FO4 Nude Basics

View File

Info...

FO4 NudeBasics Lives again, after many years after deletion. I never stopped using it, tweaking it since day one of it's original release.

Posting about it, even after deletion. One of my many, many posts about FO4 NudeBasics on it's still remaining Get Support page, from it's deleted mod page.

My posts were seen by the original author, and my wants to repost the mod, with my tweaks. I was given permission to post it onto Lovers Lab.

Full Credit to the Original Author Adetu... I've been following, posting about it, using and tweaking his mod since it was first released... 

Features...
- CBBE version
- Fusion Girl version
- Tweaked to perfection by me, since it's original release
- Bomb Collar can possibly burn off some of your clothing, when it fires up
- Mod Organizer instructions in it's Notes section

- Lots of Options in the MCM Menu
- Enforce Nudity when Collared, along with many other rules

- Breast Expansion, when irradiated. Get too big, and clothes get destroyed, or unequipped. CBBE or Fusion Girl
- MCM options to have Breast Weight and Bare Feet slow you down
- Violate Rapes, can get you Shock Collared. With Configurable rules, quest to get Shock Collar off, kill the rapist who put it on, to get its code.
- About the Bomb... Misc section of Inventory. Collared Rules to live by...

- S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Upgrade Points. Reduced from 28 Points to 21 Points, at start of game. Old mods feature...

Limitations...
- I'm currently not a Coder, so it wont be getting the Code fixed. Unless I work out how to Code... Possible...
- Some bits of it don't work, or don't work well. Power Armour Rules, Milk, Violate Extra option in MCM.

================================================

Required mods...

Needed...

- F4SE
- Mod Configuration Menu
- Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource

- Devious Devices 2.0
- Torture Devices
- Real Handcuffs

- Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer         For CBBE Version
- Fusion Girl                                                 For Fusion Girl Version

- ZaZ - Extended Skeleton v5                      A skeleton, that allows physics, and male penis's to work.

- LooksMenu

- AAF Advanced Animation Framework
- AAF Themes
- AAF Animations for Advanced Animation Framework

- Violate       for getting raped after a defeat, then possibly Shock Collared

Naked Male bodies...

- Body Talk 3   for anatomically correct males, Patreon only download.

or

- Just a hairy male body  for just naked male bodies.

For animal sex and pregnancy...
- Wasteland Dairy Framework            Animal Sex, Babies, Egg Birthing ( no animations for that exist ), a huge mod
- Family Planning Enhanced Redux    Pregnancy, Family Planning Enhanced Redux and Wasteland Dairy Framework, work together as one big mod

Penis's for animals, and Strap-Ons for women...
- Vioxsis Strap-Ons of Fallout 4 V3                  For Women on Women, to wear Strap on's ( use V3 )
- AAF-Creature-Resources                               Penis's for Animals

For Clothes to Fit, and Men and Animals to have Penis's...

- Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

Bodyslide all these...
1. Bodyslide CBBE or Fusion Girl    Womens Bodies and Clothing
2. Bodyslide Bodytalk 3                 Men's Bodies and Clothing
3. Creatures                                   Animals Penis's
4. Strap Ons                                  Womens Strap On Penis's

Info...
With the Violate mod, you have a chance to get collared, with a Bomb Collar. This collar has a lot of rules, in the Misc Section... READ: About the Bomb.

Rules...

1 item in the Weapons Section, of your inventory

Limits on what you can wear, and where you can wear it

Limits on Caps Carried

When highly irradiated and bare-footed, you will have trouble out-running anything. As Nora's large Breasts weigh her down, and her delicate feet will slow her down.

Recommended setting Breast Weight slow down to 70%, in the MCM

Recommend switching on slow down, when bare footed

Permanent Breast Expansion ( MCM optional settings)

With a Shock Collar, high Breast Expansion caused by Radiation, and Nipple Clamps. Nora is slowly going to get some permanently larger Breasts.

New Features...

MCM...
Lots of Tweaks to the the MCM options, increasing the sliders, so you can have higher or lower settings, which allows you to tailor your game to perfection.

- Sleep Debt Problem Fixed... the slider goes from 0 -> 24 hours now  0 = OFF
- Caps... you can slide the slider up to a huge amount of Caps, that can be carried now.
- Lot of more tweaks.

Bomb Collar.
My Tweaks... KP

- Shock Collars is x10 times slower, but beware the second and third stages. They are lethal...

- Stage 1... Really Slow Tick down. 2 Minutes
- Stage 2... Moderate Tick down, with shock.2 mins - 2.25 mins
- Stage 3... Get the hell out of there, unequip the offending items, or drop the extra guns. 2.40 DEAD...

Timer now gives warning at Half and Quarter times, for Bomb Collar countdowns. 

Bomb Collar Burn, can possibly burn off clothing, if set to clothing being destructible...

Old Features...

- Limited Power Armour use
- Armour breaking
- Naked restrictions
- Corpse looting restrictions
- Butterfinger weapon dropping, when attacked

- Bomb Collar
Clothing restriction in certain areas
Single Item in Weapon Section only, when Collared
Caps restrictions in certain areas
No VATS when Collared, you have to go Iron Sight only. Aka Manual Aiming only

- Radiation Morphing... different Breast Expansions Morphs for Fusion Girl and CBBE

- Milk Morphing

- Permanent Breast Growth, Nora can start the game Flat Chested, and end up permanently Large Chested by the end of the game.
- Player Loot Bag to find after rape, Violate Additional Option. Recommend to Turn Off in MCM. As you can lose stuff with it.

- Peeing yourself, with auto undressing, or exiting Power Armour

- MCM Options for it all...

Problems and Fixes from Original Mod...

Problem...   Clothes Damage and Destruction not switching off... Vanilla Mod problem.
Fix.......   Turn the sliders for clothing damage to Zero in the MCM.

Caps Limits, but can't drop Caps.

Problem...   Turning on Maximum Caps you can carry in certain areas, but you can't drop the Caps in your inventory. Vanilla Fallout 4 problem.
Fix 1.....   Install Caps mod, they are not very good, I've tried a lot of them.
Fix 2.....   Commands to drop and add Caps into your personal stashes and Safes. I use this method, it's easy and works 100% with a little more effort.

Stashing your Caps...  Console Commands.

1. Check how many Caps you have. ( Fallout 4 money )
2. Open Console and Click on a container, that you wish to add your Caps to.

3. Add Caps amount into the Container.

additem f 1000   if you owned 1000 Caps.

4. Remove Caps amount out of your inventory. 

player.removeitem f 1000    if you owned 1000 Caps

You now have no money, as its now all in the container...

=============================

Uses...

- FO4 NudeBasics   Caps control option, limits how much money you can carry.

- Sexual Harassment    Shock Collar Rapist, steals all your Caps. You will need to start hiding your Caps, if you want to save up
                                     the money to ever get out of it.

=============================

Mods that are handy...

- Console Enabled in Survival Difficulty
     Allows you to use the console, in Survival Mode. Essential, as the Vanilla Game is Soo glitchy.

- Better Console
     Give more info about what you click on, when using the Console. ( MORE ADVANCED USERS, NOT FOR BEGINNERS )

Requires... F4SE

FAQ

Handy Link for info, ways to play, etc... old FO4 NudeBasics Comments Page. A treasure trove of Ideas...

I've been commenting on it, since FO4 NudeBasics was originally launched, and never stopped...

Screenshots...

Shibhari mod... Replace Tape and Handcuffs

Bodyslide for it... a bodyslide I made for myself, a while ago. I should really release it, unless there's a one already out there.

Versions...

1.07 ... First Re-Release

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/29/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices, Torture Devices, F4SE, Mod Configuration Menu, Armor and Weapons Keywords Community Resource, Real Handcuffs, CBBE or Fusion Girl, Zaz Extended Skeleton, Looksmenu, AAF Beta Advanced Animation Framework, AAF Themes, AAF Animations

2 hours ago, kazeha9 said:

in your screenshots you have option for restricted all workbenches but after instal i have only chemlab restrict? mb something wrong )

I forgot, I was using an updated version I've been working on for quite some time, and it's showing it's new features and tool-tips. It's version 1.13... a future update.

I keep forgetting that I'm using it.

v1.13 features...

- Workbench locking MCM option to turn On / Off, if Nude or Shock Collared. Makes the game really tough...

- Tool - Tips tweaks in the MCM, telling you what it does.

- Real Handcuffs Patch, to get it working.

It's something to look forward to... :)

I use it all the time, and love it. It needs tweaking for release first, for CBBE and Fusion Girl. As it started as an attempt for an Alt-Strip version, for VTAW and Clothes Packs mods...

My experience of using Nude Basics, a lot.....

• Caps deposit mod - I've also tried quite a few. The one that works the best (for me) is commonwealth caps - immersive money management @ https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24243
  • AWKCR - you can, at your own risk, remove the parts of the mod that call upon this framework in xedit. The mod will still function, although it might not strip or damage all parts. AWKCR is an important part of FO4 modding history, but it is now (imo) a clusterfuck that should be avoided (it needs to be taken round the back of red rocket and shot).
  • You can also run Rad morphing redux, family planning enchanced and Nude Basics, but make sure to understand how each body part is being morphed. You can get interesting effects with morphing otherwise.
  • Corpse looting is unreliable, I find that the sliders do not do much (with and without AWKCR installed). I wish there was a proper degredation mod that could account for damage on corpses (so a grenade would wreck gear, but a headshot wouldn't - would make the game much more strategic), but you can disable this and run the Scavvers mod  by Tentacus, although that mod also has "quirks".

This is a great mod, glad to see it back. I have had some great moments with a bomb collar and devious devices after violate, going back to camp and having a hell of a time with settlers (and sexual harassment) taking advantage of me, and using a crappy pistol to try and get my gear back and the code.

9 hours ago, Nuka Cherry said:

My experience of using Nude Basics, a lot.....

• Caps deposit mod - I've also tried quite a few. The one that works the best (for me) is commonwealth caps - immersive money management @ https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24243
  • AWKCR - you can, at your own risk, remove the parts of the mod that call upon this framework in xedit. The mod will still function, although it might not strip or damage all parts. AWKCR is an important part of FO4 modding history, but it is now (imo) a clusterfuck that should be avoided (it needs to be taken round the back of red rocket and shot).
  • You can also run Rad morphing redux, family planning enchanced and Nude Basics, but make sure to understand how each body part is being morphed. You can get interesting effects with morphing otherwise.
  • Corpse looting is unreliable, I find that the sliders do not do much (with and without AWKCR installed). I wish there was a proper degredation mod that could account for damage on corpses (so a grenade would wreck gear, but a headshot wouldn't - would make the game much more strategic), but you can disable this and run the Scavvers mod  by Tentacus, although that mod also has "quirks".

This is a great mod, glad to see it back. I have had some great moments with a bomb collar and devious devices after violate, going back to camp and having a hell of a time with settlers (and sexual harassment) taking advantage of me, and using a crappy pistol to try and get my gear back and the code.

Cap depositing... I'll have to try the Commonwealth Caps mod, but I'm a fan of  using the commands to do it manually.

Rad Morphing Redux.. I use this for Alternate Slot clothing mods, stripping. A brilliant mod...

Corpse Looting... I'd love to see some realism added to looting corpses. Who would wear clothing or armour from a gross monster, or bloody corpse, or even from a dirty, flea ridden, diseased person. Never mind searching through a bin, and saying that outfit and armour would be perfectly fine to wear, with its Fleas, Dirt, Radiation and all other manner of filth and disease on it.

Permanently Slave Collared... with the right settings, and Sexual Harassment installed. You can end up permanently Collared, see the comments section on the old FO4 NudeBasics mod. The mod was deleted, but the comments section kept going strong.

Permanently being Shock Collared can be turned off, in the Fallout 4 NudeBasics MCM at any time though. It's fun, when you set it up for permanent Shock Collared...

57 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

Corpse Looting... I'd love to see some realism added to looting corpses. Who would wear clothing or armour from a gross monster, or bloody corpse, or even from a dirty, flea ridden, diseased person. Never mind searching through a bin, and saying that outfit and armour would be perfectly fine to wear, with its Fleas, Dirt, Radiation and all other manner of filth and disease on it.

Sounds like you should check out Tentacus's Scavver's Closet if you haven't already. It has a few bugs, like any mod, but you can selectively turn off/on most features in MCM so pick and choose if you want to find broken weapons, clothes that don't fit or are just too disgusting to wear, dead fusion cells and cores, spare working (and more often broken) pairs of glasses for folks like me using Myopia Simulator, limits on the number of outfits, body armor and chems/food/drink you can carry, backpack handling, and so on.

39 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Sounds like you should check out Tentacus's Scavver's Closet if you haven't already. It has a few bugs, like any mod, but you can selectively turn off/on most features in MCM so pick and choose if you want to find broken weapons, clothes that don't fit or are just too disgusting to wear, dead fusion cells and cores, spare working (and more often broken) pairs of glasses for folks like me using Myopia Simulator, limits on the number of outfits, body armor and chems/food/drink you can carry, backpack handling, and so on.

I tried Scavver's Closet, when it first was released. Following it for a long time, but it came up against a few Vanilla Game problems. Namely... items resetting to a Vanilla state when dropped, losing their Tags, and items having to be put in containers singly, or breaking the mod.

Shame... as I would have loved to have had it fix the problem.

I used it, when it was first released, and think it's a great mod. Really making your game tougher. No magic inventory, carrying more guns than The A Team...

I would have loved to also see a X-Com inventory system mod, either old or newer X-Com version inventories. Where items only can be carried if they can actually fit in a pocket, or backpack, or Harness.

Myopia Simulator is a great mod, but it gives me a headache. I prefer the Dark Fog method, where your vision is perfect, until you get to a certain distance, and it is just fogged out. Skyrim does this with Blindfolds.

No headaches, perfect close vision, but no sniping enemies from afar, as well as no seeing enemies until they are right on top of you. If your vision was really bad, you'd be limited to a very short distance of Fog free area.

There are mods that have backpack slots, such as https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/51614?pk_source=nexus+mods&pk_campaign=nxm_social - more realstic carry weight. YMMV, as I am not sure how they interact with modded items.

Scavvers closet is a great mod, but has several severe problems, mainly rerolling items when given to settlers/companions and when backpacks are dropped due to another mod (CSL, for example) causing carry weight to bug out. If you restrict it to clothes, you are fine, but I think it also has a problem with modded clothing (at least some types).

Edited by Nuka Cherry
17 minutes ago, Nuka Cherry said:

There are mods that have backpack slots, such as https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/51614?pk_source=nexus+mods&pk_campaign=nxm_social - more realstic carry weight. YMMV, as I am not sure how they interact with modded items.

Scavvers closet is a great mod, but has several severe problems, mainly rerolling items when given to settlers/companions and when backpacks are dropped due to another mod (CSL, for example) causing carry weight to bug out. If you restrict it to clothes, you are fine, but I think it also has a problem with modded clothing (at least some types).

not work with mod clothing (vtaw8 vtaw umbra dicky doneban trs and couple others)

4 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Permanently being Shock Collared can be turned off, in the Fallout 4 NudeBasics MCM at any time though. It's fun, when you set it up for permanent Shock Collared...

Well you did it! I am very pleased to see this mod (officially) pop up on the recently added page. I lost count of how many times you would send this mod to each and every person who asked for it (myself included). 

Good job with the description page too. It annoys me when you can't figure out what all a mod does or the mod author writes a novel.

Hats off to ya! Keep up the good work!

2 hours ago, Krazyone said:

I tried Scavver's Closet, when it first was released. Following it for a long time, but it came up against a few Vanilla Game problems. Namely... items resetting to a Vanilla state when dropped, losing their Tags, and items having to be put in containers singly, or breaking the mod.

Shame... as I would have loved to have had it fix the problem.

I used it, when it was first released, and think it's a great mod. Really making your game tougher. No magic inventory, carrying more guns than The A Team...

I would have loved to also see a X-Com inventory system mod, either old or newer X-Com version inventories. Where items only can be carried if they can actually fit in a pocket, or backpack, or Harness.

Myopia Simulator is a great mod, but it gives me a headache. I prefer the Dark Fog method, where your vision is perfect, until you get to a certain distance, and it is just fogged out. Skyrim does this with Blindfolds.

No headaches, perfect close vision, but no sniping enemies from afar, as well as no seeing enemies until they are right on top of you. If your vision was really bad, you'd be limited to a very short distance of Fog free area.

If you are naked, there are no pockets by the way ... 

The only thing bad about the Myopia is the 3rd person sex scene viewing... it's all blurry - not good for screen shots... the fog idea is better I think (near sighted people) - perhaps one of the effects of being collared.

No-strip manager is hit and miss with AAF - so the glasses don't stay on... or they do... but also npc clothing will re-appear equipped - etc. so the glasses and the myopia effect is just no-go for me.

Better Living with Cumistry has a very nice and unique screen affect after getting with cum from a synth - fluid machine - greyish and in distance things

The permanent collar is interesting idea.  If you want to make it hard, why not just make it hard?  

RP - Nora comes out of the vault - hormones started - permanent collar (use black strict latex collar - looks better) ---- along with the perm collar, Nora is also accessorized in a black matching latex hood, black latex blindfold, penis gag, black latex harness, and the black boots (less the corset) - may have to be a custom built 1 piece outfit - but if locked on and cannot be undone at Workbench Unlocker, NPC's, or any other means - such as Boston Helper (makes it too easy) - items are effectively non-wearable throughout the game.

Hormone activated mostly naked helpless sex slave running around the commonwealth - with no pockets - backpack only - you could restrict the bag by total weight of each category?  20 pounds of food, ammo, meds, misc is about right for a bag strapped to the back of a naked woman running around.  Hardcore would be only one weapon anyway - not able to carry more than that... junk?  Nah, no need for that.  Food water drugs condoms and maybe the pill.

Along with your other "hardcore" stuff, you make the commonwealth a true horror show for Nora.... 

Go big or go home!

:)

Thanks for taking this over.  While quirky at times, it is a mod always in my load order.

John

PS - you could tie all of this within sexual harassment - the deeper the submission, maybe items are removed or added... or if Nora is strong willed.... your choice.  I play Nora as a snobby strong willed lawyer - never gives in... 

Edited by MrCruelJohn
41 minutes ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Well you did it! I am very pleased to see this mod (officially) pop up on the recently added page. I lost count of how many times you would send this mod to each and every person who asked for it (myself included). 

Good job with the description page too. It annoys me when you can't figure out what all a mod does or the mod author writes a novel.

Hats off to ya! Keep up the good work!

I dislike it when you don't get a single screenshot...

There's a lot of text in my Description, but it's in sections. Highlighted, Bullet Pointed, and simplified. Plus I love it when modders add screenshots of the MCM Menu's, which I do myself.

I've come across a few mods, where I've read everything on all the pages, and still had no clue as to what a mod does.

This mod was always too good to let it die, too many features, too much fun.

Enjoy the mod... :)

5 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

If you are naked, there are no pockets by the way ... 

The only thing bad about the Myopia is the 3rd person sex scene viewing... it's all blurry - not good for screen shots... the fog idea is better I think (near sighted people) - perhaps one of the effects of being collared.

No-strip manager is hit and miss with AAF - so the glasses don't stay on... or they do... but also npc clothing will re-appear equipped - etc. so the glasses and the myopia effect is just no-go for me.

Better Living with Cumistry has a very nice and unique screen affect after getting with cum from a synth - fluid machine - greyish and in distance things

The permanent collar is interesting idea.  If you want to make it hard, why not just make it hard?  

RP - Nora comes out of the vault - hormones started - permanent collar (use black strict latex collar - looks better) ---- along with the perm collar, Nora is also accessorized in a black matching latex hood, black latex blindfold, penis gag, black latex harness, and the black boots (less the corset) - may have to be a custom built 1 piece outfit - but if locked on and cannot be undone at Workbench Unlocker, NPC's, or any other means - such as Boston Helper (makes it too easy) - items are effectively non-wearable throughout the game.

Hormone activated mostly naked helpless sex slave running around the commonwealth - with no pockets - backpack only - you could restrict the bag by total weight of each category?  20 pounds of food, ammo, meds, misc is about right for a bag strapped to the back of a naked woman running around.  Hardcore would be only one weapon anyway - not able to carry more than that... junk?  Nah, no need for that.  Food water drugs condoms and maybe the pill.

Along with your other "hardcore" stuff, you make the commonwealth a true horror show for Nora.... 

Go big or go home!

:)

Thanks for taking this over.  While quirky at times, it is a mod always in my load order.

John

PS - you could tie all of this within sexual harassment - the deeper the submission, maybe items are removed or added... or if Nora is strong willed.... your choice.  I play Nora as a snobby strong willed lawyer - never gives in... 

Naked and No Pockets... Is that a Scavver's Closet thing, I like it.

I've made Fallout 4 really hard to play before, using mods. 36 Carryweight, Levelled Enemies that take your stuff and you have no chance of getting it back, Permanent Slave to Raiders, Permanent Shock Collar, barely any food, Water doesn't heal and is worthless, uncooked food has 50 to 100 Rads. That was fun... :grimace:

Sexual Harassment mod, I like the Hypnosis conditioning, and people talking Nora into doing stuff she normally wouldn't do.

14 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I use Rogg's No-Strip Items Manager to set eyeglasses protected, and also opt the eyes biped slot (17) out of stripping for mods like Sexual Harassment which give you the option if they don't consult AAF/protected equipment for their own stripping implementations.

7 minutes ago, koutsokou said:

Nice mod, but it says that there was an update but cant find it. It is always the v1.07 version for me

No update... it's the limitations of Lovers Lab.

I've been tweaking the mod page, check at the very bottom of the description page, and read the greyed out text, it tells you what I've updated.

Actual Updates...

- Adding lots more AAF Animation Links  ( you may want to check them out )

- Tweaking the Mod Page

- Adding a Link to the Old FO4 NudeBasics Comments Page, that I've been using since day 1 of the original mod. A treasure trove of info, and ideas.

- Fixing Typos in the description

- More links added...

19 hours ago, teddy.heretic said:

Great Mod like the idea, but it's armor/ clothes brake/ damage or just only unequip when breast get bigger?

They can be tailored using the MCM...

Check out the Main Mod Page, for the Screenshots of the MCM.

Armor Breaking...  Armor Breaking, Turn them all to 0, like in the MCM screenshot, if you don't want armour to break, because of Sleeping, General Wear and Tear, Torn off by enemies, Destroyed by Gunshots. possibly burnt off by Shock Collars when they ignite.

Enable armor and clothing break ON / OFF doesn't work. You need to turn everything down to 0, as in the MCM screenshot.

Breast Expansion... Body changing can cause attire to break, set to OFF if you don't want Nora shredding her clothes with her Breast expansions.

Vanilla Effects...  Restrict naked item buying and changing, set to OFF if you don't want people ripping off your clothes when you steal their stuff.

54 minutes ago, teddy.heretic said:

oo ic thx for quick reply. But I have found another issue. When I use this mod (CBBE version), AAF event suddenly stop a second start to play. I don't know why or I just do wrong when installed it

I get various AAF problems myself, whether FO4 NudeBasics is installed or not.

- Certain Animations stop, and they just stand there waiting. It's always the same animations...

- Supermutants and Humans losing their erection. I role-play, that they're having performance issues. All talk, and can't keep it up.

- Creatures erections not unsheathing.

- Animations going out of time with each other, especially on Mirelurks.

- Flying creatures having sex in the Air.

- Ping Ponging between animations... this is a animator issue, I've read animators talking about.

But they're all minor, and compared to what it used to be without AAF, I can live with them.

The problem you are talking about, is an animation issue. Jumping between animations. The animations have to be made a certain way, or they can do that. I've only read comments about it, from animators.

I've never made any animations myself, although I want to eventually make some. Such as Brahmiluff, Radroaches and if there were fish in the waters, Fish too...

4 hours ago, Sankuria said:

does this mod still work?

I've been using and updating it for myself since if was first released in June 2019, it has been tweaked to perfection, as well as it being made into CBBE and Fusion Girl versions.

I've been posting on it's original mod page, since it was released, as well as distributing it to fans after it got deleted. It's a brilliant mod... :)

Yes, it still works... for me, it's always a permanent install...

On 7/1/2022 at 7:45 AM, vaultbait said:

I use Rogg's No-Strip Items Manager to set eyeglasses protected, and also opt the eyes biped slot (17) out of stripping for mods like Sexual Harassment which give you the option if they don't consult AAF/protected equipment for their own stripping implementations.

Yes, as I said, hit or miss - not reliable ... would be great if it was, but it No-Strip/AAF doesn't work consistently for me.  Sometimes things are fine, other times stripped.

Also, even during a scene, AAF will put back on clothing on NPCs... randomly - which has always been an issue with AAF - but as @Krazyone said, better than the days of no AAF.  The reality for me is I cannot reliably trust No-Strip/Mod/AAF interaction to be blinded with Myopic.  Tried it, tested it, got the T-shirt.

John

Edited by MrCruelJohn