57 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

5 hours ago, lavatube said:

I've also got the Wasteland Egg Expansion, which sometimes has me pregnant with eggs. Some options can make it a baby or egg, not both. Although I can allow both in the options. 

I've never tried that mod, so not sure what to suggest if you're saying there's a conflict. More details might help.

Well, I only mention that mod because it has an option that can prevent pregnancies if you are currently filled with eggs. One can disable exclusivity and then you can have both eggs and baby at the same time. I just wanted you to know what pregnancy mods I was running since I'm getting that FPE warning every few seconds in the Breeding cave. It's probably unrelated to the FPE warning frequency. 

The first time I visited the cave, there were no warnings. The warnings only started to appear when I returned to the cave for more green fun. 

Also, speaking of giving a reason for returning, is there anything to do with the babies? Can we give them to someone, or can you give us a baby-drop off bin, like I saw in other parts of the map? I think "Fertile Breeder" or "Sexout Breeder" for Fallout New Vegas, had your various masters collecting the offspring, or you'd place the offspring in a dedicated repository. In Fallout 4, there's the Boston Breeder, which you might also use for inspiration.

I'd also love to see someone make better use of that Wasteland Dairy Framework stuff. Maybe the mutants need milk harvested for those babies you keep popping out. Skyrim's Milk Mod Economy version had all sorts of mods for forced milking and "being a cow", but I haven't noticed anything for FO4. Maybe the engines are too different.  

Edit:

I just found "Mad Science for Dummies" 

There is also a concept project for "Being a Brahmin", but I haven't seen much follow-up. 

Edited by lavatube
34 minutes ago, lavatube said:

Well, I only mention that mod because it has an option that can prevent pregnancies if you are currently filled with eggs. One can disable exclusivity and then you can have both eggs and baby at the same time. I just wanted you to know what pregnancy mods I was running since I'm getting that FPE warning every few seconds in the Breeding cave. It's probably unrelated to the FPE warning frequency. 

Right, probably unrelated, but regardless it should stop displaying those notifications in the next version.

Also, speaking of giving a reason for returning, is there anything to do with the babies?

With FPE(R) you can let them grow to adolescence and then assign them to a settlement. I do that to seed self-perpetuating mutant breeding camps throughout the Commonwealth.

Can we give them to someone, or can you give us a baby-drop off bin, like I saw in other parts of the map?

The cribs in the cage with Baby Factory were intended for that purpose eventually, though I hadn't really thought through exactly how I wanted to use them yet. I might revisit the idea when I start making the Project Virility quest and open up the access door into Medford Memorial Hospital's obstetrics wing. Until then anyway, the idea is that you'd do the things with them that your pregnancy mod allows/expects. One of the challenges is that FPE and FPER diverge a bit on the infant end of things, so supporting both might get complicated (for now I've relied on things they do the same due to their shared heritage).

In Fallout 4, there's the Boston Breeder, which you might also use for inspiration.

There really weren't player pregnancy mods when Boston Breeder was written, so it does very little in that vein.

I'd also love to see someone make better use of that Wasteland Dairy Framework stuff. Maybe the mutants need milk harvested for those babies you keep popping out.

I'd love to do more with it, but unless Invictusblade returns to work through the bugs it has now or someone else takes on that task, I'm hesitant to spend time on integration work in that direction.

There is also a concept project for "Being a Brahmin", but I haven't seen much follow-up. 

Yes, and Wasteland Dairy Framework also has a "mad cow virus" which will slowly morph NPCs into brahmin. Anything similar for the player would get dull quickly, I imagine. After not too long I'd start wishing they'd lead me into the slaughterhouse.

There is a repeatable quest in Barbarous Continent where you can play dress-up in a cow costume and get milked for pay, it's kinda fun but doesn't have much variety for different scenes.

i also have Wasteland Egg Expansion installed.

Wasteland Egg Expansion has setting(s) in its MCM to choose 

pregnant with egg OR baby

pregnant with both

how to become pregnant with eggs

mine is set to egg OR baby, behmoth got me pregnant with.....eggs.

seems to be playing nicely so far (currently on 0.90 upgrading in a few minutes).

6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

And yes, you will find new captives in the breeding pit from time to time. CC adds them because it sees super mutants, I don't know how to disable that. I just imagine that they've captured some more breeders to inseminate. You can free them as well, maybe secretly planning to help get them knocked up with green babies, or leave them to their fates (they'll be gone on your next visit, perhaps replaced by yet more random captives).

Yeah CC normally will create captives any time a cell loads with placed Super Mutantss or Raiders.  It will not create captives if the Raiders or SMs are in the vanilla PlayerAlly faction, so that may be one option to prevent spawns.  Or you could use the EBCC_ModEnabled global var from Commonwealth Captives - setting it to 0 will disable creating new captives.   Just remember to save the value and restore it once the quest ends / player leaves the area.

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yeah CC normally will create captives any time a cell loads with placed Super Mutantss or Raiders.  It will not create captives if the Raiders or SMs are in the vanilla PlayerAlly faction, so that may be one option to prevent spawns.  Or you could use the EBCC_ModEnabled global var from Commonwealth Captives - setting it to 0 will disable creating new captives.   Just remember to save the value and restore it once the quest ends / player leaves the area.

Thanks for confirming, and for the suggestions!

I don't personally consider it to be a problem, but if users find it annoying I'll work out some solution (maybe configurable in MCM). In my test playthroughs I've simply been treating it as a ready source of human females to populate my makeshift breeding camp settlements.

16 hours ago, vaultbait said:

This mod doesn't alter voices at all. How has the voice changed? Can you describe it? Maybe there's some negative interaction with another mod which is causing the problem.

Also are you playing 0.9.0 or 0.9.1?

Playing 0.9.0   My PC has several new greetings, one with a really nasal voice and one with a grating, raspy voice ... among others.  It isn't a big deal in the scheme of things but it bugs me beyond reason.   it must be an interaction with another mod as you say but I really have no clue as to the origin.  I'll test a bit as I have time.

4 hours ago, tch65721 said:

Playing 0.9.0   My PC has several new greetings, one with a really nasal voice and one with a grating, raspy voice ... among others.  It isn't a big deal in the scheme of things but it bugs me beyond reason.   it must be an interaction with another mod as you say but I really have no clue as to the origin.  I'll test a bit as I have time.

Aha, what you're experiencing isn't technically a voice change, it's what the vanilla game does when you're drunk. Some items in 0.9.0 set an intelligence penalty that the game engine has hard-coded as a signal to switch to its "drunk speech" mode. It's supposed to wear off naturally, but seems like it may overlap actual debuffs from drinking in ways that cause it to not go away correctly.

Upgrade to 0.9.1 (things in MHK no longer apply that penalty because of the aforementioned flakiness with it), then drink some booze and wait for the drunkenness to wear off. It should hopefully clear up at that point.

21 hours ago, vaultbait said:

You can free them as well, maybe secretly planning to help get them knocked up with green babies, or leave them to their fates (they'll be gone on your next visit, perhaps replaced by yet more random captives).

This is a code I have to stop captives from asking you for help (in my case, they don't ask you for help if you're enslaved in Commonwealth Slavers).

(Game.GetFormFromFile( 0x00020E29, "Commonwealth Captives.esp" ) as GlobalVariable).SetValue(1)

Set to 0 to restore. 

25 minutes ago, JB. said:

This is a code I have to stop captives from asking you for help (in my case, they don't ask you for help if you're enslaved in Commonwealth Slavers).

(Game.GetFormFromFile( 0x00020E29, "Commonwealth Captives.esp" ) as GlobalVariable).SetValue(1)

Wow, I totally forgot about that.  That is the EBCC_PlayerIsEnslaved global which other mods can use to indicate that the player is enslaved.

I really need to make a "For Modders" section on the CC page with this info, because I think my memory is going :sweat_smile:

2 hours ago, JB. said:

Set to 0 to restore.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

Wow, I totally forgot about that.  That is the EBCC_PlayerIsEnslaved global which other mods can use to indicate that the player is enslaved.

I really need to make a "For Modders" section on the CC page with this info, because I think my memory is going :sweat_smile:

Hopefully you'll both be pleased to learn that it's been implemented in this mod from the very first public beta release. The initial quest sets that when you're first captured, and then unsets it when it progresses to the point where you're actively looking for an exit. I would have stuck it there for longer, but I wanted the player to have the option to recruit those captives to assist in an early sidequest.

I suppose I could add an MCM option to toggle it every time you enter and leave the cell, but my main worry is that it could get stuck on (especially if the user uncleanly rips this mod out). I've taken a lot of care to minimize those sorts of lingering side-effects (though I do also include an uninstall routine that can be triggered through MCM where such cleanup can reside, I still do my best to make it as idiot-proof as possible, even though I know the universe will always build a better idiot).

Edit: Also, since it's a global, there's always the possibility that some other mods (un)sets it for a different reason, and then MHK's toggling it is in conflict with that mod, because there's no real state tracking and coordination. It's too bad design concepts like the InputEnableLayer weren't extended to more data types.

Edited by vaultbait
5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Aha, what you're experiencing isn't technically a voice change, it's what the vanilla game does when you're drunk. Some items in 0.9.0 set an intelligence penalty that the game engine has hard-coded as a signal to switch to its "drunk speech" mode. It's supposed to wear off naturally, but seems like it may overlap actual debuffs from drinking in ways that cause it to not go away correctly.

Upgrade to 0.9.1 (things in MHK no longer apply that penalty because of the aforementioned flakiness with it), then drink some booze and wait for the drunkenness to wear off. It should hopefully clear up at that point.

That was it...   Thanks, that was driving me nuts.

3 hours ago, Данилян said:

Russian translation mod https://disk.yandex.ru/d/eDNDcOOIdm6ejA 

Very cool! Keep in mind that this is still a beta testing release, so there's likely to be some continued churn in the current forms as well as the inevitable addition of more text which comes along with any new content.

Like with any translation, users should be careful to use the translation with the exact version of the original mod it was made for, mixing versions is likely to lead to  weird bugs and busted saves.

On 5/28/2023 at 4:10 PM, katrina.balanchuk said:

Will there ever be a version that strips out that heap of dead /murdered girls and the girls refences to getting killed?

I cannot recruit more girls for the muties if it implies I am sending them to thier deaths.

0.9.2 will probably not happen for a few more weeks due to real life intruding, but I've already implemented these features for it:

Spoiler
  • All placed corpses are marked for deletion on completing their respective quests.
  • Added an activator in the breeding pit to toggle the gore pile, skeletons and blood decals, for people who prefer fewer reminders that super mutants eat human meat. Also switches the stew pot to the vanilla game mesh for a super mutant cauldron. Container gore bags, totem pole and other typical mutie gore decorations are not removed by this.
  • Added an MCM setting to switch the later random breeding pit dreams from their normal snuff/gynophagia theme to something more tame for users who would rather role play that the super mutants aren't eventually eating their unproductive breeding stock.

32 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

0.9.2 will probably not happen for a few more weeks due to real life intruding, but I've already implemented these features for it:

Just tell real life that it can suck it because you are trying to help strangers on the internet fantasize about being a slave to giant green mutant dongs. They'll understand. ?

17 minutes ago, lavatube said:

Just tell real life that it can suck it because you are trying to help strangers on the internet fantasize about being a slave to giant green mutant dongs. They'll understand. ?

If I thought that would work, I'd do it in a heartbeat! ?

Guess i'm late to the party, but congrats on the release, been waiting for you to release this since you first mentionned it, been away from FO4 for a while now, mostly toying with tentacus skyrim monstrosity of a mod, but i guess i now have a good reason to come back (that and also to see what JB has done with Nuka Ride since i was gone).  To me you always been that super helpfull/knowledgeable person that i could rely on in support thread that had a thing for food and supermutant, so yeah, SUPERMUTANT DICKS FTW!

... and thx for sharing it with us vaultbait, now i just gotta DL FO4 again and build a new LO, damn ?

11 hours ago, erynyes said:

Guess i'm late to the party, but congrats on the release, been waiting for you to release this since you first mentionned it, been away from FO4 for a while now, mostly toying with tentacus skyrim monstrosity of a mod, but i guess i now have a good reason to come back (that and also to see what JB has done with Nuka Ride since i was gone).  To me you always been that super helpfull/knowledgeable person that i could rely on in support thread that had a thing for food and supermutant, so yeah, SUPERMUTANT DICKS FTW!

... and thx for sharing it with us vaultbait, now i just gotta DL FO4 again and build a new LO, damn ?

Thanks for the compliments! But don't rush to try it out. This is just the first installment, and while it's probably mostly bug-free now, it's still in beta and I'm continuing to focus on improving the initial content before declaring a 1.0.0 release and working on expanding the story and setting. Between polishing what's already in here and dealing with real life headaches, it will likely be August before I start on adding more exits, characters and quests.

Just now, Lannister1098 said:

Really enjoying this mod so far! 

Would you add more creatures in the future like gorillas? 

Can’t wait for future updates! 

I don't have plans to do anything with non-FEV creatures in this mod (so basically super mutants, FEV hounds and behemoths), but I wouldn't rule it out as a future possibility. I'd probably be more likely to add support for FEV mutations from other mods first, if they ever get sex animations (floaters, centaurs, snallygasters, wanamingos...).

Edited by vaultbait

oh oh oh , im not ready jet to go to the mutis (preg rigt now) but i get a radiantquest to kill the ferals in the colostrum cave maybe you can do something to exclude this for radiant quest , and a question the discription says if you run nude in a muticamp they ar frendly , if testet this with a new game i thing i done 3 quest and then i was abel to leav the pit preg, and the mutis killed me or must i beat all quest bevore i leave

1 hour ago, LarryJD8822 said:

oh oh oh , im not ready jet to go to the mutis (preg rigt now) but i get a radiantquest to kill the ferals in the colostrum cave maybe you can do something to exclude this for radiant quest , and a question the discription says if you run nude in a muticamp they ar frendly , if testet this with a new game i thing i done 3 quest and then i was abel to leav the pit preg, and the mutis killed me or must i beat all quest bevore i leave

You must be under effect from mommy'o and you must be nude (or recognized nude by the game) and you must not have a weapon ready .... with all that my PC travels without problems in SM camps ..... they are her shelters during the night when ferals hunts ;)

9 hours ago, LarryJD8822 said:

i get a radiantquest to kill the ferals in the colostrum cave maybe you can do something to exclude this for radiant quest

I'll have to look up how to exclude locations from radiant quests... presumably there's a keyword I can add to the location record. I'll try to check into that before the next release.