55 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

This shouldn't happen as long as the mods all supply a unique keywords when adding/adjusting/clearing their morphs, and you use a recent version of LM (there was a longstanding bug where LM would pick one keyword morph at random for a given slider rather than the one with the highest value at the time, but I don't remember which version that got fixed in).

You're probably right. I haven't dug through all the scripts for the morphs on all the mods that do morphs. So I'm not sure if or which ones use keywords. From what I've seen, they reference the sliders out of a ,json file in FO4>Data>F4SE>Plugins>F4EE>Sliders folder.

I am not the most savvy for all of this, it has just been my experience and testing that the morphs don't stack. I may have a version of LM that is doing what you said. I just follow what the "Fucking Manual" page says for mods and versions. 

I'll continue searching and testing. Thanks for the tip!

1 minute ago, bwagdog669680 said:

You're probably right. I haven't dug through all the scripts for the morphs on all the mods that do morphs. So I'm not sure if or which ones use keywords. From what I've seen, they reference the sliders out of a ,json file in FO4>Data>F4SE>Plugins>F4EE>Sliders folder.

It'll be in whatever Papyrus scripts are calling the BodyGen API to manipulate morphs: the functions take an optional keyword parameter which mods can (more should really) use to avoid stepping on each other's toes.

I am not the most savvy for all of this, it has just been my experience and testing that the morphs don't stack.

I think the way it's supposed to work is that multiple morphs for the same slider but with different keywords don't stack, but that the one with the highest value at any given time is what will determine the rendered shape in game. From what I understand, the bug was that you didn't always see the highest value rendered, but rather just the first one found which could be much lower or even nil.

The details are somewhere back earlier this year in the Rad Morphing Redux or HBD_MorphDebug support topics.

I may have a version of LM that is doing what you said. I just follow what the "Fucking Manual" page says for mods and versions.

Yes, I wouldn't be surprised if the ancient LM 1.6.18 the manual continues to recommend still has that bug.

6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

It'll be in whatever Papyrus scripts are calling the BodyGen API to manipulate morphs: the functions take an optional keyword parameter which mods can (more should really) use to avoid stepping on each other's toes.

I think the way it's supposed to work is that multiple morphs for the same slider but with different keywords don't stack, but that the one with the highest value at any given time is what will determine the rendered shape in game. From what I understand, the bug was that you didn't always see the highest value rendered, but rather just the first one found which could be much lower or even nil.

The details are somewhere back earlier this year in the Rad Morphing Redux or HBD_MorphDebug support topics.

Yes, I wouldn't be surprised if the ancient LM 1.6.18 the manual continues to recommend still has that bug.

LM 1.6.18, yep that's the one I am using. I believe I went back to that one from 1.6.20 because the manual recommended it. Ah well. I'll look into it more later. Right now I'm fighting with BodyGen acting up.

2 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

LM 1.6.18, yep that's the one I am using. I believe I went back to that one from 1.6.20 because the manual recommended it. Ah well. I'll look into it more later. Right now I'm fighting with BodyGen acting up.

How is it acting up, exactly? I've done a lot with configuring and testing BG configs lately, so maybe it's a problem I've encountered already.

14 hours ago, Kanlaon said:

I do not think it is necessary to have the time restriction for power armor on. (In my game it is switched on by default)

So i think also it is not necessary to have the time restriction on

14 hours ago, Kanlaon said:

If it is not zero, maybe the Radstormspell property is not assigned --> this should cause an error in papyrus log

So the desired radiation is working as intended (the number) but it does not give it to my character after one hour the desired radiation reappears but my character is not affected by it

Edit : you are right on the papyrus log there is :

[08/29/2022 - 08:31:46PM] error: Property RadStormSpell on script f4b:f4b_main_playerrefscript attached to alias playerRef on quest F4B_mastercontroller (7F015D95) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (7F234244) is not the right type

there is also :

[08/29/2022 - 08:33:23PM] error: Cannot call Cast() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias playerRef on quest F4B_mastercontroller (7F015D95)].f4b:f4b_main_playerrefscript.powerarmor_radiation() - "F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\F4B\F4B_main_PlayerrefScript.psc" Line 1532
    [alias playerRef on quest F4B_mastercontroller (7F015D95)].f4b:f4b_main_playerrefscript.powerarmorstatus.OnBeginState() - "F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\F4B\F4B_main_PlayerrefScript.psc" Line 1561
    [alias playerRef on quest F4B_mastercontroller (7F015D95)].f4b:f4b_main_playerrefscript.GotoState() - "E:\root_obse\f4se\scripts\build_src\ScriptObject.psc" Line 42
    [alias playerRef on quest F4B_mastercontroller (7F015D95)].f4b:f4b_main_playerrefscript.HumanRaceStatus.OnSit() - "F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\F4B\F4B_main_PlayerrefScript.psc" Line ?

Edited by tuxagent7

Yes, I have checked the original FO4_Basic.esp available in the Krazyone version. It does not shows errors.

But I had forgotten, when the CK kit accesses properties it seems to clears them, because CK does not really work well with

the filesystem of MO2.

For a while I've only made some smaller changings on my gaming system in scripts just to test up smaller modifications.

It is not necessary to load the whole mod for that purpose. Look at my screenshot

image.png.c46c84d659ce4afcb9f5bf3a7443b56e.png

The papyrus manager is available unter Gameplay. You need to add a suited filter in the header line.

Than compiling was possible selecting a script and pressing the right mouse button.

Anyway meanwhile I have messed up my own creationkit.ini file completely, so this also does not reliable work for me anymore.

I think to transfer the whole fallout directory from my old developing notebook in a suited folder somewhere on my gaming machine,

than switch in some way from the gaming installation to the developing installation - maybe by renaming folders ???

If I would know any modder that has the creation kit working well, than I would ask him. But all either use a solution where all mods are placed 

directly in the game folder or use Vortex. (With Vortex I does not have good experiences and deinstalled it)

Regarding your situation one last try could be to replace your current FO4_Basic.esp with the original available in the zipped download.

If you have a copy from the original it would make things easier.

Regards

?

10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

How is it acting up, exactly? I've done a lot with configuring and testing BG configs lately, so maybe it's a problem I've encountered already.

Big Facepalm.

Okay, I was adding a couple new presets to my morphs and templates Ini. files. (I only had 3 for human, 2 for ghouls). I had an athletic body a nice curvy body (busty) and a pregnant (looking) body. I wanted a nice curvy (booty) body. I copy/pasted/adjusted the sliders for the booty body, assigned it to my character, loaded a clean save (One w/no BodyGen used yet), and kept getting the pregnant body. After hours of loading/quitting/reloading. I finally went back and looked at my template. I freakin forgot to zero out the 'pregnant belly' slider that I copy/pasted for my booty body. So maybe you've encountered this problem (of being careless). Any suggestions? LOL

Yes, I felt stupid. But is there a way to reset BodyGen after you've loaded on a save? I have had no luck. I've uninstalled it, rebuilt the bodies with zero sliders, reinstalled BG, but the females I'd already encountered never change (even my character didn't revert to zero slider body). It seems to me that it is a once-and-done deal for a save.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I drink. It doesn't fix the carelessness, but it stops me from caring about it! ?

OMG, I about fell out my chair! I needed that.

Hey I had to reinstall my RC8 for DD, I had picked up a piece of code to fix the inflatable vibrators. They wouldn't deflate. I have no idea which chat I got it from. You don't happen to have it, do you?

2 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

OMG, I about fell out my chair! I needed that.

Hey I had to reinstall my RC8 for DD, I had picked up a piece of code to fix the inflatable vibrators. They wouldn't deflate. I have no idea which chat I got it from. You don't happen to have it, do you?

I didn't, but I just did a keyword search through the last dozen pages of the DD support thread:

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I didn't, but I just did a keyword search through the last dozen pages of the DD support thread:

Ah, you found it!! Yes! Ha! That was actually a reply to me back in January. Nice one. Thanks!!

Dragged, dropped, done!

Edited by bwagdog669680

Is there a setting to have no maximum level's set?  I tried editing the ini file leaving some nodes to be "Breasts=" instead of having "Breasts=3.0"  But then they dont seem to work at all with out a max value input

Spoiler

[MaxMorphRadiation]
Breasts=
BreastsNewSH=
BreastHeight=-1.0
NippleAreola=0.2
NippleSize=-8
NippleLength=3
BigButt=
ChubbyButt=
Butt=

[MaxMorphOthers]
Breasts=
BreastsNewSH=
BigButt=
ChubbyButt=
Butt=

[MaxMorphStringImpl]
Breasts=0.5
BreastsNewSH=0.5
BreastsSmall=-0.5    
BreastsSmall2=-0.5    
BreastsTogether=1.0    
BreastWidth=0.2    
BreastFantasy=0.5    
BreastFlatness2=-0.5    
BreastHeight=-0.3
DoubleMelon=0.3    
NippleAreola=2.0
NippleSize=-8.0
BigButt=0.5
ChubbyButt=0.5
Butt=0.5

On 8/30/2022 at 8:20 PM, bwagdog669680 said:

But is there a way to reset BodyGen after you've loaded on a save

I dont know when it got add'd in, but i noticed Family Planning Enhanced now has an option in the debug page's for reseting BodyGen, and regeneratin new BodyGen.  Editing a racemenu preset can aslo reset you if you delete all the morphs

On 8/30/2022 at 8:20 PM, bwagdog669680 said:

It seems to me that it is a once-and-done deal for a save

That's usualy the case,  You can showlooksmenu NPCID and you can load them a new preset or as above try Family Planing Debug and then you can freely reset PC/NPC with a hotkey and it will cycle all your morphs

On 8/28/2022 at 5:49 PM, tuxagent7 said:

Hi

I have made both changes that you proposed

I have input 50 radiation damage per hour in the mcm

But even if i stay 5 hours fast traveling east to west

I dont see any added radiation on my pc

Thanks

F4B_main_PlayerrefScript.psc 47.89 kB · 4 downloads f4b_main_playerrefscript.pex 30.56 kB · 0 downloads

Finally I have downloaded the f4b_main_playerrefscript.pex file and use it in the Nude Basics version downloaded here.

It behaves exactly as the version from my own trials. The papyrus log does not show any errors.

Finally I also have found a possibility to make script changes and do full edititing with CK on my gaming computer. ?

22 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

I dont know when it got add'd in, but i noticed Family Planning Enhanced now has an option in the debug page's for reseting BodyGen, and regeneratin new BodyGen.  Editing a racemenu preset can aslo reset you if you delete all the morphs

That's usualy the case,  You can showlooksmenu NPCID and you can load them a new preset or as above try Family Planing Debug and then you can freely reset PC/NPC with a hotkey and it will cycle all your morphs

Hey, thanks for the tip. I'll check these out. I'm not totally sure what you mean by "Editing a racemenu preset". But it's a start.

9 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Editing a racemenu preset

Find where you have your character prest's save or make a new one in looks menu and open the .json  At the top it will have all the bodymorph's saved, there you can edit or set them to 0 and reload the preset

Spoiler

{
   "BodyMorphs" : {
      "Ankles" : 0.25,
      "Arms" : 0.550000011920929,
      "Back" : -0.9850229024887085,
      "Belly" : 0.7662596106529236,
      "BigButt" : 0.834292471408844,
      "Butt" : 1.420878648757935,
      "ButtCrack" : -0.86076420545578,
      "ButtNew" : 1,
      "ButtShape2" : -0.4380426406860352,
      "CalfSize" : 1,
      "ChubbyArms" : 0.5,
      "ChubbyButt" : 1.577804923057556,
      "CrotchBack" : 1,
      "HipBone" : 0.9165095686912537,
      "AppleCheeks" : 0.7750005722045898,
      "ArmpitHeight" : 0.9520130157470703,
      "BigTorso" : -0.8210181593894958,
      "BreastFlatness2" : -0.4257561564445496,
      "Breasts" : 0.86,
      "BreastsNewSH" : 0.6968485116958618,
      "BreastsSmall2" : -0.8842614889144897,
      "ButtSmall" : 0.9018577337265015,
      "ChubbyWaist" : -0.8148931860923767,
      "DoubleMelon" : 0.9071969985961914,
      "LegShape" : 2.473902702331543,
      "LegsThin" : -1.629141092300415,
      "NipplePerk2" : 0.8575601577758789,
      "NippleSize" : -2.304108858108521,
      "ShoulderWidth" : 0.6358286738395691,
      "SlimThighs" : -0.7186231017112732,
      "SternumDepth" : 0.5099999904632568,
      "Thighs" : 0.6499999761581421
   },

On 9/1/2022 at 3:47 PM, LatencyRemix said:

Is there a setting to have no maximum level's set?  I tried editing the ini file leaving some nodes to be "Breasts=" instead of having "Breasts=3.0"  But then they dont seem to work at all with out a max value input

Reveal hidden contents

[MaxMorphRadiation]
Breasts=
BreastsNewSH=
BreastHeight=-1.0
NippleAreola=0.2
NippleSize=-8
NippleLength=3
BigButt=
ChubbyButt=
Butt=

[MaxMorphOthers]
Breasts=
BreastsNewSH=
BigButt=
ChubbyButt=
Butt=

[MaxMorphStringImpl]
Breasts=0.5
BreastsNewSH=0.5
BreastsSmall=-0.5    
BreastsSmall2=-0.5    
BreastsTogether=1.0    
BreastWidth=0.2    
BreastFantasy=0.5    
BreastFlatness2=-0.5    
BreastHeight=-0.3
DoubleMelon=0.3    
NippleAreola=2.0
NippleSize=-8.0
BigButt=0.5
ChubbyButt=0.5
Butt=0.5

Breasts=

or

Breasts=0.0

or just

removing the line(s) means that this node is not touched again in future.

On 8/27/2022 at 10:02 PM, bwagdog669680 said:

One last thing, I had a thought about the breast morphs not working. I had to turn off bimbo perk morphs from Sex Harassment b/c they conflicted with FO4 Nude Basics

After seeing the post about the bimbo perk and having another mod with some expansion stuff i also tried it out.  I found aswell i didn't see any effect after geting the bimbo shot from Harasment mod.  Its more due to the fact the Harasment mod's default value on the slider effect is prety small.  I edit'd the config file "SexHarassment1.16.8\MCM\Config\FP_SexualHarassment"  and adjusted the slide range for it and works when you make them higher than their default values.

config line 490 to 548

13 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

After seeing the post about the bimbo perk and having another mod with some expansion stuff i also tried it out.  I found aswell i didn't see any effect after geting the bimbo shot from Harasment mod.  Its more due to the fact the Harasment mod's default value on the slider effect is prety small.  I edit'd the config file "SexHarassment1.16.8\MCM\Config\FP_SexualHarassment"  and adjusted the slide range for it and works when you make them higher than their default values.

config line 490 to 548

So the config.json can be edited by itself? I don't need to go into the scripts, find the morphs script, change stuff there too? That's it? Wham bam done? If so... hell yeah!!

Thanks for the tip!

On 8/29/2022 at 5:15 AM, Krazyone said:

Body Gen is now going to be permanent install for me, it's a lot of fun.  :)

Hey, I have a stupid question. I can't remember which mod it was that I was updating, (AAF or UAP maybe), but I uninstalled and removed the older version, then installed the newer one. All hell broke loose. Animations got glitchy, a couple CTD's. I went back, undid the un/installs. Reinstalled old version, installed new version after it in the load order and it seemed to fix everything. I usually get rid of older versions of mods when they get updated. Should I just install new versions after the old?

9 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Hey, I have a stupid question. I can't remember which mod it was that I was updating, (AAF or UAP maybe), but I uninstalled and removed the older version, then installed the newer one. All hell broke loose. Animations got glitchy, a couple CTD's. I went back, undid the un/installs. Reinstalled old version, installed new version after it in the load order and it seemed to fix everything. I usually get rid of older versions of mods when they get updated. Should I just install new versions after the old?

If you are talking about FO4 NudeBasics, they are basically the same. The Old version worked by Patching in the fixes, the New version, I just added the fixes straight to it. 

MCM Tweaks.

Shock Collar Tweaks.

I also added CBBE and Fusion Girl versions, which just changes the Morph Names. I have another one FO4 NudeBasics CBBE MCL that I haven't published yet, that has Breast and Ass Morphs. With separate morphs for Milk and Radiation, I've been using the Breast Milk feature of FO4 NudeBasics a lot, recently.

Breasts = Breast Milk morphs

Ass, Hips, Thighs = Radiation morphs

If you are talking about AAF, and UAP. I didn't know about UAP until you mentioned it, I did a Google Search to find out what it was. AAF, I am currently  using v161.1b version, without any problems. UAP, I've never used...

Edited by Krazyone