4 hours ago, piotsze said:

Install new version of FNIS 7.5 from nexus and generate animations again with fnis. This solved it for me. Also sometimes it happens that once putted Armbinder on my character - this changed my animation of sprinting to be like in Armbinder, but without armbinder being on my character. She just sprinted with arms-togheter-like behind back. Only one solution to stop this was to put armbinder again on my character, than remove the armbinder.

EDIT: I think that i had this problem when using DDi + DCL + Shout Like a Virgin altogether.

did not help. Any other ideas? thank you in advance

28 minutes ago, SullenMan said:

did not help. Any other ideas? thank you in advance

For animations not proceeding as it should? None at all. As it shall be registered at the beginning when starting new game. And i have no idea if is possible to reregister them by hand. Probably not - because even by console you cannot communicate with papyrus scripts at any way. Also to my understanding - there is none option in MCM to do that, for now.

Made a video what happens "in the background" - when you start a new game - if interested to watch, it's here. However i use ZaZ Animation Pack - your setup might be different.

1 hour ago, demonsforc said:

I think the problem is ddi. Will someone check event "trip and fall".

Reveal hidden contents

SharedScreenshot.jpg.b973c271c7448a9416d4af07d2f9ac31.jpg

Well, that's simple - trip and fall works only for that what it says. There is no animation to stand up. So your character will just pop in instant from the ground to standing up position. Most of people knows this, and i'm unsure why they didn't reply to you - instantly. So here it is. ^^

4 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Do you have slaverun? It didn't work with latest DD 4.2+ without a patch (download link in that mod comments).

yes you seem right. I removed the slaveun and the animations stabilized. the patch did not help. he is too old? are there newer versions of the patch?

1 hour ago, demonsforc said:

No. I myself checked through the replacement animation "RandomIdleAnimation". Here, too.

Reveal hidden contents

Now this is mostly interesting. I think now i want to go also to check both: Skyrim LE & Skyrim SE.

6 hours ago, piotsze said:

Search result for "Penuma" gave me: Penumbra Armor or Pneuma Armor for Skyrim SE. Which one do you use - i will download it and check it on my config.

Item Slots used in Skyrim: http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Skyrim_bodyparts_number - i think i can't be more specific than that.

EDIT: This is not correct thread to report such problems - if you are on Skyrim Special Edition. There is a separate forum thread to do that. It's there - CLICK ME.

However i have tested Pneuma Armor for Skyrim SE with Devious Devices BETA for Skyrim SE. This is a problem because some parts of this "fancy" Pneuma Armor uses item slots which are used by Devious Devices integral mechanisms.

What i bellieve you want to have is to use this armor with Devious Devices SE BETA. No problems to do that. But you will need to go to MCM Devious Devices -> Devices Underneath (1) - again. And set completly everything to "None". Like that:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot1.png.7eb3fda6d2dd4bbf2e4f4f5cf9ba82d9.pngScreenShot2.png.63dc468c93a023fd77db4a10d42f2b6f.png

Proof for that it is working:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot0.png.1b55138086b434d3c3d63154bba600bf.png

I used Penuma armor for Skyrim Le. Can you test it? I appreciated you work. 

On 10/15/2019 at 3:41 PM, sollego2468 said:

I used Penuma armor for Skyrim Le. Can you test it? I appreciated you work. 

Ofc i can. Give me link to direct download it, and i will test it. Only one link is here pointing to Skyrim SE and i don't find any for Skyrim LE...

Edit: Wait now... It's not Skyrim LE compatible... ~.~

@demonsforc MxR was using older version of DCL 8.2 when DDi 4.2 was used with it. In both cases Skyrim LE and Skyrim SE works now like that in DDi 4.3a :

Skyrim Legendary Edition, DDi 4.3a - showing trip and fall:

https://mega.nz/#!OXRD1SRQ!HfTeKKXfTyLLC9XZXwU3gRp85Xm8ZLNZnN_Ok3wKqbA

Skyrim Special Edition, DDi 4.3a - showing trip and fall:

https://mega.nz/#!WGJRgYZT!WCI8ZJtC4nUJCAMtZLCuDONNP6GN-TPWL2hbaUMWJ0I

So i'm not changing my word on that - she trips, falls, than immidietly stands up - when animation ends.

You however - may have found a bug - i honestly don't know that.

11 minutes ago, Seph64 said:

Huh, I thought Devious Devices for SSE was never updated past the initial beta stages, How does 4.3 work with SE?

Seems stable. Hard to tell just after fighting with Skyrim SE after three days, maybe even four days just to play with it for half an hour... just out of curiosity and maybe to learn something new. ?

Oh, so you just install the one made for LE and it works?

Another question; did someone ever put out a Physics Extensions mod for SE, like HDT PE? Cause I imagine some restraints won't work right without something like that. Haven't been keeping up with the Special Edition mod scene since I stuck it out with LE for so long, but I've been getting annoyed by the stability issues I've been running in to with LE that I thought I'd give SSE another go.

Just now, Seph64 said:

Oh, so you just install the one made for LE and it works?

Another question; did someone ever put out a Physics Extensions mod for SE, like HDT PE? Cause I imagine some restraints won't work right without something like that. Haven't been keeping up with the Special Edition mod scene since I stuck it out with LE for so long, but I've been getting annoyed by the stability issues I've been running in to with LE that I thought I'd give SSE another go.

For Skyrim Legendary Edition you use only "HDT Physics Extensions" (HDT-PE) - you can download it from Nexus.

For Skyrim Special Edition you use only "HDT Soft Mesh Physics" (HDT-SMP) - you can download it from 9damao.com (but mostly it is service unavailable error 503), hint - search alternative download locations... ?

1 hour ago, piotsze said:

For Skyrim Special Edition you use only "HDT Soft Mesh Physics" (HDT-SMP) - you can download it from 9damao.com (but mostly it is service unavailable error 503), hint - search alternative download locations... ?

Surely you did some DD conversion, and has this answer changed yet?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-beta/page/19/?tab=comments#comment-2336134

There is no HDT-PE for SE, probably never will be, the original author is focusing on HDT-SMP, which DD does not use. CBBE Body Physics has nothing to do with HDT.

6 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Surely you did some DD conversion, and has this answer changed yet?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-beta/page/19/?tab=comments#comment-2336134

Well i didn't do conversions. I have installed DDi 4.3a AiO from Pfiffy pack for Skyrim Special Edition. I'm not using CBBE body type but UUNP. If this works - that's because of other peoples work, not mine. Bouncing of chastity bra for example - works too.

@Zaflis Default installation of HDT-SMP, where all .xml config files are placed: "\SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\" will not allow you to have bouncings. You need to edit:

"defaultBBP.xml" and add a line with UUNP preset/file for HDT-SMP :

<map shape="UUNP" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\UUNP.xml"/>

... and you need to add or make this file "UUNP.xml" into this directory. I have found this file somewhere at LoversLab shared. I think it was from this post.

Build all DD's in Bodyslide with HDT - meaning physics enabled. Ofc skeleton must be installed with Physics Extensions. It will work only that way.

EDIT: In this post i'm speaking only for Skyrim Special Edition and UUNP body type. I have used UUNP Special Body/Hand/Feet with Bodyslide preset "-Zeroed Sliders-".

I have an issue. I am currently running Devious Devices Assets 3.0, DDI and DDX 4.2. I know I should upgrade, anyway my issue is the quests are not in the mcm menu (I am also using SD+) it A fatal has occurred with your installation of Devious Devices. Incomplete uninstall attempt perhaps? Aborting update chain. any help please. I had no issues when I used this before. I used mod manager.

6 hours ago, wardrake said:

I have an issue. I am currently running Devious Devices Assets 3.0, DDI and DDX 4.2. I know I should upgrade, anyway my issue is the quests are not in the mcm menu

DD has no quests yet. There was a work-in-progress one very long time ago but it was made inactive. Some remnants of it can still be found in Winterhold academy library.

Not sure about that fatal error part, where does that occur exactly?

Edit: Please delete the question from DDA and DDX threads.

When installing new versions of mods, you need to delete old files first. In case of MO, simply disable the old version and install new one as separate mod.

11 hours ago, piotsze said:

Ofc i can. Give me link to direct download it, and i will test it. I don't want to register on schaken-mods.com . Only one link is here pointing to Skyrim SE and i don't find any for Skyrim LE...

Edit: Wait now... It's not Skyrim LE compatible... ~.~

Why not compatible ? I installed and equiped the armor normally and doesnt cause CTD https://www.patreon.com/posts/melodic-pneuma-24543237. Thanks for your work, it is a pain in the ass just to figure DD.

11 hours ago, piotsze said:

@demonsforc  MxR использовал более старую версию DCL 8.2, когда с ним использовался DDi 4.2. В обоих случаях Skyrim LE и Skyrim SE работает теперь так же, как в DDi 4.3 a :

Skyrim Legendary Edition, DDi 4.3 a-показательные поездки и падения:

https://mega.nz/#! OXRD1SRQ!HfTeKKXfTyLLC9XZXwU3gRp85Xm8ZLNZnn_ok3wkqba

Skyrim Special Edition, DDi 4.3 a-показательные поездки и падения:

https://mega.nz/#! WGJRgYZT!WCI8ZJtC4nUJCAMtZLCuDONNP6GN-TPWL2hbaUMWJ0I

Так что я не изменю своего слова по этому поводу - она спотыкается, падает, чем тут же встает - когда анимация заканчивается.

Однако вы - возможно, нашли ошибку - я честно этого не знаю.

Too bad. Full animation looks better.

9 minutes ago, demonsforc said:

Too bad. Full animation looks better.

Yeah, i think so too. And please don't quote me in Russian language - i don't know if it's saying the same as my original post. Thank you.

@Kimy BUG: animation "Trip and Fall" is too short in DDi v4.3a - comparing to v4.2 .

This is what i wrote yesterday - and have checked out - originally pointed out by @demonsforc . I have made two videos.

On 10/16/2019 at 1:08 AM, piotsze said:

@demonsforc MxR was using older version of DCL 8.2 when DDi 4.2 was used with it. In both cases Skyrim LE and Skyrim SE works now like that in DDi 4.3a :

Skyrim Legendary Edition, DDi 4.3a - showing trip and fall:

https://mega.nz/#!OXRD1SRQ!HfTeKKXfTyLLC9XZXwU3gRp85Xm8ZLNZnN_Ok3wKqbA

Skyrim Special Edition, DDi 4.3a - showing trip and fall:

https://mega.nz/#!WGJRgYZT!WCI8ZJtC4nUJCAMtZLCuDONNP6GN-TPWL2hbaUMWJ0I

So i'm not changing my word on that - she trips, falls, than immidietly stands up - when animation ends.

You however - may have found a bug - i honestly don't know that.

This video show previous version that it worked - by MxR, 5'th minute and 55'th second - when his character falls than stands up MxR says at video: "I can even trip on my heels!"

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

DD has no quests yet. There was a work-in-progress one very long time ago but it was made inactive. Some remnants of it can still be found in Winterhold academy library.

Not sure about that fatal error part, where does that occur exactly?

Edit: Please delete the question from DDA and DDX threads.

When installing new versions of mods, you need to delete old files first. In case of MO, simply disable the old version and install new one as separate mod.

the version I am running is an older version, it should have the quests. That might be why I'm getting the fatal error. and I just installed this older version, but when I update I'll do that.