You need to make sure you have all the scripts from the mods Integration uses as a master extracted. I know that Aroused is packed in a bsa and the scripts need unpacked andI think there are a few others, without them you will get nothing but errors when doing anything with the scripts.

Edit: also make sure you have the scripts for SkyUI extracted as well.

Cheers for your help, finally managed it.

hi everybody...

i'm playing the Sergius experiment's quest... that i find kind of boring (at least until now) has anybody an idea of how much time i need to go around with the rechargable plug inside me in order to get it charged ? or will it never finish charging ? i wandered for several days with the plug inside and arousal level 100 and still Sergius keeps saying that it's not fully charged yet... :( is there a way to know the level of charging or any other indication that the quest if proceding ?

rechargable plug inside me in order to get it charged ? or will it never finish charging ? i wandered for several days with the plug inside and arousal level 100 and still Sergius keeps saying that it's not fully charged yet... :( is there a way to know the level of charging or any other indication that the quest if proceding

When the plug near fully charge your character will touch herself often and camera begin to shake.  You have to rush back to Sergius.  Otherwise when it fully charged, your character will start masturbate and discharge the plug.

I cannot remember how long but your character will start touching herself every hour.  I will put a save at that point in case it near fully charge point.  :)

rechargable plug inside me in order to get it charged ? or will it never finish charging ? i wandered for several days with the plug inside and arousal level 100 and still Sergius keeps saying that it's not fully charged yet... :( is there a way to know the level of charging or any other indication that the quest if proceding

When the plug near fully charge your character will touch herself often and camera begin to shake.  You have to rush back to Sergius.  Otherwise when it fully charged, your character will start masturbate and discharge the plug.

I cannot remember how long but your character will start touching herself every hour.  I will put a save at that point in case it near fully charge point.  :)

oops... then i already discharged it... :lol:

OK, thanks for answering, i'll stay near Sergius this time and ask him every hour to check the plug... :P

How the hell is that possible that something works on 5 characters and does not on 6th?

PS that 6th char do is somewhat strange for some reason - for example i do like playing as vampire and i started to use Better Vampires mod quite early in my skyrim plays. Didnt have a single glich with that mod ever.

It was the same - on 3 other vampires mod was working without a single glich and on that one it didnt work at all...

Because saves are self-contained and don't affect each other. I'd guess you hit a situation where scripts in that one save got stack dumped due to whatever reason, generally breaking all script-reliant mods.

OK. Then anyone could please load this save and check if DD work as it should?

Or at least give me a hint what i need to do to make it work.

it would very likely CTD if you load it without all DLCs.

oops... then i already discharged it... :lol:

OK, thanks for answering, i'll stay near Sergius this time and ask him every hour to check the plug... :P

Just keep a few save for backup is enough.

Better go elsewhere doing some quest until it almost fully charged or even you miss the event, you can still use the backup save so you won't lose time to wait for charging time.  :shy:

I have a problem with urag's quest, when i find zed curio and he does his thing with the belt and after my character was done rubbing herself, When i talked to him he didn't give me any options, so i couldn't progress the quest etc. anyone had this and managed to fix/work around it?

The Forbidden Tome quest I need to find the Dynamo Core for Zed I found everything but went I try to actiivate the control switch said you lack the required item. What Item do I need and where is it 

The parts you need must be in the ruins that as a part of the black book quest from Dragonborn the DLC.

You need to proceed in Dragonborn's main quest in the DLC in order to go inside it.

If you wish to skip that, try using console.

The 3 parts you need all started with "odd" in their names. 

What do I type in the console 

The Forbidden Tome quest I need to find the Dynamo Core for Zed I found everything but went I try to actiivate the control switch said you lack the required item. What Item do I need and where is it 

The parts you need must be in the ruins that as a part of the black book quest from Dragonborn the DLC.

You need to proceed in Dragonborn's main quest in the DLC in order to go inside it.

If you wish to skip that, try using console.

The 3 parts you need all started with "odd" in their names. 

What do I type in the console 

help odd

that will list any items with odd in the name, shouldn't be too many. Once you find them use    player.additem <item #>, 1

I was about to install Immersive College of Winterhold http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36849/? when I realised that it might conflict with DD Integration. Does anyone know for sure?

I use both and don't have any problems. Urag's desk - where the forbidden bookcase key is in DDi - has a few other things on it at the same spot, making it a little more difficult to pick up, but it can easily be done. The bookcase also needs to be targeted from just the right angle before you can open it, but I had the same issue before installing the college mod anyway. It doesn't seem any worse because of it.

On my recent play through I have the Immersive College of Winterhold, the bookcase is still accessible if you know where to look at. It would roughly be at the same spot in the vanilla game but you have to search near the right edge of the bookcase. Its a small spot so scan it slowly if you can't find it the first time.

is the surreptitious streets idea from waaaaaaay back when still a thing? or has that been scraped now?

I remember how hyped I was for that in one of the early versions when it was left in by mistake and got a little teaser for it.

Indeed: I'm unlikely to ever finish Surreptitious Streets. Simply too ambitious for one person to write. I'll likely be focusing my efforts on making DDi better from a framework point of view (Easier API functions, performance enhancements, New items, new effects, new mechanics, etc) moving forward.

How do you put the devices on NPCs.  I am at a total loss.

Edit:

Alright.  I have a follower.  I was able to give her a plug and a belt.  It gave me the message telling me I inserted the plug yada yada.  It says in inventory that she has them on but she isn't wearing them in game.  So I took them off of her and it gave me the message that I removed the plug and belt.  Then I tried giving her the items again but the same thing happens except now I don't get the messages.

If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Edited by west780

How do you put the devices on NPCs. I am at a total loss.

Edit:

Alright. I have a follower. I was able to give her a plug and a belt. It gave me the message telling me I inserted the plug yada yada. It says in inventory that she has them on but she isn't wearing them in game. So I took them off of her and it gave me the message that I removed the plug and belt. Then I tried giving her the items again but the same thing happens except now I don't get the messages.

How are you trying to equip them on her? Do you use a follower overhaul mod? Personally I use AFT (Amazing Follower Tweaks) which allows you to change a follower's default outfit. Giving them DD gear through that seems to work (although the stuff doesn't always show as equipped in the menu, it does show and work in the game.) I also use AFT to prevent the follower from auto-relaxing, though. If she goes and starts mining ore or sits down when wearing an armbinder, for example, it messes things up, so I disable that. Also, the Devious Devices MCM has an option for the number of "slotted NPCs." Setting that to the number of geared up followers you have seems to help a lot.

There is a mod designed to specifically help equip DD stuff on NPCs too. Devious Interactions. I've not actually tried it, but give it a go if you haven't already.

How do you put the devices on NPCs. I am at a total loss.

Edit:

Alright. I have a follower. I was able to give her a plug and a belt. It gave me the message telling me I inserted the plug yada yada. It says in inventory that she has them on but she isn't wearing them in game. So I took them off of her and it gave me the message that I removed the plug and belt. Then I tried giving her the items again but the same thing happens except now I don't get the messages.

How are you trying to equip them on her? Do you use a follower overhaul mod? Personally I use AFT (Amazing Follower Tweaks) which allows you to change a follower's default outfit. Giving them DD gear through that seems to work (although the stuff doesn't always show as equipped in the menu, it does show and work in the game.) I also use AFT to prevent the follower from auto-relaxing, though. If she goes and starts mining ore or sits down when wearing an armbinder, for example, it messes things up, so I disable that. Also, the Devious Devices MCM has an option for the number of "slotted NPCs." Setting that to the number of geared up followers you have seems to help a lot.

There is a mod designed to specifically help equip DD stuff on NPCs too. Devious Interactions. I've not actually tried it, but give it a go if you haven't already.

Thanks.  This helps a lot.  I am currently using the console, which is much more stable.  I was using UFO.  I still have an issue though where I no longer get NPC messages.  I have it turned on in the MCM menu too!  I will definitely change the slotted NPCs though.  I have it at 10 right now.  Is their by chance a tutorial explaining all of the functions in this mod?  I have tried DI but removed it.

Without offense to anyone, I have something to say about the "Forbidden Tome" quest:

1. It doesn't count if the Player is already ArchMage. Urag's dialogues are still reporting the player as "stupid novice" and this is an immersion breaker.

2. No matter "where" the Player is when caught by Urag, the orc "slides" away reaching his place nearby the table continuinig to act his fake animation about wear off clothes from the Player. Totally ugly vision. Immersion breaker. The Player hangs somewhere in the Arcaneaum, Urag is severel meters away. Not good.

3. If the Player wears some custom clothes (aka TC clothes), she is NOT naked when hanged in chains by Urag. This happens only with the latest version. Maybe something to do with the "underneath system"?

4. At the end of the quest, the second tome "Devious Devices - Volume 2" becomes a "quest item" and no longer droppable at all. Only console commands.

5. There is still the random possibility to have one of Solstheim's locations as Zad's markes, even if the Dragonborn DLC is NOT yet started at all (if the Player dosen't read the Cultits' Orders, the game doesn't make the entire DLC to start).

So, in the end, I think that the entire quest is something that only adds a sort of "torment" to the Player, no less, no more. Torment that sometime is dangerous, expecially if it happens when in fight against a Legendary Dragon or other high level enemies. Torment that has not real purpose. It could have only if the Player is a sort of "masochist feticist" type of user.

In this case, at least, it should be added some dialogues to Urag AND the Player (if Archmage) considering a "volunteeer" try about those devices and then the Zad's research.

Zad himself should be "available to be killed with fears and tears" at the end of the quest.

The only thing I can agree with is that the player can wind up having to go to Solstheim Locations and that is potentially bad because you could wind up having to advance the story line to get into some of those dungeons.  Would like to see that as no longer a possibility.

I don't find it particularly immersion breaking that the Arch Mage would wind up in restraints, given that becoming the arch mage is too easy already and immersion breaking in itself.

I don't think the mod author can be held responsible for making the character naked in every since and given that its a mod that's causeing the issue and one that is not a DD mod its a bit much to ask. 

This mod and most DD mods are meant to torment the player and enhance the danger in erotic ways not sure a lot of ppl get that but for the most part getting out of the items is not supposed to be easy and these things are meant to cause a number of other events to come up and played with the right mods trigger the events quite well setting off a series of punishments for the player. 

Of course since it has a menu you can trivialize the entire experience and shut down all effects that cause issues in combat.

I didn't say that I don't like the terrific and excellent work Min and Company did on this DD series.

I like almost everything.

Even the fact that you can suddenly stop to fight one high leveled enemy just because you need to "touch" yourself into aroused needs.

What I said, mainly, is:

1. If the player is ArchMage, there is a "lack" of dialogue because Urag treats the Player still as novice. It should be implemented considering the new "rank" of the player, maybe considering a volunteer experimentig wishes by the ArchMage.

2. The initial animations between Urag and the Player (the player hanged and Urag doing some things) is a bit out of control. As I wrote, urag "slides" away if the starting place is not "exactly" the one seti in the mod.

3. There are some problems with some custom outfits that, probably, use some particular slots. Is not a mod fault, of course, but it happens.

4. The undroppable item at the end of the quest is an error, by my point of view. At least, like the Scrolls, it could be sold out.

5. Oh! It seems you agree to something I wrote here.

My personal opinion about the "torment" is maybe due to the fact I'm a woman. For some points of view it's funny, from others it's not. Personal opinion.

No intention to offend anyone. As stated above, I like the effort, I like the care on particulars, textures, a lot of things.

My previous post was only to suggest some improvements on thing I think are not at the same high level of the rest of the mod. DOT.