2 minutes ago, mercplatypus said:

What's included doesn't include the in game looksmenu sliders, just bodygen stuff.  You can't edit in the middle of a game, only the notepad file.

Thanks. I'll take the extra plugin check out of the FOMOD condition for that selection and do some additional testing to make sure things are still working as intended, then likely commit that for the next version.

played the mod last night, and was to tired when i finished to comment then.

took me about 3 hours (no i did not read the spoilers on it before this).

it fun and interesting.

ran into 3 issues total - all 3 were due to operator error (NOT the mods fault).

2 were already listed (missing grafitti and Font of Adam) 

edit 

do not drink from the Font in combat (silly me tried)

end edit

3rd was due to me not turning off BDH dialogue (an event from it fired after offering body but before scene actually started).

solution was simple - just turn BDH dialogue blocker on as needed to offer body.

the additional items effects were great, and the looks on the one weapon is awesome.

the headgear item sitting on top of pc's head was a bit off to me (might just be my setup).

image.jpeg.d80dab8456dd7a7243af839700d711cd.jpeg

did a 2nd play (speedrun) and noticed something leading to suggestion  1 below

1st suggestion - maybe a note on main page/faq area to warn player that starting at high level may lead to long loadtime (black screen) when opening the safe it they

have a lot of stuff in inventory.  it worked just fine but did take long time due to excessive inventory on that play of the mod.

2nd suggestion - don't know if its just my setup, but if not something that i think would look awesome would be if that headgear (see screenshot) could be

around the players head instead of on top of it.  have no clue if that is even possible or how hard it would be to implement.

currently rolled back to prior to installing the mod. i am currently playing (experimenting) Nuka Ride and did not want to take a chance of messing that up. 

next game it will be a permanent part of load order.

great mod, waiting as patiently as i can to see where it goes.

THANK YOU.

Edited by valcon767
4 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

played the mod last night, and was to tired when i finished to comment then.

took me about 3 hours (no i did not read the spoilers on it before this).

it fun and interesting.

Thanks for testing, and glad you enjoyed it!

ran into 3 issues total - all 3 were due to operator error (NOT the mods fault).

2 were already listed (missing grafitti and Font of Adam) 

3rd was due to me not turning off BDH dialogue (an event from it fired after offering body but before scene actually started).

solution was simple - just turn BDH dialogue blocker on as needed to offer body.

Thanks for pointing that out. I've used BDH a lot in the past but didn't test this with it and forgot it might trigger for super mutants. I'll make sure to add a note about it.

Longer term, I'll likely replace the activation/messagebox with actual NPC dialogue options which should help, but with this being my first mod effort of any real significance I shied away from struggling with the dialogue system too much for now.

the additional items effects were great, and the looks on the one weapon is awesome.

the headgear item sitting on top of pc's head was a bit off to me (might just be my setup).

That's how it's supposed to sit, yes. For more spoilery detail...

Spoiler

I wanted a wearable relic that would represent the splinter sect's heretical belief in "Atom's Joining." The ceremonial headpiece, but also the emblem you'll see on the cover of the scriptures and the sculpture dominating their shrine, are meant to symbolize a nuclear fusion reaction. Or as they viewed it, one atom violently raping another in order to create something new.

The fact that it's so unwieldy and precariously perched on your head ties into the fact that you can't run or sprint with it on. It's definitely not designed for long-term wear since it intentionally has a lot of drawbacks (especially for users of the Sex Attributes mod), with its only real useful feature being the ability to substantially influence speech challenges (mostly to offset the severe speech challenge debuffs Sex Attributes can impose if you're a submissive slut).

did a 2nd play (speedrun) and noticed something leading to suggestion  1 below

1st suggestion - maybe a note on main page/faq area to warn player that starting at high level may lead to long loadtime (black screen) when opening the safe it they have a lot of stuff in inventory.  it worked just fine but did take long time due to excessive inventory on that play of the mod.

Good point. I think I suggested somewhere to preferably stash your belongings elsewhere first, but I'll try to make that less easy to miss. It might also be what @TabbyCatNinja experienced instead of a late pop-up messagebox.

2nd suggestion - don't know if its just my setup, but if not something that i think would look awesome would be if that headgear (see screenshot) could be around the players head instead of on top of it.  have no clue if that is even possible or how hard it would be to implement.

To be perfectly honest, my skills with 3D modelling for FO4 are nearly nonexistent. All I really did was hack up a CoA helmet from Far Harbor, remove most of the actual helmet vertices, duplicate and reorient the atom-shaped fascinator on top, and tweak the segments so it would no longer auto-hide the hair mesh when worn.

Beyond not spending days on a wearable item, the primary goals were to have it not get in the way of facewear/eyewear (I use Myopia Simulator so still want to have my glasses on), not be affixed to a body part (because I don't want to worry about shipping BodySlide files for half a dozen body replacers and explaining to users how to rebuild their clothing items), and not conflict with the need for nudity from other aspects of this mod. If someone else wants to offer up a replacement that fits well into the theme of the mod, I'm happy to swap it out.

That said, now I'm wondering why I didn't do a pair of ceremonial glasses/goggles (I could easily make them "prescription" to satisfy Myopia Simulator anyway). But at this point I'm more focused on fixing broken stuff so I can pave the way for spending my time on all the additional content I've got planned out.

Thanks again for the feedback!

8 hours ago, vaultbait said:

No, definitely not a known bug, so I'm curious to figure out what's going on in your case.

The when the teleport sequence begins, the mod fades the screen to black for purposes of "immersion" (so that you don't see all the stripping take place). The script responsible has a list of things to remove before the fadeout (specifically weapons because Scavver's Closet will pop up a messagebox you need to interact with when that happens). I can add keywords for more stuff to that formlist if that ends up being the problem, but in order to do that I'll need to find out if that's what's going on for you and, if so, then what inventory item(s) caused it.

If you have time, please install this temporary debugging patch. If your mod manager mentions a file conflict with the Milking Human Kindness mod, tell it to overwrite with this one. Then do the same thing you tried earlier, and if something is popping up a prompt during equipment removal you should hopefully be able to see what it says. If so, let me know (screenshot of the message or whatever). Once you're done, uninstall the patch. Thanks for testing!

Milking Human Kindness 0.9.0 - Debug Patch - Remove Teleport Fadeout.7z 3.35 kB · 1 download

Thanks with your debug patch, the loading screen continued on.

I think I know what happened in this screenshot...

I had another mod installed called "Full Artillery System Overhaul". I think the smoke effect triggered this mod to run at same time causing the stuck loading screen.

I cancelled through this Artillery mod pop-up and was able to continue playing.

I must say it felt good getting out of that place, Having a shower mod is good for the mind as well as cleaning your character. :D

Spoiler

image.jpeg.c423de2e8404497f6777eb09f8e04cba.jpeg

Okay, I loaded this up last night and gave it a go. Had no quest trouble and I think everything worked as it should but...that kind of leads me to my issue with the mod.

So my character is fresh out of the vault, essentially a mere prewar mother and devoted wife.  She nefariously gets sent to this place right away where she is apparently to be used as a mutant making factory. She is in a place called the Breeding Pit except... theres no breeding going on. All these naked women and all these supposedly horny mutants...but no breeding.

Near as I can tell, my poor prewar housewife is supposed to willingly offer her body to the greenskins for procreation. Yeah...dont see that happening. I mean are they noble mutants that only have sex with the willing? They did kidnap the sole survivor, so I assume they are capable of bending a gal over anytime they want. Dunno...kinda weird. I decided to just wander around and sure enough, the muties were content to let me have the run of the place except for where I had been warned not to go of course.

Now I understand this is a WIP of course and it is a stellar effort overall. The idea is grand, but these are mutants. They have a reputation for taking what they want, when they want it. Thats kind of what I was expecting here. It would make more sense to me if there were a certain number of hours the gals had to be in the breeding pit with some downtime to allow the gals time to recuperate (and do quests). During the time in the breeding pit, it would be kind of a free for all frenzy of well...breeding where no consent is required. As is, it is a rather cozy place with free food, drink and lodging all for wandering around naked. Pretty sweet deal actually.

Now I know nothing about modding. Zero, zilch...nada. I do know a great deal of effort goes into this and it is appreciated. I just play a very harsh setup and have for years. For my character...getting sent here might as well be a godsend lol. So you know...I think the opportunity here is off the charts...top tier kink mod if it were more diabolical instead of being like Mr Froggers Neighborhood.

Nevertheless, I am happy for you @vaultbait. I myself have always wanted to get into modding but I just dont have time and doing things like this takes time. Now that your feet are wet with experience...turn up the heat.

13 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Hopefully the new equipment, perks, drugs, size queen mechanics, etc will provide some additional fun alternative gameplay options for you out in the broader game world too. And now you have a kinky place to call home any time you want to return for some rest and... relaxation?

I just "copy/paste" what @murf36 posted, because my experience with your great mod was the same.
In addition to that I had some interesting encounters in the Wastelands after completing the MHK quests :)

And I'm looking forward to more!

Thanks a lot for that! ?

1 hour ago, Olmech said:

Okay, I loaded this up last night and gave it a go. Had no quest trouble and I think everything worked as it should but...that kind of leads me to my issue with the mod.

So my character is fresh out of the vault, essentially a mere prewar mother and devoted wife.  She nefariously gets sent to this place right away where she is apparently to be used as a mutant making factory. She is in a place called the Breeding Pit except... theres no breeding going on. All these naked women and all these supposedly horny mutants...but no breeding.

Near as I can tell, my poor prewar housewife is supposed to willingly offer her body to the greenskins for procreation. Yeah...dont see that happening. I mean are they noble mutants that only have sex with the willing? They did kidnap the sole survivor, so I assume they are capable of bending a gal over anytime they want. Dunno...kinda weird. I decided to just wander around and sure enough, the muties were content to let me have the run of the place except for where I had been warned not to go of course.

Now I understand this is a WIP of course and it is a stellar effort overall. The idea is grand, but these are mutants. They have a reputation for taking what they want, when they want it. Thats kind of what I was expecting here. It would make more sense to me if there were a certain number of hours the gals had to be in the breeding pit with some downtime to allow the gals time to recuperate (and do quests). During the time in the breeding pit, it would be kind of a free for all frenzy of well...breeding where no consent is required. As is, it is a rather cozy place with free food, drink and lodging all for wandering around naked. Pretty sweet deal actually.

Now I know nothing about modding. Zero, zilch...nada. I do know a great deal of effort goes into this and it is appreciated. I just play a very harsh setup and have for years. For my character...getting sent here might as well be a godsend lol. So you know...I think the opportunity here is off the charts...top tier kink mod if it were more diabolical instead of being like Mr Froggers Neighborhood.

Nevertheless, I am happy for you @vaultbait. I myself have always wanted to get into modding but I just dont have time and doing things like this takes time. Now that your feet are wet with experience...turn up the heat.

I kinda agree with this but something about those Super Mutants contantly following me around made them appear yes obviously horny but more disturbing and creepy.

I always gave it up freely to the Behemoth jerk near Walden Pond, but felt nasty giving it to these horny begging mutants. 

Kinda feel bad for killing two of them with a frag because they also were helpful in clearing the ghouls in the tunnels.

Made me think of the old saying "nice mutants finish last".

I like the idea of pushing the slaves in a rather soft way (drugged food) to comply.

I don't like the guro/slaughter/gore style of dreams and wish I could back to the breeder style of dreams.

I like the idea of implementing casual objects(shower, couch,...) into it. 

Everything seem to work so far (except for cum overlays that refuse to disappear but this is not your fault and a problem I had for a while ).

Good Job!

8 hours ago, TabbyCatNinja said:

Thanks with your debug patch, the loading screen continued on.

I think I know what happened in this screenshot...

I had another mod installed called "Full Artillery System Overhaul". I think the smoke effect triggered this mod to run at same time causing the stuck loading screen.

I cancelled through this Artillery mod pop-up and was able to continue playing.

Thanks! If you know the name of the mod, I'll make sure to add it to the known bugs list for the moment. I'll also make a note to change the smoke effect I use for the safe activation for the next version. I never imagined that using the artillery smoke special effect would be a trigger for some mod.

8 hours ago, Olmech said:

Well, this mod is also meant as a sort of sandbox, an opportunity to combine other mods that have support for super mutants but that you often don't get to see in action because there aren't many places in the game with multiple non-hostile ones. If you have Autonomy Enhanced on then they'll all be going at it like rabbits. If you have Sexual Harassment or the right choices from Provocative Perks there will be plenty of non-consensual or dubiously consensual scenes forced onto the player. Since there are already great mods which do a far better job of arbitrary approaches and starting random sex between NPCs, I don't really want to duplicate the hard work which went into those. I could certainly try to make that more clear in the description though.

The idea is that they're keeping the player character constantly drugged and increasingly brainwashed over time, but maybe that's not conveyed clearly right now. There are a lot of subtle integrations with other mods to try to make that apparent the longer the player sticks around.

For example, if you're using Sexual Harassment you'll probably have a full compliment of hypnotic conditioning and bimbo effects by the time you leave, possibly also a mutie "collar master." With TSEX you'll be addicted to pain and humiliation. With Sex Attributes you'll end up submissive, at maximum super mutant perversion, suffering PTSD, and also have trouble achieving orgasm with non-super-mutant partners. With Provocative Perks you'll end up with super mutants as a preferred breeding partner race for Closeted Crossbreeder. With Unhealthy Craving you'll probably be well on your way to a destructive eating disorder. You'll almost certainly be pregnant if you're using FPE or FPER...

I'd definitely like to. I want to find a balance between adding a bunch of things that will conflict with other gameplay mods people have to turn off in order to play this (that annoys me with other story mods, I'm aiming for maximum compatibility with that sort of stuff), and on the other hand not requiring much more suspension of disbelief on the part of the player than are needed for plot devices already in the vanilla game. Super mutants are normally violent and aggressive, so I'd to find a way for that to come across more with the super mutant NPCs in that location. Unfortunately it's hard to show purely through subtext, and anything else is going to take a lot more work which I'm only just reaching the level of mod developer experience needed to implement.

Thanks for the detailed feedback!

42 minutes ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

I like the idea of pushing the slaves in a rather soft way (drugged food) to comply.

I don't like the guro/slaughter/gore style of dreams and wish I could back to the breeder style of dreams.

I get that. I was trying to tie in masochism triggers for anyone using TSEX, but also to reinforce that anyone who is getting increasingly obsessed with super mutants as sex partners has to at least subconsciously understand that they butcher and eat humans, and probably turn it into a delusional fetish as a coping mechanism so that they don't attempt (and fail) to rationalize their own obviously conflicted desires.

I like the idea of implementing casual objects(shower, couch,...) into it.

I got a little carried away with activators, but glad they added some flavor to the location.

Everything seem to work so far (except for cum overlays that refuse to disappear but this is not your fault and a problem I had for a while ).

Good Job!

You might give Commonwealth Moisturizer a try, and uninstall or disable whatever cum overlay solution you're currently using. It uses meshes (armor and facepart) instead of overlays, so doesn't suffer the same problems. But also the showers/bathtub should be able to remove cum overlays if you have CWSS and WOTC installed (I'll add BYOP support soon too).

Thanks for the testing and feedback!

soo i give more test and see that ..
when im sleep 1 hour event will activate (bimbo.collar) but if i sleep longer there no event // and thats collat with pair FONB  make you very poor (no code to unlock) but with PP you have chance to unlock it or collect caps(huge amount of caps to unlock in DC ) 
very cool idea and in pair with FONB give very interesting gameplay (i would say hard cameplay) 
it be better that sleep event be more rare . 

Edited by kazeha9
1 hour ago, kazeha9 said:

soo i give more test and see that ..
when im sleep 1 hour event will activate (bimbo.collar) but if i sleep longer there no event // and thats collat with pair FONB  make you very poor (no code to unlock) but with PP you have chance to unlock it or collect caps(huge amount of caps to unlock in DC ) 
very cool idea and in pair with FONB give very interesting gameplay (i would say hard cameplay) 
it be better that sleep event be more rare . 

Putting my reply in a spoiler since this is about some of the surprises for sleeping in the beds in the breeding pit area...

Spoiler

If you're not wearing some sort of collar and you have Real Handcuffs and Sexual Harassment installed, the fourth brainwashing dream (which may be the fifth time you sleep in one of those beds if you got the dream to start the weapon retrieval request) will equip a shock collar on you and start a collar master approach for one of the nearby super mutants. That should only ever happen once.

At least with the current script, after the fourth brainwashing dream you just get a random selection from four different violent dreams which at the moment only triggers masturbation through TSEX (if that's installed), sets up mind break conditions for Sex Attributes, depletes SA spirit and willpower, and adds the next SH hypnosis perk in sequence (if those aren't already maxed out).

25 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Will there ever be a version that strips out that heap of dead /murdered girls and the girls refences to getting killed?

I cannot recruit more girls for the muties if it implies I am sending them to thier deaths.

The obstetrics wing of Medford Memorial Hospital won't be strewn with corpses, though the breeders there will be in a different kind of hell.

Though I can add a mop in a corner of the breeding pit area and make it an activator toggle that hides the gore pile/breeder corpse and swaps out the custom cauldron mesh for the vanilla one. An MCM toggle should suffice for turning off the perpetual violent dreams after the first four. Also the quest-related corpses ought to be marked for deletion after their quest stages are completed anyway, I'll add that to my to do list.

Thanks for the ideas!

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Putting my reply in a spoiler since this is about some of the surprises for sleeping in the beds in the breeding pit area...

Hide contents

If you're not wearing some sort of collar and you have Real Handcuffs and Sexual Harassment installed, the fourth brainwashing dream (which may be the fifth time you sleep in one of those beds if you got the dream to start the weapon retrieval request) will equip a shock collar on you and start a collar master approach for one of the nearby super mutants. That should only ever happen once.

At least with the current script, after the fourth brainwashing dream you just get a random selection from four different violent dreams which at the moment only triggers masturbation through TSEX (if that's installed), sets up mind break conditions for Sex Attributes, depletes SA spirit and willpower, and adds the next SH hypnosis perk in sequence (if those aren't already maxed out).

um 1 question thats your mod give eemmmm special white upgrade ? (if you know what i mean)))

39 minutes ago, kazeha9 said:

um 1 question thats your mod give eemmmm special white upgrade ? (if you know what i mean)))

I'm probably misunderstanding your question, but no this mod doesn't change the color of shock collars.

46 minutes ago, kazeha9 said:

i mean weapon upgrade if not your mod i need to investigate what mod do this stuff

Spoiler

The shotgun which melts targets into white piles of goo? Yes, that's a unique weapon in this mod.

8 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Hide contents

The shotgun which melts targets into white piles of goo? Yes, that's a unique weapon in this mod.

Not sure if you're aware of that but at least if you're using ECO you can add this "uniqueness" to each weapon as a mod with the workbench.
Don't know about vanilla customization system.

A question:
My heroine suffers a debuff called "mind fortitude" and is a - 1 in INT and Awareness and has a duration of 14,3 Million minutes :D

Is that from this mod?
And can I get rid of it? :)

(I mean, before the 14 million minutes passed :D )

....two questions :D

Even long after leaving the pit and without further noticeable influence from the things that happened there, my heroine still talks as if fully drunk.
Is that intended?

And if so, how long will it last.
It's a bit of an annoyance (mainly because that drunk babbling is so badly made in German language...and I can't switch)

3 minutes ago, JonX67 said:

Not sure if you're aware of that but at least if you're using ECO you can add this "uniqueness" to each weapon as a mod with the workbench.
Don't know about vanilla customization system.

Yes, the projectile and kill effects are intentionally tied to the paintjob so that should be possible, though currently it's not set up as detachable from the gun with a vanilla game weapons workbench (ECO presumably ignores that). Also the unique name and some bonuses aren't part of the paintjob, but rather aspects of the gun itself.

13 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Yes, the projectile and kill effects are intentionally tied to the paintjob so that should be possible, though currently it's not set up as detachable from the gun with a vanilla game weapons workbench (ECO presumably ignores that). Also the unique name and some bonuses aren't part of the paintjob, but rather aspects of the gun itself.

Also with ECO you cannot detach the mod.
But you can add it and all its bonuses (except the addiction bonus, I guess) to any other gun.
With the mod workbenches in ECO show a new sub-category, "Material" where you can select "Spooge Coated" as a mod.

P.S.:
Please don't change that! It's fun! :D

Edited by JonX67

A question:
My heroine suffers a debuff called "mind fortitude" and is a - 1 in INT and Awareness and has a duration of 14,3 Million minutes :D

Is that from this mod?
And can I get rid of it? :)

(I mean, before the 14 million minutes passed :D )

I'm pretty sure that's the mindbreak tracking in Sex Attributes. It relies on a scripted timer so the intelligence and perception debuffs should go away automatically if you don't have any orgasms for a few minutes, but SA also has a recovery time slider in its MCM for that if it lasts too long for your preferences.

Like many mods, SA implements variable bonuses and penalties by constantly applying a potion, because you can associate conditional effects to potions. Then the effects can activate specific perks which convey abilities or bonuses/penalties. The potion itself is merely an implementation detail and intentionally has a very insanely long expiration because it's meant to always be active so that the effect conditions associated with it will get checked.

Some activators within the breeding pit will put you close to "mind break" condition in order to increase the chances you'll develop a perversion the next time you have sex. Also some of the custom equipment from this mod does it as a side effect (for example, it's one of the negative effects of wearing the headpiece, and also happens if an exhibitionist's legendary weapon triggers a spontaneous orgasm).

....two questions :D

Even long after leaving the pit and without further noticeable influence from the things that happened there, my heroine still talks as if fully drunk.
Is that intended?

If you're wearing the headpiece (Catechist's Capitulation) that's expected. If you're not, and not under the influence of alcohol or the stew, then it shouldn't be happening from this mod at least, unless there's a bug.

I'll double-check the enchantment on the headpiece, it's possible the perk from it is ending up active even when it's not being worn.

And if so, how long will it last.
It's a bit of an annoyance (mainly because that drunk babbling is so badly made in German language...and I can't switch)

The effect is baked into the game, tied to a specific base game magic effect called ReduceIntelligenceAlcohol (display name is "Alcohol: Reduce Intelligence").

49 minutes ago, JonX67 said:

Also with ECO you cannot detach the mod.
But you can add it and all its bonuses (except the addiction bonus, I guess) to any other gun.

Right, the gun itself is a base game "junkie's" legendary with a custom name and a few tweaks to its stats, plus the custom paintjob from this mod with the hit effects attached to that.

With the mod workbenches in ECO show a new sub-category, "Material" where you can select "Spooge Coated" as a mod.

The material category shows up without ECO too. This became possible a few FO4 updates back when they introduced the ability to add material swaps to most armor and weapons so that you could get reskins for them through the Creation Club. The implementation for the paintjob on the Moneyshot is similar in nature to a Creation Club weapon skin.

P.S.:
Please don't change that! It's fun! :D

I don't plan to change it, other than maybe adding an in-game means for the player to apply the same effect to other weapons eventually.

Edited by vaultbait