2 hours ago, LinksSword said:

sounds intriguing, gonna try it out then.

I also remembered another integration, which I added to the quest spoilers...

Spoiler

The main quest has one point where you need to achieve some form of radiation immunity. There is another sidequest you can complete to clear the objective, but you can also do it with UC's Filthy Piggy perk if you can get fat and dirty enough.

Also, as I mentioned in another comment just above, UC started out as a set of features in MHK, I simply spun it out into its own mod first because I was getting burned out with playtesting and troubleshooting MHK at the time.

1 hour ago, Sir Bron said:

I agree.

The other thing is, my PC got knocked up by SM's and after she gave birth the 4 original SM's beat the baby to Death! I thought the goal of theirs was to impregnate women to further their numbers so my PC stayed there till she gave birth. Oops

Um... that's interesting! Are you using FPE or FPER? With FPE and its super mutant baby addon, when the infants grow into youth they simply hang around and get ignored by their fathers. If it's FPER and WDF's Wasteland Offspring maybe you have it set to make them hostile when they grow up?

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Um... that's interesting! Are you using FPE or FPER? With FPE and its super mutant baby addon, when the infants grow into youth they simply hang around and get ignored by their fathers. If it's FPER and WDF's Wasteland Offspring maybe you have it set to make them hostile when they grow up?

FPE         

@vaultbait said, Are you, by any chance, using the AAF Nativesync patch?

Yes I was.

I went to the link you provided and installed it, then no Baby killings, and No air humping.

28 minutes ago, Sir Bron said:

FPE         

@vaultbait said, Are you, by any chance, using the AAF Nativesync patch?

Yes I was.

I went to the link you provided and installed it, then no Baby killings, and No air humping.

Thanks for confirming, I've made a note in the known bugs list about that as well (and reorganized them a bit).

I don't see why that should fix the hostility against offspring though, maybe there was something else going on which only happens occasionally.

Played through this mod.  Couple of things to bring up:

1. I am using Zex Fusion Girl and have looksmenu installed, but the fomod will not allow me to select the options for bodygen for the cave NPC's.  I have checked to make sure my downloads are up to date and redownloaded just to be certain/. More of a nuisance than a problem.

2. I noticed some pretty significant delays in updates for the quest log for the size queen quest, junkie quest, and a little delay for the others.  I also noticed major delays in using the one NPC you get milk from to quench thirst and the stew for quelling hunger, occasionally causing me to have to use the stew pot 20-30 times before it registered that I had eaten anything.  This led to randomly orgasming for about 3-4 minutes after everything finished updating.  Eventually everything stabilized after I had started the junkie quest. 

3. I noticed after sleeping a few times I got an error saying that wombwrecker could not be applied.  I'm assuming this is a soft dependency related perk.  If not, then it may be a problem.  I'm bringing it up more as a just in case, not because I'm certain in any way that it is a bug.  Can you tell me what is needed for it to apply so I can be certain?

Last is for the story.  I don't know how far back your fallout knowledge goes, but FEV negatively affecting intelligence was established in the original fallout game as a result of radiation.  In the original game, the big bad was the Master and he was raiding vaults to snatch people who had never been corrupted by radiation as the vault dwellers had their intelligence substantially increased by FEV when being turned into Super Mutants.  Wastelanders and others who had been born on the surface were the only ones that made dumb mutants.

FEV being modified to work differently for certain test subjects has also happened as in Fallout 2, one of your opponents was a member of the enclave that had been injected with modified FEV to create a controlled mutation to serve as a bodyguard for the President.  I forget his name, but if I remember right he was effectively half super mutant and half power armor.  The Master from the first game himself was a twisted tentacle monster after falling into a vat of FEV.  The Master was also eventually composed of several people fused into one being.

FEV normally wipes out reproductive organs entirely, but for the purposes of this mod we can assume that some one managed to modify the FEV virus enough to avoid that particular problem.  Considering the Institute is the source of Super Mutants in the commonwealth and considering that from Virgil and his questline we know that the Institute has been experimenting with FEV for roughly a century, I would state that the most likely source for both the Mutants in the pit and the FEV breeder virus would be a former member of Institute Bioscience.  If we assume that the FEV that the institute had did not account for radiation harming intelligence and if, as stated during the conversation with Father even the Institute population had also been affected by radiation, it would make sense that a former member of the institute created the virus.  If that scientist was banished like Virgil was, then they very likely would have injected themselves with the virus as Virgil did in order to survive.

The banished scientist would also make sense for how the Mutants knew to trap 111.  According to the game, only the vault tec rep and the institute even knew 111 existed, much less where it was by the time the main story starts.  Regular mutants would have had no reason to stick around for, potentially, decades waiting for the first person that steps out of the vault, but some one who knew of it's existence and had enough brain power to rig an alarm when the safe trap went off would.

9 hours ago, mercplatypus said:

Last is for the story.  I don't know how far back your fallout knowledge goes, but FEV negatively affecting intelligence was established in the original fallout game as a result of radiation.  In the original game, the big bad was the Master and he was raiding vaults to snatch people who had never been corrupted by radiation as the vault dwellers had their intelligence substantially increased by FEV when being turned into Super Mutants.  Wastelanders and others who had been born on the surface were the only ones that made dumb mutants.

FEV being modified to work differently for certain test subjects has also happened as in Fallout 2, one of your opponents was a member of the enclave that had been injected with modified FEV to create a controlled mutation to serve as a bodyguard for the President.  I forget his name, but if I remember right he was effectively half super mutant and half power armor.  The Master from the first game himself was a twisted tentacle monster after falling into a vat of FEV.  The Master was also eventually composed of several people fused into one being.

FEV normally wipes out reproductive organs entirely, but for the purposes of this mod we can assume that some one managed to modify the FEV virus enough to avoid that particular problem.  Considering the Institute is the source of Super Mutants in the commonwealth and considering that from Virgil and his questline we know that the Institute has been experimenting with FEV for roughly a century, I would state that the most likely source for both the Mutants in the pit and the FEV breeder virus would be a former member of Institute Bioscience.  If we assume that the FEV that the institute had did not account for radiation harming intelligence and if, as stated during the conversation with Father even the Institute population had also been affected by radiation, it would make sense that a former member of the institute created the virus.  If that scientist was banished like Virgil was, then they very likely would have injected themselves with the virus as Virgil did in order to survive.

The banished scientist would also make sense for how the Mutants knew to trap 111.  According to the game, only the vault tec rep and the institute even knew 111 existed, much less where it was by the time the main story starts.  Regular mutants would have had no reason to stick around for, potentially, decades waiting for the first person that steps out of the vault, but some one who knew of it's existence and had enough brain power to rig an alarm when the safe trap went off would.

I Appreciate the Backstory, have only Played F4.

@vaultbait Mommy-O did not work on the SM's outside the pit, when exiting was attacked, the SM base near Goodneighbor - Attacked.  Before the patch for Nativesync, it worked fine.  Will try again to see if it was a One off issue.

Played through this mod.  Couple of things to bring up:

1. I am using Zex Fusion Girl and have looksmenu installed, but the fomod will not allow me to select the options for bodygen for the cave NPC's.  I have checked to make sure my downloads are up to date and redownloaded just to be certain/. More of a nuisance than a problem.

Do you have ZBG installed though? You need that for LooksMenu/BodyGen support in FG.

2. I noticed some pretty significant delays in updates for the quest log for the size queen quest, junkie quest, and a little delay for the others.  I also noticed major delays in using the one NPC you get milk from to quench thirst and the stew for quelling hunger, occasionally causing me to have to use the stew pot 20-30 times before it registered that I had eaten anything.  This led to randomly orgasming for about 3-4 minutes after everything finished updating.  Eventually everything stabilized after I had started the junkie quest. 

This sounds like extremely severe script lag in your game. Most of the things you're describing are handled through Papyrus scripts catching events and processing them. There are some built-in delays, but most are sub-second just to avoid race conditions with other actions. The only other thing I can think of is that some effects are only applied once the script concludes you're not in VATS (in order to avoid a pretty nasty freeze bug in the game) or in a few cases it waits until you're not busy in an AAF scene. It's possible the detection there is doing something wrong due to a negative interaction with another mod (but what mod, I have no guesses).

The only one you mentioned that does include some much longer delays is starting a new objective (not completing them) in the Expand Your Mind quest, it waits until you've not been engaged in sex for a bit, mainly so that you won't get the new objective pop-ups in the middle of a sex scene.

For investigating script lag, you might try SKK Script Lag latency detector.

3. I noticed after sleeping a few times I got an error saying that wombwrecker could not be applied.  I'm assuming this is a soft dependency related perk.  If not, then it may be a problem.  I'm bringing it up more as a just in case, not because I'm certain in any way that it is a bug.  Can you tell me what is needed for it to apply so I can be certain?

Womb Wrecker is the name of the behemoth who's normally standing to the left of the double bed. The error message doesn't make much sense in the context you've presented, but if you get it to reoccur and manage to catch the exact wording, I might have a little more luck figuring out what it's trying to say.

Yep, I obsessively played the original Fallout when it first hit the shelves (that probably dates me), as well as every game to follow it in the franchise. I've got an extensive timeline already written up for the additions I'm introducing to FEV lore, but I'm basically taking advantage of vagueness in the very beginning of FEV research canon that doesn't specify where the discovery originated before it came into corporate/defense hands:

Spoiler

The idea (this will be explained through terminal entries and notes in the upcoming Project Virility quest) is that a geneticist with CIT's virology department was conducting grant funded research into erectile dysfunction treatments and came up with a mutagenic virus which had some promise, but in clinical trials they noticed the sex partners of subjects were also affected, multiple pregnancies and even some couples with significant fertility issues were conceiving. At that point research shifted to applications for fertility treatment instead, but soon thereafter it became clear that larger doses were leading to severe deformities in the fetuses.

Anyway, to cut the story short, once the nature of the mutations came to light, human trials into what they had then dubbed "FErVir" (Fervent Erectile Virility) was shut down and West Tek, one of the major grant backers, took possession of the research and had their own virologists begin altering it for wartime applications (subsequent generations of the virus in their Pan-Immunity Virion Project are where sterility effects appeared for what eventually became the Mariposa strain). The project notes were all wiped from CIT's servers, but they missed that there were copies at Medford Memorial Hospital where clinical trials were being conducted, and even an original samples survived in one of the freezers. Once the Institute's re-exploration of the Commonwealth reached Malden, they uncovered those remnants which is what triggered their own research into FEV. As a result, the Commonwealth mutants aren't sterile like their West-Coast counterparts.

To some extent, my goal is to explain how the super mutants in the Commonwealth keep replenishing themselves, even though the only traditional FEV vats you ever come across in the vanilla game are the ones in the Institute which are no longer in use.

I Appreciate the Backstory, have only Played F4.

@vaultbait Mommy-O did not work on the SM's outside the pit, when exiting was attacked, the SM base near Goodneighbor - Attacked.  Before the patch for Nativesync, it worked fine.  Will try again to see if it was a One off issue.

Were you naked and with no weapons equipped? That is pretty much the sole reason I spent the time to create a HUD widget, because in playtesting I kept forgettinng to undress or that I had a knife or a grenade equipped when heading into a mutie camp.

4 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Were you naked and with no weapons equipped? That is pretty much the sole reason I spent the time to create a HUD widget, because in playtesting I kept forgettinng to undress or that I had a knife or a grenade equipped when heading into a mutie camp.

So PC was naked, the sword thing from the pool might have been equipped, but wasn't wielding it.

So even if you are not swinging a knife or using the pink shotgun, (which Rocks by the way) just having it equipped is a no go?

22 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Were you naked

Spoiler for gameplay in box, don't look if you don't want to be spoiled by my comment.

Spoiler

I thought it was funny, later after the escape, a gunner was molesting my PC and a box showed up with dialogue saying the PC couldn't feel a thing because of being expanded by the SM's.  Well done!

2 minutes ago, Sir Bron said:

So PC was naked, the sword thing from the pool might have been equipped, but wasn't wielding it.

So even if you are not swinging a knife or using the pink shotgun, (which Rocks by the way) just having it equipped is a no go?

Correct, the idea is that you can be carrying weapons/grenades/mines as long as they're not "equipped" in the Pip-Boy (whether or not you've raised them in a combat stance is irrelevant). Raise your fists all you like, the super mutants will just laugh and ignore you. Punch them, of course, and they'll likely turn hostile.

I wanted to strike a balance between, say, how Raider Pet works (no weapons at all in your inventory is a pain in the ass because some mods add invisible items leading to endless support requests from confused users) and how Hardship works (accidentally hit the unsheathe button and suddenly all the raiders and gunners turn and blow holes in you even though you're unarmed). MHK ignores any equipped weapon that's tagged with a keyword to indicate it's an "unarmed" weapon, some martial arts mods add their own invisible "unarmed" weapons for example.

1 minute ago, Sir Bron said:

Spoiler for gameplay in box, don't look if you don't want to be spoiled by my comment.

Hide contents

I thought it was funny, later after the escape, a gunner was molesting my PC and a box showed up with dialogue saying the PC couldn't feel a thing because of being expanded by the SM's.  Well done!

Spoiler

The higher your size queen level, the harder it will be to achieve Sex Attributes orgasms with "lesser" (i.e. non-FEV) partners too. It shrinks back on its own over time, or you can take Vajuvenate to speed up the shrinking process.

4 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Correct, the idea is that you can be carrying weapons/grenades/mines as long as they're not "equipped" in the Pip-Boy

Out of Likes, Thanks for the explanation!

Sorry to post again, unequipped weapons, Mommy-O works fine.

Question what controls the sex timer? Is there a time slider I should look for, the scenes are fairly short and I wondered how hard it would be to add a slider for this Mod?

Thanks

vaultbait

just completed playthrough of your creation and I have to say it was gruesomely delightful. 

an awesome new twist with tons of potential.

I did not have any new bugs not listed in your thread request nor any animation problems.

I have to say it was fantastic to play and I can't wait to see what you have in store next.

Sorry to post again, unequipped weapons, Mommy-O works fine.

Question what controls the sex timer? Is there a time slider I should look for, the scenes are fairly short and I wondered how hard it would be to add a slider for this Mod?

Right now it's hard-coded to 30 seconds for scenes initiated by "offering your body" to the greenies in the pit. I'll add a slider in MCM for that, it's just one of the many things I didn't get to for 0.9.0 but plan to include by 1.0.0. I'll mention that in the FAPs for the moment.

Edit: Correction, it's not set at all in the scene data when calling AAF, so you can adjust the default in your AAF_settings.ini for now if you want it changed.

Edited by vaultbait
57 minutes ago, murf36 said:

vaultbait

just completed playthrough of your creation and I have to say it was gruesomely delightful. 

an awesome new twist with tons of potential.

I did not have any new bugs not listed in your thread request nor any animation problems.

I have to say it was fantastic to play and I can't wait to see what you have in store next.

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Hopefully the new equipment, perks, drugs, size queen mechanics, etc will provide some additional fun alternative gameplay options for you out in the broader game world too. And now you have a kinky place to call home any time you want to return for some rest and... relaxation?

I know its mentioned this is for entry to level characters but...

Spoiler

I tried opening the safe at the vault with my level 34 character and was stuck in forever loading screen after the smoke popped.

I'm looking forward to this.

I will come back and try with an entry level character after my current playthrough is over.

19 minutes ago, TabbyCatNinja said:

I know its mentioned this is for entry to level characters but...

Hide contents

I tried opening the safe at the vault with my level 34 character and was stuck in forever loading screen after the smoke popped.

I'm looking forward to this.

I will come back and try with an entry level character after my current playthrough is over.

Likely the stripping routine tried to unequip something from your body which brought up a messagebox, but after the fade-to-black so it wasn't visible. I already have a workaround implemented or Scavver's Closet because it does this if weapons get removed. If we can figure out what happened, I can try to add a solution for that. If you like, I can give you a recompiled MHK_PitTeleporter script with the FadeOutGame() call on line 59 commented out, or you can patch it yourself if you prefer.

56 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Likely the stripping routine tried to unequip something from your body which brought up a messagebox, but after the fade-to-black so it wasn't visible. I already have a workaround implemented or Scavver's Closet because it does this if weapons get removed. If we can figure out what happened, I can try to add a solution for that. If you like, I can give you a recompiled MHK_PitTeleporter script with the FadeOutGame() call on line 59 commented out, or you can patch it yourself if you prefer.

Ok if its a known bug I can wait for a workaround. I don't know enough about patching things on my own. I did not see any errors logged to buffout. I just could not go beyond the loading screen.

Gave it a second playthrough today.  Here's my updates

1. I did not think that the mod you listed was necessary anymore as the most recent download for ZEX had a bodygen list already built in and I had been using bodygen without it.  Downloading that mod fixed the issue.

2. I think you're right about script lag, but the SKK latency tester is not giving me any information at all.  In any event, todays tart up everything started running smoothly much faster than before, leading me to believe it's related to start up items.  I have more than a few CC creations and every one of them starts the moment you begin a new game.  I think those might have something to do with it.

3. slept in the bed close to 3 dozen times and I couldn't get the message to proc again.

And it's always good to know someone is taking care with additions to the story.

1 hour ago, TabbyCatNinja said:

Ok if its a known bug I can wait for a workaround. I don't know enough about patching things on my own. I did not see any errors logged to buffout. I just could not go beyond the loading screen.

No, definitely not a known bug, so I'm curious to figure out what's going on in your case.

The when the teleport sequence begins, the mod fades the screen to black for purposes of "immersion" (so that you don't see all the stripping take place). The script responsible has a list of things to remove before the fadeout (specifically weapons because Scavver's Closet will pop up a messagebox you need to interact with when that happens). I can add keywords for more stuff to that formlist if that ends up being the problem, but in order to do that I'll need to find out if that's what's going on for you and, if so, then what inventory item(s) caused it.

If you have time, please install this temporary debugging patch. If your mod manager mentions a file conflict with the Milking Human Kindness mod, tell it to overwrite with this one. Then do the same thing you tried earlier, and if something is popping up a prompt during equipment removal you should hopefully be able to see what it says. If so, let me know (screenshot of the message or whatever). Once you're done, uninstall the patch. Thanks for testing!

Milking Human Kindness 0.9.0 - Debug Patch - Remove Teleport Fadeout.7z

Edited by vaultbait
18 minutes ago, mercplatypus said:

I did not think that the mod you listed was necessary anymore as the most recent download for ZEX had a bodygen list already built in and I had been using bodygen without it.

The main thing it contains that's still missing from current FG is the sliders.json file (without which, you don't have body morph slider definitions for LooksMenu). It defines the slider IDs, display names and min/max range endpoints per gender.

What "bodygen list" are you saying is included in the current FG version, and what specifically have you been doing with BodyGen that worked? If it's safe to get rid of the extra check for ZBG in MHK's FOMOD installer menu, I'll be happy to do that for the next version.