Conspiracy Theory

11 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

True. But they know more than they let on.

Maybe, but I tend to sometimes wonder, how can we state facts of anything without going there ?

5 minutes ago, TheBadGirlEmma said:

Here’s one for you. Humans are the source of all the problems in the world. Pollution, corruption, conflict, and all that shit. Before humans, the world was fine. Now that humans are here, we fucked up everything.

This is what the dinos wanna you to believe, we all know the meteor was inside job :classic_ph34r:

31 minutes ago, TheBadGirlEmma said:

Here’s one for you. Humans are the source of all the problems in the world. Pollution, corruption, conflict, and all that shit. Before humans, the world was fine. Now that humans are here, we fucked up everything.

Some of those issues are hardly unique to humans.

Consider the housecat when it catches a mouse - how often does the cat torture/torment the mouse before killing it?  Nor is the domesticated housecat killing it for food, as long as the pet owner is feeding it regularly.  And then instead of eating it, how often does the cat bring the dead mouse to its owner as a trophy of its sport hunting?

55 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

But they know more than they let on.

Way more than we will ever hear about!

43 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

conspiracies, not the truth.

So no conspiracies involve truth that's made out to be fiction to keep the masses in line??

51 minutes ago, TheBadGirlEmma said:

Now that humans are here, we fucked up everything.

Homosapiens are a Virus that nature has not eradicated yet.

5 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

A fourth dimension you say Carl? ?

Talk about a hypocrite, Carl was all like yeah there is shit going on, then a complete 180 after the men in black got to him. After that I have no time for his brand of bullshit!

FFS Just done a youtube search for "Marine Archaeology" and this was one of the hits on the first page:

The first comment:

"The humanoids meditating in the desert had 6 digits - 5 fingers and a thumb. The Nephilim hare reported to have that feature..... interesting."

I'm convinced. ?

Auch hier schreibe ich bewusst in meiner Muttersprache:

https://www.presseportal.de/pm/7840/320252

Den in der Meldung angesprochenen Wissenschaftler kenne ich persönlich - im Herbst 1989 (in der DDR) haben wir als "Abgesandte" verschiedener Oppositionsgruppen am "Runden Tisch" den friedlichen Übergang von der SED-Diktatur zur Demokratie mitorganisiert.

Darum hatte mich dann diese in der Meldung erwähnte Dokumentation auch nicht verwundert ... die gezeigten Bilder allerdings schon ... weil sie das genaue Gegenteil der offiziellen Darstellung sowohl der IAEA (Internationale Atom-Enregie-Behörde) wie der russischen wie ukrainischen Regierung als auch sämtlicher Regierungen der EU sind.

Kernaussage:

Der zerstörte reaktorblock Nr. 4 enthält entgegen der offiziellen Aussagen KEINE hunderten Tonnen von hoch-radioaktiven Kern-Material ... schon der erste "Kasten" war strenggenommen überflüssig.

Der zweite Kasten ist es auf jeden Fall ... die Baukosten in Höhe von merh als 1 Mrd Euro sind ... reinste Verschwednung.

Nur warum gibt man nicht zu ... dass damals 1986 faktisch ALLES in die Luftgeflogen und "weggeweht" wurde?

Weil dann sämtliche Prognosen über die Anfälligkeit von Krebs oder Missbildungen von neugeborenen Kindern ... reiner Bullshit sind ... denn es geht

hier um eine 20-fach höhere Menge an radioaktiven Material (Uran, Plutinium, Spaltprodukte...)

Im Video ab 17:30 angesprochen - ab Minute 33:00 ist das TV-Team IM Block 4 unter der Beton-Schutz-Hülle

Ja ... warum sieht man auf den Bilder des TV-Teams IN der Halle und IM Reaktor selbst ... keine "Ionisations"-Blitze?

Weil da nix an Strahlung ist ... draussen tickert der Geigerzähler stärker als INNERHALB.

---

Axo - die Doku lief vor 6-8 Jahren noch im öffentlich rechtlichen TV - inzwischen nur noch auf youtube erhältlich

Edited by Miauzi
2 hours ago, Alessia Wellington said:

This thread's about conspiracies, not the truth.

Agreed lets stick to sweet little lies because I don’t feel like planting trees today. Did we do anything about aliens yet? Apparently UFO is no longer a term and was replaced by UAS or was it UAP? I think it was UFF or Unidentified Flying Fleshlight.

17 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

What's the point of that?

Beats me.

17 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Ultimate Follower Framework.

That still exists? Next you’re going tell me the dinosaurs came back.

1 hour ago, Darkpig said:

Apparently UFO is no longer a term

I was thinking the other day that UFOs are no longer a thing - they became extinct after everyone started walking around with a high quality camera in their phone. No more jerky, grainy, out of focus 'proof'. ?

4 hours ago, TheBadGirlEmma said:

That one is less conspiracy theory and more marketing for a philosophy that will serve as a cure-all to The Human Condition that does not involve genetic engineering.