You don't need any plugins for NMM or switch to another mod manager. I can confirm NMM (at least the newest version) to work with DDI because that's what I am using. During installation, a dialogue window needs to appear, asking you for what body mod to use. If that step didn't work correctly, a part of the mod will be missing, so make sure that step was properly executed. Mind you that the current version of DDI only supports CBBE Curvy and UNP bodies (if you use UUNP or CBBE HDT, you will need to download the appropriate 3rd party conversions and build the gear in BS to make it work). Also, always run LOOT and FNIS after installing mods (FNIS is probably not what's causing your issue here, but I thought I'd mention it anyway for the sake of completeness).

The devices show on my character but they look like they don't fit properly and chastity belts and armbinders are invisible. I installed CBBE. I get the menu to struggle out of armbinder but my character's arms just hang at her sides but have missing hands and I can still punch.

Did you build the devices in Bodyslide?

No but I cleaned out my data folder and am going to download everything again fresh.

I don't know in which topic i should write, but every time when some mod equip an armbinder on me(Cursed Loot, Devious Equip), i can just easily unequip it by press "Take it off" button. But if i add it by myself in inventory (console, or chests) it's works properly.

I've got quite a few devious mods: SSL, SSL Aroused, DDa, DDi, DDx, DD FtM, D Loot, Defeat, Helpless, Capture, and I started my game via Simple Slavery and the Captured Dreams mod.

The problem is my PC has a love of bondage, is belted, plugged, and has numerous restraints and her arousal stays pegged at 100. So the game is difficult enough with just that.

My problem is that the game is barely playable due to a problem that I think is being caused by DDi. Every time my PC casts any spell, or maybe just an Alteration spell, her plugs start to vibrate. EVERY SINGLE TIME. This in turn triggers a masturbation while belted scene, or a full out laying on the ground, grand mall orgasm. But the plugs don't stop, so next add in another masturbation scene or another orgasm scene. Right, now the timer on my Candlelight spell is half spent, lets add Oakshield. Oh wait, my PC is lying on the ground again.

I've accelerated arousal decay to 1.0, and that has helped with all the other triggered scenes of similar nature, but having the plugs go off with every spell cast is making the game impossible to play. Can some tell me how to turn this off? Or barring that, what script this functionality is in? This has to be a bug right?

Hi, is it possible to hide an npc's dress while they wear a harness I equipped on them? Maybe through the devious deivices underneath setting, I dont really understand how that works exactly. Its kind of annoying eqipping a harness then having the npc walk around with the dress making it almost impossible to see the harness.

I've searched and look through the forums but I can't find any detailed info on the "unarmed"/armbinder combat.

Does the damage increase with the PC's level?

I've read that Argonian and Kagit races get an initial boost because of their claws, Is there a type of Pony boot that would have a similar effect?

I thought I'd read somewhere that this could be tied to the Jaggernaut perk, was that implemented?

If the kicking combat animations are just being overlaid on top of the original unarmed combat does that mean its really all just the same "under the hood"? So would Fists of Steel perk still work if wearing gauntlets while in an armbinder? Or has it been replace with a "Boots of Steel" perk?

I love the feature, it's very cool. But I am frustrated that I can't find any details on it. If it's really only going to be effective for the first few levels of the game, then my PC is probably better off focusing on Magic or 1H use instead, yes?

While I'd love a reply to this topic, any info on this should really be added to the front page where it would be easy for everyone to find. For now, I just tend to chicken out and talk my adoring follower into taking the armbinder off. lol. I don't know if it matters but I reward her well for this help!

Idea:

Even though pony boots are not light or heavy armor, perhaps there could be Steel shod, Glass shod, and Ebony shod boots. Each would be heavier than the last, perhaps they even have -5%, -10%, -15% speed debuff, but like weapon they would add to the base unarmed combat damage value. Of course, if there are perks and they are based on the Heavy Armor perk tree, then I suppose the boots really should be light or heavy armors. Of course I could see how that might be alot of work!

I've posted it already in the DDe topic but I suppose it fits here better.

A recent change in zadYokeScript removes a parameter from a function's signature and breaks some mods, including DDe. The function is this one:

Function PlayBoundIdle()
	libs.BoundCombat.Apply_ABC(target)
	if !Terminate && libs.IsValidActor(target) && !libs.IsAnimating(target) && !target.IsInFaction(libs.SexLabAnimatingFaction) 
		libs.ApplyBoundAnim(target)
	EndIf
EndFunction

This function used to accept an idle parameter with the animation to play, but now it doesn't. I fixed it in my game changing it to this:

Function PlayBoundIdle(idle theIdle = None)
	if !Terminate && libs.IsValidActor(target) && !libs.IsAnimating(target) && !target.IsInFaction(libs.SexLabAnimatingFaction) 
		libs.ApplyBoundAnim(target, theIdle)
	EndIf
EndFunction

I'm not entirely sure if that breaks anything related to bound combat, but I tested it a bit and it seems to work.

Also, equipping a belt while having a corset equipped deletes the corset's deviceInventory item (but not the deviceRendered one), the zadLibs::CorsetMagic function deletes it for some reason. In general, even if the delete call is removed, it doesn't switch between the corset models properly, especially in NPCs, where ARMA priorities don't work too well.

I could get it to work properly but not in a clean way, especially in NPCs, on who equip events don't work too well. I had to refactor most of the code related to device equipping/unequipping to fix it, so you probably won't like the patch, but if you're interested (even if you end up not taking it) I can post it here or at GitHub.

Why nobody never agree to take the collar off from player?

Even with 100+ speech and after helping them with stuff, they still refuse.

How can guards or any follower seriously say that they are scared of being enslaved if they help you? Their job is to kill bandits anyway. They should at least do it for payment.

Played 15 hours since escape and visited all cities in Skyrim so it's frustrating to notice that there is no immersive way to get it off.

Masters key automatically took of arm and leg cuffs and got destroyed despite key breaking being off.

I've posted it already in the DDe topic but I suppose it fits here better.

A recent change in zadYokeScript removes a parameter from a function's signature and breaks some mods, including DDe. The function is this one:

Function PlayBoundIdle()
		libs.ApplyBoundAnim(target)
	EndIf
EndFunction

This function used to accept an idle parameter with the animation to play, but now it doesn't. I fixed it in my game changing it to this:

Function PlayBoundIdle(idle theIdle = None)
		libs.ApplyBoundAnim(target, theIdle)
	EndIf
EndFunction

I'm not entirely sure if that breaks anything related to bound combat, but I tested it a bit and it seems to work.

Tbh, if we change a function, it's -usually- intentional. Backwards compatibility is important to us, and we rarely change API function headers unless with good reason. But we don't guarantee it never to happen. In that case, the content mods need to adapt the functions to the new code and recompile their code.

Hi I really love the Devious Devices mods and I've been using them along with some other mods here and for awhile they have been working correctly but now I have ran into a problem and I am not sure what happened to make it that way but the problem I have is when I get the armbinder on instead of my character putting her arms into the armbinder with the pose that goes with it she stands around normally with her hands missing and I made sure to run FNIS

Edit: The body type I have been using is UNP and the All - In One HDT Animated Pussy by HerodeLeyenda and don't know if it is the cause of the problem or not but I have been using it for awhile with Devious Devices for a while. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both a few times but still problem persists

Have changes to harnesses yet to be implemented into DDi GitHub version? 

I don't see chastity/slave harness variants in it as is in the DDx GitHub version. 

There is only one harness in DDI and unless I was sleepwalking, it should be updated as well. I will double-check later.

Hi I really love the Devious Devices mods and I've been using them along with some other mods here and for awhile they have been working correctly but now I have ran into a problem and I am not sure what happened to make it that way but the problem I have is when I get the armbinder on instead of my character putting her arms into the armbinder with the pose that goes with it she stands around normally with her hands missing and I made sure to run FNIS

Edit: The body type I have been using is UNP and the All - In One HDT Animated Pussy by HerodeLeyenda and don't know if it is the cause of the problem or not but I have been using it for awhile with Devious Devices for a while. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both a few times but still problem persists

These issues are usually caused by outdated FNIS. If it's not that, then it's outdated skeleton.

These issues are usually caused by outdated FNIS. If it's not that, then it's outdated skeleton.

I updated my Skeleton and redownloaded FNIS but it is still the same when My imperial has an armbinder on she doesn't put her arms in it and her hands disappear while standing normally - I have been using the skeleton XPMSE along with FNIS

This is what I mean about missing hands and arms won't go into armbinder

post-605465-0-15740800-1477693345_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gifMissing Hands.jpg

I updated my Skeleton and redownloaded FNIS but it is still the same when My imperial has an armbinder on she doesn't put her arms in it and her hands disappear while standing normally - I have been using the skeleton XPMSE along with FNIS

When upgrading FNIS to the latest version, you'll need to remove any files that came from older version too, especially if you use NMM. 

I used to have this problems with the arms hanging out. It turned out that when I switched from NMM to MO, I left behind some old FNIS files in my /Data folder. I had to remove every single old FNIS file from that folder to get the animation working right.

Hope that helps.

Are you ummm actually wearing the right armbinder? From Integration, not Assets?

Also do you have any third party DD-related mods installed that could be outdated?

Do not forget to run generateFNIS tool after updating.

I ran into this one some time back, took me like for-Ever to finally get things right again

But my fix was rather lengthy, however it revolves around the Sexy move's, there is , and I don't know what, some sort of conflict >>>I THINK in the sexy move, I may have induce it when I updated to the latest FNIS I really don't know.

1. as I remember I had to disable most every mod>> all the way back to sex lab, and sexy Moves, and use clean save tool, or go back to a save before any SL stuff at all.

then slowly re install each item, up to and including DDA, DDI, and DDE. But I did not install sexy moves yet.

2. what was odd was that as I recall once I got to the DDI installation,  my character started to run around like they had the Yoke on. (Preforming the yoke animation with out a yoke)

3. but once I did some other animation, most any would do,( in fact i think I placed an arm binder on, and then removed it, and all was good ). character idles became normal again.  once I reached this point then, I could place and arm binder on, and all was normal again.

4. Yes it was troublesome to fix, and after I did it I never looked back.  I have in some profiles sense re activated Sexy moves, and I have no problems with it, but some I have left it off, and have no problems there either.

But sexy moves seem stuck to the character any way, as even not re activating the sexy moves my character still used the sexy moves. I do not fully understand it, I am just relaying what worked for me, and what i noticed.

Hi everyone! I was wondering, is there any way to make Chastity Bra not to hide nipple piercings? In MCM I have disabled any DeviceHider, but piercings continue to be hidden, even non-DD piercings, from other mods. 

Are you using some kind of jiggle physics and do you have "Breast Node Management" enabled in DD's MCM ('Devices' section)? If so, then your characters breasts are being resized so they wont jiggle out of the chastity bra.

or...

If you using CBBE and the original chastity bra meshes are big enough to hide piercings on their own.

Hi everyone! I was wondering, is there any way to make Chastity Bra not to hide nipple piercings? In MCM I have disabled any DeviceHider, but piercings continue to be hidden, even non-DD piercings, from other mods. 

Are you using some kind of jiggle physics and do you have "Breast Node Management" enabled in DD's MCM ('Devices' section)? If so, then your characters breasts are being resized so they wont jiggle out of the chastity bra.

or...

If you using CBBE and the original chastity bra meshes are big enough to hide piercings on their own.

That's not what I meant.

Chastity bra, as I understood, automatically prevent hipple piercing from render, but I've managed to make a semi-transparent texture on it, so piercing should be visible, but I can't find setting for allow piercing to render despite of bra equipped.

During the quest The Forbidden Tome, I only have 2 waypoint markers and 3 objectives "look around for Zed."  First was at Alfthand.  Second was at Raldbthar.  Third doesn't show up anywhere so I have no idea where to go.

You'll need to go to Solstheim

During the quest The Forbidden Tome, I only have 2 waypoint markers and 3 objectives "look around for Zed."  First was at Alfthand.  Second was at Raldbthar.  Third doesn't show up anywhere so I have no idea where to go.

You'll need to go to Solstheim

I just read the objective while eating a sandwich and saw that.