Conspiracy Theory

6 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

No?

no

6 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

You, and several others, have taken the position that humans are wrecking the planet and there is nothing to be done about it because - humans. Is that not a fatalistic Weltanschauung?

You are just projecting your own feelings on this. All I said was humans are the apex predator.

Vor 53 Minuten sagte Grey Cloud:

Jedes politische System hat seine Vor- und Nachteile.

Um Churchill zu paraphrasieren: „Demokratie ist das schlechteste politische System, abgesehen von all den anderen, die wir ausprobiert haben“. Sowohl Plato als auch Aristoteles legten die der Demokratie innewohnenden Probleme dar.

The largest and most brutal colonial powers in history were -> democracies

It's nice when 5-10% of the total population is allowed to vote - those are the ones in the "motherland" ... but the population in the colonies was not only consistently denied any democratic "participation".

And democracies were also slave-owning systems... even declared it as an absolute requirement for integration - that you have to keep slaves as workers.

(So were of the 5 Indian tribes who lived as equal citizens in the young USA until the beginning of the 19th century -> two owners of slaves!)

I don't want to talk any more about eugenics and the decades of oppression and exclusion associated with it ... ultimately, the whole thing wasn't just limited to the USA with its laws on racial segregation. Countries like Denmark, Norway and Sweden had eugenics laws from the 1920s - which Hitler quasi "copy" in the early 1935 for his "Nuremberg Race Laws".

---

So with the whole package it can be talked about very well by a Mr. Churchill - who between the world wars was, among other things, the responsible minister for the British colonies ... and thus stands for the exploitation and oppression of 1/5 of all mankind!

17 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

You are just projecting your own feelings on this. All I said was humans are the apex predator.

I am expressing my opinion on what has been posted. My 'feelings' are based on Plato, Taoism and Vedanta so my opinion of humanity is somewhat different than 'humans bad'.

You saying that humans are the apex predator is not you expressing your feelings though is it? 'Apex predator' is another of those meaningless labels which Americans throw around as if they explain anything.

9 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I am expressing my opinion on what has been posted. My 'feelings' are based on Plato, Taoism and Vedanta so my opinion of humanity is somewhat different than 'humans bad'.

You saying that humans are the apex predator is not you expressing your feelings though is it? 'Apex predator' is another of those meaningless labels which Americans throw around as if they explain anything.

So its an opinion piece? Yes I saw the movie where humans did nothing wrong and it was boring 0 out of 10 stars.

As for feelings I feel... like Apex predator is the correct terminology. Also condescending bullshit towards a nation does not make you right.

9 hours ago, Darkpig said:

like Apex predator is the correct terminology.

Apex predator is a term from biology/zoology referring to the top carnivore in a particular food chain.

9 hours ago, Darkpig said:

Also condescending bullshit towards a nation does not make you right.

More contemptuous than condescending but it is a fact that Americans love overly simplistic, one-size fits all labels.

Gen X, Y or Z (whichever it is), millennials, boomers, liberals, etc, etc.

Edited by Grey Cloud
15 minutes ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

You like punching up, which is admirable. But we got the high ground fish/chip eater, the high ground.........

I hope you aren't egregiously weaponising food. I might have to push back my clap back and double-down on my pivot. Or is it pivot on my double-down?

Edited by Grey Cloud

"Lawful Evil" is the coldest of all I suppose. I've seen madness up close and personal. But pure evil? Nah...  :classic_tongue:

“Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Edited by KoolHndLuke
3 hours ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

You like punching up, which is admirable. But we got the high ground fish/chip eater, the high ground.........

Why fight When we can celebrate?

Cheese for everyone!

or was it why celebrate when we can fight.

I always get those confused.

On 5/7/2023 at 5:41 PM, KoolHndLuke said:

Jeez, how could I have overlooked my favorite conspiracy theory of them all?!!!

"Is Bethesda trying to kill the modding community?"

I wouldn't put it past them. As much as I love their Skyrim Bethesda are a bunch of incompetent nincompoops:P and having a more competent modding community fix their games makes that more apparent.

Vor 15 Minuten sagte Grey Cloud:

Einer der ursprünglichen Verrückten und immer noch unterwegs:

Erich v. Däniken

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chariots_of_the_Gods%3F

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3qRYCKPYsxUlSetk7WJqKg

Well - I was there myself a few years ago - one of his wildest "theories" is the "Terraces of Baalbek"

I was also in the quarry - in which there is still a block of about 1000 tons - about 5x5x20 meters - very impressive.

And someone who worked as a drink mixer in a bar and has NULL-NOX knowledge about construction, for example... it must seem spooky...

how these stones got from the quarry to the temple construction site.

Well - the terrain of the quarry is higher than the temple (which by the way is the largest from Roman times) ... and when you know how tough the wood of the Lebanon cedar is

etc. etc.

One of my fellow travelers at the time was a construction engineer friend of mine. - which was also my diving body back then.

So after a few minutes it was clear to us - how these blocks had come to the temple.

On the grounds of this huge temple complex - which has also been excavated by Germans since Imperial times... a museum... which time, based on ancient murals, how our ancestors managed something... right - tree trunks as roles

For example, the long angular columns - which are now in Italy or France instead of Egypt - were transported in this way - even at the time of ancient Babylon.

But when people don't even have the faintest idea what they DON'T KNOW...then some BUllSHIT comes out like from the bar mixer.

On 5/7/2023 at 6:41 PM, KoolHndLuke said:

Jeez, how could I have overlooked my favorite conspiracy theory of them all?!!!

"Is Bethesda trying to kill the modding community?"

The modding community is the only thing that keeps their shit games alive. I do however believe that if they could figure it uot they'd monopolize it completely. Only way to mod your game is through the creation club,,, but that would be as hard as keeping people from cracking the game.

1 hour ago, Mr. Otaku said:

Holy fuck what is this thread even? And from the look for it there was a major fight here too, and on top of that some good ol' election denialism lmao. What a complete mess.

There was a fight? Must have missed it.

1 hour ago, Darkpig said:

There was a fight? Must have missed it.

Idk i was just going off that one post by a moderator about cleaning up insults so there must've been something lol.

Speaking of which, i do remember there being another thread about conspiracy theories and i even participated there, what happened to it?

Edited by Mr. Otaku
Ninja Edit
16 minutes ago, Mr. Otaku said:

Idk i was just going off that one post by a moderator about cleaning up insults so there must've been something lol.

I'll double check to see.

16 minutes ago, Mr. Otaku said:

Speaking of which, i do remember there being another thread about conspiracy theories and i even participated there, what happened to it?

The topic author shut it down.

@deadjester226 I think it was. Pretty sure this post by them sums it up:

"Well, I actually deleted them both because I wasn't going to deal with some moderator getting a hard-on from someone talking about something that wasn't really political, but was insisting that it was."

For whatever the reason I respect their decision.

31 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

I'll double check to see.

The topic author shut it down.

@deadjester226 I think it was. Pretty sure this post by them sums it up:

"Well, I actually deleted them both because I wasn't going to deal with some moderator getting a hard-on from someone talking about something that wasn't really political, but was insisting that it was."

For whatever the reason I respect their decision.

To be fair, I was being manipulated by my ex-girlfriend into deleting my account. She was all pissed about her account being restricted after she went after someone else for giving her shit, and so she wanted to delete it, therefor she decided to manipulate me into deleting mine. She used the whole conflict I was having with a moderator to convince me. She almost succeeded to, if it wasn't for the fact that I found out that she had been fucking cheating on me for over a year. She was fucking another woman on the bed we both slept on, among other things. Yeah, that mattress is now on its way to the dump and I have another being delivered.

17 hours ago, deadjester226 said:

To be fair, I was being manipulated by my ex-girlfriend into deleting my account. She was all pissed about her account being restricted after she went after someone else for giving her shit, and so she wanted to delete it, therefor she decided to manipulate me into deleting mine. She used the whole conflict I was having with a moderator to convince me. She almost succeeded to, if it wasn't for the fact that I found out that she had been fucking cheating on me for over a year. She was fucking another woman on the bed we both slept on, among other things. Yeah, that mattress is now on its way to the dump and I have another being delivered.

For what it’s worth sorry about your relationship not working out. Take some extra time for self care, talk to somebody you trust and overall get better?

49 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

For what it’s worth sorry about your relationship not working out. Take some extra time for self care, talk to somebody you trust and overall get better?

Thanks. Also, it's not all bad for me. My new housemate is very sweet and hearing about her life in Ukraine prior to (something I can't talk about here due to already having strained relations with the moderators) is very interesting. Not gonna lie. I already have a thing for her. This time, however, I will be more cautious.

• 2 weeks later...

My Opinion is All governments that have ever existed are Conspiracy's from day 1..

Epically In our lovely country Merica.. This country was founded and built By Mostly Criminals.. .either fleeing from unconvinced crimes , or given the option  to face the max punishment for their crimes ,or Help found the new world..  along with a small percentage of frontiersmen + women  and a few  Government Men sent from England/ and Europe  .. which most of went corrupt , became pirates.. etc.. .

'

If anyone disagrees with me  I'd be happy to be your new King , but remember to give me a cut  of all your earnings so i can live a lavish life, and create rules for you too abide by ,with loopholes so all my friends can get away with whatever,, and qualified immunity for myself and my evil government minions.. and do my best to keep you in poverty so you continue to do all the work ..And i will  build prisons .to house the rule breakers  and create or join into wars that destroy the avg citizens lives and poor , while i get wealth beyond belief by supplying the war-machine with guns fuel and ammo...

... ill even be extra nice and make the currency worthless .. because all money in our country is Debt.  even if you personally don't actually owe anyone a dime... 

with out Banks continuing to lend money that comes from the world bank, which creates more currency every time based on the projected loan interest .. & the world bank is getting loans from Black Rock.. & China... .. etc.. and they use it to keep refilling the banks to float the economy a bit more ,, which is only prolonging the inevitable.. .. 

but whenever everyone starts doing well enough their actually happy at their 9-5 jobs we simply stop all loans and cash the economy and manipulate all the markets in our favor... .. and of course if all else fails .. back too the war plan ... we simply stage a attack on ourselves ..... we can hire foreign mercenary's  to attack the buildings.. then set off the explosives that we already had our "" phone landline repairmen "" install  ,, The 2nd covert team will clean out  the  huge bank vaults just before the sirens start whaling.. plus we can later collect on that special "anti terrorism policy  that we purchased 3 months ago.... .. .. oh yeah that all-ready happened ....

/

The day I watched the Towers fall live on the news .. I said it was a controlled demolition, just before the news castors said " that looked like a controlled demolition" of course they recanted to the mainstream agenda by the next day... .. .. BS....  all a person needs is basic common since to see that both towers fell straight down  into their own footprints.. which requires perfectly placed and timed explosions starting at the bottom floor & rising too the top of the buildings floor by floor .. which is exactly how both towers came down.. not too mention all the other super sus events that happened before and afterward.. ie the "747 vs pentagon attack,, yet only enough wreckage to fill 1/4th of a tractor trailer. & not a scratch on the lawn  , no clipped light poles in the direct crash path... .. 100% unlike every 747 + 757 plane crash that has happened ever anywhere..

long story short .. I trust nothing from mainstream media .or government.. .. and believe there is a nonstop flow of conspiracy , and know the gov is corrupt from the bottom too the top .. and that the 7 or so family s on top of the food chain  control the world.. and I can sum up the reason for most all of the worlds biggest problems

in A single word.

. GREED.

I feel for all those that were needlessly killed that day and the years following it..  ..

. and I don't watch the news  anymore // i can figure out the weather when the day comes.. ..  almost all news is stuff to either worry about , feel pity about , be disappointed about or simply be afraid of .. with a occasional 2 minutes of something positive sprinkled into the pile of (( propaganda )) that is being fed to the majority of the population daily.. I guess if everyone is worried about what the media is focused on at the time .. they wont notice the next  Slight of Hand tricks being done at the same time .  

IDK if you agree or disagree with my opinions .. and i may have some details or statements a bit wrong..  ..  feel free to politely correct them.. im going to go back to focusing on the few things in life that make me feel good ,and give me reason to smile.... ..

PS to the MODs ....if i violated the rules please inform me and ill refresh myself on the rules .. and be good ..

Edited by billy3b