SexLab 1.58 seems to partially break armbinder. I thought at first it was Captured Dreams doing it, as I hadn't had the armbinder on in a while - until installing CD which slapped one on me pretty quick. But, having uninstalled it, and trying to recreate the problem, it persists. Stick an armbinder on and watch as you get spammed by infinite equip/unequip sounds until you have sex with someone - armbinder still on, but then the spam sound stops atleast. Thought it had to do with the equipment hider, because manually stripping out of everything except armbinder doesn't help, but getting stripped through SexLab sex stops the sound - except it doesn't remove anything else than what you could remove yourself. Any ideas what's up?

Oh. Just did a quick search in this topic and noticed SPERG equipping invisible fists. Damn you SPERG. Yeah, that's a somewhat new install too and I haven't run around with armbinders since then I think.

Love this mod! Thanks for all the hard work you must have had to put into it.

About learning how to craft the devices and keys by reading the book: I found that by reading the book inside the wardrobe inventory menu it didn't unlock the perk to be able to craft. I had to quickly read it again from my own inventory after taking it and it was only then that the crafting ability kicked in. A message pops up top left of screen to let you know it's worked.

Sorry if that's been mentioned somewhere already.

Got the other books not that one I did the quest but the book is not in the inventory

I think Urag takes that book from you when he catches you or you go and talk to him about it. So if you didn't read it before then you may not have another chance. You can use the console to give yourself another copy and read that and it should work. I can't remember off the top of my head what the book title is, but if you type:

help devious

into the console you should probably find the book and the code you need to spawn it in your inventory. It's volume 1 that you want. Use:

player.additem xxxxxxxx 1

where all the x's are the code.

I want back and pickpocket Urag and got the book thanks but I like to know how to get the leg brace off my PC there not in the inventory any ideas 

I"m having a problem trying to use Devious Devices in a script. Every script with a property like so:

zadLibs Property libs Auto

zadxLibs Property xlibs Auto

Will compile fine, but then when I try to add properties I will get a message: "Errors encountered while attempting to load the script." I even went to the zadlibs script in the quest and tested adding properties and got the same message. So it may be that any non-normal word in front of property has this error, I don't know.

I've got the proper scripts in my scripts/source folder, I've tried the solution one person here mentioned (manually adding masters when loading up creation kit), everything works except apparently any special property that doesn't start with a normal type like Armor or Actor. Any help would be appreciated.

Have you unpacked the scripts and sources from the SkyUI and SL_Aroused mods? Those are used by DDi but come packaged in .BSA's, so that's a common problem people run into when trying to compile anything DD related.

Other than that, well, i'm no programmer, so i really coulden't tell you.

I am not sure if it has been suggested before, but how about adding more functionality to the arm cuffs? Make them able to be bind together like the cuffs in ZAZ, as a more escape proof alternative to the armbinder. Maybe this could be relegated to be a separate mod since the gags as of now would eliminate any chance of escape by asking for help?

I must admit, I'd quite like a set of zaz cuffs with armbinder scripting attached.

Could I do that by just supplying a different render model to the API? I keep meaning to experiment but haven't had time this week.

I must admit, I'd quite like a set of zaz cuffs with armbinder scripting attached.

Could I do that by just supplying a different render model to the API? I keep meaning to experiment but haven't had time this week.

SD+ adds Zaz cuffs to the game with the armbinder script attached, I believe. The DD beta-thread is full at the moment, though I can send you an invite once my user-limit is raised again, if you're interested.

In the mean-while if you're interested in learning more about the API, I would recommend taking a look at the comments in zadLibs.psc: There's quite a bit of documentation to be found by doing so.

I"m having a problem trying to use Devious Devices in a script. Every script with a property like so:

zadLibs Property libs Auto

zadxLibs Property xlibs Auto

Will compile fine, but then when I try to add properties I will get a message: "Errors encountered while attempting to load the script." I even went to the zadlibs script in the quest and tested adding properties and got the same message. So it may be that any non-normal word in front of property has this error, I don't know.

I've got the proper scripts in my scripts/source folder, I've tried the solution one person here mentioned (manually adding masters when loading up creation kit), everything works except apparently any special property that doesn't start with a normal type like Armor or Actor. Any help would be appreciated.

Have you unpacked the scripts and sources from the SkyUI and SL_Aroused mods? Those are used by DDi but come packaged in .BSA's, so that's a common problem people run into when trying to compile anything DD related.

Other than that, well, i'm no programmer, so i really coulden't tell you.

It was a classic case of "give up and try again tomorrow." I thought about it today and realized I hadn't unpacked the pex files for aroused and skyui, just the psc files (and setting the properties relies on the pex files). Then I came here and saw your advice, which was spot on. Works now. Thanks!

SD+ adds Zaz cuffs to the game with the armbinder script attached, I believe. The DD beta-thread is full at the moment, though I can send you an invite once my user-limit is raised again, if you're interested.

That sounds good, thanks :) I'll have a look at SD+ too and see how they did the trick with the cuffs.

In the mean-while if you're interested in learning more about the API, I would recommend taking a look at the comments in zadLibs.psc: There's quite a bit of documentation to be found by doing so.

Yeah, I read through a lot of it when I was working out how to apply the restraints for QAYL. There's a lot that still hasn't sunk in, though. I'll try not to ask too many newbie questions.

You don't understand.  I took this quest at level 10.  I've been dealing with this for 30 levels.  And if you look wit the search function you'll see a lot of posts about people "not understanding" the sergius quest.  How it would be nice if returning to him, he'd tell you the % it was charged.  I don't need you telling me I'm stupid.  Just understand I am tired of it and have resorted to asking for help.  

But I can see your answer clear enough.  Basically "it was easy for me and I don't see loads of people with this problem so you just have to reroll." 

Fine...I'll reroll.

Don't forget to NOT pick the quest up again then {chuckles}

While I managed to get it done once with some trial and error, I wouldn't pick that quest up again if you paid me for it ...

What for really, to have access to a way to charge or acquire a soulgem that is about a 100 times more convoluted than any vanilla way?

But the creator is seeing the problem and working on modifying it for a future release, I understand.

I would 100% agree with this Never do it again, It was a very flustrating experience, and I Know good intentions were ment and I lot of hard work went into the Quest. 

I Managed to do it, after setting all kinds of MCM dial's to maximum setting, and hovering over Sergious, or what ever his name is, and listening to all his comments, ( began to lip sink all of his insults to myself.), Until I was very, Very tired of even looking at the screen, and finally finished it.

I don't ever want to pick that quest up again..LOL

But the mod is very fun, and I like it, I just don't like that paticular Quest, I could not seem to understand what I needed to do.

I hope it is re worked a little, it was a very good Idea, I guess I am just Dumb, and had trouble understanding what i needed to do, and to tell the truth, I am not sure just how I managed to finish it. I did, and I was Elated!

So it appears there is a slight problem somewhere in my DD setup. Unless i'm mistaken, that cursed soulgem plug which you get from Curio for his collection quest, should vibrate or do something funny in random intervals, right? Or it should do at least something.

Well, for some reason it doesn't do anything in my game. Even the plugs from CD do nothing.

Everything else works like a charm.

I installed everything to the letter, unless there's some kind of special install order which i'm not aware of.

Any ideas?

Here's a question; on the download page for this mod- there's a bunch of screenshots. A few of those show a picture of someone wearing a ring-gag, with above that something covering the entire face/head and it self covered with various jewels.

Is this item included in DD / DD Assets / DD Expansion? Because so far I have been unable to find it. And I think it looks awesome, so I want it :P

So- what is it and how do I get it?

Here's a question; on the download page for this mod- there's a bunch of screenshots. A few of those show a picture of someone wearing a ring-gag, with above that something covering the entire face/head and it self covered with various jewels.

Is this item included in DD / DD Assets / DD Expansion? Because so far I have been unable to find it. And I think it looks awesome, so I want it :P

It's private, you will never get it

Such a tease! Seriously though, mad respect to whoever made it. It looks absolutely amazing.

Such a tease! Seriously though, mad respect to whoever made it. It looks absolutely amazing.

Same man it looks awesome, too bad we cant get it :c

Hey I have a question.

I have the plugs from Urag and I get triggered events from them, but arousal keeps going down.

I haven't touched any settings in Sexlab Arousal and it goes down with around 6 per day. Is the intention for it to go down?

Hey I have a question.

I have the plugs from Urag and I get triggered events from them, but arousal keeps going down.

I haven't touched any settings in Sexlab Arousal and it goes down with around 6 per day. Is the intention for it to go down?

Do you mean the plugs from Urag or Zed? The ones from Urag don't do much, the ones from Zed should increase your arousal

Same man it looks awesome, too bad we cant get it :c

Don't really care for that particular mask, but I wouldn't mind seeing something like this added:

gQ9WkJn.jpg

Works as a blindfold and leaves room for a gag. Plus, it seems like a fairly easy thing to make a mesh for.

And not really something I want to see added, just thought it looked curious.

0f74550c-e130-48dc-b7b2-bf5b55c78680.jpg

Hi,

would it be possible to add a "disable" option for the "devices underneath" feature? It's just I don't like being forced to give up a slot.

Could it be enough to set the bool Property DevicesUnderneathEnabled to "False" or is it essential to keep it enabled for the mod to work?

Thank you

Discovered the ebonite items today and it gave me a good idea. There's an item called "slave boots" which I think is added by live a deviant life (it may have been added to expansion or something since the last time I checked) which uses the DD scripts. It slows your run speed and stuff. This reminded me of an item called "ballet boots" from the Shiny Rubber Catsuits mod. It has a really pointed toe that looks weird to wear, but would make total sense as a restrictive item.

So duplicate the slave boots and switch the model to the ballet boots and you've got some ebonite boots.

the problem there is that the team needs to ask for permission to use the ballet boots, or they would have to make the item themselves, both take time and if i recall the devs are reluctant to try and get permissions as it might mean they have to add the mod in question to the requirements, thus forcing an increased strain on the load order.

i could be wrong though.

the problem there is that the team needs to ask for permission to use the ballet boots, or they would have to make the item themselves, both take time and if i recall the devs are reluctant to try and get permissions as it might mean they have to add the mod in question to the requirements, thus forcing an increased strain on the load order.

i could be wrong though.

I was thinking more of just copying the item from one esp to the other rather than messing about with load order dependencies.

As for permissions, there's already an addon to captured dreams shop that lets the shop sell shiny rubber catsuit items. You can worry too much about permissions with this sort of thing. Modding is about making stuff for fun right.

I'm trying to add some gear to several NPCs together.

What I have is a cattle cell with a lot of NPCs. I have a quest that starts from a button push, randomly selects four of them, and drops them into cages ready to race. This all works fairly well.

Then I tried adding some DD gear in the code that teleports them to their start and I get a great bug stack dump in my log files. If anyone's interested, I stuck it on pastebin

http://pastebin.com/jRsvhb5n

Anyway: I don't yet know if the problem is that I have a recursion loop (still investigating) or that I chose a bloody stupid way to put devices on NPCs. I'm fairly sure that just adding them to the girls' inventory isn't going to work. What I was wondering is this: is there a safer/more efficient way to start NPCs in DD gear.

As they'd say at work: what's best practice here?

I was thinking more of just copying the item from one esp to the other rather than messing about with load order dependencies.

As for permissions, there's already an addon to captured dreams shop that lets the shop sell shiny rubber catsuit items. You can worry too much about permissions with this sort of thing. Modding is about making stuff for fun right.

It is about fun, but modding is not about swiping others modders hard work without permission. The reason CD can include it is because it still requires the origional mod to work, and makes no changes to the mod, it doesen't take or alter anything, it just uses it as a plugin.

This is not possible for DDx, because that mod is CBBE exclusive, so making this a dependancy is not going to fly with either Min or myself, as we both agree DDx should remain fully playable for both CBBE and UNPB users.

It is about fun, but modding is not about swiping others modders hard work without permission. The reason CD can include it is because it still requires the origional mod to work, and makes no changes to the mod, it doesen't take or alter anything, it just uses it as a plugin.

This is not possible for DDx, because that mod is CBBE exclusive, so making this a dependancy is not going to fly with either Min or myself, as we both agree DDx should remain fully playable for both CBBE and UNPB users.

Concerning the CBBE thing, I was only talking about using the boots. They only go up to the ankles so they should work with any body type.