11 hours ago, Zaflis said:

How low is that? Screenshot is needed. Only thing that will affect that is how you use Bodyslide. You can in extreme case even modify the plugs with it. But you propably forgot to batch build the body and devices, seeing that is your first post. There are many guides around.

I have built all the meshes using Bodsyslide, and everything else seems to work just fine. Just the placement of the Soulgem plugs seem off.

Hey! Not sure this is the correct DD thread to ask, but here goes.

Which one of the Events in DD menu stops the player in their tracks to play animations (like belt sigh, armbinder/yoke trashing, self rubs and so on)? I would like to disable just the ones that keep stopping my character to play various device animations, but I have no idea which ones those are. Thanks!

8 hours ago, kiesu said:

Which one of the Events in DD menu stops the player in their tracks to play animations (like belt sigh, armbinder/yoke trashing, self rubs and so on)? I would like to disable just the ones that keep stopping my character to play various device animations, but I have no idea which ones those are. Thanks!

Did you try messing with the struggle options in the MCM menus?

10 hours ago, kiesu said:

Look under "Devices and Effects" or "Event and Effects" or some such after a device has been equipped.  There is a long list of things that can interrupt you journey.

3 hours ago, TurboNerd said:

Look under "Devices and Effects" or "Event and Effects" or some such after a device has been equipped.  There is a long list of things that can interrupt you journey.

I know, I'm asking which one of those actually contain animations, because it doesn't tell! (or am I blind?)

Events that just increase arousal or do a slight stagger I dont mind, those are fun, but it almost feels like every minute or so I'm watching a random animation if in a lot of bondage. Makes frostfall pretty hard when your pc isn't bright enough to wait to get indoors to do a halfhour struggle animation and would rather freeze to death on the inn porch, futilely attempting to finger trough her belt, or something.

17 hours ago, kiesu said:

I know, I'm asking which one of those actually contain animations, because it doesn't tell! (or am I blind?)

Events that just increase arousal or do a slight stagger I dont mind, those are fun, but it almost feels like every minute or so I'm watching a random animation if in a lot of bondage. Makes frostfall pretty hard when your pc isn't bright enough to wait to get indoors to do a halfhour struggle animation and would rather freeze to death on the inn porch, futilely attempting to finger trough her belt, or something.

In that case look at the accompanying text in the upper left.  Then look in the list for a similarly named event.

I really like this mod,but for some reason every time i try to run this mod i just stuck at the loading screen(yes i ran fnis and bodysilde) and i believe that i already install all it's requirement.But it still doesn't really work.Can somebody help me out please.(sorry for my bad english?)

879493972_.PNG.5418d7cb6bccfd185fbb92b4f29a8390.PNG1739115372_1.PNG.7f1231cbdbdbb5c42ebfaf337aae7ffa.PNG

12 minutes ago, haochris123 said:

I really like this mod,but for some reason every time i try to run this mod i just stuck at the loading screen(yes i ran fnis and bodysilde) and i believe that i already install all it's requirement.But it still doesn't really work.Can somebody help me out please.(sorry for my bad english?)

879493972_.PNG.5418d7cb6bccfd185fbb92b4f29a8390.PNG1739115372_1.PNG.7f1231cbdbdbb5c42ebfaf337aae7ffa.PNG

There are two common causes for getting stuck at the loading screen. You could be missing a master. Your mod manager will normally tell you if this is so. However, if you want to double check, run LOOT.

The other common cause is too many animations. To check that run FNIS. Then copy and paste (here) what FNIS generates. That usually begins with a description of your skeleton and ends with the number of animations that you successfully loaded.

5 minutes ago, haochris123 said:

I really appreciate your help, and this is all the mod and animations i run.?151562607_.PNG.31b6c75e236bc1ac4ef88d044d559501.PNG1.PNG.8919ada9580e9075dda53412d9395346.PNG2.PNG.1b43ca9f4c7b498517a852fc0128d9f8.PNG3.PNG.598287669e700f63966c683cd23b38c3.PNG

I am having a bit of a problem with your FNIS output. The are at least 2 mods (SexLab Framework and More Nasty Critters) that are listed twice. Do you have more than one copy of these animation mods present. Also, There is no description of your skeleton. This normally comes before the Patch. Finally, while it mentions a warning that part of the FNIS output appears to be missing. Can you explain or rectify these issues?

5 minutes ago, haochris123 said:

39 minutes ago, Psalam said:

There are two common causes for getting stuck at the loading screen. You could be missing a master. Your mod manager will normally tell you if this is so. However, if you want to double check, run LOOT.

The other common cause is too many animations. To check that run FNIS. Then copy and paste (here) what FNIS generates. That usually begins with a description of your skeleton and ends with the number of animations that you successfully loaded.

So you mean i should run cursed loot??

2 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I am having a bit of a problem with your FNIS output. The are at least 2 mods (SexLab Framework and More Nasty Critters) that are listed twice. Do you have more than one copy of these animation mods present. Also, There is no description of your skeleton. This normally comes before the Patch. Finally, while it mentions a warning that part of the FNIS output appears to be missing. Can you explain or rectify these issues? 

Let me try to reinstall sexlab see if it gonna rectify

1 hour ago, haochris123 said:

Do you have Crash Fixes installed?

10 minutes ago, Psalam said:

375964699_.PNG.2a3d30d157bb4a25da748f0f400b7930.PNG1.PNG.e34c944f55a9f3f694f742fb432100c6.PNG

Hi i've got a problem here. i can't update this mod. if i do, my game crash after the loading screen. even when i start a new game. Assets and expansion are no problem. What can i do because i need this version for the update of cursed loot and devious Follower mod.

I attached my load order so maybe someone could tell me if one or more of the mod i using are incompatible.

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2019-05-26T00-29-34.txt

3 minutes ago, Schalli1980 said:

Hi i've got a problem here. i can't update this mod. if i do, my game crash after the loading screen. even when i start a new game. Assets and expansion are no problem. What can i do because i need this version for the update of cursed loot and devious Follower mod. 

I attached my load order so maybe someone could tell me if one or more of the mod i using are incompatible.

As people responded in other topics it is most likely that updating to 4.2 DDi put you over the cap of animations your skyrim can handle, if you want to update DDi to the latest version you're going to have to cut out some Animations.

17 minutes ago, Ursur1major said:

As people responded in other topics it is most likely that updating to 4.2 DDi put you over the cap of animations your skyrim can handle, if you want to update DDi to the latest version you're going to have to cut out some Animations.

But how do i reduce them? DDi 4.2 adds about 600 more Animations than i have now. right now i have 12300 animations for 62 mods and 4162 animations for 44 creatures. and that is running. but with 12900 animations it crashes?

4 minutes ago, Schalli1980 said:

But how do i reduce them? DDi 4.2 adds about 600 more Animations than i have now. right now i have 12300 animations for 62 mods and 4162 animations for 44 creatures. and that is running. but with 12900 animations it crashes? 

Try removing one of the other mods that add animations and see if it still crashes

10 minutes ago, Schalli1980 said:

Unfortunately, you reduce them by removing them from your load order - you need to make choices about what you can load at the same time.  For perspective - FNIS used to have a hard limit of 10,000 animations, but people kept asking for the cap to be increased.  We can now load more animations than the game can handle, so it is up to you as a user to make sure you stay under that amount (the actual max number is different for each person).

Also - your numbers are definitely consistent with too many animations, I'm at 10,679 human and 4,849 creatures and I now need to remove a SLAL pack if I wanted to add a new one.

Would recommend looking at your SLAL packs first, and purging anything you have loaded that you don't actually like much or don't use in-game.  Stuff like PCEA2/ZAP 8.0+/FNIS Sexy Moves/XPMSE alternate animations also have a very large animation footprint - if you aren't actually using those would recommend removing them.

9 hours ago, Schalli1980 said:

If you want to put a bit more effort into it, you can strip SLAL packages from useless crap (your POV!)

See:

2 hours ago, worik said:

If you want to put a bit more effort into it, you can strip SLAL packages from useless crap (your POV!)

See:

i have done that and after i installed ddi 4.2 and run fnis there are over 100 animations less than there was before. but my game still crashes from this version. with version 4.0 it's running. don't know why.

I had with version 4.0 -  12300 animations -  and the game was running.

i have now after i reduced some SLAL animations with version 4.2 a total animation amount of 12200 and the game still crashes after the loading screen.

It doesn't matter if i load my savegame or start a new game. When i start a new game i hear a sound of equippping something before the loading beginns.

i think there must be a mod conflict or something like that. here is my load order. except for assets, expansion, integration, SD+ (these mods are updated to the latest versions) the others are from 06.2018. cursed loot is version 6.3 and slaverun reloaded is 3.0 beta

Do i need to update some? The requirements for ddi are all updated (even if my mod manager says the version of assets is still 2.8.3. i downloaded version 3.0e and installed it)

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2019-05-26T12-34-43.txt