Well I updated, did a few other missing .pex fixes, still no Devious Devices menu in MCM :(

Here's another papyrus, as likely a lot has changed since the last one.

I'm going to try reinstalling DD since I'm running out of options.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DERPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

I updated everything, all my sexlab related mods everything BUT THIS ONE'S MAIN FILE

I feel so dumb right now

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double Edit: Nope still didn't help. Fixed missing .pex errors, updated many mods, checked load order, cleaned up orphaned scripts to no avail. The mod still doesn't load on some of my saves.

Triple edit:  Forget all of this. I gave up on the save files in question, new games I make are like a 20% chance of DD being broken in it, and I don't know why. I make a new game and if DD's not loading, I delete the save and make a new one.

I've been having the same issue, but it's more like 90% chance of DD not working for me. I've only gotten two saves to work so far. DD-FTM, DD-Helpless, and Captured Dreams all appear in the MCM, but the MCM for DD doesn't.

Here's two logs starting from character creation to end of set up. One (sucess) is where I got everything to work correctly, the other (fail) is where DD did not show up in the MCM.

I've been having the same issue, but it's more like 90% chance of DD not working for me. I've only gotten two saves to work so far. DD-FTM, DD-Helpless, and Captured Dreams all appear in the MCM, but the MCM for DD doesn't.

Here's two logs starting from character creation to end of set up. One (sucess) is where I got everything to work correctly, the other (fail) is where DD did not show up in the MCM.

For the failing, there's just too many scripts trying to run at once, and so papyrus dumps all running scripts. If you have many script-intensive mods trying to initialize at once, might be better to disable half of them for character creation and only enable that half when the others have been initialized. So disable some mods -> create character -> wait a few minutes -> save -> enable rest of the mods -> continue.

I had an Archmage do the "test' for Sergius.

My character had to stalk Sergius to be close enough to talk to Sergius when the Soul Gem reached full charge. There is not very much time between when the chargeable plug charges and then relieves the wearer

My character recieved the recipe, handle, and recharagable Soul Gem.

how long does it  reached full charge? 

oops... then i already discharged it... :lol:

OK, thanks for answering, i'll stay near Sergius this time and ask him every hour to check the plug... :P

Just keep a few save for backup is enough.

Better go elsewhere doing some quest until it almost fully charged or even you miss the event, you can still use the backup save so you won't lose time to wait for charging time.  :shy:

my character dont "touch herself often and camera begin to shake" is this a bug? i wait & save many times and i dont have my soulgem fully charged. the other quest work fine.

Question. Struggle animation comportable with new HDT skeleton? I saw animation error.

[07/31/2014 - 07:31:08PM] -- SexLab -- Import: Animation Profile #1 imported with (0) values...
[07/31/2014 - 07:31:08PM] SexLab Loaded CurrentVerison: 15800
[07/31/2014 - 07:31:10PM] [Zad]: StartThirdPersonAnimation(Alicia,[idle <DDZaZAPCArmBZaDS01 (13032CBE)>])
[07/31/2014 - 07:31:10PM] [Zad]: Debug-1
[07/31/2014 - 07:31:10PM] [Zad]: Debug-2
[07/31/2014 - 07:31:10PM] [Zad]: Debug-3
[07/31/2014 - 07:31:10PM] [Zad]: Debug-4
[07/31/2014 - 07:31:10PM] [Zad]: Debug-5
[07/31/2014 - 07:31:10PM] [Zad]: Debug-6

my character dont "touch herself often and camera begin to shake" is this a bug? i wait & save many times and i dont have my soulgem fully charged. the other quest work fine.

So it mean your soulgem charge level still not high enough.

Every 1 hour game time you should get notification about plug movement and if its charge level high enough, your PC will start touching animation.

You have to keep your PC arousal level at 100% at all time.

So it mean your soulgem charge level still not high enough.

Every 1 hour game time you should get notification about plug movement and if its charge level high enough, your PC will start touching animation.

You have to keep your PC arousal level at 100% at all time.

thanks it work :)

I know I will probably be burned at the stake for this...

But is there any way to remove the "Are you interested in restraints?" from the dialogue?

That is from Interactions not Integration and I would need to make an MCM menu to enable / disable the dialogue (which I may do whenever I get time).

my fav part of this mod is the quest, any more quest in the future?

Probably, but not right now.

Quests are, by far, the hardest and most tedious thing to make, and they won't work right unless the rest of the framework, all the nuts and bolts stuff behind the scenes, works right to begin with, so the whole framework buisness has to come first.

There are still bugs to squash, things to improve, things to optimize, and things to get implimented, so for the time beeing that is where the focus needs to be to make this mod work, not just on it's own, but also for the sake of all the plugin mods that use and depend on it to function.

Meanwhile, i highly recommend that you check out the plugins, mods like "Devious Cidhna" for instance are adding more quest based content to use, aswell others, go have a look at the Devious Skyrim thread for a list of DD-plugins (brand-new mods do sometimes take a while to get added though, so the list is not exhaustive).

I recently updated my skeleton to Groovtama's latest work, which at the time had no weapon placement options for mods like Dual Sheath Redux. The finished skeleton was released (with weapon placement support) and I installed it.

Reinstalled Dual Sheath Redux and was surprised to find out nothing I did could make my offhand weapons show up.

So I uninstalled Dual Sheath Redux. Today browsing through the technical support forums to help anyone I could, I came across this thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34077-slothider-in-dd-integration/?p=876725

So, I reinstalled Dual Sheath Redux and tested it out. When I change to slot 61 from slot 60, and re-equip a weapon, they display properly.

So evidently Dual Sheath requires slot 60 to function properly. Also it has no configuration options for slots.

My question is, is there a way to make the change persistent? i.e. So when you load the game, it loads to a slot not 60?

Also what would a safe slot be to use for the slot hider? I don't know of a way to determine what each individual piece of Devious Devicery uses for slots let alone devices added by the other mods for DD.

Thanks.

My question is, is there a way to make the change persistent? i.e. So when you load the game, it loads to a slot not 60?

Also what would a safe slot be to use for the slot hider? I don't know of a way to determine what each individual piece of Devious Devicery uses for slots let alone devices added by the other mods for DD.

Thanks.

There is not, atleast not right now. Eh, we're looking into ways to improve it, but there is a long to-do list for the next release, and it can't all get sorted before release (not unless you guys are super excited to wait even longer for it! Sounds great yeah? No?.. ohh..), so no promises.

As for safe slots to use, the problem is that there aren't any. Name the slot, any slot, and more than one mod out there is also making use of it. There are no unused slots left.

This is why the option to change it's slot was provided in the first place, as it atleast provides users the chance to find something that works for their install. Everyone's install is a little different though, so i can't even begin to guess what might work for you, or anyone else for that matter.

Thanks.

There is not, atleast not right now. Eh, we're looking into ways to improve it, but there is a long to-do list for the next release, and it can't all get sorted before release (not unless you guys are super excited to wait even longer for it! Sounds great yeah? No?.. ohh..), so no promises.

As for safe slots to use, the problem is that there aren't any. Name the slot, any slot, and more than one mod out there is also making use of it. There are no unused slots left.

This is why the option to change it's slot was provided in the first place, as it atleast provides users the chance to find something that works for their install. Everyone's install is a little different though, so i can't even begin to guess what might work for you, or anyone else for that matter.

The current beta currently supports that change being made persistently (In addition to disabling the system if set to None). This code will be included with 2.8.1.

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply, Coop. I had come to the wrong conclusion that DSR was just so old it wouldn't work anymore.

Until the next release I might try to change default in CK.

Hopefully I won't blow anything up!

:s

Hopefully I won't blow anything up

Have a question about keywords and scripts and the like and wasn't sure where else to pose it:

I have a mod I found with some great collars in it and I want to add the devious integration effects to make them lock and so on. I've already set them to use the appropriate compatible body slots.

If I'm going to do that, would I just copy the zad_Inventory and SexLabNoStrip keywords from one of the working collars (I assume disallow enchanting as well), along with the script stuff under VMAD? Would that be enough to get it working?

What if I want to make an unlocked variation like a few of the mods I've seen have for blindfolds and gags? Is there an easy way to do that, or would that require an entirely new script (or just leaving the scripts off?)

I guess I'm just asking for information's sake - I'll go test it out in the meantime. Thanks either way.

EDIT: Have everything seemingly working except the ability to remove the collars afterward. Not entirely sure what I'm missing - accessing the collars from the inventory after equipping gives me the options of 'put it on' or 'carry on.'

Apart from that little detail however, it seems like it's operating as expected... 

EDITOfTheEDIT: Think I might've found my own answer. Opened file up in the creation kit - apparently TES5Edit didn't set the keywords properly. Sorry for posing a newb question.

Is there any way to make the cuffs restrain your arms behind your back?  How would I go about changing that myself?  (i.e. what tools would I need, or what programming language would I need to know)

Devious Captures doesn't equip the armbinder at all, and I'd like to make sure the character is restrained after being defeated.

I started sergius experiment but no i can't finish it and the belt is anoying me is there an easy way to camcel/complete the quest? Please i've even tried to delete the belt with commands.

You can use commands to advance quest stages, or to teleport to quest objectives, or you can use the commands to find nameless items equipped and player.removeitem XXXXXXXX then unequip the now script-less belt.

I like the search mod for being able to in game find quest id's and npc formID's, beats alt+tabbing to the creation kit.