One fine morning along with the ESO well rested bonus i noticed the following:

The mod supports both the old radiation skin effect and the newer radiation body effect for morphings.

Both are placed together in a common script.

If the player puts on the power armor suit then all Events caused by Radiation are turned off. This is correct in principle at least for the radiation skin effect (for undressing) ! Unfortunately, the radiation body effect is then switched off at the same time. Unless I misinterpreted it, which often happens: Radiation alone could not cause the player to leave power armor again. Is that so ?

(I haven't played Fallout in a long time)

4 hours ago, Krazyone said:

So it's Breast Enlargement without the Radiation...

This makes it harder, as Radaway wont fix it. Staying at 100% Milk, will give Nora a daily permanent size increase, as well as stopping clothing being worn.

Sex keeps renewing the Breast Milk production, upping its levels from 1 to 7 ( Hormone Irritation )

Max Milk = 65 Units + Irritation Level Extra Milk    ( level 7 = +100 Milk )

Reducing Breast Size...

Milk filled = Fadeout Time reduces, as long as Nora doesn't have sex. Get to 0, to start having her Breasts reducing.

Permanent Breast Sizes = Breast Reduction Packs fix it.

Milker Armour = Milks Nora, keeping down the permanent effects. But making her horny as Hell... Plus she needs to be naked, and have empty Milk bottles in your inventory.

I'll have to give it try, I'm wondering if Nora gets Breast Milk from the Milker Armour. It would be handy for Wasteland Dairy, Baby feeding.

You got it. A couple things, you can alter the "weight" that milk affects dressing/undressing in the MCM. Took me a while but now I almost never auto undress. Max Milk = 65 units + (Irritation Level times 5). Sex keeps raising your irritation level if you haven't reached the fadeout period. Fadeout lasts until Milk Content reaches a certain Milk Content level. 1-8 I think (I recoded mine to 1 or zero). Sex during Fadeout raises Milk Content 10 points, but doesn't raise your irritation level. If you have clean empty milk bottles or clean baby bottles, the milker will produce a bottle of milk. A consumable with no rads! But it is a bit rare and random to get these. Last is the fadeout must be reached (set by the MCM), THEN milkers and sleep reduces Milk Content. Milkers have limits too. The milker armor drains the most milk from your jugs. :)

Also, you can tweak your FO4_NudeBasics.Ini file like you showed me. Like I said before, the radiation morphs and hormone irritation morphs can conflict. At least they did for me. I now use radiation morphs from the waist down and hormone from the waist up. (and I tweak the look every couple days or so to keep it interesting).

2 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

You got it. A couple things, you can alter the "weight" that milk affects dressing/undressing in the MCM. Took me a while but now I almost never auto undress. Max Milk = 65 units + (Irritation Level times 5). Sex keeps raising your irritation level if you haven't reached the fadeout period. Fadeout lasts until Milk Content reaches a certain Milk Content level. 1-8 I think (I recoded mine to 1 or zero). Sex during Fadeout raises Milk Content 10 points, but doesn't raise your irritation level. If you have clean empty milk bottles or clean baby bottles, the milker will produce a bottle of milk. A consumable with no rads! But it is a bit rare and random to get these. Last is the fadeout must be reached (set by the MCM), THEN milkers and sleep reduces Milk Content. Milkers have limits too. The milker armor drains the most milk from your jugs. :)

Also, you can tweak your FO4_NudeBasics.Ini file like you showed me. Like I said before, the radiation morphs and hormone irritation morphs can conflict. At least they did for me. I now use radiation morphs from the waist down and hormone from the waist up. (and I tweak the look every couple days or so to keep it interesting).

You could have Radiation and Milk have different Breast Morphs, that they control.

Milk = More weighty Breasts

Radiation = More Plastic Surgery looking Breasts.

or

Milk = Breasts

Radiation = Chun Li thighs and backside

I like your idea, that Radiation affects the lower half. Chun-Li thighs sounds good, at full Radiation. I doubt Nora would be able to get into her clothes, with massive thighs and backside. She'd have to wear baggy dresses and ponchos.

Milk Stripping...

You said... you can alter the "weight" that milk affects dressing/undressing in the MCM.

I went and checked it...

The OTHER INFLUENCE option in the MCM... I never realised that was for how much Breast Milk affects stripping.

I'll have to do some testing, on a new game. Using my Where am I save game start, with a few mod-list tweaks... :)

23 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Milk = Breasts

Radiation = Chun Li thighs and backside

You read my mind. Already done. Love me some Chun Li!

I thought about the radiation and milk both affecting the breasts, as long as they are different sliders it should work. The game engine gets confused when they conflict. Looks wonky.

Currently I'm trying to get my sub/dom up to +50 (extremely dominant). I think I'm at +39. (I usually end up at -50 pretty quick) So this is new. I'm just waiting till I fail a check and end up with a shock collar. Also there are different dialogs when you are dominant/submissive for butt slaps and other situations in Sex harrasment mod. I never knew that.

8 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

You read my mind. Already done. Love me some Chun Li!

I thought about the radiation and milk both affecting the breasts, as long as they are different sliders it should work. The game engine gets confused when they conflict. Looks wonky.

Currently I'm trying to get my sub/dom up to +50 (extremely dominant). I think I'm at +39. (I usually end up at -50 pretty quick) So this is new. I'm just waiting till I fail a check and end up with a shock collar. Also there are different dialogs when you are dominant/submissive for butt slaps and other situations in Sex harrasment mod. I never knew that.

Sex Harasment... Getting to Dominant isn't easy, your character slips to Sub very quickly...

I've been messing with Hormone Irritation, I've currently not had it fire up yet... but it's a heavily modded, testing, hardcore play-through. Not a permanent play-through, as it's too hardcore.

Something is probably messing with it firing up...

12 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Sex Harasment... Getting to Dominant isn't easy, your character slips to Sub very quickly...

I've been messing with Hormone Irritation, I've currently not had it fire up yet... but it's a heavily modded, testing, hardcore play-through. Not a permanent play-through, as it's too hardcore.

Something is probably messing with it firing up...

If I remember correctly, I had trouble getting it to start. In the MCM make sure to turn on milking and hormone irritation body effects. Also turn on (enable) permanent breast growing and secondary permanent breast growing effects. Make a save, set the chance to catch hormone irritations really high, go to AAF have sex w/someone (even if it is a solo sex or w/dogmeat). you should get a message in the top left corner saying something like, Shit shit my hormones go crazy. Then you can either play normal and watch the growth happen every 20 seconds or so, or you can just wait in a chair for about 12 hours. Then you can tweak the results to your liking in the .Ini file.

I hit a damn snag getting to Dom. I got defeated by Kellog of all people and he put a damn yoke on me. I don't allow myself to use keys or workbench unlocker. Luckily Piper killed Kellog while I hid behind a desk and stimpacked her repeatedly. lol. By the time I got Trashcan Carla to unlock me (Sex Harassment approach), my self esteem was wrecked. ugh. How do you handle Devious Devices getting put on? I try to only use the lock pick or struggle to get out of them.

12 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

If I remember correctly, I had trouble getting it to start. In the MCM make sure to turn on milking and hormone irritation body effects. Also turn on (enable) permanent breast growing and secondary permanent breast growing effects. Make a save, set the chance to catch hormone irritations really high, go to AAF have sex w/someone (even if it is a solo sex or w/dogmeat). you should get a message in the top left corner saying something like, Shit shit my hormones go crazy. Then you can either play normal and watch the growth happen every 20 seconds or so, or you can just wait in a chair for about 12 hours. Then you can tweak the results to your liking in the .Ini file.

I hit a damn snag getting to Dom. I got defeated by Kellog of all people and he put a damn yoke on me. I don't allow myself to use keys or workbench unlocker. Luckily Piper killed Kellog while I hid behind a desk and stimpacked her repeatedly. lol. By the time I got Trashcan Carla to unlock me (Sex Harassment approach), my self esteem was wrecked. ugh. How do you handle Devious Devices getting put on? I try to only use the lock pick or struggle to get out of them.

Getting Hormones to work... My Hardcore, test set-up wont fire it up. So I tried another Mod Organizer 2 save game profile, and it worked. Unfortunately, it was another one of my test profiles, and was too glitchy to play.  I like testing out new game mod-lists...

I'm guessing I'll need to set up a new mod-list on my Hardcore Game, my Test Game Save, and Mod Organizer 2 Overwrite Folder needs deleting, and starting a new-ish game. I always start my games getting out of the Cryo-Pod.

===========================================

Getting out of Devious Devices... this is always tough.

Sexual Harassment... too easy to get out.  Approaches = Can set the Caps cost, I set mine to 1,000 Caps.

Will Power Unlocking = I turn this off, too cheaty.

Boston Devious Helper... They will unlock you, but the mod doesn't seem to have consequences for anything. I'd love for it to follow up with dire consequences, for not doing as you are told. But nothing seems to happen, for not doing as you are told.

Download these patches as well...

Boston Devious Helper Voice

Boston Devious Helper Voice Collar

Boston Devious Helper Patch - Plugs of the Commonwealth Slot 54   if you use Plugs of the Commonwealth

Deviously Cursed Wasteland... you'll end up getting locked into even more stuff. Plus it feels unfinished, feeling about 90% complete.

Deviously Cursed Wasteland Menu... a trap fire MCM menu, that should have been in Deviously Cursed Wasteland. Could have done with more options...

Jacks Disable Quick Loot... Devious Devices wont fire up without it, should have been in Deviously Cursed Wasteland. It stops you seeing inside containers.

Roggvirs Devious Device Manager... for Violate events. Essential Mod...

My Choice...

What I do... I set my Devious Devices with Roggvir's Devious Device Manager, so that Violate only puts Kinky Stuff on Nora. No game stopping stuff, just stuff that makes her look slutty. That also take up slots, that stop her equipping armour., or clothes.

Yes...

Corsets

Boots that allow her to run normally

Chastity Belts ................... Turn off Steel Chastity Belt, it's messed up.

Piercings

Plugs

Gloves

Harnesses

Collars

Rope Wrist binding... like Handcuffs, but devious. They also allow you to do everything, except use weapons. Also, tied in front of you...

Rubber Suits

Nope...

Devious Cuffs

Devious Ankle Cuffs

Yokes

Armbinders

Head wear ................. these are just irritating

Harness Suits that stop you Walking, Picking Up Stuff, or hamper your mobility.

Devious Clothing ............... it looks bad, and fits bad.

Devious Mitts ...................... stops you picking up stuff

Blindfolds .............................. my eyes hurt

Breast bondage stuff ....................... they never work correctly, not for me.

You can also turn off Handcuffs and Hinged Handcuffs, in Violates MCM for Restraints. Leaving only the Rope Wrist Bindings, to escape from. Still Devious though, but a Knife can cut through it, eventually... I think, as I've only just started using this feature. It feels more immersive, as Rope is easier to get.

Edited by Krazyone
2 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Getting out of Devious Devices... this is always tough.

Sexual Harassment... too easy to get out.  Approaches = Can set the Caps cost, I set mine to 1,000 Caps.

Will Power Unlocking = I turn this off, too cheaty.

My Choice...

What I do... I set my Devious Devices with Roggvir's Devious Device Manager, so that Violate only puts Kinky Stuff on Nora. No game stopping stuff, just stuff that makes her look slutty. That also take up slots, that stop her equipping armour., or clothes.

Yeah, I don't like the too cheaty methods. That's why I limit which methods I can and can't use. Like you said about the Devious Boston Helper, there should be consequences. 

Deviously Cursed Wasteland was way too buggy for me. I loved that mod when it would work, but I can only take so many crashes to the desktop.

Cursed DD Enchantings was about the same, loved being scared to loot containers and this really seemed to dial up the time lock shields on DD's (Like 8-12 hours). But it somehow was messing up the RC8 for DD. Maybe the library or something, I didn't dig through the coding to find out, maybe I should. Anyways, I don't use either of these mods currently.

I like your setup for DD's using Roggvir's DD manager. I might copy you on that. I don't mind the game stopping DD's because it feels more like a consequence for being bound up. I can see the pros and cons of either way.

Do you use High Heels System? I do, but I almost always get alignment issues in AAF. I'd like to figure out how to fix this. Any suggestions?

21 minutes ago, Spaceguest991 said:

I'm having some problems with my clothes and armor breaking, I turn off the option for clothes and armor breaking but they still break up times. So I'm not quite sure how to set up the options to stop clothes and breaking at least when I don't want them to.

Solution... turn all the clothes breaking sliders chances to zero, in the MCM. That's what I do...

Any broken clothes can be bought back, from the huge chested vendor, in Diamond City. She's outside the area, where the Security keep their prisoners.

Edited by Krazyone
On 8/8/2022 at 1:08 PM, bwagdog669680 said:

Yeah, I don't like the too cheaty methods. That's why I limit which methods I can and can't use. Like you said about the Devious Boston Helper, there should be consequences. 

Deviously Cursed Wasteland was way too buggy for me. I loved that mod when it would work, but I can only take so many crashes to the desktop.

Cursed DD Enchantings was about the same, loved being scared to loot containers and this really seemed to dial up the time lock shields on DD's (Like 8-12 hours). But it somehow was messing up the RC8 for DD. Maybe the library or something, I didn't dig through the coding to find out, maybe I should. Anyways, I don't use either of these mods currently.

I like your setup for DD's using Roggvir's DD manager. I might copy you on that. I don't mind the game stopping DD's because it feels more like a consequence for being bound up. I can see the pros and cons of either way.

Do you use High Heels System? I do, but I almost always get alignment issues in AAF. I'd like to figure out how to fix this. Any suggestions?

Deviously Cursed Wasteland never crashed for me, it needs the correct mod set-up. But it was missing some features, that turned me off.

Deviously Cursed Wasteland Features, Wish-List...

- Noises when you get a Devious Device equipped.   Skyrim Feature.

- Explosive equipping option, that blows off your clothes.  Skyrim Feature.

- MCM Chances for lots of stuff, built into the mod. Stuff that's in Roggvirs Devious Device Manager, and Devious Devices MCM.

- Squeezing scaling when wearing items, Corsets stay shape, when pregnant. Chastity Bra's reduce breasts, when worn, as they are metal. Skyrim feature.

- Jack's disable quick loot features, added into the main mod.

- Nipple Ring un-equipping clothing, MCM option.

- Certain Devious items, block wearing other items that clip.

- Devious Items underneath clothing, go invisible, or visible. MCM Option.   Skyrim Feature.

===================================

AAF Alignment fix, for Nora in High Heels...

No real fix for this, I just role-play, that Nora is Drugged up, or been fed Alcohol, until she is not truly in her right mind.

7 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Solution... turn all the clothes breaking sliders chances to zero, in the MCM. That's what I do...

Any broken clothes can be bought back, from the huge chested vendor, in Diamond City. She's outside the area, where the Security keep their prisoners.

I'll try that for when I do not won't clothes breaking, thanks.

Also I didn't know there was a vendor that did that, will be handy if I want stuff to be breakable but not lose unique stuff.

12 hours ago, Spaceguest991 said:

I'll try that for when I do not won't clothes breaking, thanks.

Also I didn't know there was a vendor that did that, will be handy if I want stuff to be breakable but not lose unique stuff.

Yeah... that's the settings I always use, for stopping clothing breaking, when I play.

FO4 NudeBasics Broken Clothes Vendor... You've got to go actually looking for her, she's in some back alley, inside Diamond City. Most of the time, you'll not realise she's there, as it's not a place you go to a lot.

On 8/9/2022 at 1:16 PM, Krazyone said:

Deviously Cursed Wasteland never crashed for me, it needs the correct mod set-up. But it was missing some features, that turned me off.

Deviously Cursed Wasteland Features, Wish-List...

- Noises when you get a Devious Device equipped.   Skyrim Feature.

- Explosive equipping option, that blows off your clothes.  Skyrim Feature.

- MCM Chances for lots of stuff, built into the mod. Stuff that's in Roggvirs Devious Device Manager, and Devious Devices MCM.

- Squeezing scaling when wearing items, Corsets stay shape, when pregnant. Chastity Bra's reduce breasts, when worn, as they are metal. Skyrim feature.

- Jack's disable quick loot features, added into the main mod.

- Nipple Ring un-equipping clothing, MCM option.

- Certain Devious items, block wearing other items that clip.

- Devious Items underneath clothing, go invisible, or visible. MCM Option.   Skyrim Feature.

===================================

AAF Alignment fix, for Nora in High Heels...

No real fix for this, I just role-play, that Nora is Drugged up, or been fed Alcohol, until she is not truly in her right mind.

You're probably right, about the mod set up for DCW for function properly.

- I was working on the equip noises for DD. The coding has a few work arounds because the FO4 engine has it's flaws. As a result, what should've been fairly easy coding turned into a nightmare for me. I had to walk away from it for a while. Maybe I'll take another crack at it.

- I also wanted to make morphs for DD. I think it might conflict with other mods that do morphs, but maybe not. (Putting this one on my to-do list)

- Not sure what Jack's disable quick loot is.

- Not sure if going invisible under clothing is possible. Wait, don't you get a DD dress at the vault that does that? It's been a while since I used DCW. Maybe it is possible.

I think I'll try disabling the high heels system. I believe everything worked fine except your feet would sink into the ground a bit.

Okay, I'm off to the creation kit. (BTW what ever happened to Mad Science for Dummies???)

I've noticed a bit of weirdness when using this mod, Like if I start a new game then I start with less special stats in the character creation, Nate is for some reason naked during character creation and sometimes nate is just invisible, if I go to the body options during character creation the camera won't move and will stay where the mirror is. Waking up from in the vault at the start of the game my character is naked without the vault suit equipped and sometimes the DC Guards won't have clothes like they'll keep the armor on but no clothes.

Anyone else having stuff like this happen? or is just something about my mod load out not playing nice and making problems.

28 minutes ago, Spaceguest991 said:

I've noticed a bit of weirdness when using this mod, Like if I start a new game then I start with less special stats in the character creation, Nate is for some reason naked during character creation and sometimes nate is just invisible, if I go to the body options during character creation the camera won't move and will stay where the mirror is. Waking up from in the vault at the start of the game my character is naked without the vault suit equipped and sometimes the DC Guards won't have clothes like they'll keep the armor on but no clothes.

Anyone else having stuff like this happen? or is just something about my mod load out not playing nice and making problems.

FO4 NudeBasics reduces your SPECIAL Stats at the start of the game.

The rest sounds like a problem at your end, with your mod set-up and if you're using Mod Organizer 2. It could be stuff in your Overwrite...

I've used FO4 NudeBasics since it was released originally, a long time ago. I've had no problems...

3 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

You're probably right, about the mod set up for DCW for function properly.

- I was working on the equip noises for DD. The coding has a few work arounds because the FO4 engine has it's flaws. As a result, what should've been fairly easy coding turned into a nightmare for me. I had to walk away from it for a while. Maybe I'll take another crack at it.

- I also wanted to make morphs for DD. I think it might conflict with other mods that do morphs, but maybe not. (Putting this one on my to-do list)

- Not sure what Jack's disable quick loot is.

- Not sure if going invisible under clothing is possible. Wait, don't you get a DD dress at the vault that does that? It's been a while since I used DCW. Maybe it is possible.

I think I'll try disabling the high heels system. I believe everything worked fine except your feet would sink into the ground a bit.

Okay, I'm off to the creation kit. (BTW what ever happened to Mad Science for Dummies???)

Devious Device morphs... I'm not sure what you mean, what are devious device morphs. I know you click on them, when bodysliding...

Jacks Disable Quick Loot... is an essential mod for Deviously Cursed Wasteland, the traps wont fire without it. As quick loot, stops them firing. Jacks Disable Quick Loot, stops you viewing into items and taking their stuff. You'll have just OPEN, when you look at any container, such as a Suitcase, Corpse, Trash Bins, etc...

This will force you to open the container, and triggering the devious trap script.

Without it, you'll look at the item, it's contents will be displayed, you'll take the items without opening the container, and the Trap Script, wont trigger.

It should be in the requirements of Deviously Cursed Wasteland, as it's an essential mod.

Going invisible under clothing... it's a simple matter of un-equipping it, or if you want it visible when worn. Equipping it, over the item, things like the Clothes Packs mods, have you equipping multiple layers of clothing at the same time, under different slots. With devious devices, you'd have to swap out the items slot it takes.

High Heels going into the ground... this is realism, all that Nora needs is muddy shoes.

Mad Science for Dummies... not sure, it was last updated in March. I know of it, but never used it, if it got that far.

1 hour ago, Krazyone said:

Devious Device morphs... I'm not sure what you mean, what are devious device morphs. I know you click on them, when bodysliding...

I was referring to corsets making your waist slimmer, maybe nipple piercings making your nipples puffy etc.

I just got done digging through the scripts for the mods that use morphs. I think I've got the general idea and method to do some of these things, but it would take some trial and error. I'll keep studying.

I'd like to set up sliders in the MCM to tweak Nude Basic morphs. Again I need to do more studying and learning.

Quick Loot- Okay, I understand. I remember when I used DCW, sometimes the traps wouldn't trigger. That's probably why. Damn, maybe I need to get DCW back out and try to set it up properly. Thanks for the tip.

Shame about Mad Science, that mod looked for a minute like it would've been fun. Oh well.

Also getting it where I start naked in the bathroom.

I have a mod called Teacher and Student (can't remember where I got it from). It puts an NPC outside 111 who can teach you a few perks, has a heart attack and dies. This mod makes him naked as well. And he waited 30 years to teach me. Poor guy.

I don't use DCW due to the quest forced on you from the pod, so I use Cursed DD Enchantings instead - This one can still trigger with quick loot enabled.

13 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

I was referring to corsets making your waist slimmer, maybe nipple piercings making your nipples puffy etc.

I just got done digging through the scripts for the mods that use morphs. I think I've got the general idea and method to do some of these things, but it would take some trial and error. I'll keep studying.

I'd like to set up sliders in the MCM to tweak Nude Basic morphs. Again I need to do more studying and learning.

Quick Loot- Okay, I understand. I remember when I used DCW, sometimes the traps wouldn't trigger. That's probably why. Damn, maybe I need to get DCW back out and try to set it up properly. Thanks for the tip.

Shame about Mad Science, that mod looked for a minute like it would've been fun. Oh well.

Corset Scaling... there are mods that do that in Skyrim. 

Devious Devices... has waist and Breast scaling, that basically stop Corsets and Chastity Bra's scaling up with belly and breast sizes.

Devious Training... has variable body morphing, when wearing Devious Devices.

- Corsets eventually slim the waist to a huge amount.

- Feet arch, stopping shoes being worn, and stopping walking without Devious Shoes.

- Eye's get bigger, with Blindfolds.

- Devious Collars, will stretch the neck. Making the player have hugely lengthened necks.

- Along with a lot more, in the MCM options.

Devious Framework has Nipple Piercings un-equipping clothing.

Mad Science for Dummies... a mod is not necessarily dead, I've seen mods come back from the dead, many times...

I've been having fun with Assimilation, not one for your main save game. But fun, there is a lot of features.

9 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Also getting it where I start naked in the bathroom.

I have a mod called Teacher and Student (can't remember where I got it from). It puts an NPC outside 111 who can teach you a few perks, has a heart attack and dies. This mod makes him naked as well. And he waited 30 years to teach me. Poor guy.

I don't use DCW due to the quest forced on you from the pod, so I use Cursed DD Enchantings instead - This one can still trigger with quick loot enabled.

I've never heard of the Teacher and Student mod, if you find out, just drop a link.

Devious Enchanting... a deleted mod, the link is for the comments page. I've got a comment on it, that I'd forgotten about it. Looks like it has face morphs...

2 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Corset Scaling... there are mods that do that in Skyrim. 

Devious Devices... has waist and Breast scaling, that basically stop Corsets and Chastity Bra's scaling up with belly and breast sizes.

Devious Training... has variable body morphing, when wearing Devious Devices.

- Corsets eventually slim the waist to a huge amount.

- Feet arch, stopping shoes being worn, and stopping walking without Devious Shoes.

- Eye's get bigger, with Blindfolds.

- Devious Collars, will stretch the neck. Making the player have hugely lengthened necks.

- Along with a lot more, in the MCM options.

I just looked at the Devious Training link. Wow! Very cool looking mod. I gotta learn more, maybe I can do something like that.

I restarted my play through, left the vault, ran straight west (there's a trader out there), and got shock collar put on me. I'm trying to see how far I can get while collared. Since I can't make money off traders, I took the Fortune Finder and Scrounger perks first. I don't know if it is a glitch or bug, but it happened twice to me, once with Trashcan Carla, and once with the Lady at the diner (Order Up quest). My shock collar just disappeared when I traded with them. I reloaded a save, traded with them, then it didn't disappear. Weird. 

I'm glad you made the count down on the bomb collar longer. Maybe now I can make a mad dash up to the press box to buy the Diamond City House...If I can make 2000 caps. I think this will be a fun play through.