This mod is amazing, I´m only having a small isue... Each time i try to equip any of the harnesses, no matter what "version"or type, my game crashes... Is there anything to do with the collar slots?

I´ve tried everything, from re-installing the skeleton to change teh 45 and 46 slots (collar and harness).

Can someone help me please? :)

I'm not sure where exactly to post this, because it seems to be affecting at least 2 mods, but whenever deviously helpless or Submit+DD+Progression mode get to the point where they'd equip item on my character the game crashes. It happens every time and even from a totally new save. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

I have had the same issue, it seems to be something with SexLab v 1.58b. I downgraded to SexLab v 1.57 and it works with that, no idea what the issue is.

the "custom slave harness" from my game has some significant clipping issues, none of the other harnesses have the problem  :s. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no change, anyone have any ideas? or is anyone else experiencing this as well? I'm using the CBBE version, I've also tried replacing the mesh in my data folder with all 3 of the ones included after unzipping the file elsewhere.

That information is not very helpful without a screenshot of the problem, and more information about what body you are using (there are several versions of CBBE, of which only the standard "curvy" version is supported, and then there's all the HDT and Bodyslide stuff, and none of that is garuenteed to work either).

There are some known clipping issues between the "Custom" harness and belts and collars, minor ones, but nothing that can really be fixed without a brand new mesh for it (which i don't have), but no clipping issues with the body itself were observed durring testing.

- some DDs don't scale to the body.

I have bodyslide, and some DDs will fit perfectly, while others, such as the slave harness, the leather arm and leg cuffs, the padded open chastity belt, will not.

Are they missing sliders in bodyslide?

There is no Blodyslide support provided by DDa or DDx.

Skeuomorph maintains a mod that enables support for Bodyslide and HDT for the devices, and that'd be your best bet, but i have no idea if it works or not as i do not use CBBE, Bodyslide or HDT myself, and thus have never tried or even really looked at it.

Go have a look though:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24543-devious-assets-for-bodyslide-cbbe-psb-hdt-bodies/

hi! i've notice that some sex animation are disabled while gagged... like zyn femdom and tribadism... but there's a way to enable that without unequip the gags?

maybe there's a mcm config but i cannot find it :/

thanks for the awsome mod anyway!  :D

If they are beeing filtered out, then they must have a keyword attached to them that triggers DD's filter. Not my department though, so i don't know if this is intended or if it's something that can be fixed.

I started the Forbidden tome quest, then put my armor back on, but when I removed it to see if the belt etc. would display, they didn't.  Any help, please ?

PS : The belt doesn't display when enslaved with SD+, however when you get free, it reappears... weird  :P

I've got no idea what would cause that, unless you are wearing something else, and the device-hider is set to make that hide the belt.

How charged plug in Sergius's Experiment quest? Anyone can tell me pls PLZ))

How read pages of thread find answer PLZ))

This mod is amazing, I´m only having a small isue... Each time i try to equip any of the harnesses, no matter what "version"or type, my game crashes... Is there anything to do with the collar slots?

I´ve tried everything, from re-installing the skeleton to change teh 45 and 46 slots (collar and harness).

Can someone help me please?  :)

1) Confirm that the meshes were installed properly, including the ones for body-options (CBBE versus UNPB).

2) I really don't recommend changing the body slots of the DD items, and can't really hope to offer any support if you've made changes to the ESM and meshes yourself.

3) If the problem persists, and all is installed in the right places, upload a Papyrus log of the crash.

I'm not sure where exactly to post this, because it seems to be affecting at least 2 mods, but whenever deviously helpless or Submit+DD+Progression mode get to the point where they'd equip item on my character the game crashes. It happens every time and even from a totally new save. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

I have had the same issue, it seems to be something with SexLab v 1.58b. I downgraded to SexLab v 1.57 and it works with that, no idea what the issue is.

seen others have issues with the new sl version on other mods as well, I think slaverun and sd+ have both found strange anomalies

I started the Forbidden tome quest, then put my armor back on, but when I removed it to see if the belt etc. would display, they didn't.  Any help, please ?

PS : The belt doesn't display when enslaved with SD+, however when you get free, it reappears... weird  :P

I've got no idea what would cause that, unless you are wearing something else, and the device-hider is set to make that hide the belt.

It's really weird, the collar is always on, but somehow the belt appears under certain conditions.  For exemple, when I blackout and get enslaved, the belt appears for a few seconds, until the handcuffs are put on.  I made sure the slot 48 and 49 stay equiped in Sexlab, but it didn't do much.

I'd like to restart the quest to see what happens, but my saves aren't old enough, is there a command for that ?

post-493705-0-17797300-1405339470_thumb.png

I've had a similar thing when testing Deviously Helpless and Srende found the issue was with PapyrusUtil 2.3 which was causing the CTD's (which is installed with SL1.58b).

I've left SL1.58b in place but downgraded to PapyrusUtil 2.2 and the CTD's have stopped.

It's really weird, the collar is always on, but somehow the belt appears under certain conditions.  For exemple, when I blackout and get enslaved, the belt appears for a few seconds, until the handcuffs are put on.  I made sure the slot 48 and 49 stay equiped in Sexlab, but it didn't do much.

I'd like to restart the quest to see what happens, but my saves aren't old enough, is there a command for that?

This is not a bug i've heard of before, but it seems SD+ features heavilly into this. You should probably inquire about it in the SD+ thread, as i suspect that's the connection.

As for a quest restart, eh, i doubt it.

Does anyone else have issues with armbinders working properly on npcs? I have a lot of npcs chasing me with daggers despite having no hands and an armbinder on their back... or just mining away at ore with the same armbinder on. It breaks immersion pretty fast. 

Does anyone else have issues with armbinders working properly on npcs? I have a lot of npcs chasing me with daggers despite having no hands and an armbinder on their back... or just mining away at ore with the same armbinder on. It breaks immersion pretty fast. 

Set "Slotted NPC's" to more than 0 in the DD MCM menu. The number of slotted NPC's indicating how many NPC's in a set distance from the player are enabled for device support (setting it very high can cause a performance hit).

I love the red and white gear. Is there likely to be a fourth colour? I had originally hoped to have a distinct colour for each of my racing teams but decided that was probably unrealistic.

It's not something i have any emediate plans of. Adding a colour is a suprincingly large amount of work.. :(

Set "Slotted NPC's" to more than 0 in the DD MCM menu. The number of slotted NPC's indicating how many NPC's in a set distance from the player are enabled for device support (setting it very high can cause a performance hit). 

I set slotted npcs to 10 but now they do this strange dance where they try the action then bounce back to the armbinder  then try again.. is that how its supposed to work? I mean they're kinda obeying it now.. just doing a funky no arms dance. I've attached my plugins list just in case it adds anything helpful.

It's not something i have any emediate plans of. Adding a colour is a suprincingly large amount of work.. :(

... and my next question was going to be "is it a lot of work?" :)

Oh well, back to Plan A: A colour rosette tattooed on each buttock, along with team name and race number. I can live with that ;)

... and my next question was going to be "is it a lot of work?" :)

Oh well, back to Plan A: A colour rosette tattooed on each buttock, along with team name and race number. I can live with that ;)

I actually like that more. 

More permanent and degrading ;)

edit-

i seem to have gotten it working(in as far as the game is reasonably stable), but it looks like the new version of fnis doesn't work, i can't get any animations from this mod (and its requirements) to function....baring urags sex scene @ the end of his quest, that played but i haven't tried to replicate that. i would blame this mod but the dragonborn dlc fucked up too and that hasn't happened for me since my pre dlc release version of fnis couldn't handle it. so i don't know where i stand with getting animations to work

great mod tho btw. what i have seen of its been pretty cool. just wish i could get the bits i haven't seen to work

edit-

iv had some success (got the armbinder to work) by deleting the x.txt- (smaller one) and the x.bork.x files from the devious assets animations folder... no idea what these r tho so...yea, is doing that gona cause new problems?

I'd like to restart the quest to see what happens, but my saves aren't old enough, is there a command for that?

This is not a bug i've heard of before, but it seems SD+ features heavilly into this. You should probably inquire about it in the SD+ thread, as i suspect that's the connection.

I reinstalled everything from skse to dd, started a new game and ... everything went fine, I guess I was missing one previously.  Anyway, I'm pretty sure that restarting the quest or forcing the reequipment of the plugs and belt in the command would finally display the belt correctly, is there really no way for that ?  If not, I'll just wait to find Zed and hope a quest update will fix it :)

Sorry for the trouble

I reinstalled everything from skse to dd, started a new game and ... everything went fine, I guess I was missing one previously.  Anyway, I'm pretty sure that restarting the quest or forcing the reequipment of the plugs and belt in the command would finally display the belt correctly, is there really no way for that ?  If not, I'll just wait to find Zed and hope a quest update will fix it :)

Sorry for the trouble

I was having major issues like that when i had an armor replacer mod installed... took it off, now works perfectly fine.. Maybe try that?

Your end. Check the equipment hider settings maybe, if you're sure the textures and meshes are where they're supposed to be, and that you installed the correct bodytype version.

Installed via MO so I'm pretty sure everything is in the right place, selected the right bodytype and I already tried turning off the equipment hider entirely... I'm just not sure whats left to try

I must ask because this is driving me batty, is the custom slave harness supposed to be invisible or did something go wrong on my end?

Your end. Check the equipment hider settings maybe, if you're sure the textures and meshes are where they're supposed to be, and that you installed the correct bodytype version.

I have had the same problems but the harness would reappear and stay visible if the belt was removed and reapplied (I have had that issue from the appearance of it in LADL).

I must ask because this is driving me batty, is the custom slave harness supposed to be invisible or did something go wrong on my end?

I have had the same problems but the harness would reappear and stay visible if the belt was removed and reapplied (I have had that issue from the appearance of it in LADL).

Did you manage to fix it?

Did you manage to fix it?

No, still does it, no idea why. I know it isn't the devices underneath system as it started even before that was made. If it is the one with the body attached (I think it is) then it may be conflicting with sos since the body uses slot 52.