5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Yes, in order to simulate the constant drugging and brainwashing while you're in the pit...

Reveal hidden contents

The teleport script which sends you there does these things to the player:

1. Sets Sex Attributes willpower score to 0 because you're under heavy influence of the knockout gas and who knows what else they injected you with while you were out cold
  2. Also sets Sex Attributes spirit score to 1 so that the next aggressive sex act will probably induce PTSD with whatever race you have sex with

Then, the various activators which trigger Sexual Harassment hypnotist approaches prepares the player in the following ways:

1. Increases Sex Attributes arousal to 99 so that you'll orgasm almost immediately when a sex scene starts (unless you're numb)
  2. Heals 5 wear points for all three holes in Sex Attributes so that you're less likely to succumb to being "fucked to death" if you have that turned on
  3. Flags Sex Attributes to treat the next sex act as aggressive and also to not apply trauma

Additionally, the various dispenser activators have differing odds of triggering the above approach routine, but additionally have chances to impose the following on the player:

1. Sets the Sex Attributes mind health score to 1 so that the next orgasm will likely put the player into mind break condition if they don't recover before that happens
  2. Undresses the player

The stew dispenser is special because whatever they put in it further:

1. Has a chance to trigger a Sex Attributes orgasm (100% chance when you're pregnant)
  2. Heals your baby if you're pregnant with FPE(R)
  3. Makes you fertile with FPE(R) if you're not pregnant
  4. Resets Sex Attributes willpower to 0 and spirit to 1 like the initial teleporter

The beds have some special additional effects too:

1. Removing your birth control pills and condoms
  2. Setting Sex Attributes willpower to 0, spirit to 1, mind health to 1
  3. Increasing your hypnosis level to 39.9 if it's not already so you'll be susceptible to suggestion and on your way to becoming a slave to hypnosis
  4. Adds the next Sexual Harassment hypnosis perk in sequence if you don't already have them all
  5. Depending on which dream you have may also make you (Sex Attributes) a slut, desperate, aroused, submissive, suffering from bimbo serum; (TSEX) horny, masochistic, humiliated, suffering pain, sore clitoris, force a masturbation scene, (Sexual Harassment) equip a shock collar and trigger a collar master approach

I didn't spell all this out in the documentation because I wanted it to present a subtle surprise for the player, but also I didn't expect these mod integration choices to lead to so much confusion.

Edit: I'll also add a spoilered entry for all this in the FAPs post since it's likely to come up again.

All great, really!

Especially if what happens to the PC is intended :)

I was just looking a bit closer to the effects because of the permanent "mind fortitude" and the "drunk speech bug" I had in my first trial, which didn't happen again in the current run.

i read so many comment and think im lucky bastard becouse i have none of this problem (all my problem was properly configurate other mods to corectly work with this (some time /some chance/some npc ) but nothing critical )))) 
yeap LUCKY BASTARD )))

I tried the mod. I saw problems in two places. The first was with opening the door with the computer. As far as I understand, it opens with a card that should have been in some kind of safe. I searched for it for 30 minutes, gave up and passed it with a console. What should I do, I'm stupid and impatient). The second problem was when I had to have sex with a dog and a mutant and with three mutants. I repeatedly initiated sex, with a dog and a mutant it worked, but with the three mutants it didn't - again the console helped me. I'm just stupid and can't work with aaf to do from there.

What I liked was the connection with sex attributes. As the author wrote later, he now has a perversion towards super mutants, and he also cannot reach orgasm during sex with humans. This is now an RPG!
What I found is that settlers created via https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15160 are also super mutants for this mod. I generally don't like mods with violence like sexual harassment and this gives me the option of voluntary sex- again RPG!
I have a very kinky idea that I need to try. My favorite mod Magno Kum Gaudio and Preston Garvey supermutant....ha ha ha. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/41459?tab=files

Congrats on a great mod, finally something fresh and interesting.
I know I'm not supposed to give ideas, so I'll say I'm just fantasizing... It would be great if there was integration with FPE in the sense of pregnancy. Needing to be permanently pregnant with super mutants. And the second, if the inhabitants of villages and cities comment on the pregnancy and sexual preferences of the heroine.
Sorry for google translate.
And something from me. Translation into Russian. I did it for myself. There are many untranslated things, the translation itself is terrible, since I myself am not Russian. It's just that google translate works better with Russian than with my native language.

112818246_MilkingHumanKindnessRU1.rar

7 hours ago, vranina said:

I tried the mod. I saw problems in two places. The first was with opening the door with the computer. As far as I understand, it opens with a card that should have been in some kind of safe. I searched for it for 30 minutes, gave up and passed it with a console. What should I do, I'm stupid and impatient). The second problem was when I had to have sex with a dog and a mutant and with three mutants. I repeatedly initiated sex, with a dog and a mutant it worked, but with the three mutants it didn't - again the console helped me. I'm just stupid and can't work with aaf to do from there.

as lavatube said you get it from a supermutant, and one of the other girls gives you a hint/tells you.

as for the 3 supermutant scene, i have had that happen once, i triggered the scene near the stewpot. no progression.

triggered the scene near the bed by behmoth, quest progressed.  it may need you to trigger the scene near a bed ..... not sure

happy gaming (and hope the info helps)

20 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

as lavatube said you get it from a supermutant, and one of the other girls gives you a hint/tells you.

as for the 3 supermutant scene, i have had that happen once, i triggered the scene near the stewpot. no progression.

triggered the scene near the bed by behmoth, quest progressed.  it may need you to trigger the scene near a bed ..... not sure

happy gaming (and hope the info helps)

There is only one animation with three mutants and that happens on a broken bed.  Better chance if you trigger it near the broken bed.

12 hours ago, Crafty_Slayer said:

Hi I'm having a problem with the first part of the quest, knock out scene with the safe isn't working. I tried loading back and tried again, it still didn't work, I have all the right mods for this, but it still doesn't work.

Please test with the patch from this earlier comment and let me know if there are any pop-up messageboxes after the one about you opening the safe but before the fast travel happens. We already identified that the smoke effect triggers a menu from some artillery mod (which will be fixed in 0.9.1, I've swapped out the smoke effect for a different one), so if there's something else happening with a different mod that would be good to know so I can include a ix for it as well.

Another possibility is that removing the items from your inventory is simply taking a very long time. If you're not starting this fresh out of the vault as designed, then you may want to stash most of your gear somewhere (like a nearby settlement) before activating the safe.

11 hours ago, vranina said:

I saw posters from Kiara's mod hanging in the pictures, but the posters are vanilla for me, even though I have this mod. Not that it matters, but I was wondering if it could be the same for me.

Yes, Kiara's posters aren't distributed as a replacer, but Splashzone's texture replacer set (see link in the mod description with other recommended mods) does replace the vanilla Vault-Tec posters with those, which is why you saw them in my screenshots.

4 hours ago, vranina said:

I tried the mod. I saw problems in two places. The first was with opening the door with the computer. As far as I understand, it opens with a card that should have been in some kind of safe. I searched for it for 30 minutes, gave up and passed it with a console. What should I do, I'm stupid and impatient).

It's possible that my reliance on subtle clues in NPC idle comments makes things harder for players for whom English is not their first language; my apologies if so. Spoiler for future reference:

Spoiler

One of the comments the breeders make is that the super mutants all carry keys to unlock the gate. You'll need to pickpocket one from their inventory. The value of the access pass you're trying to steal is set to 0, so it's pretty easy to do it without getting caught.

Spending a perk point or two on picketpocket and/or sneak might help if you're having trouble succeeding. Wearing clothing so that they stop following you around also makes it easier for you to get behind them, increasing your chances if you're patient enough to wait until the screen says you're "hidden."

If they do catch you trying to steal from them, surrender with violate and once they're done taking turns on your ass they'll go back to being non-hostile. You can just try stealing from another one of them once you're well recovered.

The second problem was when I had to have sex with a dog and a mutant and with three mutants. I repeatedly initiated sex, with a dog and a mutant it worked, but with the three mutants it didn't - again the console helped me. I'm just stupid and can't work with aaf to do from there.

There is only one set of animation I know of for that, and it's the broken bed foursomes from Savage Cabbage's pack. It requires furniture. Another spoiler:

Spoiler

The correct kind of broken double-bed is included in the breeding pit, with the other beds. You need to be standing within 1000 units of it, and if that quest objective is currently active there will be a much higher chance than normal for offering your body to a super mutant to trigger that animation.

If you happen to manage to play a super mutant foursome somewhere out in the commonwealth though, that will still clear the objective, you don't have to do it while you're still in the breeding pit. For example, the bombed-out highrise building around the corner from Goodneighbor has one upstairs, and plenty of super mutants, that's a fairly easy place to get it to happen if you have a mod which will choose to play it.

What I found is that settlers created via https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15160 are also super mutants for this mod. I generally don't like mods with violence like sexual harassment and this gives me the option of voluntary sex- again RPG!

Yes, any super mutants will work whether or not they're hostile. One of the reasons I made this mod is that I liked using other mods that could make super mutants temporarily non-hostile in various ways (super mutant settler mods, captive mods like RSE II: CSA, pregnancy and infant carrying with Family Planning Enhanced Redux/Wasteland Dairy). I like that mods such as Sexual Harassment and Provocative Perks include support for super mutants, but it's just not all that helpful if they're always aggressive, so it's fun to have ways to be able to hang out at a random super mutant camp and trigger interactions with those mods. That's the inspiration for the Mommy-O drug in particular.

Super mutant offspring you or NPCs give birth to with FPE can be sent to settlements and will work with this mod's features. Strong and most mod-added super mutant companions will too as long as they use the super mutant (or FEV hound or behemoth) races. If you find a mod that adds special kinds of super mutants that don't work with Milking Human Kindness, please let me know and I'll try to add support for it.

I've got plans to add a super mutant companion in an upcoming expansion to this mod too, and it will work with him as well of course, though the idea there is that other super mutants will always be non-hostile whenever he's traveling with you.

Congrats on a great mod, finally something fresh and interesting.

Glad you're enjoying it, thanks for testing!

I know I'm not supposed to give ideas, so I'll say I'm just fantasizing... It would be great if there was integration with FPE in the sense of pregnancy. Needing to be permanently pregnant with super mutants. And the second, if the inhabitants of villages and cities comment on the pregnancy and sexual preferences of the heroine.

I'll keep it in mind. I'm definitely planning on deeper FPE(R) integration, first and foremost because I'm using an unsupported API right now to turn on fertility for the player and NPCs, and the way I'm doing baby healing isn't optimal either. Beyond that, I want to make the unique breeders in the breeding pit automatically pregnant when you arrive, with different initial stages of development for them, and keep making them pregnant whenever you visit (that way it's not dependent on using something like Autonomy or Shenanigans).

Making the player obsessed with staying pregnant might be an interesting addition, though it also overlaps with something I was already thinking of doing with hormonal imbalances in Unhealthy Craving, so I might not do something so similar in both mods. I'll have to think about it. The random comment idea is an interesting one, but I'm also trying to keep in mind that I want to try adding voices for the dialogue in this mod and giving random NPCs additional lines will make that many times harder.

And something from me. Translation into Russian. I did it for myself. There are many untranslated things, the translation itself is terrible, since I myself am not Russian. It's just that google translate works better with Russian than with my native language.

112818246_MilkingHumanKindnessRU1.rar 218.26 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks! It's probably premature to try to maintain a stable translation for this mod until development on it settles down (I'm aiming for an update a week at least while trying to fix bugs in the beta test), but maybe after 1.0.0 it will make more sense.

Edited by vaultbait
27 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

It's possible that my reliance on subtle clues in NPC idle comments.

I like that, feels like passing an English test while playing the game ?.
Part 1: listening

Edited by lee3310
1 hour ago, valcon767 said:

When you triggered it near the stewpot, where did the animation end up playing and are you sure it included three super mutants? The way clearing the quest objective works, a script is just listening to all of AAF's scene end events and if the scene involved the player and three super mutants then it clears that objective.

19 hours ago, vaultbait said:

When you triggered it near the stewpot, where did the animation end up playing and are you sure it included three super mutants? The way clearing the quest objective works, a script is just listening to all of AAF's scene end events and if the scene involved the player and three super mutants then it clears that objective.

when i triggered it near the stewpot it was 3 supers (cervix, rectum, and esophagus) and the scene played but not on a bed.  quest did not progress that time.

the time i triggered it near stewpot the scene played between the stewpot and the shower (not on a bed). 

from watching the scene i think it should not have played it where it did that time.

have triggered it several times in other spots and it plays the scene on a bed and it progresses just fine.

9 hours ago, valcon767 said:

when i triggered it near the stewpot it was 3 supers (cervix, rectum, and esophagus) and the scene played but not on a bed.  quest did not progress that time.

the time i triggered it near stewpot the scene played between the stewpot and the shower (not on a bed). 

from watching the scene i think it should not have played it where it did that time.

have triggered it several times in other spots and it plays the scene on a bed and it progresses just fine.

Thanks, that's definitely weird. As best I can guess, it played one of the broken bed foursome animations from Savage Cabbage's collection but: 1. AAF got the coordinates of the furniture wrong somehow, and 2. the MHK_ProxyAAF script never received the corresponding OnAnimationStop event (or AAF registered an error for the scene causing MHK to skip processing it, which seems fairly likely).

Having played around with this for a while, I think I have most of the issues I ran into figured out.  It does appear that if you have a lot of CC add ons that start right away it can cause some script latency if you rush through everything.  Of 9 starts it happened 2 times, so not really a big deal and easily fixable by the player just waiting a minute or 2 for CC to finish ramming everything through.

This mod will have a ton of usability once the connections to other areas are made, allowing for a form of fast travel for those playing on survival difficulty.  If you really want an extremely submissive character, it'll give you that right out of the gates as well.  I would say the future looks promising at the moment.

The weapon effects seem a bit too excessive after having made use of them for a while.  The shotgun doesn't feel that useful on Survival difficulty without carrying 40-50 water everywhere you go due to constantly applying chems to you.  It takes almost no time to go from fine to majorly dehydrated.  The machete and rifle would be fine if it wasn't for the fact that the orgasm effect can knock you down in the middle of a fight.  Not too big a problem for the rifle, but when you are hip deep in melee with multiple people, it feels like I'm just throwing the fight away.

Having said that, I do think it would have been a lot more fitting for the rapeture to have been a pipe pistol.  The flexibility to make it into whatever kind of weapon you want would be a great benefit to an early game character, and it feels more fitting for a junkie whore to run around with something that was little more than cobbled together garbage.  

Lastly, it would be nice if there was an actual breakdown of what the different perks that are added do, specifically the ones you get going into the Colostrum Cave.  I can tell I've got something doing something with radiation and adding Endurance, but I have no idea which perk is doing what, trigger effects, etc.  The in game descriptions don't really tell us anything useful.  It also looks like there is something providing 20 to resistances, but no indication if there's anyway to increase that beyond perks or just wearing clothes and armor.

1 hour ago, mercplatypus said:

Having played around with this for a while, I think I have most of the issues I ran into figured out.  It does appear that if you have a lot of CC add ons that start right away it can cause some script latency if you rush through everything.  Of 9 starts it happened 2 times, so not really a big deal and easily fixable by the player just waiting a minute or 2 for CC to finish ramming everything through.

Thanks, I'll add a note about that in the known bugs section. I'm not really sure how to mitigate it, short of freezing the player in place until measurable script lag subsides or something.

I probably just haven't noticed because my usual new playthrough workflow involves loading my previously unmodded save from just after exiting the vault, waiting for all startup notifications to scroll by so I know all the mods I'm using are fully initialized, then applying my preferred MCM settings, waiting until any additional notifications scroll off, then saving, loading that save, waiting for any more notifications to scroll (some mods think you've upgraded them the first time you load a save that was made after activating them), then saving again, loading that save and proceeding to play. It's possible I'm in the minority with that, but given I play with hundreds of mods installed, I want to make sure they're actually up and running normally before I go doing anything in the game.

The weapon effects seem a bit too excessive after having made use of them for a while.

Thanks for the detailed feedback, this is helpful. My typical playstyle is light on combat, so using weapons tends to be a last resort to get out of a pinch. I can see how they might become more problematic in a heavy-combat character, and I'd love to rebalance them to make them more useful for a variety of character types.

The shotgun doesn't feel that useful on Survival difficulty without carrying 40-50 water everywhere you go due to constantly applying chems to you.  It takes almost no time to go from fine to majorly dehydrated.

That's a good point I hadn't considered with vanilla game "hardcore" survival playthroughs, since most chems don't make you thirsty with AN76. What if I changed it so that half the drug effects it applied were booze? That would negate the thirst side effects on balance. Or I could try to silently equip a purified water immediately after each "drug flashback." If I can detect HC survival, I might make it dependent on that, or just make an MCM toggle for it.

The machete and rifle would be fine if it wasn't for the fact that the orgasm effect can knock you down in the middle of a fight.  Not too big a problem for the rifle, but when you are hip deep in melee with multiple people, it feels like I'm just throwing the fight away.

The knockdown is intentional, in order to balance out the otherwise fairly extreme bonuses and to give some element of risk to using them. It's possible it simply triggers too often? I can pretty easily fine-tune the frequency, and even make it adjustable in MCM. Maybe I could tie it closer to Sex Attributes arousal score, so if you can find ways to keep your arousal low you're less likely to trigger it. I could also tweak it to be a chance on-kill instead of on-hit, a sort of "killgasm" as it were.

Having said that, I do think it would have been a lot more fitting for the rapeture to have been a pipe pistol.  The flexibility to make it into whatever kind of weapon you want would be a great benefit to an early game character, and it feels more fitting for a junkie whore to run around with something that was little more than cobbled together garbage.

The rifle (and the blade) are exhibitionist's weapons rather than junkie's, where they're more effective the less you're wearing. The reason I went with a sniper rifle is that I wanted to give something useful for sneaky type characters, so you can OSK raiders at half a click unless you get unlucky and collapse in noisy squirming pile of sweat in the process. The legendary effect can be applied to additional weapons pretty easily, I'm expecting to probably inject it into the appropriate leveled list in a future version anyway.

Lastly, it would be nice if there was an actual breakdown of what the different perks that are added do, specifically the ones you get going into the Colostrum Cave.  I can tell I've got something doing something with radiation and adding Endurance, but I have no idea which perk is doing what, trigger effects, etc.  The in game descriptions don't really tell us anything useful.  It also looks like there is something providing 20 to resistances, but no indication if there's anyway to increase that beyond perks or just wearing clothes and armor.

Absolutely! I actually wrote that up in my notes months ago, but hadn't gotten around to copying it over. I'll add it to the FAPs post shortly.

Fair enough on most of that.  I think something that allows you to tweek how frequently those effects activate would be fine.  Pumping you full of chems every once in a while as opposed to several times in 5-6 seconds would be a huge difference.  Same thing with the orgasm.  Every once in a while wouldn't be so bad, but when the chance is on hit it tends to activate too frequently.

As far as booze goes, it's more of a future thing I would think.  I saw the cheap booze in the breeding pit and thought there would be more there than just the crate.  The biggest thing would be the perks and a better idea of what exactly they are doing.

16 minutes ago, mercplatypus said:

Fair enough on most of that.  I think something that allows you to tweek how frequently those effects activate would be fine.  Pumping you full of chems every once in a while as opposed to several times in 5-6 seconds would be a huge difference.  Same thing with the orgasm.  Every once in a while wouldn't be so bad, but when the chance is on hit it tends to activate too frequently.

Right now it's designed as a 5% chance to apply the combat hit spell that triggers each of those effects, so in theory should only happen for one in every 20 hits. I feel like it's actually occurring more often than that, but it's hard to tell given the terribly uneven distribution in the game's random number generator. The odds of it firing are baked into the respective perks as entrypoint conditions (GetRandomPercent <= 5) but maybe that's not working correctly for some reason. I'd fall back on just doing the probabilities in the OnEffectStart event for each ActveMagicEffect script, but would rather not incur the additional overhead of the game calling a script on every single hit in order to do that (keeping the probability on the plugin side vastly reduces the number of callouts to Papyrus).

As far as booze goes, it's more of a future thing I would think.  I saw the cheap booze in the breeding pit and thought there would be more there than just the crate.

Can you elaborate? I'm not sure what you mean by "just the crate."

The biggest thing would be the perks and a better idea of what exactly they are doing.

I've added it in the Quest Spoilers: Colostrum Cave Adventure section of the FAPs post for now. I shied away from sticking the raw numbers in the perk descriptions because keeping them vague felt a little more mystical, but maybe there's a middle ground of at least hinting more heavily at their effects in the Pip-Boy.

5 minutes ago, mercplatypus said:

Next to the candy bowl you have a cheap booze crate filled with bourbon.

Right, I just didn't follow what more you said you were expecting from it. I put it there mainly as an optional source of hydration for survival/needs players.

Spoiler

After drinking from it, you may end up taking off your clothes, and it may also trigger a Sexual Harassment hypnotist approach, in addition to whatever additional effects bourbon might already have (like possibly triggering the Easy Prey perk from Provocative Perks or whatever).

2 hours ago, mercplatypus said:

I think something that allows you to tweek how frequently those effects activate would be fine.  Pumping you full of chems every once in a while as opposed to several times in 5-6 seconds would be a huge difference.  Same thing with the orgasm.  Every once in a while wouldn't be so bad, but when the chance is on hit it tends to activate too frequently.

I'm playtesting a solution now which I intend to include in 0.9.1:

The 5% condition for the hit effect is left in place, but in addition a 0.01 game day (approximately 15 game minute) cooldown is checked so that the sudden flashback and spontaneous orgasm shouldn't occur more frequently than that. For the spontaneous orgasm, an alternative mechanism kicks in if Sex Attributes is present, where it will only occur if arousal is at or above 90, otherwise it increments arousal by 10 instead.

These measures should, hopefully, further reduce the frequency of the effects during heavy combat gameplay.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

I'm playtesting a solution now which I intend to include in 0.9.1:

The 5% condition for the hit effect is left in place, but in addition a 0.01 game day (approximately 15 game minute) cooldown is checked so that the sudden flashback and spontaneous orgasm shouldn't occur more frequently than that. For the spontaneous orgasm, an alternative mechanism kicks in if Sex Attributes is present, where it will only occur if arousal is at or above 90, otherwise it increments arousal by 10 instead.

These measures should, hopefully, further reduce the frequency of the effects during heavy combat gameplay.

This sounds like an amazing solution.

16 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Thanks, that's definitely weird. As best I can guess, it played one of the broken bed foursome animations from Savage Cabbage's collection but: 1. AAF got the coordinates of the furniture wrong somehow, and 2. the MHK_ProxyAAF script never received the corresponding OnAnimationStop event (or AAF registered an error for the scene causing MHK to skip processing it, which seems fairly likely).

ok having read a couple of other posts i think i know what caused it to act weird (probably operator error).

i do remember that i triggered it fairly soon after loading game...could have been i triggered it to soon after loading and everything was not fully loaded yet.

i do have an AAF mod that takes a couple minutes to load (sometimes) and it might have been doing that and i just didn't realize it so it not quite worked right.

having said that as it was a one time thing i would not worry about it, and if i see it again will report.

16 hours ago, mercplatypus said:

This sounds like an amazing solution.

Oh, also, based on your feedback I've amended the perk descriptions in the Pip-Boy to give a more specific indication of their effects and requirements after the existing "flavor text" (still doesn't give precise values, but those can still be found in the FAPs post if people are really curious).

12 hours ago, valcon767 said:

i do remember that i triggered it fairly soon after loading game...could have been i triggered it to soon after loading and everything was not fully loaded yet.

i do have an AAF mod that takes a couple minutes to load (sometimes) and it might have been doing that and i just didn't realize it so it not quite worked right.

I'm including a bit of extra guidance in the mod description with the next version, which should hopefully help reduce the number of people who are confused by that situation if they read it. I'm still open to ideas on how to actually alleviate it, but short of preventing the safe from activating until script lag falls below a set threshold (which would be annoying) I don't have a lot of other solutions myself.