Conspiracy Theory

38 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Yep.

What if I told you they were never gone?

From a certain perspective, everything evolved from a type of animal is still that animal so many will say that birds and current reptiles are dinosaurs. 'Terrible' is a subjective term but 'Thunder' is not so any species too small to cause the earth to shake as if a thunderclap rocked it, I would not call it a Terrible Thunder Lizard. 

3 hours ago, Sir Bron said:

Way more than we will ever hear about!

So no conspiracies involve truth that's made out to be fiction to keep the masses in line??

Homosapiens are a Virus that nature has not eradicated yet.

Nature does not eradicate viruses, it creates them. It also does not play favorites. That is why microbes such as viruses are the dominant form of life on Earth. Anything else is just self-loathing humans projecting things onto an uncaring cosmos. 

Vor 33 Minuten sagte RowinOfShoalsRestFarm:

Wie hier drüben. Wenn eine Katastrophe eintritt, sind Ersthelfer oft Helden. Die, die später kommen, vielleicht ... nicht so sehr.

es gibt dort nichts zu schützen ... da ist kein Kernbrennstoff mehr drin!

Schon der erste Kasten um den Reaktor war überflüssig ... der zweite logischerweise auch!

In der Nachts der Explosion haben 96% des gesamten spaltbaren Materials über dem Reaktorgebäude miteinander "reagiert" -> in einer nuklearen Explosion

Die zuvor stattfindende 1. Explosion im Reaktor-Kern - die auch den Deckel hochschleuderte - hat das Material dorthin befördert.

Es gab also ZWEI Explosionen - eine "konventinelle" und anschliessend eine "nukleare".

4 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

From a certain perspective, everything evolved from a type of animal is still that animal so many will say that birds and current reptiles are dinosaurs. 'Terrible' is a subjective term but 'Thunder' is not so any species too small to cause the earth to shake as if a thunderclap rocked it, I would not call it a Terrible Thunder Lizard. 

We would call it a Pokemon yes? I remember a childhood friend saying there is real Pokemon lying in Area 51. Oh what tall tales he said. Of course that would never happen. Everybody knows real Pokemon are made in Nintendo and Creatures HQ and they would throw a fit if it was made anywhere else.

18 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

What if dinosaurs are a crossbreed of Pokémon and Digimon?

Perhaps they are Dragon Type Pokemon? Well, dragon type Zoan fruits turn out dinosaurs so it stands to reason that the same applies in that setting, as well.

This attack might as well come straight out of Pokemon or Digimon.

I almost believe the first one.

"A 2014 research letter published  in JAMA Internal Medicine found that 37% of Americans believe that the Food and Drug Administration is suppressing natural cures for cancer because of drug company pressure. This was the most-believed health conspiracy in the study. Twenty percent also said they believed public health officials to be hiding data showing that cell phones cause cancer, and 20% said that doctors vaccinate children with risky immunizations, knowing them to be dangerous." 

> Hi, guys what do you think about David Icke and his theory that the universe consists of "vibrational" energy and infinite dimensions sharing the same space. He claims that there is an inter-dimensional race of reptilian beings, the Archons or Anunnaki, which have hijacked the Earth. Further, a genetically modified human–Archon hybrid race of reptilian shape shifters – the Babylonian Brotherhood, Illuminati or "elite" – manipulate events to keep humans in fear, so that the Archons can feed off the resulting "negative energy".[15][18][19][20] He claims that many public figures belong to the Babylonian Brotherhood and propel humanity towards a global fascist state or New World Order, a post-truth era ending freedom of speech.[14][15][21][22] He sees the only way to defeat such "Archontic" influence is for people to wake up to the truth and fill their hearts with love. (This passage is copied from Wiki since its English is better then mine :classic_smile: but i have read his book "New world order").

8 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

I almost believe the first one.

"A 2014 research letter published  in JAMA Internal Medicine found that 37% of Americans believe that the Food and Drug Administration is suppressing natural cures for cancer because of drug company pressure. This was the most-believed health conspiracy in the study. Twenty percent also said they believed public health officials to be hiding data showing that cell phones cause cancer, and 20% said that doctors vaccinate children with risky immunizations, knowing them to be dangerous." 

> I believe there are certain cures for certain deceases hidden from public and waiting for "the right" time for their releases.

5 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

It all makes sense now! :grin:

Ha Ha Smile Sticker by Emoji

> Talking about shape shifters, my prince believed that @Tirloque's Malicija is a shape shifter who transformed from her original Argonian shape into Nord sex abstinent redhead :classic_laugh: he even made a few episodes about her. Right, Trilog? :classic_wink: So, Icke was right. :classic_tongue:

Edited by Evaloves4
Vor 2 Stunden sagte Evaloves4:

> Hallo Leute, was haltet ihr von David Icke und seiner Theorie, dass das Universum aus „schwingender“ Energie und unendlichen Dimensionen besteht, die denselben Raum teilen. Er behauptet, dass es eine interdimensionale Rasse reptilischer Wesen gibt, die Archons oder Anunnaki , die die Erde entführt haben. Darüber hinaus manipuliert eine genetisch veränderte Mensch-Archon-Hybridrasse reptilischer Gestaltwandler – die Babylonische Bruderschaft , Illuminaten oder „ Elite “ – Ereignisse, um die Menschen in Angst zu halten, damit die Archonten sich von der resultierenden „negativen Energie“ ernähren können. [15] [18] [19] [20] Er behauptet, dass viele Persönlichkeiten des öffentlichen Lebens der babylonischen Bruderschaft angehören und die Menschheit in Richtung eines globalen faschistischen Staates oder einer Neuen Weltordnung treiben , einer Ära nach der Wahrheit , die die Redefreiheit beendet. [14] [15] [21] [22] Er sieht den einzigen Weg, einen solchen „archontischen“ Einfluss zu besiegen, darin, dass die Menschen zur Wahrheit aufwachen und ihre Herzen mit Liebe füllen. (Diese Passage ist aus Wiki kopiert, da ihr Englisch besser ist als meins :classic_smile:aber ich habe sein Buch "Neue Weltordnung" gelesen).

I'm just saying -> Moon Nazis

Everything in it from

- Reichflugscheibe and Nazis with a base on the back of the moon

- a president who is considering bombing Australia in order to be re-elected

- UN Security Council meetings

- a recolored black

up to the 2nd part

- a cult surrounding Mr. Jobs and his amazing physical "resurrection"

- a return flight to earth which is - ATTENTION - hollow inside

- Reptilians - who disguised humans - who have ruled them for centuries

and yes - it's the craziest parody of many of the well-known conspiracy myths in the western world

16 hours ago, TheBadGirlEmma said:

Here’s one for you. Humans are the source of all the problems in the world. Pollution, corruption, conflict, and all that shit. Before humans, the world was fine. Now that humans are here, we fucked up everything.

not really a conspiracy there BadGirl. Prior to industrial age and capitalism we were causing most the problems on earth, back then it was just killing some animals and burning a bunch of shit, which wasnt great but not as bad as what we are doing now. Thankfully the planet is pretty tough, they get the population down and tech keeps improving the elites and planet and what's left of the animals should be fine.  

Vor 7 Minuten sagte Heroine HoneyCrotch:

nicht wirklich eine Verschwörung gibt es BadGirl. Vor dem Industriezeitalter und dem Kapitalismus haben wir die meisten Probleme auf der Erde verursacht, damals haben wir nur ein paar Tiere getötet und einen Haufen Scheiße verbrannt, was nicht großartig war, aber nicht so schlimm wie das, was wir jetzt tun. Zum Glück ist der Planet ziemlich hart, sie bringen die Bevölkerung herunter und die Technologie verbessert die Eliten und den Planeten weiter, und was von den Tieren übrig ist, sollte in Ordnung sein. 

Unfortunately, this is a misconception ... because as early as the ancient Bronze Age, people cut down entire areas the size of countries - to get the wood needed for smelting the metals.

In the "Iron Age" this had gotten even worse - in the 13th and 14th centuries central Europe was practically made free of forests for the necessary charcoal.

If you look at how much charcoal is needed for the production of plate armor and in Milan there were hundreds of companies that made them.

Everything that one sees as forests here in Europe today is reforestation (beginning in the 17th century) - in my homeland, after 300 years, only the last formerly wooded and deforested areas have been provided with forest again - that's how long it took this overexploitation to end to undo the Middle Ages.

And an even greater continental catastrophe made this deforestation possible:

In the 14th century, heavy rains washed the soil of whole (bare treeless) areas into the rivers - of course also the already existing farmland. There was no longer a forest that held back the water.

And the formerly clear rivers have tipped over and are no longer the main suppliers of animal proteins!

The poor people - 95% of the population at that time had fish but no meat on their plate.

As a result, the required fish had to be procured from long-distance trade -> herrings pickled in salt became the main commodity of the "Hanseatic League" and

the next catastrophe began -> the excessive empty fishing of the seas.

Thus, as early as the 18th century, one of the most important commodities of the English colonies in North America was not tobacco or sugar cane - but wood and salted fish - which went to the old world in cargo ships.

And e.g. in early antiquity the Croatian Adriatic coast was completely forested far into the hinterland ... but they have actually been bare since late antiquity ...

...construction timber for buildings and ships - in addition to metal smelting, have had a massive impact on the landscape.

So nothing with only today ... the destructive handling of nature and the destruction of one's own livelihood that goes with it has been a characteristic of man since he made "civilization".

12 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

Nature does not eradicate viruses, it creates them. It also does not play favorites. That is why microbes such as viruses are the dominant form of life on Earth.

Again with my words outrunning my brain!  :grin: I stand corrected, :dizzy: can't believe I did that...

5 hours ago, Evaloves4 said:

> Hi, guys what do you think about David Icke and his theory that the universe consists of "vibrational" energy and infinite dimensions sharing the same space. He claims that there is an inter-dimensional race of reptilian beings, the Archons or Anunnaki, which have hijacked the Earth. Further, a genetically modified human–Archon hybrid race of reptilian shape shifters – the Babylonian Brotherhood, Illuminati or "elite" – manipulate events to keep humans in fear, so that the Archons can feed off the resulting "negative energy".[15][18][19][20] He claims that many public figures belong to the Babylonian Brotherhood and propel humanity towards a global fascist state or New World Order, a post-truth era ending freedom of speech.[14][15][21][22] He sees the only way to defeat such "Archontic" influence is for people to wake up to the truth and fill their hearts with love. (This passage is copied from Wiki since its English is better then mine :classic_smile: but i have read his book "New world order").

Shit. That almost makes sense. Are you sure that's a conspiracy?

6 hours ago, Evaloves4 said:

Hi, guys what do you think about David Icke

Icke is a certifiable looney. He used to be a TV presenter here in the UK before he got the boot for being a looney. (Yet another one of those things that I'm old enough to remember ?)

He does what a lot of these nutters do and cherry-picks bits and pieces from various ancient and mediaeval sources and cobbles them together in a 'theory'.

Archon is the Greek word for ruler and was used as a title in certain city-states.

Anunnaki were Mesopotamian gods mentioned in various literary texts.

Illuminati and other groups come out of esotericism from mediaeval and later Europe.

Vibrations can be found in various ancient metaphysics, European esotericism and Quantum physics.

25 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Icke is a certifiable looney. He used to be a TV presenter here in the UK before he got the boot for being a looney. (Yet another one of those things that I'm old enough to remember ?)

He does what a lot of these nutters do and cherry-picks bits and pieces from various ancient and mediaeval sources and cobbles them together in a 'theory'.

Archon is the Greek word for ruler and was used as a title in certain city-states.

Anunnaki were Mesopotamian gods mentioned in various literary texts.

Illuminati and other groups come out of esotericism from mediaeval and later Europe.

Vibrations can be found in various ancient metaphysics, European esotericism and Quantum physics.

> Thanks for the answer.

> Well, I wouldn't know if he is a loony or not since I only read one of his book about new World order and some things made sense to me in that book.:classic_smile:

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

People used far more wood for cooking, heating, transport and tools than they ever did for metal smelting.

Well, a very few apparently do not need wood.... or even an external source of ignition! :dizzy:

Spontaneous-combustion GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

"Spontaneous human combustion" refers to the death from a fire originating without an apparent external source of ignition; a belief that the fire starts within the body of the victim. This idea and the term "spontaneous human combustion" were both first proposed in 1746 by Paul Rolli, a Fellow of the Royal Society, in an article published in the Philosophical Transactions concerning the mysterious death of Countess Cornelia Zangheri Bandi.[2] Writing in The British Medical Journal in 1938, coroner Gavin Thurston describes the phenomenon as having "apparently attracted the attention not only of the medical profession but of the laity one hundred years ago" (referring to a fictional account published in 1834 in the Frederick Marryat cycle).[3] In his 1995 book Ablaze!, Larry E. Arnold, a director of ParaScience International, wrote that there had been about 200 cited reports of spontaneous human combustion worldwide over a period of around 300 years"- Wiki

Edited by KoolHndLuke
48 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Well, a very few apparently do not need wood.

Nice one. I'd forgotten about spontaneous combustion. There used to be TV docus on the subject where they'd get some expert from the Fire Brigade to explain how what looked like SC had really happened.