You can add inventory devices to their inventory/outfit and they'll get equipped.

I had it in my mind that that wouldn't work for some reason. It does seem the obvious solution though.

[edit]

I'm doing something wrong. I've tried:

[*] creating an outfit with zad_armBinderInventory

[*] adding zad_armBinderInventory to the inventory of the actor in the CK

[*] calling actor.additem(armbind_property) where armbinder_property is set to armBinderInventory

[*] calling actor.equipitem(armbind_property) where armbinder_property is set to armBinderInventory

None of them result in the NPCs wearing the armbinder. Selecting them in the console and calling inv reveals that the engine thinks the binder is being worn, but it doesn't display.

Only thing I can think of that might be affecting it - I've been setting outfit and inventory on an ActorBase and then letting my racers inherit the items (I have "use inventory" ticked and the items show up in the subclassing actor inventories).

I did see the binder appear once - in a preview window. It didn't last to the render window, let alone the game itself and I have no idea what I did that made any difference.

Hope that doesn't sound like a rant - I just want to give all the relevant information I can.

[edit]

And I've tried adding the armbinders to npcs from the console, although I'm not sure those were the correct types (inventory vs render) so that may not be useful

Here's a question; on the download page for this mod- there's a bunch of screenshots. A few of those show a picture of someone wearing a ring-gag, with above that something covering the entire face/head and it self covered with various jewels.

Is this item included in DD / DD Assets / DD Expansion? Because so far I have been unable to find it. And I think it looks awesome, so I want it :P

So- what is it and how do I get it?

It's private, you will never get it

Such a tease! Seriously though, mad respect to whoever made it. It looks absolutely amazing.

Actually that could be a daz Genesis with Skyrim Background, I have most all of the same Item's, and the blurred back ground image is Odd, but could happen normally I guess.

I do quit a bit of Poser, and Daz Studio work, and many of the bondage, and some other  items we see in this game, and Oblivion have been ported from those two Art program's, such imagery would be easy to do, for anyone astute in the use of those Modeling Programs.

But it is probably not,but very well could be.

You can add inventory devices to their inventory/outfit and they'll get equipped.

I had it in my mind that that wouldn't work for some reason. It does seem the obvious solution though.

[edit]

[*] calling actor.additem(armbind_property) where armbinder_property is set to armBinderInventory

[*] calling actor.equipitem(armbind_property) where armbinder_property is set to armBinderInventory

None of them result in the NPCs wearing the armbinder. Selecting them in the console and calling inv reveals that the engine thinks the binder is being worn, but it doesn't display.

Only thing I can think of that might be affecting it - I've been setting outfit and inventory on an ActorBase and then letting my racers inherit the items (I have "use inventory" ticked and the items show up in the subclassing actor inventories).

I did see the binder appear once - in a preview window. It didn't last to the render window, let alone the game itself and I have no idea what I did that made any difference.

Hope that doesn't sound like a rant - I just want to give all the relevant information I can.

[edit]

And I've tried adding the armbinders to npcs from the console, although I'm not sure those were the correct types (inventory vs render) so that may not be useful

I think the canonically proper way to add them is via zadlibs.manipulatedevice, but I've been having trouble getting that to work as well.

[edit]

[edit]

I think the canonically proper way to add them is via zadlibs.manipulatedevice, but I've been having trouble getting that to work as well.

Use the Manipulate Device command from zadlibs.

To equip an armbinder to a target your command would look like:

libs.ManipulateDevice(<target>, libs.Armbinder, true)

To remove it you would change true to false in the above command.

The properties on this would be:

Zadlibs Property libs Auto

Actor Property <target> auto

When you fill in the properties, Zadlibs will be zadquest (I believe, there is only 1 selection) and the target is who you are putting it on.

Use the Manipulate Device command from zadlibs.

To equip an armbinder to a target your command would look like:

libs.ManipulateDevice(, libs.Armbinder, true)

To remove it you would change true to false in the above command.

The properties on this would be:

Zadlibs Property libs Auto

Actor Property auto

When you fill in the properties, Zadlibs will be zadquest (I believe, there is only 1 selection) and the target is who you are putting it on.

That was what i thought in the first place. So I tried this:

Armor Property harness AutoArmor Property collar AutoArmor Property gag AutoArmor Property arm_cuffs AutoArmor Property leg_cuffs AutoArmor Property heels AutozadLibs Property libs Auto; ... snip ...function place_racer(referencealias racer, referencealias mark)	racer.trytomoveto(mark.getreference())		debug.trace("QAYL: Adding stuff to "+racer)	add_dev(racer, harness, "harness")	add_dev(racer, collar, "collar")	add_dev(racer, gag, "gag")	add_dev(racer, arm_cuffs, "armbinder")	add_dev(racer, leg_cuffs, "leg cuffs")	add_dev(racer, heels, "heels")	debug.trace("QAYL: Adding stuff to "+racer+" finished")endfunctionfunction add_dev(referencealias whom, armor dev, string desc)	if dev == none		debug.trace("no device for " + desc);		return	endif	debug.trace("QAYL: Adding "+dev+"/"+desc+" to "+whom)	libs.ManipulateDevice(whom.getActorReference(), dev, true)	;whom.getActorReference().equipitem(dev)	debug.trace("QAYL: AddED "+dev+"/"+desc+" to "+whom)endfunction

That works flawlessly on the player, but gives me a big, nasty stack dump if I try it on 4 NPCs in quick succession.

I suppose the sensible thing would be to limit that to a single racer and see if it still happens.

[edit]

I believe the properties are set correctly as well

0gASNGA.png

(most of them are unset, but the code checks for that and only tries to equip devices that have non-NONE values).

Figured it out!

Problem was that I was coc-ing into a test cell to try things out, and doing it from the main menu. If I create a character first and start the game properly, then adding items to an outfit works as expected.

I haven't tried adding them programatically yet. Running out of stack space like that usually means a recursion loop. If so it's a weird one involving aroused as well as the zad routines. I suspect mod events are firing and being picked up by the wrong actors. On the other hand, I'll be happy if I can just get everyone dressed for the occasion. However minimally that may be :)

Just found small issue if running this mod along with xax prison overhaul and sexlab 1.58b.  I started new game but DD wasn't initializing at all in pap. I did get msg from PO about itself possibly not working correctly with new sexlab. So I figured maybe PO was stopping DD from initialising, I just unchecked PO launched another new game and DD initialised with nps. I could repeat the error too. So deffo issue there somewhere, but more likely to do with PO being out of date with new SL 1.58b :) just though id mention it, in case anyone else has probs on new games.

Just found small issue if running this mod along with xax prison overhaul and sexlab 1.58b.  I started new game but DD wasn't initializing at all in pap. I did get msg from PO about itself possibly not working correctly with new sexlab. So I figured maybe PO was stopping DD from initialising, I just unchecked PO launched another new game and DD initialised with nps. I could repeat the error too. So deffo issue there somewhere, but more likely to do with PO being out of date with new SL 1.58b :) just though id mention it, in case anyone else has probs on new games.

No problems here, did you save & reload? DDi won't start completely without that.

Not sure what is causing it but when I start the forbidden quest and get plugged by the orc it adds the old iron plug set. Looking through the thread the only thing I've found is to make sure the files of assets and integration are in the correct order (which they are) and that doesn't help. Any suggestions on how to proceed?

First of all sorry for the bad English!
I found a bug in the quests and i need help.
After i talk to Urug he told me to try to find Zad in 3 different places so i went to the closest place and didn't found he but i got the first item than Zad would request after i meet him (i already had done the quest in other character), after that i went to a second place and didn't found Zad again... and i retrieved the item again ... when i finally got to the last place i found him and talked to him that he could change the devices after that i entered the last place and got the last item and when i returned to Zad he don't processed the quest ... i have the 3 items but in the journal only says than i have 2 and i'm missing 1 ... i tried to drop the items but they are bound. the last option i see to resolve this is reset the quest but i don't know the quest ID or how to find it.

No problems here, did you save & reload? DDi won't start completely without that.

I did yeh :/ few times in case it didn't start...tbh you know I think it maybe skyrim itself...damn thing has stopped giving me full magic buffs from chants  too, and I have no mods that alter trade skills or how they are applied , solved that by new game too.

Not sure what is causing it but when I start the forbidden quest and get plugged by the orc it adds the old iron plug set. Looking through the thread the only thing I've found is to make sure the files of assets and integration are in the correct order (which they are) and that doesn't help. Any suggestions on how to proceed?

It's supposed to work that way. Or rather, the quest was made back when the plug-sets was the norm, and there wasen't time to update the quest to use the new individual ones for the 2.8.0 release (more important things to fix and add), and it got pushed down on the to-do list.

It'll get sorted eventually, and the quest still works as it is.

First of all sorry for the bad English!
I found a bug in the quests and i need help.
After i talk to Urug he told me to try to find Zad in 3 different places so i went to the closest place and didn't found he but i got the first item than Zad would request after i meet him (i already had done the quest in other character), after that i went to a second place and didn't found Zad again... and i retrieved the item again ... when i finally got to the last place i found him and talked to him that he could change the devices after that i entered the last place and got the last item and when i returned to Zad he don't processed the quest ... i have the 3 items but in the journal only says than i have 2 and i'm missing 1 ... i tried to drop the items but they are bound. the last option i see to resolve this is reset the quest but i don't know the quest ID or how to find it.

Skyrim's quest system is, sadly, very easilly broken if you do some things out of their intended order. There are also tons of vanilla Skyrim quests you can break like this by collecting items before you've been told to do so.

I'm not really aware of any foolproof way of fixing the issue, other than loading a save from before you collected the first item.

I don't understand how the hide slot system works.

A question. Does it hide itself or does it make sure that no other items got in the way of its slot?

Bumping my question

The hiding items feature basically removes items when they would be normally hidden beneath clothes. The benefit of this is that you can wear clothing without the chastity devices clipping through the clothing.

Another question regarding the rechargeable soulgems I hope anyone could clarify/help with.

As far as I know, the plug need to be inserted and hold in place by chastitybelt/harness, else it just pops out just as you walk. And the plug will only charge when arousal is at 100. This was explained in the quest at the college.

But how long do you need to be at 100, can you drop to 99(or lower) then rise to 100 again an will it continue charging ord does it start over again. Is there any way to check how "many percent" it has been charged so it will be easier to know when to remove it? And after removing it, will it pop up for "charging items soulgem list" when you try to charge?

I've been driving myself nuts here with this, as I have worn a selfmade rechargable for a long time, and know my female character was at the brink of orgasm. But every time I remore it before orgasm it just goes to inventory as a rechargable plug again. If I wait to long it just discharges into an orgasm.

Another question regarding the rechargeable soulgems I hope anyone could clarify/help with.

As far as I know, the plug need to be inserted and hold in place by chastitybelt/harness, else it just pops out just as you walk. And the plug will only charge when arousal is at 100. This was explained in the quest at the college.

But how long do you need to be at 100, can you drop to 99(or lower) then rise to 100 again an will it continue charging ord does it start over again. Is there any way to check how "many percent" it has been charged so it will be easier to know when to remove it? And after removing it, will it pop up for "charging items soulgem list" when you try to charge?

I've been driving myself nuts here with this, as I have worn a selfmade rechargable for a long time, and know my female character was at the brink of orgasm. But every time I remore it before orgasm it just goes to inventory as a rechargable plug again. If I wait to long it just discharges into an orgasm.

It won't charge at 99, but will continue where it was left if you get back to 100 and haven't removed it in the meantime. To get it as an useable soulgem, remove it only after it starts vibrating.

Now that a few mods are adding dialogue options for removing armbinders or add extra features if you happen to be wearing one, it would be cool to see struggle-proof armbinders. However, I really like watching the struggle animation, so I thought of an alternative that allows for the best of both worlds.

Right now when you struggle X times a popup tells you the armbinder feels loose and you can remove it. What if some armbinders gave you a popup that instead says something like this, "After numerous tries you realize struggling isn't getting you anywhere. You won't be able to get free by yourself." At that point the armbinder will be permanent.

That way you still have the incentive to struggle against any armbinder you get, but sometimes it won't work and you have to go seek help.

I'm not sure if this is the pervue of a new mod or if it would make sense to add to integration, but I wanted to get the idea out there.

Now that a few mods are adding dialogue options for removing armbinders or add extra features if you happen to be wearing one, it would be cool to see struggle-proof armbinders. However, I really like watching the struggle animation, so I thought of an alternative that allows for the best of both worlds.

Right now when you struggle X times a popup tells you the armbinder feels loose and you can remove it. What if some armbinders gave you a popup that instead says something like this, "After numerous tries you realize struggling isn't getting you anywhere. You won't be able to get free by yourself." At that point the armbinder will be permanent.

That way you still have the incentive to struggle against any armbinder you get, but sometimes it won't work and you have to go seek help.

I'm not sure if this is the pervue of a new mod or if it would make sense to add to integration, but I wanted to get the idea out there.

^ Dito. :)

I like armbinder, but I would like to see more situations where character can't get relesed on her own.

My settings for armbinder and hardcore escape from Submit (DD+FF) are 50/50, because I kind of like both ideas.

It just sometimes seems a bit silly, that characters are unable to get out of few leathers straps arond their wrists, but manage to struggle their way out of each armbined. :D

I found some script errors in last version.

zadEventBlindfold.psc, line 22:

-if libs.IsBound(libs.PlayerRef)

+if !libs.IsBound(libs.PlayerRef)

libs.NotifyPlayer("Unsure what to make of it you slowly lower yourself to the ground and nervously reach around for whatever lies in front of you...",true)

Else
  libs.NotifyPlayer("Unable to use your arms you nervously feel around with your toes for whatever lies in front of you...", true)
EndIf

zadBQ00.psc, line 564: After long animations find, script forget to call SetAnimation() if actor list changes (ChangeActors do not call SetAnimation itself in all cases).

Controller.SetForcedAnimations(anims)
if actors.length != originalActors.length || solos.length >= 1
  libs.Log("Requesting actor change to " + actors.length + " actors.")
  int i = 0
  while i < actors.length
    libs.Log("Actor ["+i+"]: "+actors.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName())
  i += 1
  EndWhile
  Controller.ChangeActors(actors)
-Else
-  Controller.SetAnimation()
Endif

+if previousAnim == Controller.Animation
+  Controller.SetAnimation()
+endif