I don't think things went exactly as intended for me.  I use an alternate start mod just to skip the beginning crap and wake in the vault.  When I woke, no Nate.  Everything worked as it should but no body in the pod.  Weird.  

I got knocked up while confined and the find the father quest came up.  I had him follow me when I left and I think that is where things started going wrong.   I picked up a female follower and my mutie lover started banging the crap out of her (random shenanigans).  I went over to the nearby mutie occupied hospital and they were friendly and happy to bang both of us.  OK... but we were both clothed and both carrying guns.  That isn't supposed to happen.  Right?  I'm guessing things went wrong because I was dragging baby daddy around.  I'm going to back this up and leave baby daddy in the pit. 

16 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I'd definitely like to. I want to find a balance between adding a bunch of things that will conflict with other gameplay mods people have to turn off in order to play this (that annoys me with other story mods, I'm aiming for maximum compatibility with that sort of stuff), and on the other hand not requiring much more suspension of disbelief on the part of the player than are needed for plot devices already in the vanilla game. Super mutants are normally violent and aggressive, so I'd to find a way for that to come across more with the super mutant NPCs in that location. Unfortunately it's hard to show purely through subtext, and anything else is going to take a lot more work which I'm only just reaching the level of mod developer experience needed to implement.

Thanks for the detailed feedback!

No problem my man. I see this as something that perhaps will grow with your abilities as some other mods have for their creators, but thats also a catch 22. Those guys got burned out trying to create what everyone else wanted and just walked away. Dont want to see that with you. Much as we may want this or that...this is still a very cool mod as is. Its fun like it is. I just think given the type of mod that it is and the target audience...it could stand being a little harsher. Anyways, if this is your first effort...its outstanding! Just dont get frustrated. Take breaks to think about it and stay creative. Your mods are your vision. Dont listen to us whiners too much lol.

On 5/26/2023 at 10:29 AM, vaultbait said:

Milking Human Kindness

View File

Welcome to your new home, breeder! Alternate start scenario and unique location with lightweight quests, lore-friendly stories and so many super mutants...

Hello beta testers. This is a prerelease of the first phase of what's planned to become a much larger mod. I have playtested it extensively and fixed all the bugs I encountered, but I'm certain there are plenty more for you to find. Please let me know in the support topic if you run into problems with the setting or new gameplay features. I can also try to answer specific questions there, within reason, but first make sure you've read everything on the file page and initial few support posts where frequently asked questions and known bugs will be tracked. No offense, but for now I'm not interested in your ideas on what else I could add, I already have a planned feature list longer than a behemoth's belly bat. What I need help with is improving what's already implemented, so if you're interested in doing that your assistance is most welcome.

Please be aware that this mod includes references to non-consensual sex, human bondage, extreme violence, snuff, bestiality, drug and alcohol use, forced breeding, breastmilk, fat fetishism, degrading speech, pee play, and all sorts of similarly perverted fare. Engaging in any such activities is entirely optional, but if you're easily offended by these ideas then this mod is not for you. This mod will theoretically work with a male protagonist and even alternate race mods, but it's designed around playing as a human female (sorry guys!).

So what the hell is in this?

Without giving too much away, the mod consists of a central area where super mutants are fertilizing human women the old fashioned way, and using them to incubate new super mutants. You'll also find that the Commonwealth strain super mutants have learned to harness F.E.V. based fertility hormones which improve their chances of reproducing, and they may occasionally inject you with some during sex (as well as confiscating any birth control you're carrying, you won't be needing that any more). While under the lasting effects of the drug, you and any followers will be able to move freely among super mutant camps as long as you remain naked and don't equip any weapons (the included HUD indicator can help to warn you whenever you forget you're armed or clothed).

Anything to know about installing?

Not much... it's a FOMOD package, so use a modern mod manager that can support those. You do need all the DLCs since it takes assets from most of them for added flavor, and F4SE because the game's scripting engine is somewhat limited without it. Other mods are optional.

There is no actual pregnancy mechanic included, but the scenario is meant for use with Family Planning Enhanced with its separate FPESuperMutantAddon.7z or Family Planning Enhanced Redux with Wasteland Dairy's Offspring plugin, and has some soft script integrations with either of those if present. AAF is, of course, strongly recommended (and no, I won't even attempt to explain how to install AAF) but is not strictly required to use the mod, you just won't be having any sexy-time animations without it. With AAF you'll want either Creature Resources or Ultimate AAF Patch so that greenies have appropriate sex organs and a dismemberable skeleton. Installing Mod Configuration Menu will make it possible to toggle some of the mod's features off and on, adjust settings or access debugging functions. HUDFramework is used by the optional on-screen indicator for armed and clothed states.

There's also soft integration with or support for additional mods which may enhance your experience: Unhealthy Craving, Skimpy Armor Keywords Resource, LooksMenu, Better Living Through Cumistry, Provocative Perks, TSEX, Sex Attributes, Sexual Harassment, Animated Tentacles, Commonwealth Captives, Real Handcuffs, Devious Devices, DD Armorbench Unlocker, Bound in Public, Advanced Needs 76, Light 'Em Up, Myopia Simulator, Get Dirty, CWSS, Immersive Animation Framework. Many of these integrations rely on RobCo Patcher configuration, so will activate transparently if it's installed.

Additional mods you might want to consider using with this: Chem Visuals, Alias Settlers, Alias Mutants, Behemoth Weapon Variety, Super Mutant Behemoth 4k, LC's UHD Super Mutant Hound 4k, Splashzone's NSFW Texture Mashup.

Conflicts with other mods?

The perks in this mod were inspired by, and are therefore mostly redundant with, Beneficial Nudity Redone (thehurtbear) and Passive Radiation loss while Nude (Modfreak). If you plan to acquire the perk books from the Colostrum Cave Adventure quest, you should probably uninstall those mods.

There are also some vanilla Fallout 4 locations where this mod adds items or characters and, while it's kept to a necessary minimum, anything altering these locations could lead to accessibility issues: Vault111Ext, WestEverettEstates01, WestEverettEstatesExt02. In particular, load UWBF after MHK if you use it, or else the bathroom in the Backyard Bunker won't be full-featured.

Armorsmith Extended removes underarmor coverage from many vanilla outfits, which causes this mod's internal nudity tracking to think you're unclothed when wearing them, but optional SAKR based nudity tracking is strongly recommended (used automatically if SAKR is installed) and won't be affected by AE's underarmor slot patching.

How do I start?

Find an innocuous looking safe just outside Vault 111, and you should be able to figure out the rest for yourself. This is intended for entry-level characters fresh out of the vault, so warrants a new playthrough. It should work with more seasoned characters, but probably won't be nearly as much fun. Of course, keep a save from before you installed this, and don't uninstall it mid-play either since it does have scripts. It probably won't break anything, but I'm not responsible when your game catches on fire. If you get stuck, check out the FAPs (Fucking Amazing Pointers) post for some possibly fun-spoiling details.

Quests

Reveal hidden contents

Milking Human Kindness

Reveal hidden contents

Welcome to your new home, breeder! No, it's not a settlement or even a workshop space, but it's stocked with all the amenities you deserve, and is suitable for long-term stays even in survival mode (so long as you don't mind the other residents). The super mutants here are non-hostile, but don't try to pet the hounds unless you want to lose a hand.

The breeding pit is outfitted with sufficient "furniture" to support all known super mutant sex animations, and an infinite supply of refreshments. As you gain access to more remote parts of this location, you'll also have a full set of workbenches at your disposal, with their inventories linked to each other and to some select workstations outside as well. There's even a doctor of sorts, should you find yourself in need of a bit of first aid or prenatal care, just don't expect any abortions!

What, you want to leave? You're free to go at any time! You'll just need to find a lot of radiation protection and a way to safely get past the the less friendly super mutants outside... Completing some of the other quests will make that a lot easier.

Colostrum Cave Adventure

Reveal hidden contents

This quest introduces you to a heretical sect of the Church of the Children of Atom, and rewards you with some (arguably overpowered if you don't mind the drawbacks) unique perks. Talk to the characters in the pit and look around for clues.

The perks you acquire will make extensive use of nudity tracking. While there's an internal nudity tracking system based on biped slots, SAKR's far superior nudity tracking will be used instead if installed.

Expand Your Mind, Your Holes Will Follow

Reveal hidden contents

Keep an eye on the "size queen" rating in your Pip-Boy, under active effects or in the perks list. You'll get occasional objectives to up your tolerance as it progresses, but the more stretched out you become the harder it will be to orgasm with "lesser" partners. Your openings will shrink back to normal over time, but you can also sometimes find drugs for sale which temporarily delay or dramatically speed up your recovery.

Advancing this quest requires AAF (it won't even start if AAF isn't present). You'll also want animation packs for super mutants, FEV hounds and behemoths to have sex with your player's gender and race. If you're playing as a human female, recent versions of Savage Cabbage's pack should be sufficient, but otherwise you may need to do some animation patching work. Specifically, animations with the player and these combinations of partners are needed: one/two/three super mutants, FEV hound, FEV hound and super mutant interspecies, behemoth.

A Druggie's Wet Dream

Reveal hidden contents

Once you've acquired at least one addiction, sleeping in one of the beds in the breeding pit will lead you on a quest to discover some powerful unique and legendary weapons which compliment druggie and nudist playthroughs.

One of the weapons will give you sudden drug flashbacks, so the Chem Visuals mod provides some great additional flavor when that happens. The "exhibitionist's" legendary weapons rely on nudity tracking, so see the related notes under the Colostrum Cave Adventure quest.

Credits and Permissions

All assets in Milking Human Kindness are reused from Fallout 4 or are the creation of the author, and are supplied free of charge to anyone who wishes to play. You're welcome to reuse any of the assets or scripts in your own creations, but don't repost this mod itself anywhere, and please let others know if you use any of its contents in creating any of your own published mods.

Thanks!

I could never hope to assemble a complete list of all the people whose work has inspired me either in concept or through example, nor those who have provided invaluable assistance on this journey. Nevertheless, I wholeheartedly thank the LoversLab community, all the modders who answered my endless stream of questions, and the countless mod authors whose creations titillated while showing me what's possible. Your generosity (and perversity) knows no bounds. If in doubt, fuck it; if not in doubt, get in doubt!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/26/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Fallout 4 Script Extender (F4SE)

Thank you. Very interesting job. Your modification has great potential. As a beta tester I report:
1. The doctor-girl does not treat the. Just dialogue and that's it.
2. I think it is necessary to remove the exit from the pit through the hatch.
3. It is better to choose the names of NPCs in a simpler way.
Looking forward to updates!

4 hours ago, RenFL2 said:

I think there's a problem with how the size queen effects are set up. When I had "Squeamish" my PC kept speaking as if drunk. I dispelled the effect and PC started talking normally again.

if you have some mods PP AND DRINK even 1 dose of alcohol you have longer alcohol effect(read perk info) . i dont blame guys but most of this is basically from not reading info in pop up tabs or mod info page /pardon for my eng.
i played a lot of mods/tested some big mod and most problems pop up from simple mistake.

2 hours ago, RenFL2 said:

console player.dispel. Find the appropriate id under active effects.

I only did it to test. It may break scripts and or quests.

Thanks!
I'm not using console either if not absolutely necessary.
Just wanted to know the trick :)

For now I've ended this trial-playthrough anyway.

14 hours ago, tch65721 said:

I don't think things went exactly as intended for me.  I use an alternate start mod just to skip the beginning crap and wake in the vault.  When I woke, no Nate.  Everything worked as it should but no body in the pod.  Weird.

I don't think this mod would have any bearing on that, it doesn't actually touch anything to do with the game start or the vault interior. When I call it an alternate start mod, what I mean is that it's intended for entry level characters, the activator for it is located just outside the vault, and it gives you another opportunity to respec your name/attributes and change your appearance (so you can use a save from just after exiting the vault and still be able to override your original character setup choices from that save).

14 hours ago, tch65721 said:

I got knocked up while confined and the find the father quest came up.  I had him follow me when I left and I think that is where things started going wrong.   I picked up a female follower and my mutie lover started banging the crap out of her (random shenanigans).  I went over to the nearby mutie occupied hospital and they were friendly and happy to bang both of us.  OK... but we were both clothed and both carrying guns.  That isn't supposed to happen.  Right?  I'm guessing things went wrong because I was dragging baby daddy around.  I'm going to back this up and leave baby daddy in the pit. 

Are you using Family Planning Enhanced Redux with Wasteland Dairy? If so, you may have it set so that factions are friendly to you when you're pregnant with their children.

12 hours ago, RenFL2 said:

I think there's a problem with how the size queen effects are set up. When I had "Squeamish" my PC kept speaking as if drunk. I dispelled the effect and PC started talking normally again.

That's weird, it doesn't have any drunk speech behavior connected to it at all. Are you sure you didn't dispel one called "Drunk Speech" instead? That's what the mod is supposed to use for toggling drunk speech behavior when the headpiece is worn, but I'm currently investigating another report that seems like maybe it is taking effect all the time even when not wearing the headpiece from this mod.

11 hours ago, Olmech said:

Anyways, if this is your first effort...its outstanding!

Thanks! It shouldn't have taken me a year to make, but that was basically starting from zero experience making mods.

11 hours ago, Olmech said:

Just dont get frustrated. Take breaks to think about it and stay creative.

Definitely, I already got close to burnout about halfway through making the initial version of this, and took some time away to spin Unhealthy Craving out as a separate mod so I had something smaller I could put in front of people before going back to MHK development.

11 hours ago, kazeha9 said:

if you have some mods PP AND DRINK even 1 dose of alcohol you have longer alcohol effect(read perk info) . i dont blame guys but most of this is basically from not reading info in pop up tabs or mod info page /pardon for my eng.
i played a lot of mods/tested some big mod and most problems pop up from simple mistake.

I'm not drunk right now, I do not have any of the intoxicated status effects active.

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

That's weird, it doesn't have any drunk speech behavior connected to it at all. Are you sure you didn't dispel one called "Drunk Speech" instead? That's what the mod is supposed to use for toggling drunk speech behavior when the headpiece is worn, but I'm currently investigating another report that seems like maybe it is taking effect all the time even when not wearing the headpiece from this mod.

I dispelled the "Squeamish" effect 781cc32b. I did more testing and looks like I just got lucky on the previous test. Dispelling Squeamish now did not revert the dialogue back. I don't see a "Drunk Speech" effect active, even when wearing the headpiece. I do see a "Add perk MHK_HeadpiecePerk" appearing when equipping it.

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I don't think this mod would have any bearing on that, it doesn't actually touch anything to do with the game start or the vault interior. When I call it an alternate start mod, what I mean is that it's intended for entry level characters, the activator for it is located just outside the vault, and it gives you another opportunity to respec your name/attributes and change your appearance (so you can use a save from just after exiting the vault and still be able to override your original character setup choices from that save).

Are you using Family Planning Enhanced Redux with Wasteland Dairy? If so, you may have it set so that factions are friendly to you when you're pregnant with their children.

I don't know what to tell you.  I've used "Start me up" for a long time and never had Nate's body disappear before.

I use Family Planning Enhanced (NO REDUX) and don't use Wasteland Dairy.

I returned to the point I was captured and replayed the pit.  I made sure I didn't get pregnant and when I left things worked as expected.  That is to say mutants were friendly when I was unarmed and naked, but not otherwise. 

What I should have done when the baby daddy quest came up was use the doctor in the pit but for some reason it didn't occur to me.  I remain convinced that dragging one of the sperm donors out of the pit via the "identify daddy" quest was what caused the weirdness.   It was creative and fun.  Looking forward to updates.

FYI, second time I just blew off the locked gate.  Nothing in there I want enough to spend two points on a perk I will never, ever use again.  

Wanted to add more to why I enjoyed this experience, felt terror, and look forward to more unexpected...

Spoiler

I did love the feeling when waking up and not knowing how exacting what was going to immediately happen with these mutants, especially when observing the other girls.

I was panicking, like if they where going to get impatient with me.

Initially the psychological mind games to did work keep me captive for a good duration and feel the weight of forced submission.

Works great with Advance Needs system installed since my PC was getting sleepy and weak, so I was forced even more to use a bed and drink for survival,

Running in the tunnel and seeing the light peering though the opening felt like a movie where the character has no hope. Total goosebumps there.

It would be cool if the PC gets knocked out gassed and goes here after using any random container throughout the Commonwealth. I like abduction style gameplay.

And it would be ever scarier when visiting the breeding pit if the Super Mutant behaviour sometimes aggressive, so in order to survive the PC must rely on the candy bowl even more.

For those of you who are stuck with drunk speech, I have a theory. Can you try drinking a bottle of some alcoholic beverage, waiting until it wears off, and not eating any of the stew from the breeding pit nor putting on the headpiece from this mod, then when the alcohol wears off see if the drunk speech behavior has gone away?

It's possible I needed to add dispel keywords to the effect on the stew, and so it ended up stacking with some alcohol that had already been consumed and then stayed applied indefinitely thereafter.

1 hour ago, TabbyCatNinja said:

Wanted to add more to why I enjoyed this experience, felt terror, and look forward to more unexpected...

Hide contents

I did love the feeling when waking up and not knowing how exacting what was going to immediately happen with these mutants, especially when observing the other girls.

I was panicking, like if they where going to get impatient with me.

Initially the psychological mind games to did work keep me captive for a good duration and feel the weight of forced submission.

Works great with Advance Needs system installed since my PC was getting sleepy and weak, so I was forced even more to use a bed and drink for survival,

Running in the tunnel and seeing the light peering though the opening felt like a movie where the character has no hope. Total goosebumps there.

It would be cool if the PC gets knocked out gassed and goes here after using any random container throughout the Commonwealth. I like abduction style gameplay.

And it would be ever scarier when visiting the breeding pit if the Super Mutant behaviour sometimes aggressive, so in order to survive the PC must rely on the candy bowl even more.

Thanks, that was exactly what I was attempting to convey through the idle speech lines from the various NPCs, the "jobs" some of the breeders had been assigned, the phrasing of the activation prompts on things, and so on.

I agree that after you hang around long enough and nothing bad actually happens to you, that original feeling of dread becomes increasingly toothless, so the mod does need to actually start ratcheting up the aggression from the super mutants there (at least until you complete the quests or get confirmation that you've been impregnated maybe, I haven't quite decided yet).

3 hours ago, tch65721 said:

FYI, second time I just blew off the locked gate.  Nothing in there I want enough to spend two points on a perk I will never, ever use again.  

Spoiler

That's why I put the ladder before the locked gate. The idea is that it's something you can return to work on later, if and when you want. That said, you can pickpocket the key even without taking any perks to help. Picketpocketing difficulty is based on an item's value (among other things), so I intentionally set it low in order to make that fairly easy. With a bit of Calmex or a StealthBoy, it's probably almost guaranteed success. Also, if you do get caught and surrender to them with Violate, they should be non-hostile again after the violation ends and you can just try to take it from another one of them.

The plan is that future updates are going to connect the section of the cavern past the locked gate to a handful of other super mutant camps on the surface, so it can be used for an "immersive" fast travel alternative as well. There will likely be puzzles/tasks needed to unlock each additional connection, but they'll probably be fairly simple (I haven't quite settled on how I want to do them just yet).

how long does breeder stew effect last? and i noticed no matter what settings i put on unhealthy cravings, it only increases weight by a single digit when consuming the stew. 

Or is the stew just suppose to be a weight perk like the pudgy preggers. 

Edited by LinksSword
40 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

how long does breeder stew effect last? and i noticed no matter what settings i put on unhealthy cravings, it only increases weight by a single digit when consuming the stew. 

Or is the stew just suppose to be a weight perk like the pudgy preggers. 

The stew is added to the fat gain items list, so counts the same amount as other fat gain chems and alcohol, just a set fat increase at the time you initially consume each portion.

Note that the additions MHK makes to UC formlists are done through RobCo Patcher configuration, so if you don't have RobCo Patcher installer and working the the stew will only count as normal food for fat gain purposes.

34 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

The stew is added to the fat gain items list, so counts the same amount as other fat gain chems and alcohol, just a set fat increase at the time you initially consume each portion.

Note that the additions MHK makes to UC formlists are done through RobCo Patcher configuration, so if you don't have RobCo Patcher installer and working the the stew will only count as normal food for fat gain purposes.

your right, its only normal food that its being recongnized as despite me having robco patcher 3.2.2 installed. 

16 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

your right, its only normal food that its being recongnized as despite me having robco patcher 3.2.2 installed. 

Congratulations! You're found a bug. Another airheaded ditz typo on my part. Edit the Data\F4SE\Plugins\RobCo_Patcher\formList\MHK.ini file and change the 5th line from UnhealthyCraving.esp|6 to UnhealthyCraving.esp|806 then load your save and it should be working. Sorry about that, and thanks for noticing something was wrong! I'll include the fix in the next version soon.

41 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

Probably related to a mod conflict or something, but after trying the contraceptives in the toilet, my character keeps stabbing herself with a needle and I cannot start any animations with the mutants.

I think you're using Wasteland Dairy so it gave you the "breeder STD" perk from that mod. It was working when I initially tested FPER/WLD, but you should at least be able to undo it by running this in the console for now:

player.removeperk wld_perk_breeder

So as long as I have the Breeder Virus, my character will keep injecting herself with the syringe? That's... kinda hilarious, tbh. I did manage to start animations with the mutants, as a possible result of either restarting the game and/or adding the AAF NativeSync hotfix.

I'm quite impressed by the mod so far, and very interested to see what you have cooking for future updates!