Splashzone's NSFW Texture Replacer Mashup

View File

For all your lewd Fallout-ing pleasure... I present my own personal mashup of NSFW textures! 

After years of playing the game, I have pieced together a collection/mashup of at least 10 mods that have come and gone since FO4 was first released. I have painstakingly curated this list and it is according to my personal taste from several PerkMag replacers as well as other signage and prop NSFW replacers so that you don't have to download and install 20 different mods to get your Fallout looking beautifully lewd. Below are the different mods that I used for the collection. Included are 2 downloads. One is for the Magazines and the other is for everything else. I personally have them combined into one zip file but it is over the size limit to upload here so I split them instead of setting up a mirror. If you really want to, you can just copy the Mags into the appropriate folders in the Misc texture pack and you'll have one lewd texture mod to rule them all! 

Below is the list of mods that I pulled from to curate this collection. Please give these people kudos and support their mods as they are the TRUE heroes. Also, Please visit their mod pages for the artist Credits as there are far too many to name and link here.

Perk Magazines:

Shadman Astoundingly Awesome Tales Retex by Mern

Shadman's Live and Love Retex by Mern

Shadman's Taboo Tattoos Retex by Mern

Shadman's The Unstoppables Retex by Mern

Adult Magazine Covers 1k by Ridick82

NSFW Guns and Bullets Magazine by BlueKingdom

Hot and Horny Wastelands Magazines by Shadman uploaded by acheans

NismoMan's Adult Texture Replacer Project by NismoMan

Hentai Stash by StaticPhobia

Billboards and Misc Items:

Vault-Tec Breeding Posters (Adult Version) by Kiara

Miscellaneous NSFW Texture Replacer by RoxyLalonde

Hot and Horny Wastelands Billboards by Hizzacked uploaded by acheans

NismoMan's Adult Texture Replacer Project by NismoMan

Finally, I tried to be as detailed as possible when recording my list of used mods and I did reach out to all parties for permissions and with the exception of one person I have secured permission. (That one person hasn't been seen or heard from in about 4 years).

In any event, if I overlooked a particular mod or if anyone has an issue with me using their work, please reach out to me directly and I will remove the offending texture(s).

HAPPY MODDING!! 

Edited by splashzone
On 9/11/2021 at 4:59 PM, vaultbait said:

@splashzone: This just showed up today, no idea if you want to mash any of its selections in or not, but just in case:

I have this installed but I do not include the craftable items in my replacer. I have been considering replaceing the "burnt" magazines and "Folder" textures with some of these mag covers however.

5 hours ago, splashzone said:

I have this installed but I do not include the craftable items in my replacer. I have been considering replaceing the "burnt" magazines and "Folder" textures with some of these mag covers however.

Right, some of the craftable artwork is also identical (or nearly so, close enough for purposes) to placed decorations throughout the Commonwealth, so I figured they could be turned into replacers if desired simply by renaming the texture files.

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Right, some of the craftable artwork is also identical (or nearly so, close enough for purposes) to placed decorations throughout the Commonwealth, so I figured they could be turned into replacers if desired simply by renaming the texture files.

I just did a replacement of Vault posters using Kiara's Breeding Vault Posters collection. Waiting to hear back on permission so I can release it in a future update

On 9/14/2021 at 3:25 AM, splashzone said:

I just did a replacement of Vault posters using Kiara's Breeding Vault Posters collection. Waiting to hear back on permission so I can release it in a future update

Oh, yes! I remember wanting to turn those into a replacer back when that was still a more complex task than I was able to figure out, so I just put them on the walls of my settlements for a while... and then forgot I had that mod installed at all.

Marvelous idea!

• 4 months later...

Hey, I would like to download only the hentai stash but the original upload has been deleted, I've looked through the creator's profile and found a backup link but that has been taken down as well, could you send a link to it or maybe upload it here? I would much appreciate it!

On 1/20/2022 at 1:57 PM, _Syri00n_ said:

Hey, I would like to download only the hentai stash but the original upload has been deleted, I've looked through the creator's profile and found a backup link but that has been taken down as well, could you send a link to it or maybe upload it here? I would much appreciate it!

StaticPhobia was pretty open about letting us do "whatever" with his mods so here you go!

Hentai Stash 0.8.7z

• 2 months later...
On 9/14/2021 at 3:25 AM, splashzone said:

I guess you never got a response?

Kiara said i could use them but I am having an issue with a couple of the posters where it displays two different textures overlapping each other. I had been trying to figure it out but paused my FO4 activities due to irl workload. I'm actually looking into it  now as I have a few days off. I will upload once I get it done.

5 minutes ago, splashzone said:

Kiara said i could use them but I am having an issue with a couple of the posters where it displays two different textures overlapping each other. I had been trying to figure it out but paused my FO4 activities due to irl workload. I'm actually looking into it  now as I have a few days off. I will upload once I get it done.

Oh, that would be awesome! I was thinking of making a replacer with them myself, and then remembered this discussion and realized you said you already had a mostly working one, so figured I'd ask first. Thanks so much for working on it.

1 minute ago, splashzone said:

I have renamed the files ( _d, _n, _s and so on) one for one making sure that the images in each matched up but I keep getting this no matter what. Cant figure it out.

What's the ID of that particular poster? Have you looked at its records in FO4Edit or FO4CK yet?

I haven't but there is no esp to look at as these are ale just texture swaps. I don't really know what im doing but anytime that ive swapped out textures, changing the names of the modded ones to the nomenclature of the originals has worked except this one time.

28 minutes ago, splashzone said:

I haven't but there is no esp to look at as these are ale just texture swaps. I don't really know what im doing but anytime that ive swapped out textures, changing the names of the modded ones to the nomenclature of the originals has worked except this one time.

In your screenshot, you've got a poster up in-game. If you use the ~ key to open the command console, and then use the mouse cursor to click on the poster (get as close to it as possible to avoid clicking on fog or other effects instead, or use the scroll wheel after clicking to get the right object), does it give you an 8-character long hexidecimal number? And maybe a name? I (or anyone) can use those to pull up the record for that object from Fallout4.esm and see if there's something funky about that poster which differs from the others.

Edit: Also the ID of a poster which is working the way you want could be helpful. FO4Edit has a side-by-side record comparison feature, where it will highlight any differences between them.

Edited by vaultbait
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I've been using this on a few playthroughs for over a year now. I just had to come back and say, thank you so much for making this game less boring and chasing away some of that prudish 50s cringe. Ugh! I just love it. I've tried all of the texture replacers for this type of stuff and this mashup is my favourite, so very well done. Thank you!

On 4/10/2022 at 7:57 PM, splashzone said:

Here is the issue I'm having. 

Reveal hidden contents

20220410124918_1.thumb.jpg.2791b51e474b7c555439bd3e810284fa.jpg

I have renamed the files ( _d, _n, _s and so on) one for one making sure that the images in each matched up but I keep getting this no matter what. Cant figure it out.

Just to revisit... I'm happy to try to solve this if/when you return to it, just stick the broken version somewhere for me to poke at.

• 3 months later...
On 8/22/2022 at 5:47 AM, vaultbait said:

Just to revisit... I'm happy to try to solve this if/when you return to it, just stick the broken version somewhere for me to poke at.

Been away from the threads for a while. Slowly coming back to them. I will post it an a few days once I reinstall FO4 and start modding again. Been getting my Skyrim GOG version all slooted up! :-)

3 hours ago, splashzone said:

Been away from the threads for a while. Slowly coming back to them. I will post it an a few days once I reinstall FO4 and start modding again. Been getting my Skyrim GOG version all slooted up! ?

Yay! Welcome back. I'll be away from my modding rig for the next few days but can help with whatever you need in a week or so.

• 1 month later...
On 4/23/2022 at 8:43 AM, UltronRulesAll said:

the unfortunate reality is that it obviously doesn't remove the advertisement for blast radius which has kids in it, I can't download this mod due to the flaw.

I have updated the collection and the offending vanilla texture has been removed. Please let me know if there are any others that you spot in the wild.

Used an the older version 1.0.0 for awhile and decided to update to 2.1.7.  There's an issue still with the texture on "Blue Paint" can.  Looks like its tiled oddly... it's most obvious at Hardware Town with all the blue paint cans around.  The other colors are fine (Yellow/Red).  Even the mixed paint (Green) looks ok.