34 minutes ago, AtackHelicopter said:

Hi again, here are the screenshots...

So it looks like the pole is too high compared to wrist cuffs part, not by much though. I'm guessing it has something to do with your character's race or racemenu settings. The default to play with is nord. You may need RaceMenuPlugin.esp to get some extra sliders for that. Then again the arm looks a bit much angled downwards? If you did run FNIS you can try changing its options too. Disabling PCEA or things like that. Because what determines the arm position should be some yoke idle animation, so..

Animations => FNIS

Body scaling => Racemenu

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

So it looks like the pole is too high compared to wrist cuffs part, not by much though. I'm guessing it has something to do with your character's race or racemenu settings. The default to play with is nord. You may need RaceMenuPlugin.esp to get some extra sliders for that. Then again the arm looks a bit much angled downwards? If you did run FNIS you can try changing its options too. Disabling PCEA or things like that. Because what determines the arm position should be some yoke idle animation, so..

Animations => FNIS

Body scaling => Racemenu

gag got fixed but not the yoke

40 minutes ago, grayedge said:

im having a problem with the hiding funcion none of the chastity devices are hiding when i put on a catsut.

Have you changed the hider settings in MCM? Unfortunately there isn't "reset to defaults" i think, but you could have set them wrongly. You can also try disabling the hider and then enabling it again. If that's not working you may have some interfering mod too.

3 hours ago, grayedge said:

im having a problem with the hiding funcion none of the chastity devices are hiding when i put on a catsut.

I might be wrong, but I think catsuits are deliberately set to be ignored by the device hider, because they're designed to fit underneath the devices.

6 hours ago, merManc said:

I might be wrong, but I think catsuits are deliberately set to be ignored by the device hider, because they're designed to fit underneath the devices.

I showed screenshot some posts back where device hider hides bra and corset. (Specifically under the catsuit)

4 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I showed screenshot some posts back where device hider hides bra and corset. (Specifically under the catsuit)

Ah, fair enough. Either my mind is playing tricks on me, or that was changed at some point. Or it might be a DD expansion versus Cursed Loot thing. Perhaps the Dcur catsuits do (or did) this, but not the ones in expansion? I haven't used Dcur in a long time, so I'm not sure about that.

1 hour ago, Perseus117 said:

hey, can anyone  help me when i equip armbinders, my hands get hidden and the armbinder shows up on my back but the animation does not work and my character is able to use hands as if the armbinder is not there...i have fnis and xpmse32

Did you run FNISforUsers.exe?

Hej, i've got a problem with gags. When i am equiping ANY gags they are working good at first 2-3 seconds, after mouth  is closing... Unequip and equip works from time to time. Sometimes mouth just randomly closes itself after beeing open for more than 2 minuts while gagged... Tested both with or without gag fix plus new saves! All mods are updated to the last versions. Cbbe hdt body is used (if it does matter). 

Sorry for being ununderstandable, england is not my city... LOOt is used, reinstalled all mods- did not help

I'm having a problem regarding about npcs, when i put a armbinder on them, the animation works, but if we fast travel, the npc doesn't do the armbinder animation and their hands are invisible, is there a solution to this aside from reequipping it on the npc? I don't think this is a problem regarding me forgetting to run FNIS or fixing my load order with LOOT, if there isn't a solution, is there atleast a mod out there that allows me to manually refresh a npc's animation to potentially fix their animation not working?

Possible minor bug report

While wearing a DD armbinder, the animation selection came up with a stupid and immersion breaking animation. Matching and immersive animations would have been available and  possible.

No further harm was done :classic_wink:

Current official DD versions, current version of Laura's Bondage Shop which provided the trigger for the scene.

It appears the DD animation filter might be flawed in newer DD versions (> 4.2)  ?

Original reference post with more details and follow up posts:

On 11/29/2019 at 8:02 PM, worik said:

Possible minor bug report

While wearing a DD armbinder, the animation selection came up with a stupid and immersion breaking animation. Matching and immersive animations would have been available and  possible.

No further harm was done :classic_wink:

Current official DD versions, current version of Laura's Bondage Shop which provided the trigger for the scene.

It appears the DD animation filter might be flawed in newer DD versions (> 4.2)  ?

Original reference post with more details and follow up posts:

You know what? You are right. This is function definition to select valid animations

sslBaseAnimation[] function SelectValidAnimations(sslThreadController Controller, int count, sslBaseAnimation previousAnim, bool usingArmbinder, bool usingYoke,  bool HasBoundActors,  bool forceaggressive, bool permitOral, bool permitVaginal, bool permitAnal, bool permitBoobs)

And there are it's uses:

sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SelectValidAnimations(Controller, originalActors.length, previousAnim, false, UsingArmbinder, UsingYoke, HasBoundActors, PermitOral, PermitVaginal, PermitAnal, permitBoobs)
anims = SelectValidAnimations(Controller, actors.length, previousAnim, false, UsingArmbinder, UsingYoke, HasBoundActors, PermitOral, PermitVaginal, PermitAnal, permitBoobs)
anims = SelectValidAnimations(Controller, actors.length, previousAnim, false, false, false, false, PermitOral, PermitVaginal, PermitAnal, permitBoobs)			
anims = SelectValidAnimations(Controller, i, previousAnim, false, UsingArmbinder, UsingYoke, HasBoundActors, PermitOral, PermitVaginal, PermitAnal, permitBoobs)

Notice anything funny? Right, arguments are shuffled around, so usingArmbinder is always end up with "false". So - fix is needed. I'll try to do it tomorrow...

24 minutes ago, DeWired said:

Notice anything funny?

:classic_huh: I am not that good at reading those scripts (yet) . Just for my personal understanding: Is it that the variable "UsingArmbinder" and all others are at the wrng positon because of e.g. this "false" in the wrong position here :

anims = SelectValidAnimations(Controller, actors.length, previousAnim, false, UsingArmbinder, ...

?

Using Armbinder should be the 4th variable, not the 5th , right?

I'm still learning :classic_shy:

You know what? You are right. This is function definition to select valid animations

And there are it's uses:

Notice anything funny? Right, arguments are shuffled around, so usingArmbinder is always end up with "false". So - fix is needed. I'll try to do it tomorrow...

You may also want to take a look at the arguments for the Pet Suit as well, they haven't been working right either in 4.3a. The Yoke animations seem to work fine for me with 4.3a but wouldn't hurt to take a look if you don't mind.

Thanks for looking in to this, DeWired.

Hi everyone,

I recently noted an issue with armbinder and extreme hobble dress animations. Initially the devices get applied correctly: hobble dress pose and armbinder pose work- when I walk around and struggle restricted movement animations also work correctly, arms are in the armbinder. After about 20 seconds though my arms pop out of the armbinder (invisble hands) and instead the hoble dress pose and the restricted step animations disappear. I assume this is an issue with DDI- I am using version 4.3a btw. This behavior can be almost immediately triggered when I walk through a door and load new cells.

Any guidance would be very much appreciated.

On 11/28/2019 at 11:04 PM, AtackHelicopter said:

Hej, i've got a problem with gags. When i am equiping ANY gags they are working good at first 2-3 seconds, after mouth  is closing... Unequip and equip works from time to time. Sometimes mouth just randomly closes itself after beeing open for more than 2 minuts while gagged... Tested both with or without gag fix plus new saves! All mods are updated to the last versions. Cbbe hdt body is used (if it does matter). 

Sorry for being ununderstandable, england is not my city... LOOt is used, reinstalled all mods- did not help

Plz hjälp, somebody 

On 12/1/2019 at 12:40 AM, UnEvenSteven said:

You may also want to take a look at the arguments for the Pet Suit as well, they haven't been working right either in 4.3a. The Yoke animations seem to work fine for me with 4.3a but wouldn't hurt to take a look if you don't mind.

Thanks for looking in to this, DeWired.

First of all - I'm in no way a professional, I've learned about existence of Papyrus two month ago, and I still doesn't understand in full how DeviousDevices framework works. But I can spot things which are definitely wrong, such as this argument incostistency. So, take my words with a grain of salt, and apply your thinking too - you may spot something that I don't.

As I understand it, current realization of animation filter have a chance (meaning it's not failproof) of working only in case of having Yoke - otherwise, it doesn't even catch a fact that some of actors are bound. As such, it's very much possible that petsuits are fixed by this too.

Second - I did a patch, did some testing - so far, armbinder results in armbinder animations, petsuit results in petsuit animations, except for ones initiated by devices - plug inflation, for example. So, not a problem of SL animation filter, at least. Oh, just remembered - there was a problem with petsuit animation when chain harness was also equipped - I will look at keywords, maybe it counts as HeavyBondage.

Tried to upload it, but it seems we have an intermittent upload problem. So, for now - just a diff, for @Kimy to look into.

Spoiler

--- zadBQ00.psc.orig	2019-12-01 13:12:35.119113100 +0300
+++ zadBQ00.psc	2019-12-01 13:23:54.314165100 +0300
@@ -921,7 +921,7 @@
 	int currentActorCount = originalActors.length

; Let's try and see if we can get valid animations right here
-	sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SelectValidAnimations(Controller, originalActors.length, previousAnim, false, UsingArmbinder, UsingYoke, HasBoundActors, PermitOral, PermitVaginal, PermitAnal, permitBoobs)
+	sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SelectValidAnimations(Controller, originalActors.length, previousAnim, UsingArmbinder, UsingYoke, HasBoundActors, false, PermitOral, PermitVaginal, PermitAnal, permitBoobs)

if anims.length <= 0
 		; we didn't get a valid animation. Let's move the belted actors to solos.
@@ -947,7 +947,7 @@
 			EndIf
 		Endif
 		libs.Log("Total actors: " + originalActors.length + ". Participating Actors: " + actors.length + ". Animation: " + previousAnim.name)		
-		anims = SelectValidAnimations(Controller, actors.length, previousAnim, false, UsingArmbinder, UsingYoke, HasBoundActors, PermitOral, PermitVaginal, PermitAnal, permitBoobs)
+		anims = SelectValidAnimations(Controller, actors.length, previousAnim, UsingArmbinder, UsingYoke, HasBoundActors, false, PermitOral, PermitVaginal, PermitAnal, permitBoobs)
 	EndIf

if anims.length <= 0
@@ -980,7 +980,7 @@
 			while i >= 2 && anims.length==0				
 				i -= 1
 				libs.Log("Reduced number of actors to " + i)								
-				anims = SelectValidAnimations(Controller, i, previousAnim, false, UsingArmbinder, UsingYoke, HasBoundActors, PermitOral, PermitVaginal, PermitAnal, permitBoobs)
+				anims = SelectValidAnimations(Controller, i, previousAnim, UsingArmbinder, UsingYoke, HasBoundActors, false, PermitOral, PermitVaginal, PermitAnal, permitBoobs)
 				;anims = SelectValidAnimations(Controller, i, previousAnim, false, false, false, PermitOral, PermitVaginal, PermitAnal, permitBoobs)
 			EndWhile
 			if anims.length >=1

UPD. Upload works! ?

DDi_animfilter_patch_01122019.zip

13 hours ago, AtackHelicopter said:

Plz hjälp, somebody 

Which mod manager are you using, and did you verify that the old DD4.3a PEX file is overwritten with the bugfix i linked on the previous page? MO2 would show you this:

xaKxBl8.png

(I can't upload image to post at the moment for some reason, site issues?)