10 hours ago, RenFL2 said:

Is there any way we can disable the size queen effects? I like the rest of the mod, but it doesn't mesh well with my slut pc that she doesn't orgasm from normal sex anymore.

I can add a toggle in MCM. In the meantime, you should be able to do this in the console to reset it:

cqf mhk_main modsizequeen -1000

At least I think that's the correct syntax, I'm travelling now and can't test it.

As far as in-game solutions, not having sex with super mutants/FEV hounds/Behemoths should allow you to shrink back on your own, but if you want to speed up that process then use Vajuvenate. You can sometimes find it for sale from doctors and drug dealers, as well as a starter dose of it in the inventory of the corpse next to the unique shotgun.

I played through it again, still working pretty well for me. The first time, I did it on a fresh playthrough without any other lewd adventures installed, and the second time I played through, I did it after completing Commonwealth Slavers. So far, it's looking good, and still going strong. Only issue I had was that it does not play too well with Dangerous Nights/Beggar Whore Dangerous Nights, as most of the time, if something shows up to take advantage, the Muties just kill them(except for ferals.)

I did kinda anger all the things above that one entrance near the security gate, and they never went back to normal, even if I was naked and unarmed, so I had to use a stealthboy to escape enough to get away that way. Other than that, still good, still really stable compared to some of the other wonderful lewd adventures out there. Keep up the amazing work, and I look forward to more.

i ran into 3 things i was going to mention...then i went back and re-read the main page

issue 1 = operator error (caused by impatience)

issue 2 = operator not having SAKR installed (got to do that when i have a day or so to do a install of it and its patches as i will have to modify some of them)

issue 3 = special rifle - sometimes on a sneak attack critical (when dressed properly to get maximum out of it) it will turn target into a pile of goo, and

other times it just acts like a normal sneak attack (1 shot kill or major damage to target).  if this is intended behavior that is fine (just curious). 

the only reason i mention it is that i have Just Business installed, and if i mark someone and he/she becomes a pile of goo i cannot enslave them (obviously).

not a big deal as any enemy i want as (mostly) permanent slave i will usually defeat them with my trusty recon 10mm pistol.

really do like the "flashback" feature of it.?

Thank you for the well made mod.

On 6/14/2023 at 2:54 AM, MOTHbotexe said:

I played through it again, still working pretty well for me. The first time, I did it on a fresh playthrough without any other lewd adventures installed, and the second time I played through, I did it after completing Commonwealth Slavers. So far, it's looking good, and still going strong. Only issue I had was that it does not play too well with Dangerous Nights/Beggar Whore Dangerous Nights, as most of the time, if something shows up to take advantage, the Muties just kill them(except for ferals.)

Yes, I'm meaning to look into whether there's a clean way to tell Dangerous Nights not to spawn things in the breeding pit area. I wouldn't expect random hostiles in there to turn out well.

Hardship/Beggar-Whore shouldn't cause any problems though? I tested with it (well, with the TSEX-Hardship version but they should be effectively the same from this standpoint).

I did kinda anger all the things above that one entrance near the security gate, and they never went back to normal, even if I was naked and unarmed, so I had to use a stealthboy to escape enough to get away that way.

Remember that you need to be under the effect of Mommy-O for being unarmed and unclothed to make normal super mutants non-hostile. Were you under the effects of the drug at the time?

But also, yes I added a Stealth Boy and dose of Calmex to provide you with options for sneaking out instead. And you can always choose to take your chance with Violate if you prefer. I like to provide challenges with multiple possible solutions for added variety/interest.

Other than that, still good, still really stable compared to some of the other wonderful lewd adventures out there. Keep up the amazing work, and I look forward to more.

Thanks for the feedback!

22 hours ago, valcon767 said:

i ran into 3 things i was going to mention...then i went back and re-read the main page

issue 1 = operator error (caused by impatience)

If you elaborate, it may still be something I can improve in a future version.

issue 2 = operator not having SAKR installed (got to do that when i have a day or so to do a install of it and its patches as i will have to modify some of them)

You don't absolutely need SAKR for this since there is an internal nudity tracking system (underarmor arm/torso and armor torso for topless, leg underarmor and armor for bottomless), but SAKR does have a far more detailed system for such purposes if you find the time to configure it.

issue 3 = special rifle - sometimes on a sneak attack critical (when dressed properly to get maximum out of it) it will turn target into a pile of goo, and

other times it just acts like a normal sneak attack (1 shot kill or major damage to target).  if this is intended behavior that is fine (just curious). 

the only reason i mention it is that i have Just Business installed, and if i mark someone and he/she becomes a pile of goo i cannot enslave them (obviously).

not a big deal as any enemy i want as (mostly) permanent slave i will usually defeat them with my trusty recon 10mm pistol.

really do like the "flashback" feature of it.?

The spooge pile effect was always meant to be a random chance but the random filter in 0.9.0 didn't work correctly and so did it on almost every shot instead. I think I fixed that in 0.9.1 so that it should happen less often, but I can probably also fairly easily add a percentage chance slider in MCM if that's useful for enough players. Note that the effect is patterned off the ash and goo pile effects from energy weapons, so presumably has the same drawbacks they do as far as Just Business is concerned.

Thank you for the well made mod.

Thank you for the feedback and kind words!

i dint understand how to start the two quest :

Colostrum Cave Adventure and A Druggie's Wet Dream

ive made all the quest of the milking human kindness and i've left the breeding pit but after opening the lounge seem the cave behing finish on door that locked and a room with a bit of stuff i cant find how to progress

for the wet dream one when i sleep a message pop up but the quest if this is an real quest and not an hidden one do not seem to start no quest added / no marker

5 hours ago, nSRaiden said:

i dint understand how to start the two quest :

Colostrum Cave Adventure and A Druggie's Wet Dream

ive made all the quest of the milking human kindness and i've left the breeding pit but after opening the lounge seem the cave behing finish on door that locked and a room with a bit of stuff i cant find how to progress

for the wet dream one when i sleep a message pop up but the quest if this is an real quest and not an hidden one do not seem to start no quest added / no marker

It's possible something is broken for you, but I'll do my best to describe how it normally works in a spoiler so as not to ruin the surprise for others...

Spoiler

After talking to both Fat Cow and Fuck Pig in the initial breeding pit area (the Milking Human Kindness Quest will put head markers on both of them while the "pump the other girls for imformation" objective is active), the Colostrum Cave Adventure quest should start automatically and give you initial objectives to read the note and obtain the book from the area with the columns. Make sure you're naked before getting any closer to the FEV hounds there and then proceed further into the cave.

Sleeping in one of the beds in the breeding pit area when you have at least two addictions (the "sex addiction" from the Sex Attributes mod counts as an addiction too, to make it easier) should start the Druggie's Wet Dream quest, but you won't be able to satisfy its first objective until you complete the Milking Human Kindness quest (by pickpocketing a union lounge pass off one of the super mutants and unlocking the security gate exit terminal with it). After that, head through the security gate into the cavern and explore around to the right and up an incline, through another tunnel until you reach the basement of an old building where you should find a note marked for that quest objective.

I got a weird problem. I decided to try the new version. From the aaf mods, I have installed milking, sex harassment/attributes and seu. After a short game I guessed something went wrong. To do some console testing I went to Sanctuary and saw this…

ScreenShot3.thumb.png.fad7c1b55e7ca785186aaabee6e1c563.png
I removed milking, nothing changed, I removed sexual harassment/attributes - the character is naked... nothing changed. I went into the safe before starting the quest (without the above mods) and I see this...
I can't figure out where these 8 perceptions come from, when there are 2, where do 20 come from!!! intellect!

ScreenShot4.thumb.png.a07ad6e5e662270e45e3c0fda70f0c62.png

5 hours ago, vranina said:

I got a weird problem. I decided to try the new version. From the aaf mods, I have installed milking, sex harassment/attributes and seu. After a short game I guessed something went wrong. To do some console testing I went to Sanctuary and saw this…

ScreenShot3.thumb.png.fad7c1b55e7ca785186aaabee6e1c563.png
I removed milking, nothing changed, I removed sexual harassment/attributes - the character is naked... nothing changed. I went into the safe before starting the quest (without the above mods) and I see this...
I can't figure out where these 8 perceptions come from, when there are 2, where do 20 come from!!! intellect!

ScreenShot4.thumb.png.a07ad6e5e662270e45e3c0fda70f0c62.png

When you're first teleported, the script applies a number of effects from the Sex Atributes mod (possibly also TSEX) if you've installed it, so it could be coming from one of those I suppose. I don't have access to my game system at the moment to test it (and won't for a few more days still, travelling) but if you install the Active Effects on HUD mod you should have a tab in the status page of the Pip Boy that lists all the active effects currently applied, so you may be able to track it down that way.

11 hours ago, vaultbait said:

It's possible something is broken for you, but I'll do my best to describe how it normally works in a spoiler so as not to ruin the surprise for others...

Hide contents

After talking to both Fat Cow and Fuck Pig in the initial breeding pit area (the Milking Human Kindness Quest will put head markers on both of them while the "pump the other girls for imformation" objective is active), the Colostrum Cave Adventure quest should start automatically and give you initial objectives to read the note and obtain the book from the area with the columns. Make sure you're naked before getting any closer to the FEV hounds there and then proceed further into the cave.

Sleeping in one of the beds in the breeding pit area when you have at least two addictions (the "sex addiction" from the Sex Attributes mod counts as an addiction too, to make it easier) should start the Druggie's Wet Dream quest, but you won't be able to satisfy its first objective until you complete the Milking Human Kindness quest (by pickpocketing a union lounge pass off one of the super mutants and unlocking the security gate exit terminal with it). After that, head through the security gate into the cavern and explore around to the right and up an incline, through another tunnel until you reach the basement of an old building where you should find a note marked for that quest objective.

definitly broken i have like 5 addiction right now and not compting the BLTC one i get a message when sleeping :image.png.591108345fd2afb688396353b83269ba.png
but no quest start.

and fatcow and fuckpig loop the same statement and no quest start is there a way to check whats is going wrong?

Edited by nSRaiden
missed something

The first storage I saw I made was in the pit after drinking milk. The hero had 9 intelligence (and I took 5) and minus 8 intelligence. I saw the debuffs. -5 intelligence from milk, -2 intelligence from submissive sex attributes, and -1 from fatigue.
That is, intelligence goes to negative values. Apparently, there is a problem here - something gets confused when you have to subtract 8 from 5 intelligence.

7 hours ago, nSRaiden said:

definitly broken i have like 5 addiction right now and not compting the BLTC one i get a message when sleeping :image.png.591108345fd2afb688396353b83269ba.png
but no quest start.

and fatcow and fuckpig loop the same statement and no quest start is there a way to check whats is going wrong?

Managed to fix the colostrom cav aventure by removing the mod saving without it and restarting the mod from the start. but i cant find the note from the last quest wet druggies dream from the spoiler i think i understand that i need to go to the basement of the lounge but there is nothing here no note no reward

On 6/14/2023 at 9:15 PM, vaultbait said:

If you elaborate, it may still be something I can improve in a future version.

You don't absolutely need SAKR for this since there is an internal nudity tracking system (underarmor arm/torso and armor torso for topless, leg underarmor and armor for bottomless), but SAKR does have a far more detailed system for such purposes if you find the time to configure it.

its a nice thought , but my problem there was i just did not give fallout enough time to finish starting all my mods on game load.  do not 

think there is anything you can do there (i was tired and tried to hurry game start up).

the internal nudity tracking works just fine.  i have armorsmith extended installed so there are a few occasions where this mod reads me as naked

while Harassment does not.  not a big deal. (if i had SAKR installed they would be on the same page all the time).

also this is one the only mod (that i know of) that checks if you have a weapon actually equipped not just in inventory, and that works flawlessly.

10 hours ago, PureMadness said:

How else can my character obtain the Union Station Pass that unlocks the terminal to complete the quest, Druggie’s Wet Dream without pickpocketing the Super Mutants and having my character’s head caved in? 

do not think you can without pickpocketing a super mutant. save first and retry.  tips would be to try when he is away from all the others, if you have a 

rank in the pickpocketing perk it will make it much easier.  if you fail they will go back to neutral but it does take a little time (if you did the Cave part

already you could try running in there to give it more time before they hit you). if you have anything that you can arm as a weapon you can try 

arming and disarming weapon after failing and they should go neutral again.  make sure if you are trying to get them neutral again to not be in combat mode.

if you absolutely cannot do it legit - open console, target super, console command "openactorcontainer 1" will work.

I ran additional tests. On pure play I put only the attributes, without this mod. After which I caused several debuffs via console. The same thing happened as before! I got the same error. So, it's the sex attribute mod that's to blame, not this mod.

Hey! I just wanted to start out by saying that this is an amazing mod. Really liked the enviroment as well, you build these beautifully. One question though. For the Moneyshot, what are the chances of having a flashback? I like how it works but I think it activates a bit too regularly. Almost likey every 4-5 shots.

On 6/16/2023 at 5:37 PM, nSRaiden said:

but no quest start.

It sounds like something is/was preventing the quests from advancing, like the quest stage and topic fragments weren't being run maybe. If you can reproduce this from a fresh playthrough and copy the resulting Papyrus log, it may contain some errors that could give us some clue as to what broke.

On 6/16/2023 at 7:36 PM, vranina said:

The first storage I saw I made was in the pit after drinking milk. The hero had 9 intelligence (and I took 5) and minus 8 intelligence. I saw the debuffs. -5 intelligence from milk, -2 intelligence from submissive sex attributes, and -1 from fatigue.
That is, intelligence goes to negative values. Apparently, there is a problem here - something gets confused when you have to subtract 8 from 5 intelligence.

The game doesn't allow your SPECIAL stats to go below 1, so if you have your Pip-Boy set up to show the subtractions (I think that's FallUI maybe?) then its math assumes that 1 plus all the debuffs must equal your original stat value. If you have more debuffs than your original stat value, it will show a much higher "original" value it (incorrectly) calculated based on that information. I don't think it actually impacts gameplay, it's just a cosmetic drawback of FallUI or whatever it is that adds that "feature" in the SPECIALs view of the Pip-Boy.

On 6/21/2023 at 7:30 AM, PureMadness said:

How else can my character obtain the Union Station Pass that unlocks the terminal to complete the quest, Druggie’s Wet Dream without pickpocketing the Super Mutants and having my character’s head caved in? 

Note that you don't have to unlock the gate before exiting to the surface, you can always leave and then come back to complete those quests when you've leveled up a bit (and gotten better at sneaking, pick-pocketing, or taking a pounding when you try and fail again).

On 6/21/2023 at 7:27 PM, LongingSubset9 said:

Hey! I just wanted to start out by saying that this is an amazing mod. Really liked the enviroment as well, you build these beautifully. One question though. For the Moneyshot, what are the chances of having a flashback? I like how it works but I think it activates a bit too regularly. Almost likey every 4-5 shots.

If you're using 0.9.1, then each time you land a killing blow with the Moneyshot there is a 25% chance of suffering a drug flashback if you haven't experienced one in the last 15 minutes (game time, so no more than once every 45 seconds real time). I can add a slider in MCM to adjust the percentage and/or the cooldown timer if you think that would help?

Edited by vaultbait