downloaded, but cannot start it just yet.

have to be able to remove the BDH Bimbo Collar Ivy put on me first (so it does not fire and make me leave early).

will report more after testing (probably tonight)

congrats on the release.

Hi;  All the SM's are all standing around humping air* and they do not stop the animations, they continue to sex nothing all the time unless PC offers to have sex.

Do I need to start over?

I can pick up the soap but no shower, is the shower supposed to work?

EDIT; I do have BYOP installed.

*see pic

Fallout4 5_26_2023 9_37_14 AM.png

Fallout4 5_26_2023 8_40_41 AM.png

Edited by Sir Bron
5 minutes ago, Sir Bron said:

Hi; I am at the quest Try 3 SM at once, but they are all standing around humping air* and they do not stop the animations, they continue to sex nothing all the time unless PC offers to have sex.

I cannot get the All at once act to trigger, either a single SM, or a Double team is all that happens.

Do you have Autonomy Enhanced installed and active? I've noticed it sometimes has trouble stopping animations if you exit a cell while they're in progress, and eventually you'll end up with all NPCs standing around stuck in an idle. They can be reset a variety of ways if manually ending all the animations in the AAF on-screen interface doesn't do the trick. If the actors are busy they won't be chosen for any new animations.

For the three mutie scene you need a new enough Savage cabbage animation pack that includes the broken bed foursome.

They follow the PC to the other areas when finding the notes left behind, they all came back but 1 is missing, there were 4 SM's now only 3 and the Behemoth.

The four unique super mutants have a behavior package which causes them to follow you around the cavern/cave complex any time you get naked, otherwise they're programmed to return to the main part of the breeding pit. It's possible one of them is stuck in an idle like the others, just in a different part of the cave. I'll put together a list of their refIDs and we can troubleshoot that with the console if you still have that save.

I can pick up the soap but no shower, is the shower supposed to work?

If you have CWSS installed, the showers, toilets and bathtubs should be usable. I don't use BYOP but if others want I'm open to adding integration for its furniture too.

The soap dispenser is there for the benefit of users of Get Dirty who don't have CWSS. Drop the soap on the ground and use it wherever you like in that case (More Ways of Washing also supports those normal bars of soap, in addition to its own "super soaps").

31 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

For the three mutie scene you need a new enough Savage cabbage animation pack that includes the broken bed foursome.

Got that to work after I read the spoilers you posted, I was not close enough to the bed. Duh

Do you have Autonomy Enhanced installed and active?

Yes I did, uninstalled and starting over.

Integration for BYOP would be great if not too much trouble.

Thank you for the help!

Edited by Sir Bron
5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

What's FONB?

Reveal hidden contents

You'll hear the breeders mention in idle dialogue that the super mutants carry keys to unlock it, so it'll be in their inventories.

I've noticed if you change your hair via LooksMenu (for example with the mirrors in this mod but also any other way) then some hair goes bonkers in AAF unless you save and reload after making a hair change. I'll add a mention in the known bugs list too even though there's probably not much I can do about it.

Hopefully only when you're nude. Keep in mind that if you're using Armorsmith Enhanced it removes all the underarmor slots from most vanilla outfits, which makes this mod think you're naked when wearing them. The alternative is to use Skimpy Armor Keyword Resource with corresponding configuration for the outfits (I can link a RobCo Patcher config that adds SAKR keywords to vanilla outfits if that helps).

As for why it's not working when swimming, I'll look into that. I thought it did, but it's possible I cleaned up something in the supplicant perk which broke it.

I've not been using Sanity Framework lately, do the tentacle traps in this interfere with it in some way?

Interesting. I've been thinking about redoing that to cull the oldest tentacles in the array if it reaches a particular size so you don't end up with too many at once there.

What did you observe, and more importantly where? I tried to avoid touching any previs or precombines for vanilla game locations, but since I've never used PRP with this it's possible I screwed something up. I've repeatedly rechecked those cells in FO4Edit for any sign that I might have nudged anything that could break precombines.

Thanks, I haven't used DCW but I can imagine ways it might interfere. I could add more ways to escape Devious Devices if that would help (I've been considering adding an automated key cutting dispenser machine which supplies DD and RH keys, but DD Armorbench Unlocker is the reason there are easily accessible armor workbenches everywhere).

In the interior? I wonder why PRP would touch non-vanilla cells at all. I thought it was only rebuilt precombines and previs for vanilla game locations.

FONB it 

im use it for some function (like mcm disable while naked) but there have more 
sanity framework have pregna system from tentacle(interference with fpe)
prp (i mean gate in the open world ) if prp above this mod start to glitch but in other aspect there no problem with prp if prp in bottom of load order (but prp must be always in bottom )
tentacle fly away most apear in 3rd person view (look like tentacle just push up pc from ground but in fast way) and as i see it hapens mostly near rock and corners (yeap im special go to zone and do it again and again )

in other

1 hour ago, Sir Bron said:

Got that to work after I read the spoilers you posted, I was not close enough to the bed. Duh

Spoiler

The script which triggers when you "offer your body" to super mutants in the breeding pit does its best to override the default furniture scanning radius and select the broken bed in that cell (more likely when the quest objective for it is active), but will only do so if you're within 1000 distance units of it. I wanted to strike a balance between using it even if outside the normal scan radius and causing insanely long/complex path routing for AAF to get the actors there, especially because there are 4 of them who all have to navigate to that spot.

You can also clear the objective anywhere out in the commonwealth you find that same kind of broken bed frame in close proximity to enough super mutants, it's just that most mods which trigger random animations are very unlikely to choose it, so I made sure there was at least one easy place to clear the objective.

Yes I did, uninstalled and starting over.

For what it's worth, I played this a lot with Autonomy Enhanced and it's one of the reasons the mod tries to make all human females in the pit perpetually fertile, so that they're more likely to end up impregnated. When the new AE maintainer has a chance to clean up some of those rough edges, it'll be a much better option. Until then, workarounds like manually ending its animations and possibly forcing idle or behavior graph resets for the NPCs are necessary if you want to use them together. I'll make myself a note to do a bit more focused testing around that and write up some of the workarounds, maybe even stick a "reset button" of sorts in the Debugging page in MCM so you can mash it to force all the NPCs in the pit back into a functional state again.

Longer term I'm going to incorporate some scripting to actually set the unique NPCs there into varying stages of pregnancy when they initially spawn, and re-impregnate them any time they're not already knocked up, but that's going to take some more time to get the deeper FPE(R) integration work done.

Integration for BYOP would be great if not too much trouble.

Already added it to my personal roadmap for 1.0.0, thanks for pointing it out!

37 minutes ago, kazeha9 said:

FONB it 

im use it for some function (like mcm disable while naked) but there have more 

Oh, Nude Basics. Right I haven't used that but I can see where some of its features might be at odds with aspects of MHK, though from what I've read it seems like it would be mostly complimentary? It does things to force you to stay naked, while features of this mod activate the less you're wearing, so they might actually go well together?

sanity framework have pregna system from tentacle(interference with fpe)

For some reason I thought Sanity Framework's tentacle pregnancies used FPE. Either way, nothing in MHK requires you to use FPE, you just miss out on some (relatively tangential) features and options if you're not using it.

prp (i mean gate in the open world ) if prp above this mod start to glitch but in other aspect there no problem with prp if prp in bottom of load order (but prp must be always in bottom )

Aha, so placing additional items to the Commonwealth worldspace is interfering with the previs from PRP? I'll make a note in the description similar to what it mentions about UWBF, since the cause (and solution) is probably roughly the same.

tentacle fly away most apear in 3rd person view (look like tentacle just push up pc from ground but in fast way) and as i see it hapens mostly near rock and corners (yeap im special go to zone and do it again and again )

Makes sense, I'll reduce the number of tentacles that hang around while the trap is active and maybe also cause them to stop spawning temporarily if you stand still.

Oh, Nude Basics. Right I haven't used that but I can see where some of its features might be at odds with aspects of MHK, though from what I've read it seems like it would be mostly complimentary? It does things to force you to stay naked, while features of this mod activate the less you're wearing, so they might actually go well together?

For some reason I thought Sanity Framework's tentacle pregnancies used FPE. Either way, nothing in MHK requires you to use FPE, you just miss out on some (relatively tangential) features and options if you're not using it.

Aha, so placing additional items to the Commonwealth worldspace is interfering with the previs from PRP? I'll make a note in the description similar to what it mentions about UWBF, since the cause (and solution) is probably roughly the same.

Makes sense, I'll reduce the number of tentacles that hang around while the trap is active and maybe also cause them to stop spawning temporarily if you stand still.

there no problem with fonb just my recomendation to disable some funktion fro people who use it becouse they migth got problems with traders and start complain about it in this topic(your mod broke trade system or something like that ) as for prp most LL mods have problem with it CS NR POS all big mod have same load order problem (in all topic ) for new people just write prp must be at bottom like JB do ))) 

hay im the creator of duke your new best friend and i was wondering how you do your nudity tracking with sark's I never heard of that mod and maybe i could implament their system as well

A fun addition to the game. I'm looking forward to see how this progresses. I like having a harem of willing supermutants to play with without having to surrender or use Potion 66. Nice touch having them confiscate the contraceptive drugs on sleep. 

It reminds me of when I visited the supermutants in the "Problems of Survivor" Paradasa basement for its "Super Friends" quest. While that was a tiny basement, the quest line had some goals to obtain new breeders, and some other trinkets. 

Potion 66: 

Edited by lavatube
1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

I'll make myself a note to do a bit more focused testing around that and write up some of the workarounds, maybe even stick a "reset button" of sorts in the Debugging page in MCM so you can mash it to force all the NPCs in the pit back into a functional state again.

Still having issues with the SM's acting like their having sex, but only after a sex act, before sex act they are just following PC around. IDK what it is about my load order but I set MHK to Dynamic Patches in Vortex to try to override any thing Messing wit MHK. The reset button sounds great if it would reset all.

Thanks again.

Honest feedback

The mod is very interesting and I can't wait for proper, full release! I genuinely like the big part of MHK, and I will only mention the stuff I didn't like and stuff I'd change if I were you.

The 'bad':

Spoiler

Nothing in this mod is 'bad'; think of this section as 'technical' issues and general annoyances.

1) Mutants follow me... now what?

Basically, I stood in the Pit for a few solid (real life) minutes waiting for approach to happen. Soon, SH approach happened (I didn't touch MCM at all) and I was gifted a slave collar. Yeah, it's fine, but I feel like this mod really needs its own approaches - you were drugged and brought to the Pit for a reason; why would your abductors let you walk around the cell freely?

I know it'd be a difficult task, but the MHK should definitely feature its own approaches. Why would you want to offer yourself when they can easily take it. Add a random chance (configurable % in MCM) for MHK approach every one (1) game hour.

It isn't really forceful breeding if you have to initiate the scene yourself - isn't the point of the mod to make Player feel 'out of control', so to say?

2) Mutants not exiting the scene properly - 'busy actor' issue

This one speaks for itself, really. I have the latest SC animations yet despite that, after every SM scene the actor (mutant) wouldn't exit the scene. Not really sure why is that/what's causing it, but it surely is annoying!

3) Any chance of adding a few more muties?

This is a personal preference, but I feel like there could be at least 2 more SM actors in the Pit. 4 SMs are already following the Player, why not add those additional 2 as 'static' NPCs? They wouldn't follow the player, but they'd be present (primarily to fill the space).

Things I'd change (v0.9.0):

Spoiler

Everything here's a personal preference. You do you, these are just general suggestions!

1) Commonwealth Captives integration - while great (and makes total sense to integrate it), I'd remove it. Or at least disable interaction with captives.

Primarily because every time I walked past a captive, I'd get drawn to a dialogue to help them out. Why would they ask you to help them if even you can't help yourself?

Additionally, I'm running Commonwealth Captives Outfit Injector, and all of the captives in the Pit were partially clothed. Granted, either their top or bottom was uncovered, but still - they had some clothes. Not a huge deal whatsoever, it's just that it ruins the experience a tiny bit.

2) No companion - it'd be nice if this mod was player-only or at least gave you a choice when interacting with the safe to keep or dismiss your current active companion. This is up to you, but I generally prefer to do stuff like this (MHK), RSE2: CSA and BiP solo as companion gets in the way. Totally personal preference!

3) Purgatory integration - if the Player isn't able to get pregnant after n tries... What good is she?

I think you can see where I'm going with this. If player participated in, say 10 scenes with mutants and couldn't get pregnant, the muties would get rid of her. Once that happens, the player is sent to Purgatory.

Surely, Purgatory lacks a lot of things (and I'd really love to see your 'version' of it in the future), but for now this would be more than enough.

4) *VERY OPTIONAL, but I'd cut my left ear off for this* Add 'Size Queen' as a standalone perk valid for all races (a new small mod)!

I didn't plan on testing MHK as it's still a WIP mod. However, upon reading through the description (and spoilers, because I don't mind them), I was sold on that simple mechanic. I'd really love to see it come to SA or if you could add it separately to UC. Primarily because, you know, I play the game with UC and I wouldn't consider MHK quite ready yet (emphasis on 'yet'!).

That would, sadly, cut MHK a bit shorter on features, but if you're planning to advance it like you did with UC... I wouldn't bother, not one bit. You've already proven yourself as a quality author and I have no doubt you'll add more features to it!

Like I said in the beginning, I won't say anything good about MHK because I liked pretty much everything (except the stuff I mentioned in the 'bad' section). I'm sure you'll resolve those issues sometime in the future!

What you've released today (v0.9.0) is excellent, and I can't wait to see what the future holds! Seriously, I'm visiting MHK download page every hour and a half just to see whether you've updated something!

But either way, you did a phenomenal job with this one! Keep it up!

Edited by rubber_duck
1 hour ago, kazeha9 said:

as for prp most LL mods have problem with it CS NR POS all big mod have same load order problem (in all topic ) for new people just write prp must be at bottom like JB do ))) 

Yes that makes sense, really it's going to be any mod which adds things to a location which PRP includes previs for, I guess, that's nothing specific to mods hosted on LL per se. PRP probably needs to be later in your load order than anything which adds (even temporary) records in a cell. The PRP documentation probably calls that out repeatedly too (I haven't checked), but I agree it's a popular enough mod that I should add a reminder. Thanks for pointing it out!

10 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

Honest feedback

The mod is very interesting and I can't wait for proper, full release! I genuinely like the big part of MHK, and I will only mention the stuff I didn't like and stuff I'd change if I were you.

The 'bad':

Hide contents

Nothing in this mod is 'bad'; think of this section as 'technical' issues and general annoyances.

Basically, I stood in the Pit for a few solid (real life) minutes waiting for approach to happen. Soon, SH approach happened (I didn't touch MCM at all) and I was gifted a slave collar. Yeah, it's fine, but I feel like this mod really needs its own approaches - you were drugged and brought to the Pit for a reason; why would your abductors let you walk around the cell freely?

I know it'd be a difficult task, but the MHK should definitely feature its own approaches. Why would you want to offer yourself when they can easily take it. Add a random chance (configurable % in MCM) for MHK approach every one (1) game hour.

It isn't really forceful breeding if you have to initiate the scene yourself - isn't the point of the mod to make Player feel 'out of control', so to say?

This one speaks for itself, really. I have the latest SC animations yet despite that, after every SM scene the actor (mutant) wouldn't exit the scene. Not really sure why is that/what's causing it, but it surely is annoying!

This is a personal preference, but I feel like there could be at least 2 more SM actors in the Pit. 4 SMs are already following the Player, why not add those additional 2 as 'static' NPCs? They wouldn't follow the player, but they'd be present (primarily to fill the space).

Reveal hidden contents

Everything here's a personal preference. You do you, these are just general suggestions!

1) Commonwealth Captives integration - while great (and makes total sense to integrate it), I'd remove it. Or at least disable interaction with captives.

Primarily because every time I walked past a captive, I'd get drawn to a dialogue to help them out. Why would they ask you to help them if even you can't help yourself?

Additionally, I'm running Commonwealth Captives Outfit Injector, and all of the captives in the Pit were partially clothed. Granted, either their top or bottom was uncovered, but still - they had some clothes. Not a huge deal whatsoever, it's just that it ruins the experience a tiny bit.

2) No companion - it'd be nice if this mod was player-only or at least gave you a choice when interacting with the safe to keep or dismiss your current active companion. This is up to you, but I generally prefer to do stuff like this (MHK), RSE2: CSA and BiP solo as companion gets in the way. Totally personal preference!

3) Purgatory integration - if the Player isn't able to get pregnant after n tries... What good is she?

I think you can see where I'm going with this. If player participated in, say 10 scenes with mutants and couldn't get pregnant, the muties would get rid of her. Once that happens, the player is sent to Purgatory.

Surely, Purgatory lacks a lot of things (and I'd really love to see your 'version' of it in the future), but for now this would be more than enough.

4) *VERY OPTIONAL, but I'd cut my left ear off for this* Add 'Size Queen' as a standalone perk valid for all races (a new small mod)!

I didn't plan on testing MHK as it's still a WIP mod. However, upon reading through the description (and spoilers, because I don't mind them), I was sold on that simple mechanic. I'd really love to see it come to SA or if you could add it separately to UC. Primarily because, you know, I play the game with UC and I wouldn't consider MHK quite ready yet (emphasis on 'yet'!).

That would, sadly, cut MHK a bit shorter on features, but if you're planning to advance it like you did with UC... I wouldn't bother, not one bit. You've already proven yourself as a quality author and I have no doubt you'll add more features to it!

Like I said in the beginning, I won't say anything good about MHK because I liked pretty much everything (except the stuff I mentioned in the 'bad' section). I'm sure you'll resolve those issues sometime in the future!

What you've released today (v0.9.0) is excellent, and I can't wait to see what the future holds! Seriously, I'm visiting MHK download page every hour and a half just to see whether you've updated something!

i think its future plans and posting this version its just for basic beta-test reply) from users to what to do next (what mod need to be removed or more integrated ) 
as for me sh aproach not problem (exept prostitute) becouse not all sms are stupid but yeas for immersive gameplay your idea is good 

8 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Hide contents

There are a few ways. For starters, the refreshments in the pit are chosen specifically because they're in the default fat gain items lists. The super mutants and the breeders comment on the fact that you're/they're being fattened up. There will be some additional lore in the next expansion that explains the pre-war fertility drug research being done by CIT at the nearby Medford Memorial Hospital (which is where that barred door in the basement area will lead when I start working on that), and higher body fat levels led to more successful results in human trials. Unfortunately the offspring were often horribly mutated abominations, because the experimental drugs were based on an early precursor strain of FEV.

The stew and breast milk added by this mod are injected into the fat gain items list for Unhealthy Craving if you have RobCo Patcher installed, as is super mutant cum from Better Living Through Cumistry. The fertility drug and numbing gel are both similarly inserted into the fat gain effects list. It's assumed you'll get pregnant fairly quickly too, and pregnancy via FPE(R) counts as a built-in fat gain effect for Unhealthy Craving as well. If you have Unhealthy Craving installed, you'll also find a smart scale on the floor in the corner of the breeding pit bathroom area by the lockers, where you can weigh yourself (or just pick it up and take it with you). There's intentionally no junk food in the main breeding pit space, but you'll find a bit in Colostrum Cave (some canned dogfood), as well as a massive stash of Sugar Bombs in the hospital basement area once you can get past the gate and explore the cavern. It's in the cabinet next to where you find the druggie's note after the dream quest starts.

Size queen recovery rate is influenced heavily by body fat too. If you're emaciated you'll find it nearly impossible to trigger the Expand Your Mind quest objectives unless you're constantly using numbing gel (which temporarily halts the constant reduction in size queen status). Conversely, if you're really fat you may find it impossible to let your hole shrink back to normal naturally, and may have to rely on Vajuvenate for that if it becomes a problem.

Being fatter also increases the odds that super mutants will randomly dose you with fertility treatments at the start of a sex scene (not just in the breeding pit, but anywhere in the game).

I'm probably forgetting other places where I directly or indirectly added integration.

sounds intriguing, gonna try it out then.

35 minutes ago, kazeha9 said:

soo im thinking this will be nice to play after finish CS (1st time raider 2nd time sms ) 

Yes, they should work fine together, but obviously finish one before you start the other. They both add stuff just outside the vault but I'm pretty sure I picked a spot that won't conflict in case people have both installed. If they do, definitely let me know so I can adjust something.

and this present for UC users ))))

Fun fact, UC was originally going to be a feature of this mod, but it ended up being such a dominating chunk of work on its own that I decided to spin it out into a separate mod first and then soft integrate it into MHK (then still under development) instead.

soo you have big plans for this becouse soo many space are free to use. 

Spoiler

Yes, the basement area in your screenshot is, I've already decided, underneath Medford Memorial Hospital in Malden. You'll find some other inaccessible exits too, which I'm roughly expecting will correspond to super mutant camps at Breakheart Banks, Revere Satellite Array, the unmarked Cambridge construction site next to Bunker Hill, and maybe also to an extension interior cell which continues with tunnels to Gwinett Restaurant or other points South and West I haven't settled on yet.

2 hours ago, eidod23 said:

hay im the creator of duke your new best friend and i was wondering how you do your nudity tracking with sark's I never heard of that mod and maybe i could implament their system as well

If you did a direct dependency it would be simpler, but for an example of doing it via soft integration take a look in the MHK_ProxySAKR.psc in this mod, where it basically catches a custom update event that includes nudity updates in real time. There's additional detail about the API in a "Modder's Resource" spoiler toward the bottom of the SAKR's file page.

2 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

Honest feedback

The 'bad':

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

I agree.

The other thing is, my PC got knocked up by SM's and after she gave birth the 4 original SM's beat the baby to Death! I thought the goal of theirs was to impregnate women to further their numbers so my PC stayed there till she gave birth. Oops

2 hours ago, lavatube said:

I like having a harem of willing supermutants to play with without having to surrender or use Potion 66.

I'd never seen that mod before, but if you're mainly interested in using it to pacify super mutants...

Spoiler

The Mommy-O fertility drug will make all super mutants, FEV hounds and behemoths (anywhere in the game) temporarily friendly to you and your followers/companions as long as the player character stays naked and doesn't equip a weapon. You can find an initial dose in the starting area if you hunt or check the quest spoilers. Super mutants will also sometimes randomly dose you with it at the beginning of a sex scene (more likely if you're still under the effect of it too, so you can keep chaining it). After you reach level 30, you can occasionally find it among the other loot in their corpses.

Side effects until it wears off are a latex allergy that prevents equipping condoms, you gag uncontrollably when trying to take birth control pills, you're perpetually fertile, and when (not if) you get pregnant doctors will tell you it's unsafe to have an abortion no matter how far along you are. Oh, and each time you get dosed it heals all damage your baby has accumulated, similar to asking a doctor to heal the baby.

Nice touch having them confiscate the contraceptive drugs on sleep. 

They'll sometimes confiscate it at the start of sex scenes too, not just the ones in the breeding pit, but anywhere in the game.

It reminds me of when I visited the supermutants in the "Problems of Survivor" Paradasa basement for its "Super Friends" quest. While that was a tiny basement, the quest line had some goals to obtain new breeders, and some other trinkets. 

I've never played PoS but I should definitely give it a try sometime.

21 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Yes, they should work fine together, but obviously finish one before you start the other. They both add stuff just outside the vault but I'm pretty sure I picked a spot that won't conflict in case people have both installed. If they do, definitely let me know so I can adjust something.

Fun fact, UC was originally going to be a feature of this mod, but it ended up being such a dominating chunk of work on its own that I decided to spin it out into a separate mod first and then soft integrate it into MHK (then still under development) instead.

Hide contents

Yes, the basement area in your screenshot is, I've already decided, underneath Medford Memorial Hospital in Malden. You'll find some other inaccessible exits too, which I'm roughly expecting will correspond to super mutant camps at Breakheart Banks, Revere Satellite Array, the unmarked Cambridge construction site next to Bunker Hill, and maybe also to an extension interior cell which continues with tunnels to Gwinett Restaurant or other points South and West I haven't settled on yet.

they dont conflict but dude siply closer to PC soo people will go to him first ) and CS starts .but after when you free you see strange safe and open it and vuala 2nd round start) as for me very immersive droped by raiders and captured by sms (after all this mod this is not post-apoc game its a slave simulator) )))))

2 hours ago, Sir Bron said:

Still having issues with the SM's acting like their having sex, but only after a sex act, before sex act they are just following PC around. IDK what it is about my load order but I set MHK to Dynamic Patches in Vortex to try to override any thing Messing wit MHK. The reset button sounds great if it would reset all.

Thanks again.

Are you, by any chance, using the AAF Nativesync patch? If so, it breaks super mutant animations in exactly the way you're describing, and you need a patch for it that the author included in its support topic (note this doesn't just affect super mutant animations in MHK, it's anywhere in the game you run them).

Maybe I should also mention that in the known bugs or mod conflicts...

5 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Are you, by any chance, using the AAF Nativesync patch? If so, it breaks super mutant animations in exactly the way you're describing, and you need a patch for it that the author included in its support topic (note this doesn't just affect super mutant animations in MHK, it's anywhere in the game you run them).

I was not intending that to sound critical, sorry.

EDIT: I am using Nativesync patch. Just looked.

Edited by Sir Bron

I definitely get that. I wanted a relatively unencumbered space where the player has access to non-hostile muties so they can take advantage of support in existing mods like Harassment, Provocative Perks, and so on.

The general idea is that you're unlikely to willingly have sex, at least at first, and they'll engage in a relentless hypnosis, drugging, brainwashing, and so on. I agree that doesn't really fit with the typical super mutant modus operandi, but I should do a better job of providing clear reasons in the mod or, like you say, make them more assertive.

The current subtext is that you arrive already heavily drugged, suggestible, and each time you doze off they take you deeper into your ever growing psycho-submissive fantasies until it becomes an unconscious obsession. As I further develop the plot, it should become apparent that the super mutants orchestrating the breeding operation are more intelligent than the ones you encounter randomly in the Commonwealth. Not as bright as Fawkes or some of the West-Coast types, but maybe on the level of Strong (just with a more twisted outlook).

Player activation was an easy route to make it possible to trigger random sex in early stages of development, NPC-initiated encounters will take a fair bit more development work. It's going on the roadmap, though maybe not for 1.0.0.

See my other comment about AAF Nativesync. If you're using that, apply the patch from its support topic, hopefully the author will consider fixing it in a new release eventually because it's really great otherwise.

I wanted to leave room, because it's a space you can return to again and again. If the human NPCs there are knocked up (through another mod or once I add deeper FPE integration) their offspring will be roaming around too, and will stick around there indefinitely if you don't send them to a settlement before they reach adulthood.

Sort of spoilery answer...

Spoiler

Initially they don't ask you for help. It's not until you reach the point in the quest where you're actively looking for an exit that it switches to letting you free them. Granted, that's pretty early, but I wanted to make sure you had a chance to get them to follow you into Colostrum Cave soon after that, in case you wanted to enlist their help instead of the super mutants (by putting clothing on once you're past the hounds). If you exit the cell to do that quest and then come back, the original captives aren't going to be there any longer to free later (though new ones will appear from time to time, they're not guaranteed like the initial four).

Note that there are other breeders freely wandering around who have already accepted their fate and are kind of into it. There are others who will be perpetually stuck in their torment. The ones who show up from Commonwealth Captives can be a role playing opportunity. Did the super mutants let you free them from their bondage because you and they are playing along (even though you're all secretly biding your time until you find an opportunity to break out)? Or maybe you're all already pregnant and their work is done for now? Or maybe you're just so deep into your own perverted lust for BGC that you enjoy repeatedly telling them to shut up, that you're not letting them loose at all and they're destined to be unwilling mothers or...

Sure, also the corpses of the spent breeder and Sister Innocentia have some semblance of clothes on, so it's not completely out of place. The super mutants don't demand that you stay naked. The hounds on the other hand... at least they stay in their assigned spot and have a fairly small alert/aggro radius.

Yes, I didn't want to enforce that because some people are using companion mods that make dismissing them inconvenient or otherwise problematic. Instead most of their gear is taken (stashed in the same place as the player's in case you want to retrieve it later). Also the same place is designed to be returned to repeatedly later, with equipment, so it was easier not to make things any more special in that regard than they needed to be. You pick up temporary followers in the form of the local mutie inhabitants, can also conscript some Commonwealth Captives if you're using that, but if you prefer to solve the mod with your own companions I don't see a reason not to allow it.

Keep in mind though, it's clearly stated that the primary intended use is right when you exit the vault, so you're unlikely to have picked up any (even mod-added) companions that early in a playthrough.

Funny you should say that. I play with Violate's Bad End Animations and the Purgatory integration for that. I've got Violate set to only to fatal bad ends for high level encounters, but if you get caught trying to pickpocket a super mutant "for some reason" then you do end up in Purgatory that way. Problem is, if you want to resume the mod's quests, you still need to find the real entrance because the trapped safe has just become a normal safe at that point.

It's an interesting idea though. For the most part I've just tried to reduce the risk that the player gets teleported out of the cell. It's set to "can't fast travel" but that doesn't stop mods from relocating you. I have a very ugly plugin patch for the Alcohol Effects mod somewhere because it was teleporting me out if I got too happy with the cheap booze dispenser, but I didn't wind up including it in the mod because Provocative Perks showed up so I dropped AE from my loadout at that point anyway. Mods also risk initiating a Bound In Public scenario as of very recently, so there's a player alias script that applies the blocking keyword from that mod as a soft integration at early stages of the main quest where sending you out of the pit would prove problematic.

Yes, I debated whether to make the size queen feature into a standalone mod instead (similar to what I ended up doing with UC) and I still may at some point. As you note, there's a ton of potential for new related quest objectives sending you on safari for ever bigger and more dangerous cock. In fact, the SQ feature was originally inspired by the Monster Cock Lover perversion in RSE, so ideas like that were already floating around on the drawing board. But only so much time and I had to decide to keep it scoped to the FEV scene, at least for the time being.

Maybe MHK v2 will be a separation point for the mods, but for now there's too tight of an integration between the feature and the story line. Similarly I'd consider spinning the Whore of Atom story line off into its own separate thing, I have scrawled notes lying somewhere about a field trip to Cape Cod and Martha's Vineyard, but that would be a huge project I'm just not ready for at the moment.

You might just use the forum's "follow" feature? Then it will show up in the activity stream for you so you don't need to refresh constantly. ?

Thanks! This was my first really significant mod (I'm not counting Unhealthy Craving because it was originally part of this too) and it's been in the works for well over a year now, so I'm glad to hear the first attempt isn't as terrible as I was anticipating.