Not sure why every item from DD I equip doesn't do or equip anything. The status of the item is set to equipped in the menu but there is no visual.

The Devious Devices "mcm" menu isn't no longer listed unless i start a new game :(. In a new game the devices work but i do not wish to lose my current game progress Does anyone know a solution? 

Hey,

Is there any way to disable(some) DD events during the combat? Touching yourself while trying not to die is kinda silly thing to do.

Also, if follower receives DD animation during the combat, she wont draw weapon until the combat ends and I manually take then give her weapon.  :s

Not sure why every item from DD I equip doesn't do or equip anything. The status of the item is set to equipped in the menu but there is no visual.

The Devious Devices "mcm" menu isn't no longer listed unless i start a new game :(. In a new game the devices work but i do not wish to lose my current game progress Does anyone know a solution? 

I would suggest either re-installing the mod or since the modder said that's bad to do mid-save, try a scalpel (I've heard the term, don't know where you'd get it, try nexus maybe or just bing it)

Hey,

Is there any way to disable(some) DD events during the combat? Touching yourself while trying not to die is kinda silly thing to do.

Also, if follower receives DD animation during the combat, she wont draw weapon until the combat ends and I manually take then give her weapon.   :s

so far I haven't had a follower that even gets the anims from dd to relate to that issue, but as for disabling dd events you'll have to check the mcm, I'm sure that event is listed there, just not specific towards battle (ever read the story book in the forbidden bookcase , I forget the name of the book, girl tells her recounting of the forbidden tome quest as she lived it, mentions specifically those things to which you wish to disable (playing with herself in combat, while the bandits watched)....basically its doing what its intended...

If it is the one with the body attached (I think it is) then it may be conflicting with sos since the body uses slot 52.

the non-belt harnesses (custom, locking) use slot 52.   i am told that SOS also uses 52, and has some kind of armor modifications that adds slot 52 to every armor in the game.  i can only tell you to go take it up with the SOS team, because there are about 3 or 4 slots that arent already in use by DDi.

44 dd gag       

45 dd collar

46 cloaks

47 dual sheath (my selection)

48 dd plugs

49 dd belt

50 dd gag (+)

52 dd harness

53 dd cuffs leg         

54 dd plugs (+)

55 dd blindfold

56 dd bra

57 lantern (back attachment)

58 dual sheath shield (my selection)     

59 dd cuffs arm         

60 device hider

as you can see, there are not many options, especially if you want ANY mods other than dd to work together.   i figured most people would not want to wear a dong and a harness at the same time which is why i picked 52. 

does anyone else have an issue with the "custom harness" clipping in the CBBE body?

if you have altered your body using bodyslide, you'll see some clipping.

I am having a problem where the there is no text appearing as I talk to Urag after opening the forbidden bookcase. The actions occur, and I can the respond when I talk to Urag.

The actions take the correct amount of time as if Urag was talking to me and the text was appearing, but the area where the text should appear is just blank.

This also happens when I go to the Captured Dreams store. I can talk to the "master" but see nothing as she responds to me.

I ran BOSS, which seems happy with the few mods I have chosen, and the list of mods is relatively small (about 15). Re-ordering the mods has not helped. All mods are updated, and I can not find any useful help by googling for this problem. The system is English so no issue with language packs.

Any ideas and help are greatly appreciated.

I am having a problem where the there is no text appearing as I talk to Urag after opening the forbidden bookcase. The actions occur, and I can the respond when I talk to Urag.

The actions take the correct amount of time as if Urag was talking to me and the text was appearing, but the area where the text should appear is just blank.

This also happens when I go to the Captured Dreams store. I can talk to the "master" but see nothing as she responds to me.

I ran BOSS, which seems happy with the few mods I have chosen, and the list of mods is relatively small (about 15). Re-ordering the mods has not helped. All mods are updated, and I can not find any useful help by googling for this problem. The system is English so no issue with language packs.

Any ideas and help are greatly appreciated.

Install Fuz Ro D'oh from nexus.

i read the first 20 pages of this thread, but i cant find a solution for my problem. after getting all odd parts for zed i have to go back to Urag and talk with him... but it doesnt seem like he wants to talk with me , there is no new dialoge option. 

sqv zaddForbiddenTomeQuest shows me its at stage 50 and enabled.

Anyone has any idea which mod Min is using on the pictures? The headgear to be more exact... i can´t seem to find that anywhere -.-

http://gyazo.com/eb9131b793f548696f849411fd395349

If anyone knows it..please share? ^^

That's not Min's, its from a user named Aegis, who is either close with or a pseudoname for Elewin, who makes mods and never releases them.  You're not going to be able to find it.

Releasing screenshots without ever intending to release the mod on a mod enthusiast website should be a bannable offense, in my opinion.

Anyone has any idea which mod Min is using on the pictures? The headgear to be more exact... i can´t seem to find that anywhere -.-

That's not Min's, its from a user named Aegis, who is either close with or a pseudoname for Elewin, who makes mods and never releases them.  You're not going to be able to find it.

Releasing screenshots without ever intending to release the mod on a mod enthusiast website should be a bannable offense, in my opinion.

-.-     *throws a tantrum...*

Thank you for the info anyway

The Devious Devices "mcm" menu isn't no longer listed unless i start a new game  :(. In a new game the devices work but i do not wish to lose my current game progress Does anyone know a solution? 

K got some strange issue and since i got no idea how this could happen i guess i need to ask:

On one of my characters devious devices doesnt really work. They fail to equip properly (dont have those popup windows when i equip them for either restraints or chastity) and they dont seem to work (for example blindfold does not restrict my sight). Unequipping them doesnt work (no popup windows again) they got unequipped in inventory window but they remain visible on character - i have to use console for every single one of them.

When i try to unequip the device some npc is wearing (for the masses mod) i get info that i dont have keys to do that even if got both types of keys in my inventory. Made sure to add proper key by console and still i got info of no key - added key from DD I, fake one has ID from DD FtM mod so its easy to spot.

Added key on that character and it did not work.

Loaded other character added very same key and it was working just fine.

On 5 different characters everything works as intended. I can equip or unequip any device from either myself or from any NPC without a single bug.

How the hell is that possible that something works on 5 characters and does not on 6th?

PS that 6th char do is somewhat strange for some reason - for example i do like playing as vampire and i started to use Better Vampires mod quite early in my skyrim plays. Didnt have a single glich with that mod ever.

It was the same - on 3 other vampires mod was working without a single glich and on that one it didnt work at all...

I was wondering how I could tinker with the Underneath system on a follower. Currently I gave some a set of Wolf armors to Lydia but her bra is bulging out from her chest lol

I doubt its a conflict with Dual Sheath Redux, as she does not have a shield on her. Maybe I will try to unequip and equip the armor on her again and see if that helps. It was fine when she was wearing the steel armor set.

And a small idea for collars, to have a bell on the thing so your sneak is reduced and have the bell noises playing on a loop while moving. The latter being adjustable from the MCM on what kind of bell sound or how long to play or disabled entirely for the comfort of the players.

As I understand it, the underneath system only works on the PC currently. So you won't have any luck using it on your follower. I do not know if they plan to add NPC support or not ... there may be an issue that trying to support all NPCs would require too much script overhead on all the checks, or just difficulty if NPCs handle inventory differently than the player (wouldn't surprise me with skyrim).

How the hell is that possible that something works on 5 characters and does not on 6th?

PS that 6th char do is somewhat strange for some reason - for example i do like playing as vampire and i started to use Better Vampires mod quite early in my skyrim plays. Didnt have a single glich with that mod ever.

It was the same - on 3 other vampires mod was working without a single glich and on that one it didnt work at all...

Because saves are self-contained and don't affect each other. I'd guess you hit a situation where scripts in that one save got stack dumped due to whatever reason, generally breaking all script-reliant mods.

heh, we've asked min a time or two to remove those images since all it does is cause this question to be repeated every page or two.  the author of those mods is a shameless tease that posts pics and then says "nya cant have it too bad"

Because saves are self-contained and don't affect each other. I'd guess you hit a situation where scripts in that one save got stack dumped due to whatever reason, generally breaking all script-reliant mods.

in theory they are self contained.  in practice there is sometimes some spillover when loading and saving, especially with quickload/quicksave.  ive had fireballs in the air hit me after loading a different game (ive even gotten one poor character exploded in the LAL starting cell :( )

Hi,Min:

First of all,Thank you for allowing me to translate the MOD to chinese language,and share the MOD on our local website.

I changed a website to share the MOD for some reason last month.

the newest  chinese translation version of DDI link is bellow:

http://bbs.skyrimcitizen.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28

And I will keep update chinese translation version  in the future.

Thanks again.

Guest GuyWhoAbruptlyDisappeared

I want to decrease the event interval below 0.5, because my timescale is 3 so one in game hour is 15 minutes. 

I tried changing the zadconfig.psc script accordingly but it spit out a bunch of errors from zadlibs about slautilscr.

Is there another way to do that?

TLDR; My question is, how does one make sure that additional modded plugs conform correctly with the form changing scripts?

I am a complete amateur when it comes to scripts and I believe script knowledge is exactly what I am missing in my current endeavor.

My objective was to create a pair of (separate) plugs with combined vibration effects used in other enchantments.
I believe I understand the vibration scripts to be slaved to effects I can easily access in the CK.

So I made duplicates of the three soulgem plug forms for both plug types.
First thing I modded was (what I believe to be) the removal of all the vibration effects from the soulgem plugs: Via deletion of the appropriate keywords, and removing enchantment from the one enchanted plug instance.
I changed the textures to a custom one I lazily marked simply to visually indicate the difference as well.

Fired up the game to give it a whirl, grabbed my 'custom' plugs from the console, equipped whichever instance form equips correctly and slapped on a belt.

However upon the passage of time I noticed that the visually equipped(player model) plugs were using the vanilla soulgem plug texture and were vibrating as according to vanilla soulgem plug behavior.

So the inventory(?) instance form of my 'custom' plug equipped, the equip script ran and shot out the vanilla soulgem plug into 'use'; it appeared.

Which is where my ignorance yields consequences.

Granted, it was a bit of a fantasy to assume that if I labelled my modded duplicate plugs in the same sequence as the (default?), inventory and script instance forms of the default plugs the script would apply them correctly.

Upon investigation into the scripts I could not comprehend anything well enough to provide myself a solution.

In zadplugscript:

Function OnEquippedPost(actor akActor)
Utility.Wait(5)
bool legacyPlugs = false
; Slots 48 and 54 Anal and Vaginal plugs
Form analSlot = akActor.GetWornForm(0x00040000)
Form vagSlot = akActor.GetWornForm(0x01000000)
if analSlot && vagSlot && analSlot == vagSlot
legacyPlugs = true
EndIf
if ((!akActor.WornHasKeyword(zad_DeviousBelt)) || (akActor.WornHasKeyword(zad_DeviousBelt) && akActor.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_PermitAnal) && !legacyPlugs && deviceRendered.HasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousPlugAnal))) && akActor.WornHasKeyword(zad_DeviousDevice) && !akActor.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_EffectPossessed) && akActor == libs.PlayerRef && akActor.GetActorBase().GetSex() != 0
libs.Log("Belt not worn: Removing plugs.")
RemoveDevice(akActor)
if akActor == libs.PlayerRef
libs.NotifyPlayer("Lacking a belt to hold them in, the plugs slide out of you.")
else
libs.NotifyNPC("Lacking a belt to hold them in, the plugs slide out of "+akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName()+".")
akActor.RemoveItem(deviceInventory, 1, true)
libs.PlayerRef.AddItem(deviceInventory, 1, true)
EndIf
EndIf
EndFunction

This appears to be the ticket, but I've only reached this conclusion from basic observation of the existence of 'OnEquipped' within the only script listed in the CK form.
From my script-ignorant perspective: 'Form(0x01000000)' (and other plugslot) seems to be what I have to deal with. But I can't see a correlation between CK form IDs and the two mentioned within the script (assuming they are infact form IDs at all, which I am also less than 100% confident of).

Am I close at all? Is my thought process sound or am I completely off the right track?

I apologize if I was unclear in any way with this post, I suppose I shouldn't go swimming in uncharted waters first thing in the morning. Additionally so if such an inquiry (technical issue?) was posted in the wrong location.

Thank you in advance for your time reading or replying to my request.

TLDR; My question is, how does one make sure that additional modded plugs conform correctly with the form changing scripts?

I am a complete amateur when it comes to scripts and I believe script knowledge is exactly what I am missing in my current endeavor.

My objective was to create a pair of (separate) plugs with combined vibration effects used in other enchantments.

I believe I understand the vibration scripts to be slaved to effects I can easily access in the CK.

You don't need to modify any scripts to do custom plugs. Did you set the inventoryDevice and renderedDevice properties in CK to your custom items in the plug script attached to your custom plugs?

First thing I modded was (what I believe to be) the removal of all the vibration effects from the soulgem plugs: Via deletion of the appropriate keywords, and removing enchantment from the one enchanted plug instance.

I changed the textures to a custom one I lazily marked simply to visually indicate the difference as well.

Fired up the game to give it a whirl, grabbed my 'custom' plugs from the console, equipped whichever instance form equips correctly and slapped on a belt.

However upon the passage of time I noticed that the visually equipped(player model) plugs were using the vanilla soulgem plug texture and were vibrating as according to vanilla soulgem plug behavior.

So the inventory(?) instance form of my 'custom' plug equipped, the equip script ran and shot out the vanilla soulgem plug into 'use'; it appeared.

Which is where my ignorance yields consequences.

Granted, it was a bit of a fantasy to assume that if I labelled my modded duplicate plugs in the same sequence as the (default?), inventory and script instance forms of the default plugs the script would apply them correctly.

Upon investigation into the scripts I could not comprehend anything well enough to provide myself a solution.

In zadplugscript:

Function OnEquippedPost(actor akActor)

Utility.Wait(5)

bool legacyPlugs = false

; Slots 48 and 54 Anal and Vaginal plugs

Form analSlot = akActor.GetWornForm(0x00040000)

Form vagSlot = akActor.GetWornForm(0x01000000)

if analSlot && vagSlot && analSlot == vagSlot

legacyPlugs = true

EndIf

if ((!akActor.WornHasKeyword(zad_DeviousBelt)) || (akActor.WornHasKeyword(zad_DeviousBelt) && akActor.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_PermitAnal) && !legacyPlugs && deviceRendered.HasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousPlugAnal))) && akActor.WornHasKeyword(zad_DeviousDevice) && !akActor.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_EffectPossessed) && akActor == libs.PlayerRef && akActor.GetActorBase().GetSex() != 0

libs.Log("Belt not worn: Removing plugs.")

RemoveDevice(akActor)

if akActor == libs.PlayerRef

libs.NotifyPlayer("Lacking a belt to hold them in, the plugs slide out of you.")

else

libs.NotifyNPC("Lacking a belt to hold them in, the plugs slide out of "+akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName()+".")

akActor.RemoveItem(deviceInventory, 1, true)

libs.PlayerRef.AddItem(deviceInventory, 1, true)

EndIf

EndIf

EndFunction

This appears to be the ticket, but I've only reached this conclusion from basic observation of the existence of 'OnEquipped' within the only script listed in the CK form.

From my script-ignorant perspective: 'Form(0x01000000)' (and other plugslot) seems to be what I have to deal with. But I can't see a correlation between CK form IDs and the two mentioned within the script (assuming they are infact form IDs at all, which I am also less than 100% confident of).

Am I close at all? Is my thought process sound or am I completely off the right track?

I apologize if I was unclear in any way with this post, I suppose I shouldn't go swimming in uncharted waters first thing in the morning. Additionally so if such an inquiry (technical issue?) was posted in the wrong location.

Thank you in advance for your time reading or replying to my request.

In the script properties on the Inventory item you need to change them so it points to your new Inventory and script instance versions or it will use the default script instance item when equipped. If you make any other custom items such as belts or other locking items you can set custom keys for them by changing the property for that there as well.