16 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Β 

I'm including a bit of extra guidance in the mod description with the next version, which should hopefully help reduce the number of people who are confused by that situation if they read it. I'm still open to ideas on how to actually alleviate it, but short of preventing the safe from activating until script lag falls below a set threshold (which would be annoying) I don't have a lot of other solutions myself.

about all you can really do is give a warning to users to make sure to give game time to load and stabilize before opening safe or triggering animations in the Breeding Pit.

i have run into similar issue elsewhere and every time it was operator impatience that caused it.Β  i tried doing something to soon after game load.Β  if i just wait a minute

or 3 after game load i have no problems.Β 

Β 

11 hours ago, jstnf said:

whats the console command for the super mutant threesome i cant get it to trigger and i have savage cabbages animationsΒ 

Β 

I'm guessing you mean foursome (three super mutants and a human female)?

Β 

I don't know of a way to start animations from the console, but you can use AAF's on-screen interface to create a scene. Just stand next to a broken double-bed frame anywhere in the game with at least three super mutants within AAF's scanning range, and once you select the player and three mutants it should let you pick the broken bed as a furniture in the location list.

Β 

For convenience, there's a broken bed in the breeding pit which will work for this. If you hang around in the vicinity of the beds and offer your body to a super mutant, there's a chance one of the foursome positions will be picked (increased chance if the three super mutants quest objective is active).

Β 

Or you can just use the AAF interface to set up a scene right there, but you'll need to make sure enough super mutants are within AAF's configured scan radius if so (get naked and they should all come over to where you're standing after a few seconds, which will make that easier).

7 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Tried to play the mod again just for kicks, once again having the "constantly playing the injection animation" bug. This time it started after giving birth while in the pit.

Β 

The only time I've personally run across that was when using the FPER/WDF breeder virus syringe on myself. Did your perks list show you were infected with it? At least I think that shows a corresponding perk anyway.

Β 

It would be good to figure out for sure what's going on there, but I'm beginning to worry that Invictusblade won't return and try to fix the bugs in that mod (which has unfortunately driven me to switch back to FPE instead while he's been on hiatus... I don't mind helping test mods and identify bugs, but if those bugs aren't likely to get fixed my interest is somewhat lessened).

Played through this. Level 207 and everything worked O.K. , except I was unable to kick off the last quest, as I could not get addicted to anything, due to having those perks that prevent it. Suggestion would be to maybe change the prerequisite for the quest to 5 sleeps in the hypnotic beds to be fully hypnotized ?

Also I did not activate the vine traps, also due to having high sneak level perks, which preventsΒ  setting off mines etc.

Otherwise enjoyable and lots of potential there. Good work.

12 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Β 

The only time I've personally run across that was when using the FPER/WDF breeder virus syringe on myself. Did your perks list show you were infected with it? At least I think that shows a corresponding perk anyway.

Β 

It would be good to figure out for sure what's going on there, but I'm beginning to worry that Invictusblade won't return and try to fix the bugs in that mod (which has unfortunately driven me to switch back to FPE instead while he's been on hiatus... I don't mind helping test mods and identify bugs, but if those bugs aren't likely to get fixed my interest is somewhat lessened).

Yes, my character did have the breeder virus. This time I think it came from a mutant rather than the toilet, but the animation spam didn't begin until the moment that she gave birth. It is very odd, and likely a problem with the other mod.

7 hours ago, jstnf said:

i'm wondering if savage cabbages is not installed right because the foursome didnt trigger and i tried it for a couple of hours

Β 

What version of SC's mod do you have installed? If it's from a few years ago it may be too old to include the correct animation.

Β 

Did you try starting a scene manually with AAF's on-screen interface (the one that comes up when you hit the Home key on your keyboard)?

11 hours ago, markpatong said:

Played through this. Level 207 and everything worked O.K. ,

Β 

Oh, wow, that's quite the opposite of "fresh out of the vault" so I'm rather surprised you got on as well as you did. I lacked a good high-level save to test with, so the most I tried was to play through the main quests up to around level 40 before starting MHK and things went pretty well, but I also tend to not cure addictions which is why I didn't anticipate the problem you hit.

Β 

except I was unable to kick off the last quest, as I could not get addicted to anything, due to having those perks that prevent it. Suggestion would be to maybe change the prerequisite for the quest to 5 sleeps in the hypnotic beds to be fully hypnotized ?

Β 

Yep, I can add that as an optional trigger to start it, though I'll probably create a lightly altered dream message for that particular fallback case. An alternative, completing the escape quest and then returning to the pit a few days later could silently add the corpse and note upon approaching that region of the cell, and then reading the note could be another way of kicking off the quest (basically auto-completing the first quest objective at that point).

Β 

I'll add improving that situation to the to do list, but probably won't get to it for a few weeks as I'm presently trying to finish an overhaul of how the custom weapon effect scripts are instrumented so I can upload 0.9.1 with all the improvements everyone's suggested so far. After that I'll start on the improvements for 0.9.2 and probably do something about this problem for that release.

Β 

Also I did not activate the vine traps, also due to having high sneak level perks, which preventsΒ  setting off mines etc.

Β 

I'll give a think on that, though it sounds more like a feature than a bug. The long term idea is that the tentacle infestation is a down-side of using the cave network for traveling between different parts of the Commonwealth (once I connect up the additional exits), so investing a lot in sneak as a way to make that more convenient seems like a thing players might do intentionally.

Β 

Otherwise enjoyable and lots of potential there. Good work.

Β 

Thanks for the testing, feedback and compliments!

Edited by vaultbait
7 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Yes, my character did have the breeder virus. This time I think it came from a mutant rather than the toilet, but the animation spam didn't begin until the moment that she gave birth. It is very odd, and likely a problem with the other mod.

Β 

Thanks for confirming!

Β 

For 0.9.1 I'm taking the breeder virus infection code out of the flushed contraceptives activator script, but I can't do anything about FPER/WDF adding the breeder virus STD to actors (in that cell or elsewhere). I suggest turning off that feature in the correct MCM (can't recall whether it's under Family Planning, Wasteland Dairy or Wasteland Offspring but will be somewhere in one of those). I'll include a note about that in the known bugs list after 0.9.1 is uploaded.

0.9.1 (2023-06-04)
This is a beta release, keep a save before installing and expect bugs!

• Reduced default texture resolution for the Moneyshot to 1K, added separate loose 2K and 4K replacer downloads to improve archive sizes.
  • Compressed facegen texture files in order to further reduce the size of the archive.
  • Removed ZeX-ZBG as a requirement for FG BodyGen configs in the FOMOD installer menu, since testing indicates it's unnecessary for that when using the latest FG version.
  • Replaced the smoke effect for the teleport safe because the previous one was triggering something in an (unidentified) artillery control mod.
  • Tentacle traps will now limit the number of tentacles by removing the oldest ones until there are no more than 10.
  • Tentacle traps won't spawn new tentacles while the player stands in place.
  • The third Whore of Atom perk now reduces radiation damage from swimming similarly to environmental radiation hazards.
  • Corrected a mistyped ID which was preventing consumable addition to Unhealthy Craving's FatGainItems list.
  • Removed the FPER breeder virus perk from the flushed contraceptives activator since it was causing some players to get stuck in constant needle injection idles.
  • Removed the drunk speech effect from the headpiece and stew since it wouldn't reliably wear off when it was supposed to.
  • Sudden flashback effect from the Moneyshot now has a 15 minute (game time) cooldown before it can happen again.
  • Spontaneous orgasm effect from exhibitionist's legendary weapons now has a 15 minute (game time) cooldown before it can happen again, unless Sex Attributes is in use in which case it will fire when arousal reaches 100 and will otherwise silently increment arousal by a random amount up to 10 points for each kill.
  • Significantly slowed the constant arousal increase side effect of Mommy-O so that it doesn't drive repeated orgasms with exhibitionist's legendary weapoms.
  • Spontaneous orgasm and sudden flashback weapon effects are now checked only when a killing blow is struck, not on every hit landed.
  • Added semi-vague effect summaries to Whore of Atom perk descriptions displayed in the Pip-Boy.
  • Log extra information about the presence or absence of useful (but not strictly required) F4SE plugins at load.

As always, uninstall or replace your previous version with the new one, don't merely overwrite with this or install it over top of an old release.

So, as others have said, thank you for adding a new mod to the lineup of deviant Fallout mods. I appreciate it.

Β 

I started a new character and new playthrough to give the mod a go, I have a myriad of other mods installed, and just about every animation pack I can find, and didn't have any issues with any of the animations starting. Though, I did not change the AAF settings before I started, so most of the animations were short for me, but that is on my end. I didn't read your FAP before starting, and was able to pretty easily figure out what I had to do for each quest, and didn't have any issues figuring out that I had to pickpocket the SM's near the end. It ran smooth for me, except for that FPE Actor debug notice. Animations worked properly.

Β 

So far it is A+ in my opinion. I look forward to keeping an eye on this and seeing how it evolves and grows, as I enjoyed starting off this way as compared to some other alt start mods out there. Would be neat if, after you are properly broken in, the muties ship you around to different camps to pass you around and give you a couple of fast travel points, if you are willing toΒ pay for itΒ with your body :)

10 hours ago, jstnf said:

it says i dont have that animation

Β 

You want three super mutants and the player, there is no animation for four super mutants and one human female. It's called a "foursome" because there are four participants (one of whom is the player).

9 hours ago, lee3310 said:

?Β and you still made changes to accommodate this unknown mod.Β 

Β 

Well, I have no doubt it exists, since TCN was kind enough to test with a temporary patch and supplied a screenshot of it happening. Mainly I want to reduce the chances someone reports the same issue in the future, and the solution ended up being relatively trivial (I simply swapped the explosion object in the CK for a different one which is far less likely to be used for anything else in that way).

8 hours ago, MOTHbotexe said:

It ran smooth for me, except for that FPE Actor debug notice. Animations worked properly.

Β 

Excellent! And yeah, while I have theories as to why FPE sometimes can't set the fertility effect on otherwise eligible actor, I at least am fairly confident that I know the solution is to stop being a lazy slag and implement a proper proxy script for it. My plan is to fix that in 0.9.2 (unless I screwed something up badly in 0.9.1 and need to ship a brown bag regression fix with that version number instead), but I've got a lot of travel coming up this month so it may not be until sometime next month at this rate.

Β 

8 hours ago, MOTHbotexe said:

So far it is A+ in my opinion. I look forward to keeping an eye on this and seeing how it evolves and grows, as I enjoyed starting off this way as compared to some other alt start mods out there. Would be neat if, after you are properly broken in, the muties ship you around to different camps to pass you around and give you a couple of fast travel points, if you are willing toΒ pay for itΒ with your body :)

Β 

Thanks for the kind words and the testing!

Β 

Yes, the plan for all those barred exits you find scattered around the cavern is to connect them up to super mutant encampments in other parts of the Commonwealth (explained by being part of a new but unfinished pre-war underground expressway). There will be sidequests to unlock each one, and while I haven't decided on the specifics just yet, you can rest assured many of them will probably include having sex as an option for solving their challenges. I expect to start work on that later this year, once the current content is a little more polished and the volume of bug reports trails off significantly.

7 hours ago, Mark Antony said:

Any plans to expand to settlements or female npcs like companions?

Β 

Can you elaborate on this question? Like have features of the mod take effect on your companions and settlers? If so, which features?

Β 

Or do you mean adding custom companions or settlers you can recruit? If so, I do have plans to add a super mutant companion in a future update, yes.

Β 

But right now, you can already use mods like Autonomy and Family Planning together to breed super mutant settlers, and make your own self-populating breeding camps in any settlement location you like.

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Excellent! And yeah, while I have theories as to why FPE sometimes can't set the fertility effect on otherwise eligible actor, I at least am fairly confident that I know the solution is to stop being a lazy slag and implement a proper proxy script for it. My plan is to fix that in 0.9.2 (unless I screwed something up badly in 0.9.1 and need to ship a brown bag regression fix with that version number instead), but I've got a lot of travel coming up this month so it may not be until sometime next month at this rate.

Β 

Yeah, I'm getting a ton of those FPE function warnings. Part of it may be that I've got Commonwealth Captives installed and since your breeding ground is flagged as a Supermutant camp, it's automatically thrown some captives into the area. I could've sworn I freed them, but when I came back there were still captives.Β 

Β 

I've also got the Wasteland Egg Expansion, which sometimes has me pregnant with eggs. Some options can make it a baby or egg, not both. Although I can allow both in the options.Β 

Β 

I've also been playing around with Needs 76, which has a menstruation system that is supposed to regulate pregnancy, but I'm probably going to turn that off. All those breeder viruses probably laugh at those restrictions.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/58440?tab=files

Β 

Edited by lavatube
4 hours ago, lavatube said:

Yeah, I'm getting a ton of those FPE function warnings. Part of it may be that I've got Commonwealth Captives installed and since your breeding ground is flagged as a Supermutant camp, it's automatically thrown some captives into the area. I could've sworn I freed them, but when I came back there were still captives.Β 

Β 

I have Commonwealth Captives installed in my test playthroughs too, and I only get that error notification maybe once or twice ever on a full playthrough of all the mod's quests. Since it's probably racing addition of pregnancy data structures to the NPCs though, the frequency of incidence could vary significantly depending on how much script lag you have and how fast or slow your machine is. Regardless, the plan is to fix it for 0.9.2.

Β 

And yes, you will find new captives in the breeding pit from time to time. CC adds them because it sees super mutants, I don't know how to disable that. I just imagine that they've captured some more breeders to inseminate. You can free them as well, maybe secretly planning to help get them knocked up with green babies, or leave them to their fates (they'll be gone on your next visit, perhaps replaced by yet more random captives).

Β 

I've also got the Wasteland Egg Expansion, which sometimes has me pregnant with eggs. Some options can make it a baby or egg, not both. Although I can allow both in the options.Β 

Β 

I've never tried that mod, so not sure what to suggest if you're saying there's a conflict. More details might help.

Β 

I've also been playing around with Needs 76, which has a menstruation system that is supposed to regulate pregnancy, but I'm probably going to turn that off. All those breeder viruses probably laugh at those restrictions.

Β 

I also use AN76 and have its menstruation feature synced with FPE (you'll probably notice sanitary napkins, toothbrushes and various AN76 healing consumables stashed in various containers throughout the mod). The way it's supposed to work is that you can't get fertile if you're on your period, and you won't get your period if you're pregnant.

Β 

The breeder virus in FPER/WDF is apparently causing issues for some players, so in 0.9.1 I removed the code which applied it when activating the flushed contraceptives. FPER/WDF may still infect random NPCs with it who in turn infect you, so if it's causing a problem you can turn it off in that mod's MCM.

Edited by vaultbait
56 minutes ago, tch65721 said:

My PC's voice seems to have changedΒ  and I really don't like it.Β  How can I reverse this?Β  I already tried deleting the sound folder in the mod.Β  That didn't work.

Β 

This mod doesn't alter voices at all. How has the voice changed? Can you describe it? Maybe there's some negative interaction with another mod which is causing the problem.

Β 

Also are you playing 0.9.0 or 0.9.1?