Conspiracy Theory

On 5/3/2023 at 4:29 AM, KoolHndLuke said:

Let it fly... :P

why? why would you do that?
Haven't you had enough, the last 3 years during Covid?

no-god.gif

oh and please do not call it "theory", because a theory is scientifically based... and these "things" are neither scientifically nor based

Edited by thaclone
22 hours ago, TheBadGirlEmma said:

Here’s one for you. Humans are the source of all the problems in the world. Pollution, corruption, conflict, and all that shit. Before humans, the world was fine. Now that humans are here, we fucked up everything.

not a conspiracy...
but 100% true
millions of years everything was fine. for the last fes thousand years, when homo sapiens started to do shit, it all went down. And it will end with mother nature being sick of us...
She will get us removed from the earths surface one day.
I mean, all these diseases and stuff? One day, we will not find a cure and humanity will end - hopefully (for the sake of nature)

Vor 12 Minuten sagte Heroine HoneyCrotch:

es wird aus gutem Grund als nachwachsende Ressource bezeichnet

So fertig die alten Zeiten auch gewesen sein mögen, sie haben wenigstens einen anständigen Planeten hinterlassen.

Funny... forest doesn't just grow by itself... there are islands on the Croatian coast that have been without trees and bushes for more than 1000 years...

...there is NAKED rock ... limestone - rainwater seeps away immediately and ultimately no flora and fauna can form, which ultimately leads to a forest ecosystem.

And D-Land would still be largely free of forests today without targeted afforestation ... only the tree species selected at that time are now the main problem sources.

(However, knowledge about this is not new - I was informed about this on hiking excursions 35 years ago by environmentally conscious foresters!)

Wood as a "renewable" raw material is a dark term in the end... which completely ignores the fact that the forest supplies much more important things -> groundwater AND oxygen

The migration of ancient peoples was not always caused by "natural" causes - but often enough by the people themselves because they destroyed their livelihood SELF in a variety of ways (deforestation, overgrazing, etc.).

58 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

The migration of ancient peoples was not always caused by "natural" causes - but often enough by the people themselves because they destroyed their livelihood SELF in a variety of ways (deforestation, overgrazing, etc.).

Examples?

2 hours ago, thaclone said:

not a conspiracy...
but 100% true
millions of years everything was fine. for the last fes thousand years, when homo sapiens started to do shit, it all went down. And it will end with mother nature being sick of us...
She will get us removed from the earths surface one day.
I mean, all these diseases and stuff? One day, we will not find a cure and humanity will end - hopefully (for the sake of nature)

Tell that to the people of Pompeii or the people whose crops get devoured by locusts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_extinction_events

To the question of "why this thread?" I'll just say because wacky conspiracy theories are fucking funny. :D

Paranoia can breed some of the strangest/most outlandish ideas of who or what is 'watching' us and 'doing' things to take over the world or something equally sinister. You should be laughing at it because it's almost always pure delusion. Besides, it's not like I or anyone here had anything to do with making this shit up. It was here already and we were born into it.

Now the flip side of wacky conspiracy theories are the ones that actually proved to be true. So they aren't always as laughable as we may think they are. In fact, some are pretty damn disturbing. For instance, Canada's "Gaydar" was hilarious as a theory, and completely insane when it was discovered to be true not just for them, but 'others' who did the same and more.

https://www.rd.com/list/conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true/

Edited by KoolHndLuke
15 hours ago, Evaloves4 said:

Ha Ha Smile Sticker by Emoji

> Talking about shape shifters, my prince believed that @Tirloque's Malicija is a shape shifter who transformed from her original Argonian shape into Nord sex abstinent redhead :classic_laugh: he even made a few episodes about her. Right, Trilog? :classic_wink: So, Icke was right. :classic_tongue:

744a815dc5c145c8fbbe74d3b4c4dbe9.png« It's very not true, no.

Plus it was a hagraven more than an argonian uh:classic_sleep: »

On 5/5/2023 at 12:49 AM, FauxFurry said:

Nature does not eradicate viruses, it creates them. It also does not play favorites. That is why microbes such as viruses are the dominant form of life on Earth. Anything else is just self-loathing humans projecting things onto an uncaring cosmos. 

Viruses by essence are parasites, they require complex third party organism to survive. Thus they are infinitely weaker than their autonomous counterparts, the bacterias, which preceded mammals for millions of years, and could survive them as well. ?

16 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Uhmm... that may not be true. :classic_tongue:

Hunting Deer GIFs | Tenor

:classic_biggrin:

16 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

I almost believe the first one.

"A 2014 research letter published  in JAMA Internal Medicine found that 37% of Americans believe that the Food and Drug Administration is suppressing natural cures for cancer because of drug company pressure. This was the most-believed health conspiracy in the study. Twenty percent also said they believed public health officials to be hiding data showing that cell phones cause cancer, and 20% said that doctors vaccinate children with risky immunizations, knowing them to be dangerous." 

Humans have had plants at their disposal since several thousands of years. If there was some miracle natural cure, chances are it'd be known already. Yet, as you say, a not so small fraction of people tend to think the truth is always hidden. Hence the comeback of traditional medecine and pharmaceutical conspiracy theories, the top one to the date being the politico-pharmaceutical covid vaccines conspiracy theory with the injected spy nanomachines. :classic_biggrin:

3 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Now the flip side of wacky conspiracy theories are the ones that actually proved to be true. So they aren't always as laughable as we may think they are. In fact, some are pretty damn disturbing. For instance, Canada's "Gaydar" was hilarious as a theory, and completely insane when it was discovered to be true not just for them, but 'others' who did the same and more.

https://www.rd.com/list/conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true/

12 American and 1 Canadian. ? Does that say something about North America or does it just mean that other governments are better at keeping things secret? ?

7 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Does that say something about North America or does it just mean that other governments are better at keeping things secret?

Probably both. Only reason I brought up Canada is because no one ever thinks of them being... treacherous, secretive, and crafty. ?

18 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

12 American and 1 Canadian. ? Does that say something about North America or does it just mean that other governments are better at keeping things secret? ?

Note that there are no African nations nor Middle Eastern nations on the list.

It is more a testament to the fact that most governments do not feel the need to conceal their abuses of power and dirty dealings than anything else and that the ones who do manage to convince the populace to look the other way or suppress anyone who dissents too loudly.

49 minutes ago, Tirloque said:

Viruses by essence are parasites, they require complex third party organism to survive. Thus they are infinitely weaker than their autonomous counterparts, the bacterias, which preceded mammals for millions of years, and could survive them as well. ?

I did say microbes like Viruses for a reason. They all collectively are the most common type of lifeform on the planet as they have been since life first appeared on its surface. Predatory and parasitic microbes came after the self sustaining ones, of course. What else would have they preyed upon otherwise? Viruses generally do not target viruses, Virophages aide.

27 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

It is more a testament to the fact that most governments do not feel the need to conceal their abuses of power and dirty dealings than anything else and that the ones who do manage to convince the populace to look the other way or suppress anyone who dissents too loudly.

That and tamper-proof voting machines? :classic_ph34r:

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

That and tamper-proof voting machines? :classic_ph34r:

I do not feel sorry for businesses that do stupid and get caught for it. Just another reason why should actually do your research before selling your bullshit to people. I was going to say tampons but I am a responsible a-dolt.

Anyway how about them cats? Would you say they have successfully conquered the world? Just to clarify I am not selling bullshit. I am saying bullshit. Huge difference.

3 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

no one ever thinks of them being... treacherous, secretive, and crafty.

But oh so Polite, Excuse me but would you care fore this contaminated fruit, it's so yummy!  :kiss_wink:

Oh hey I have not seen this one in a while...

Did you all know Paul McCartney died in 1966.......

Ask a pop culture theorist and they will tell you that Beatles guitarist Paul McCartney died in 1966. That would have been at the height of the band’s fame, so naturally, it had to be covered up—going so far as to hire a look-and-sound-alike to take Paul’s place.

Here’s where it gets weird. It is thought that the band and its management wanted to keep Paul’s death from the press and public, but also wanted fans who loved and cared about the icon to be aware of the tragedy. To do so, clues were places in album art and lyrics. For example, on the cover of Abbey Road, only McCartney is barefoot and out of step with the rest of the band.

Well he is left handed...Duh.

55104374_889cd0adca_k-1024x1004.jpg

Edited by Sir Bron
3 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

plus that airplane companies emits various poisenous essences when flying over us.

Those are called Chem-Trails, happen over here all the time. Especially before any action by ----tary offensive. 

Just now, Sir Bron said:

Those are called Chem-Trails, happen over here all the time. Especially before any action by ----tary offensive. 

> Many poeple in our country claims that because of them we are very sick. (not sure what tary offensive means since google translation gives various definitions and meanings).