Thanks for the help so far, I had already inspected the properties of zadPlugScript in the inventory instance form.

Which is the only script displayed there, of which I am not entirely sure should be the case.

I receive notifications of multiple errors in loading what I assume to be  'Errors encountered while attempting to reload the script' as a warning when displaying the script properties through the form, but seem to proceed regardless.

I am not sure if this is a damaging issue or not, and searching around has not come up an explanation of such an error prompt so all I could do is dismiss it as the CK being its usual clunky self.

The properties window 'Properties for script zadPlugScript attached to zad_plugSoulgemTESTAnInventory (ID)' only displays the single property 'zad_DeviousBelt'

'Pointing towards' the desired script instance form was the solution, but how would I go about doing this?

You need to make sure you have all the scripts from the mods Integration uses as a master extracted. I know that Aroused is packed in a bsa and the scripts need unpacked andI think there are a few others, without them you will get nothing but errors when doing anything with the scripts.

Edit: also make sure you have the scripts for SkyUI extracted as well.

After new game to fix my selling the book accidentally problem.  I talk to the librarian with the book and key, he takes them and tells me to hold still, and then nothing happens.

• If I wait a long time then the conversation ends by itself, I get equipped with the belt and he walks away.  I don't get any quests and he won't talk about the book anymore.
  • If I cancel out of the conversation instead of waiting, I get equipped with the belt and get the quests.

I don't know, is it assumed that we will try to run or is something not triggering correctly?

So far I have found Zed, gotten the belt upgrade and am in the process of finding the three parts and am enjoying this quite a lot, I just hope it is possible to idiot proof the quest for idiots like myself!

----

On a slightly different topic, anyone know of a mod/patch to get DD and Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide and TBBP HDT by ChronoTrigger77 to play nice?  Seaching turns up MIC, but that doesn't seem support it anymore.

(RA by CT77 needs slot 48 gear moved to slot 49 and slot 54 stuff moved to slot 53, simple enough supposedly, but there is gobs of gear to move)

Hi Guys... I've used different plugs on a bandit npc that i've captured with the Puppet Master mod, i've set the number of slotted NPC to 3, i've walked around for some game hours, followed by the npc, but nothing happen.

What can i do to check if all is working as intended?

Have a problem with a quest bra, after quest completed it shows in inventory as uneqipped but it's equipped on char, trying to equip other results in a "Impossible to wear multiple bras simultaneously" error message. Is there any way to remove bra through console?

hi everybody...

i have an issue with the Forbidden Tome quest... Everytime i start the quest, if i'm playing in 3rd person, when Urag equips me with the chastity belt the game freezes and i have to kill the process and restart... On the other hand, if i'm playing in 1st person everything works perfectly (but i lose all the fun ! :lol: )

i don't know if it's an already known issue (honestly didn't read all the 217 pages of the thread) does anybody know what it might depend on ? Is there any solution ?

Have a problem with a quest bra, after quest completed it shows in inventory as uneqipped but it's equipped on char, trying to equip other results in a "Impossible to wear multiple bras simultaneously" error message. Is there any way to remove bra through console?

Use the showinventory on your character and look for a worn object with no name and remove it with the removeitem command. If you accidentally remove something that is part of what you are wearing just try reequipping it and it should fix itself.

Heyho, I have a small question:

Is it possible to unequip a gag without key? So does "calling for help" actually helps after a while?

The problem ATM is, that I can't start any new quests and I don't have the right key. So, is there any solution similar to struggling at armbinders to get free of a gag? Or do I have to install Gags+ or something similar?

Heyho, I have a small question:

Is it possible to unequip a gag without key? So does "calling for help" actually helps after a while?

The problem ATM is, that I can't start any new quests and I don't have the right key. So, is there any solution similar to struggling at armbinders to get free of a gag? Or do I have to install Gags+ or something similar?

No, you need a key, and calling for help does nothing ATM, it's just an immersion feature.

To get out of gags, you could try this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32992-dd-restrainedrar/

Which gives you a small chance of asking an NPC to remove the thing (which they might, or they might do terrible things to you instead).

Or you could try this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33785-zenet-gagquest-v10rar/

Which will let you communicate with NPC's after a few tries (using gestures and bodylanguage, it can take a few tries).

And lastly, there's this little fella:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22379-devious-devices-for-the-masses-i-i-updated-5-31-14/

Which you can set up to spawn DD keys on random NPC's and containers, so you have a chance of unlocking any devices you've accumulated.

No, you need a key, and calling for help does nothing ATM, it's just an immersion feature.

Thanks for your answer. :(

Then to whoever manages this nice mod ATM, maybe it could be a good idea to implement something like that "natively"? At least, calling for help already exists, I don't know how complicated it would be to expand this feature.

And sorry if I made any errors with the language, I'm German ;)

Thanks for your answer. :(

Then to whoever manages this nice mod ATM, maybe it could be a good idea to implement something like that "natively"? At least, calling for help already exists, I don't know how complicated it would be to expand this feature.

And sorry if I made any errors with the language, I'm German ;)

I doubt Min would add the feature at this point. That is the main function of the DD_Restrained mod already linked, so Min would just be duplicating work already done. Also since only one mod can control what happens when a gagged PC tries to communicate with someone, players would be left to either not install DD_Restrained, or see no benefit from all the work Min would put into the mod to duplicate the functionality.

Is there any reason you don't like the other options provided?

hi everybody...

i have an issue with the Forbidden Tome quest... Everytime i start the quest, if i'm playing in 3rd person, when Urag equips me with the chastity belt the game freezes and i have to kill the process and restart... On the other hand, if i'm playing in 1st person everything works perfectly (but i lose all the fun ! :lol: )

i don't know if it's an already known issue (honestly didn't read all the 217 pages of the thread) does anybody know what it might depend on ? Is there any solution ?

It just freezes?

FNIS installed and gerated again?

You have Zaz Animation pack installed?  Did you go to Zaz Ani in MCM and tick off register animations? After that you went to Devious Devices and ticked off register animations?  After that Sexlab and register animations, next you saved, closed game, and finally loaded up game correct?

Use the showinventory on your character and look for a worn object with no name and remove it with the removeitem command. If you accidentally remove something that is part of what you are wearing just try reequipping it and it should fix itself.

I just found another way to fix a item being equipped yet no items sowing in inventory thats equipped. I'm running cursed loot and skinny dipping my character got a belt equipped after I opened a underwater chest afterwards I did some more swimming and before everything got equipped I opened astral chest (another mod I use) and dumped all the DD items I had equipped  into it. It bugged out and showed me having the belt still equipped even without one in my inventory so I alt tabbed looked in here spotted your posts went back into game to run the commands. As I was dumping my inventory into the chest (at this point I had pulled the belt back out trying to fix the bug without luck) and place the 3 belts I had on me into it suddenly one of em became equipped allowing me to interact with it again remove it via normal method and completing the belt quest. I didn't test this on a physical chest but I do believe if you end up with that bug just dump the equipped item into the chest and it will fix itself.

so min, what are you up in mind for the next version?

Next version!? There's a next version!?

Surely not, i mean, then i'd have to actually work on stuff and not be lazy, and you know that can't be right! :huh:

Now if you'll excuse me, i need to go find a shapely lap i can rest my weary head in, whilst it's owner gently strokes my hair.

hi everybody...

It just freezes?

FNIS installed and gerated again?

You have Zaz Animation pack installed?  Did you go to Zaz Ani in MCM and tick off register animations? After that you went to Devious Devices and ticked off register animations?  After that Sexlab and register animations, next you saved, closed game, and finally loaded up game correct?

yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, oops... probably not... i mean, i didn't save and close after registering and, in case it matters, i'm not sure i clicked the "register" options of the various mods in that order... i probably did in the order they are in MCM (that is alphabethical)

next time i play the quest i'll pay more attention... thanks for answering :)

You know, I had a small idea for a new effect that could be cool.

A bell effect, perhaps a collar with a bell on it or even piercings, and the effect could be used to draw attention of NPC's or enemys.

Maybe a good sneak skill decreases the chance of the effect, or maybe it gives a debuff to sneak.

I have an issue where the NPC part of conversations go by very fast. Unreadably fast. Normal quest dialog speed is ok, it just seems like quest dialog for this mod tends to go by too quickly. I have Fus Ro D'oh installed.

This mod doesn't control how fast the dialogue shows, that is done by Fus Ro D'oh. Look at the download page for Fus Ro D'oh for the instructions on how to change the dialogue display speed.