1 hour ago, SorenMM said:

Hmm, okay, so I just updated to version 4.1 of Integration and Expansion and now I get a message when trying to load a save game, that there is missing content.

I have the updates from may for DCL and DD Assets.

I changed nothing else, and do not really run any other mods other than the requirements for DD. Does the new 4.1 require a fresh start, or did I do something wrong when installing? I ran FNIS and bodyslide.

Kimy's right, so something is missing. Simplest way to find out is to run Tes5edit on your load order. It will tell you explicitly what esp is missing (although when I have that issue, skyrim tells me what's missing).

1 hour ago, Pinute said:

Kimy's right, so something is missing. Simplest way to find out is to run Tes5edit on your load order. It will tell you explicitly what esp is missing (although when I have that issue, skyrim tells me what's missing).

Well, Tes5edit is saying I got everything I need. Will try to make a new game tomorrow to see if it is works alright and if it just the save.

1 hour ago, SorenMM said:

Well, Tes5edit is saying I got everything I need. Will try to make a new game tomorrow to see if it is works alright and if it just the save.

TES5Edit will only warn you if you are missing a master - not if you removed something from your load order that isn't a master file itself.  So that means your mystery file is probably not an important master but an addon - you could simply load your game despite that message, make a save, and then use a save cleaner to identify what accidentally got uninstalled (you should have some unattached script instances ect, those may be named in a way that you could recognize the mod they came from).

However, I saw you say you updated 4 DD mods - since there are only 3 in the main DD series I assume the 4th is Deviously Cursed Loot?  If so, I may know what your "mystery file" is - Deviously Cursed Loot has an optional addon you can install for a Live Another Life scenario.  If you had that installed on your old save and did not pick that option again when you uninstalled and upgraded, you'd get that "missing content" message.  If you reinstall the latest version of DCUL and pick the optional addon, you may be able to load your save without the message.

One recommendation for the future however, before doing a major update to mods save a copy of your load order - that will help you troubleshoot things like this and also help you make sure you mod's load "order" doesn't change, which may help stability.

On 6/12/2018 at 4:19 PM, ttpt said:

That 777 increase in added file slots is exactly what I get too, would like to know what they are too since that seems like the biggest jump.

Also of note, I can add slal packs to my existing 4.0 installation and easily add over 300 animations and my game will load fine, but the added file slots field doesn't go up.

Another observation, if I run FNIS with 4.0 installed, then switch from 4.0 to 4.1 in MO and launch my game, it will also load just fine, I'm sure it'll be missing the new animations added by 4.1 since I didn't run FNIS, but it doesn't appear to be an .esp issue either.

But the conclusion is that there is something going on with regards to animations, but it's doesn't appear to be a too many animation issue, or too many plugins issue. Could easily be a too many added file slots issue?

]

WTF??? 
Well I had pcea2 installed and never used any of those crazy player animations like maigc spells and rolling on the ground.
it had like 542 alternate animations. and I only installed it a long time ago for some sort of extra magical hand movements and sword fighting that never tickled my fancy or have not really ever seen in game... so ... bye bye FNIS pcea2!!!

Removed pcea2, ran loot , ran fnis, all games loaded.
I dropped back to desktop
unistalled DI 4.0, installed DDi 4.1, ran loot, ran fnis
save game loaded, saved that game.
loaded last play game save, crashed, so I loaded safe save, and loaded a play game second to last , ok, it loaded, Cool

SO I got rid of pcea2 for DDi 4.1 extra space it takes up and did not have to remove any SLAL I had installed with ZAZ stuff. 

sad result in game.....
then that is when I noticed, half my followers or slaves are prancing around like ponies "I'm a pony I'm a pony" kind of thing or some others  running around like they have arm+neck cuffs on (NO BONDAGE ITEMS AND NEVER DID!!!) , when they stop walking they place their arms down by thier side or idle like a female might.
AND MY Player??? the master, with no bondage stuff in inventory stance normal with a weapon out, when I sheath it, I stand there like I am leg and wrist cuffed?
I jump and wiggle like a cuffed fish out of water????? if I run side ways I shuffle and run forward I look normal?

Is this how ddi 4.1 was meant to be played? god please no tell me this is not true???

please is there a way to have normal followers that dont act like they are in bondage when they are not and most important the player like me when I am not even a slave!!!! nor have settings to be one!! gong nuts at the moment to remove those random stances on player and followers by some MCM menu that assumed it from an existing game save???

FYI below, fnis stuff..... with pcea2 removed and updated to ddi 4.1

ll Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 6 sets: 60 total groups: 294 added file slots: 2189 alternate files: 1110

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading K4Anims V?.? ...

8965 animations for 49 mods successfully included (character).
 1612 animations for 5 mods and 38 creatures successfully included..

0 possible consistence issues

15 minutes ago, ragnam said:

Is this how ddi 4.1 was ment to be played? god please no tell me this is not true???

Obviously not true lol. :classic_tongue:

Do you run FNIS Sexy Moves?  If so, this can be fixed by selecting an option for the player in the FNIS SM MCM menu (even toggling 360 mode on and off should work), and giving NPCs doing the odd animations specific sexy move using the MCM debug for a dialogue option.  Once fixed it shouldn't be an issue anymore.

If you don't run FNIS, it could be something to do with your removal of PCEA2, but I can't offer suggestions there because I've never used it.

46 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Obviously not true lol. :classic_tongue:

Do you run FNIS Sexy Moves?  If so, this can be fixed by selecting an option for the player in the FNIS SM MCM menu (even toggling 360 mode on and off should work), and giving NPCs doing the odd animations specific sexy move using the MCM debug for a dialogue option.  Once fixed it shouldn't be an issue anymore.

If you don't run FNIS, it could be something to do with your removal of PCEA2, but I can't offer suggestions there because I've never used it.

Yess FNIS SM, no 360 run mod installed, maybe I can try install FNIS SM again to try that?

I always run loot and FNIS any time animations are changed ;)

Oh cool so your another that dont use pcea2 too good! 

I might have some left over PCEA2 files and folders that did not full delete from my build... fnis is still picking up hints of it still around
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\FNIS_PCEA2", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

I will reinstall FNIS so they dont think PCEA2 should still be there when I removed it already.

found 5-6 pcea2 files and removed, Fnis SM did not clear the odd animations, and the player still acts like a "shuttering weebel wobble in chains" running sideways and jumps like a deranged dolphin still, I only look normal when I have my sword drawn. :( 
tomorrow is another day.

51 minutes ago, ragnam said:

Yess FNIS SM, no 360 run mod installed, maybe I can try install FNIS SM again to try that?

FNIS SM will totally cause the problems you see, but just using the sexy move menu should be able to fix the problem.  For instance change the walk type for the player and your followers and the problem should go away.  However, I am using the latest version of Sexy Moves, so upgrading may help.  It sounds like it is a known issue so a fix may be coming from the Sexy Move side at some point.

22 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

FNIS SM will totally cause the problems you see, but just using the sexy move menu should be able to fix the problem.  For instance change the walk type for the player and your followers and the problem should go away.  However, I am using the latest version of Sexy Moves, so upgrading may help.  It sounds like it is a known issue so a fix may be coming from the Sexy Move side at some point.

do you have a link to the fnis SM your using? mine only have the 10 listed and select  3 to make obsolete or armored moves less sexy, the options you talk of are not in my MCM?

I have this one https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54521

I dont use 360 since I play as a male, its all my female slaves or followers act funky too?

even with FNIS SM removed and even cleared old stuff with save game cleaner I still stand like a derranged dolpin hopping or shuttering side movement.
I think those are DDi 4.1 default animations and if you use FNIS SM with 360 would over write those DDi comes set as default? not sure, but it sucks for a male player

its late for me and I am too tired to think what to try next , Good night ;) 

Hi, I have issues with Armbinder and Yoke animations, arms are not restrained as intended, they are just staying idle as usual, though the lock is working. I recently just reinstalled the game and the latest versions of mods, it's all fine for me previously. Of course I ran FNIS and LOOT after every mod installation. Registered all the animations in the MCM Menu. I have tried to reinstall everything, reload save and it's still the same, also I just tried it with just the basic SL and DD mods, still not working... 

5 hours ago, Nenez said:

Hi, I have issues with Armbinder and Yoke animations, arms are not working as intended, they are just staying idle as usual, though the lock is working. I recently just reinstalled the game and the latest versions of mods, it's all fine for me previously. Of course I ran FNIS and LOOT after every mod installation. Registered all the animations in the MCM Menu. I have tried to reinstall everything, reload save and it's still the same, also I just tried it with just the basic SL and DD mods, still not working... 

thats what I must be seeing too, my character with NO DD stuff in inventory is acting like he has arm binders or cuffs in-front when standing idle.
player has very odd penguin shuffle walking sides ways but runs forwardly normal.
my female followers and slaves are randomly fallowing me like pony hopping some with yoke positions or 

to me it looks like they come with DDi 4.1 as default because I never ever seen those pony hopping or penguin shuffle stuff ever in game or videos.
would be nice to control when and where those go active and stuff, kind of silly starting a new game and look like your bound before you meet anyone either?

3 minutes ago, ragnam said:

thats what I must be seeing too, my character with NO DD stuff in inventory is acting like he has arm binders or cuffs in-front when standing idle.
player has very odd penguin shuffle walking sides ways but runs forwardly normal.
my female followers and slaves are randomly fallowing me like pony hopping some with yoke positions or 

to me it looks like they come with DDi 4.1 as default because I never ever seen those pony hopping or penguin shuffle stuff ever in game or videos.
would be nice to control when and where those go active and stuff, kind of silly starting a new game and look like your bound before you meet anyone either?

Sexy moves installed? In the SE version it helped to make some edits in SM, just make it update its internals. 

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Sexy moves installed? In the SE version it helped to make some edits in SM, just make it update its internals. 

Ahhh SE version, I am still on vanilla ,  I have SE but before I make a move to it, trying to finish other mod releases I am working on with others and then spend a week transitioning fully to SE.
So with SE thats why your talking about other options in MCM that I do not have .

for the moment...
I am removing all outside mods idle animations regardless , doing a body slide build again, then I may waste time digging into the folders to see what really might be going on. I was hoping for the obvious quick fixes, but thats not happening ?

I should be building worlds in CK and here I am with a fudged game play atm to see if the unreleased mods play nice with the latest most popular ones :P 

31 minutes ago, ragnam said:

Ahhh SE version, I am still on vanilla ,  I have SE but before I make a move to it, trying to finish other mod releases I am working on with others and then spend a week transitioning fully to SE.
So with SE thats why your talking about other options in MCM that I do not have .

I am removing all outside mods idle animations regardless , doing a body slide build again, then I may waste time digging into the folders to see what really might be going on. I was hoping for the obvious quick fixes, but thats not happening ?

It is not so different, I just noticed, that sexy moves needed a little kick to stop mixing up the idles in SE so it is likely the same in LE...

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

It is not so different, I just noticed, that sexy moves needed a little kick to stop mixing up the idles in SE so it is likely the same in LE...

for FNIS SM the only thing I could do was uninstall it and then try reinstalling it. the only other kick I can think is move its load order? there is no reset or control of animations or override setting player or NPCs  in MCM menu for vanilla.

the weird thing that DDi 4.1 animations overrides all other mods? I would have expected ""xxx" mod has already having idles , are you sure you want to overwrite "XYZ" default animations? yes, no, yes mod, no mod, yes all, no all ,    kind of thing?

1 hour ago, ragnam said:

for FNIS SM the only thing I could do was uninstall it and then try reinstalling it. the only other kick I can think is move its load order? there is no reset or control of animations or override setting player or NPCs  in MCM menu for vanilla.

the weird thing that DDi 4.1 animations overrides all other mods? I would have expected ""xxx" mod has already having idles , are you sure you want to overwrite "XYZ" default animations? yes, no, yes mod, no mod, yes all, no all ,    kind of thing?

it is simply setting someting in the options of SM... What ever it is... It might be enough to open and close the mcm, don't know. I have changed a setting closed it opened it and reverted the change. After that it was gone. Try it out before you start messing around with your install..

3 hours ago, ragnam said:

Actually mine is opposite, which I am wearing a DD armbinder/yoke but they are still in idle. :(  I am using MO so I am sure there is no overwrite on the mods as for wrist cuffs worked fine. When I tried to struggle with the armbinder, my character showed T-pose then it returned to idle, arms are still not being restrained. Running FNIS all the time still not working. I have been trying these to fix for weeks...

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

it is simply setting someting in the options of SM... What ever it is... It might be enough to open and close the mcm, don't know. I have changed a setting closed it opened it and reverted the change. After that it was gone. Try it out before you start messing around with your install..

may not even be  a Fnis sm issue, look below

53 minutes ago, Nenez said:

Actually mine is opposite, which I am wearing a DD armbinder/yoke but they are still in idle. :(  I am using MO so I am sure there is no overwrite on the mods as for wrist cuffs worked fine. When I tried to struggle with the armbinder, my character showed T-pose then it returned to idle, arms are still not being restrained. Running FNIS all the time still not working. I have been trying these to fix for weeks...

well I started a new game as a test, the prison male stood properly, I am wondering if their are abondon scripts or what not. I may try an clean up a save. you know the whole disable most mods, sl, animations, find a quite game spot , wait like a few game days, save, then do a clean save, go back to game if animations return properly then turn on the animations and rebuild a clean SL and SLALs. 
Its gonna take me a little while to try.

15 hours ago, Reesewow said:

However, I saw you say you updated 4 DD mods - since there are only 3 in the main DD series I assume the 4th is Deviously Cursed Loot?  If so, I may know what your "mystery file" is - Deviously Cursed Loot has an optional addon you can install for a Live Another Life scenario.  If you had that installed on your old save and did not pick that option again when you uninstalled and upgraded, you'd get that "missing content" message.  If you reinstall the latest version of DCUL and pick the optional addon, you may be able to load your save without the message.

One recommendation for the future however, before doing a major update to mods save a copy of your load order - that will help you troubleshoot things like this and also help you make sure you mod's load "order" doesn't change, which may help stability.

Yes, I meant Cursed Loot as the 4 one, so that may possibly it. Where is the option to pick the aditional addon? When I install the mods with NMM it only asks me to choose between UUNP and CBBE as wel as texture quality or resolution I think. And I can see there is only 1 file to download here.

Is there something I am missing?

40 minutes ago, SorenMM said:

Yes, I meant Cursed Loot as the 4 one, so that may possibly it. Where is the option to pick the aditional addon? When I install the mods with NMM it only asks me to choose between UUNP and CBBE as wel as texture quality or resolution I think. And I can see there is only 1 file to download here.

Is there something I am missing?

When you install Cursed Loot there should an option in the installer to include a plugin for Live Another Life and descriptions about being a captured princess.  If you actually look inside the DCUL download file you'll see a folder called "40 LAL" - that is the folder containing the plugin for the installer.  The .esp is called Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp.

Well I tried everything, clean save, shutting down / disabling all mods, saving after that and cleaning again and even resetting every mod s and cleaning once again.

Once I update from ddi 4.0 to 4.1, my male player gets corrupted with default standing still wrist cuff animation and no devices, if I move left or right he waddles like a penguin, and if I jump i use a bound fish out of water hop? 

The only way is a new game start. Kind of sucks loosing a level 47 and level 76 player. even the cheaper characters too like level 20 

I am willing to try other stuff too, but I think all the animations I am taking of come directly from 4.1 that replaced some of the previous default animations.?

Correct me if I am wrong?

Is there any way to override the DDi 4.1 animations to correct previous game saves from being upgraded to the issues above?
Something like DDi 4.1 reset idles?
I will try other options on installed other then the two default choices, if the idles change, it would be nice for a mm menu to reset player idles for male characters. or some kind of REBUILD ddi idles.

one thing that catches my eye, all the animations are for female options, are they forcing those on my male playing character? is that why he moves like a female bound like in the descriptions? 
I wonder if I go back in game, make him female and then switch him back to male might it break from it acting like that?

OK I WAS RIGHT!!!!! with my issue there is a work around
Kimy, seems like your install places female animations as default if one is a male or female.

I play as a male, and all my old male saves with choice default and default result in my male character shuffling feet left or right or jumping like a fish out of water.
THAT WAS NOT COOL.
next test.....
re install DD 4.1 but choose CG option and bunny hop....
Result was my male character would bunny hop when walking left or right.....

MY work around test...
I went console command showracemenu, select my male as female, and in game the female worked perfectly as expected...
the I went back into racemenu and switched back to male and returned to game, 

and in game all my male default animations are correct!!!! I can jump normal walk sideways or run and jump and not have all those preset animations on my male character!!!!!!!

Hope that info helps you look into DDi 4.1 install for for if the user has a MALE player going on and not assume they are player a female off the bat!!

Now I don't have to restart a new game or others if they hit this issue too

2 minutes ago, ragnam said:

I use NMM

but I found my solution work around to DDi 4.1 animations on old save games as a male player

is on the previous page. hope it helps the team make note or use of it for a fix or workaround.

Sorry, I quoted the wrong person...

4 hours ago, Nenez said:

What version of MO are you using?