2 hours ago, Krazyone said:

I've never heard of the Teacher and Student mod, if you find out, just drop a link.

I just had a thought, you need to turn on rape damage in the MCM too for hormone irritations to work. Not sure if you ever got it to work.

I used Assimilation a long time ago. If I remember correctly it made all hostile factions passive. Raiders, Gunners etc. I may be wrong about that. It could've been Raider Pet.

19 hours ago, Krazyone said:

FO4 NudeBasics reduces your SPECIAL Stats at the start of the game.

The rest sounds like a problem at your end, with your mod set-up and if you're using Mod Organizer 2. It could be stuff in your Overwrite...

I've used FO4 NudeBasics since it was released originally, a long time ago. I've had no problems...

I don't remember seeing the fact that nudebasics reduces SPECIAL stats when you start a game listed on the mod page so I wasn't sure.

And in hindsight the camera issues was from another mod so sorry about that.

Not sure how to go about nate starting the game being naked, since for the most part just a miner bug, and not knowing how to troubleshot to narrow it down more to whats making the problem.

1 hour ago, Spaceguest991 said:

I don't remember seeing the fact that nudebasics reduces SPECIAL stats when you start a game listed on the mod page so I wasn't sure.

And in hindsight the camera issues was from another mod so sorry about that.

Not sure how to go about nate starting the game being naked, since for the most part just a miner bug, and not knowing how to troubleshot to narrow it down more to whats making the problem.

The way I troubleshoot, is turning off mods that aren't necessary, until I find the problem. If it's a new game...

New Game...

Reduce your fancy mods, until it's just the bare minimum, to get your game running. With your preferred mods...

If it's a new game, and you are using Mod Organizer 2, remember to clear out your Overwrite as well.

Try your game, and see if it cures the problem, if it cures it. Restart again, slowly adding the mods until you find the problem.

It takes a long, long time. But is worth it...

Also... you can check the Mod Pages Bug Reports section, if it's from the Nexus.

I did that when I kept having my game Crashing To Desktop ( CTD ), when I used to enter a certain door. I traced it down to a single painting, that was corrupted.

I currently just did this, to get the Milk function in FO4 NudeBasics working. A feature I've never used, and am loving it now.

2 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

I just looked at the Devious Training link. Wow! Very cool looking mod. I gotta learn more, maybe I can do something like that.

I restarted my play through, left the vault, ran straight west (there's a trader out there), and got shock collar put on me. I'm trying to see how far I can get while collared. Since I can't make money off traders, I took the Fortune Finder and Scrounger perks first. I don't know if it is a glitch or bug, but it happened twice to me, once with Trashcan Carla, and once with the Lady at the diner (Order Up quest). My shock collar just disappeared when I traded with them. I reloaded a save, traded with them, then it didn't disappear. Weird. 

I'm glad you made the count down on the bomb collar longer. Maybe now I can make a mad dash up to the press box to buy the Diamond City House...If I can make 2000 caps. I think this will be a fun play through.

Devious Training and Devious Attributes, are 2 permanent installs in Skyrim. 10/10 mods...

Disappearing Slave Collar... never had that, I have a mod, that strips my Pipboy all the time, until I remember which mods MCM turns it off.

Naked, Collared Slave Play-through...

Yeah... I've played as a permanently naked collared slave before, you'll need the Radiation Perks, and self healing Perks to make yourself heal passively, and heal with Radiation. Also there are Perks that give some armour, without wearing any.

You'll want to get your Health up with Perks, to sponge the hits.

Along with being at full Stealth...

Weapon of choice is The Last Minute, from The Castle, and a Shotgun, that slows down time, for close encounters.

In my 100% Vanilla, no mods game, I heal passively, heal with the Sun, heal with Radiation, and Radiation Heals itself. My character is immortal, she also has very little armour, because of the way the Vanilla game doesn't let you put certain clothing and items together. I have a special Vault Suit, which I've only found once, ever...

49 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

Devious Training and Devious Attributes, are 2 permanent installs in Skyrim. 10/10 mods...

Disappearing Slave Collar... never had that, I have a mod, that strips my Pipboy all the time, until I remember which mods MCM turns it off.

Naked, Collared Slave Play-through...

Yeah... I've played as a permanently naked collared slave before, you'll need the Radiation Perks, and self healing Perks to make yourself heal passively, and heal with Radiation. Also there are Perks that give some armour, without wearing any.

You'll want to get your Health up with Perks, to sponge the hits.

Along with being at full Stealth...

Weapon of choice is The Last Minute, from The Castle, and a Shotgun, that slows down time, for close encounters.

In my 100% Vanilla, no mods game, I heal passively, heal with the Sun, heal with Radiation, and Radiation Heals itself. My character is immortal, she also has very little armour, because of the way the Vanilla game doesn't let you put certain clothing and items together. I have a special Vault Suit, which I've only found once, ever...

Thanks for the playthrough tips! I've already started stacking the toughness perk. I'm only like level 8 right now. Trashcan Carla became my shock collar master. Lol. Not sure how that's gonna work.

Disappearing Slave Collar: Happened again w/Carla. I tried all sorts of things to try to figure out why it was happening. Best I can figure is that when you try to buy stuff you aren't allowed while collared (Guns, Ammo, Clothes), The script takes these items back from you after the sale is final. Somehow the slave collar is getting caught in this. The only thing that worked for me was to buy 1 article of clothing from Carla and she then left my collar on. Weird. I'll do more testing when I get to Diamond City.

I've never seen "The Last Minute" shotgun. Where in the castle is it?

18 minutes ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Thanks for the playthrough tips! I've already started stacking the toughness perk. I'm only like level 8 right now. Trashcan Carla became my shock collar master. Lol. Not sure how that's gonna work.

Disappearing Slave Collar: Happened again w/Carla. I tried all sorts of things to try to figure out why it was happening. Best I can figure is that when you try to buy stuff you aren't allowed while collared (Guns, Ammo, Clothes), The script takes these items back from you after the sale is final. Somehow the slave collar is getting caught in this. The only thing that worked for me was to buy 1 article of clothing from Carla and she then left my collar on. Weird. I'll do more testing when I get to Diamond City.

I've never seen "The Last Minute" shotgun. Where in the castle is it?

The Last Minute, is not a Shotgun, it's the standard Gauss Rifle.  Wiki

The Shotgun, is a Legendary, that slows down time. I use it all the time in my 100% Vanilla game, when enemies get too close for The Last Minute.

The disappearing Collar, is either a mod messing with your stuff, or a corrupted save. I had that problem, trying to get the Milk to work, with FO4 NudeBasics.

I started a new game, reduced my mods to the bare minimum, cleared out my Overwrite, and it worked...

But I've never had a collar problem...

Still testing a new, stable, Milky start...

12 hours ago, Krazyone said:

The Last Minute, is not a Shotgun, it's the standard Gauss Rifle.  Wiki

The Shotgun, is a Legendary, that slows down time. I use it all the time in my 100% Vanilla game, when enemies get too close for The Last Minute.

The disappearing Collar, is either a mod messing with your stuff, or a corrupted save. I had that problem, trying to get the Milk to work, with FO4 NudeBasics.

I started a new game, reduced my mods to the bare minimum, cleared out my Overwrite, and it worked...

But I've never had a collar problem...

Still testing a new, stable, Milky start...

Okay. It has been a long time since I followed the Minute man line until you retake the Castle. I think the Gauss Rifle doesn't get put into leveled lists until you reach lvl 30. That's probably why I never found it.

If you set up your MCM and start a new game, like no alternate start, you begin with hormone irritations. From Shaun.

Corrupt save may be what's the problem. I have a save of me just after leaving the vault that I use all the time (like 5 new play throughs so far). Maybe I'll just go ahead and start all the way over. My collar master developed a long range transmitter. OMG talk about annoying. I can't get rid of the hormone irritation for five seconds before I start getting shocked and have to go start it all over again. It's a fun challenge though. Not being able to use VATS is definitely improving my shooting ability. Relying on VATS always felt a bit cheaty.

Side note: I found a bug in DD. If you try to drink water (from river, water fountain etc.) while in 3rd person, while wearing a hobble dress, your character will freeze. I think it gets hung up trying to do the animation.

Gausse Rifle... Ronnie Shaw in The Castle. Levelled list probably level 30, like you said.

I've been wanting a 2 Shot Legendary, in my Vanilla Game. But zero Gausse Rifles have spawned on Legendaries, ever...

You said.:     If you set up your MCM and start a new game, like no alternate start, you begin with hormone irritations. From Shaun.

Starting with Hormone Irritation... you mean Alternate Start alone, gives you Hormone Irritation, or is there an Add-On, or Scenario, called No Alternate Start.

Corrupt Saves... I've had a few of them, and they have various weird things they can do.

No Vats... This is amazing, because you often get killed by it. As you wait for the last minute, before you try to hit the VAT's, then find you've not got any.

Also... trying to work out friend from foe, is really difficult. Do you shoot someone in the distance, or are they friendly. No VAT's to find out their info.

Devious Devices Bug... Being Gagged freezes the game as well, if you try to hit the Drink button at a River. So... don't drink, when gagged, unless it's from Bottled Water.

Disappearing Bomb Collar, During Trades...

I was trying out a new Hardcore play-through, and got your problem for the the first time ever, that you mentioned.

Bomb Collar disappearing after trading, I was trading with Crazy Myrna from Diamond City. My characters Bomb Collar vanished, but the Bomb Collar effect was still there.

I heard an unequip noise, after Trading.

My guess... you are not allow to Trade if Collared or Naked setting in FO4 Nude Basics MCM.

My guess... one of the below mods.

I was testing out some new mods, that I've never used before. It could be one of those, if you have them installed.

1. New Vault Girl Bobblehead... unlikely.

2. Cursed DD Enchanting - Reloaded v1.5.1... highly possible, it deals with various Devious items...

3. Assimilation... testing out a new version, possible as it has it's own Assimilation Collar.

4. MCM Settings Manager... unlilkely.

I've got a Name Hard Save, with the Shock Collar on. I'll do some testing...

Tests...

1. Remove the above mods, and see if it works.

2. If it does, add mods back 1 by 1, until I find the problem.

3. Turn off FO4 NudeBasics Naked or Collared Trading Rules, in the MCM...    It's a possibility, but it's the first time I've had this fault, ever...

aka... Restrict  naked item buying and changing

==============================================

Disappearing Bomb Collar Solution, during Trades...

FO4 NudeBasics

MCM

Vanilla Effects

Restrict  naked item buying and changing  OFF                  set this to off, it seems it may be removing the Shock Collar during Trades.

==============================================

Edited by Krazyone
1 hour ago, Chupacabra Gonzales said:

Is there any way to change the growth rate for the radiation-based breast morph?

Favourite Breast Morph Settings...

FO4 Nude Basics

MCM

Morphings

Radiation morphings

Radiation range value for effect on body ................. the higher the number, the more Rads you'll need to get to full sized Breasts, but also the bigger they'll get. I use 700

This will slow down the size increase, as you'll need more Rads to get to full size.

Secundary Undressing and other secondary effects

total body changes before undressing ......................... you can change how much Radiation and Breast Size, before undressing. I use 500 Rads

max. total body to enable redressing ............................ when you can redress again, I set mine to 300 Rads

Modding it yourself...

If you know how to mod, you could always tweak it yourself. I did that with the Bomb Collar Timer, to extend it's timer.

12 hours ago, Spaceguest991 said:

So I had a question about the morphing options if you turn permanent effects off like permanent breast growth, will breast growth caused by this mod just be temporary or not happen at all?

Permanent Effects only add a little extra, that doesn't go away, unless you drink a Breast Reduction Potion, a rare item to find or get. Amount of passive Breast expansion, when you meet the requirements, is configurable in the MCM.

You have 2 types of morphs, if turned on.

- Milk, caused by sex.

- Radiation, caused by Radiation exposure or ingestion. If you have the mod She's Got that Glow, Cum is Radioactive as well.

Normally, Nora will get bigger with more Radiation in her. Radaway and Doctors being the only things that can put her Breast size back to normal, regardless of your Perks.

The Answer:  Temporary, she'll need to take Radaway or pay for a Doctor to get them reduced, by getting the Doctor to cure her Radiation..

Edited by Krazyone

Under "Needed" are those mods really needed? I don't really want most of those, but the "breasts get bigger with rads" sounds fun, as do the restrictions when collared... but do I really need animations? Do I really need to install rape fetish stuff? I'm not trying to kink shame here, just it isn't my kink and I'd rather not have to install it.

Also "Body Talk 3" seems to be under "needed"... if it's needed and you don't know where to get it, why is this posted? I don't understand.

What about the stuff in the "hidden" part? Do I need those too? This is all very confusing...

Edited by Lucy
15 hours ago, Lucy said:

Under "Needed" are those mods really needed? I don't really want most of those, but the "breasts get bigger with rads" sounds fun, as do the restrictions when collared... but do I really need animations? Do I really need to install rape fetish stuff? I'm not trying to kink shame here, just it isn't my kink and I'd rather not have to install it.

Also "Body Talk 3" seems to be under "needed"... if it's needed and you don't know where to get it, why is this posted? I don't understand.

What about the stuff in the "hidden" part? Do I need those too? This is all very confusing...

AAF Animations... Install what you need, the list is there for you to pick from.

Body Talk 3... some modders removed their mods from The Nexus, and their mods were re-posted all over the place. Trying to find them again, is not easy, even searching on Google wont find them. Myself, I have my own Archive of mods, that I take from when I need a mod.

Hidden Stuff... that's just a list of AAF Animations.

Confusing... yeah... adult modding is confusing.

You can start with just the bare bones mods... sorry about the missing link for the skeleton mod, another deleted mod from The Nexus. It's in my own Archive, but I don't have a link for it, as it doesn't exist in the Nexus any more.

You can also get another Skeleton mod from the Nexus, which will allow Breast Physics. CBP Breast Physics mod.

Lovers Lab Forums... Check out the Forums on Lovers Lab, for finding out all the info you'd need. You can even start a new Forum Topic on there, it's really helpful...

- F4SE
- Mod Configuration Menu
- Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource

- Devious Devices 2.0
- Torture Devices
- Real Handcuffs

- Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer         For CBBE Version
- Fusion Girl                                                 For Fusion Girl Version

- ZaZ - Extended Skeleton v5

- LooksMenu

For Clothes to Fit, and Men and Animals to have Penis's...

- Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

- Body Talk 3   for anatomically correct males, Patreon only download.

or

- Just a hairy male body  for just naked male bodies.

Edited by Krazyone
3 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Body Talk 3... some modders removed their mods from The Nexus, and their mods were re-posted all over the place. Trying to find them again, is not easy, even searching on Google wont find them.

The AAF Fucking Manual switched to linking directly to the author's Patreon for BodyTalk3 downloads (still free, just scroll down a bit).

7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The AAF Fucking Manual switched to linking directly to the author's Patreon for BodyTalk3 downloads (still free, just scroll down a bit).

Thanks... that's the link I couldn't remember, the stuff that got taken off the Nexus. I either use my archived versions, which are older, or use new version by another mod author, that were made on the Nexus.

I do that with Vortex's, Mod-Pack Installer...

Thanks again for the link, it'll come in handy. :)

Hello, I had an idea today about the radiation in Power Armor.

Instead of modifying the continuous detection of the radiation, I thought of using the Radiatiodamage, which should occur once every hour when in power armour, instead.

But as it is, one bug is rarely alone, instead there were actually 2.

Of course, the radiation from a wheel storm or contaminated water is then only taken into account once an hour.

Anyway, I actually wanted to change this myself, along with 1-2 other little things, but on my gaming system with MO2, the Creation Kit is not functional (again) as far as scripts are concerned. In my normal development environment there is no MO2 installed, therefore a version exchange of a MOD is somewhat complex.

I hope either @Krazyone  or @tuxagent7 can make the change:

There are 2 places in the script: F4B_main_PlayerrefScript  that must be changed

1.) The function function powerarmor_radiation gets an additional line so that it looks like

function powerarmor_radiation ()

if pa_rad_damage                             ; this was zero formerly !!
      RadStormSpell.cast (player, player)  
      Utility.wait (0.5)
      If player.hasmagiceffect (RadiationStormEffectM)
         player.DamageValue (RadsAV, pa_rad_damage)

libs.morphlib.handle_radiation ()                ; NEW ADDED Kanlaon 24.08.22
     endif
   endif
   StartTimerGameTime (1.0, myrad_damage_timerID)

endfunction

2.) The state power armor status gets an additional line so that it looks like

state PowerarmorStatus
  ; Functions here

;------------------------------------------------------------
   ;
   Event OnBeginState (string asOldState)

log ("powerarmorstatus")
      powerarmor_begintime = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime()

pa_rad_damage = libs.iOpt_PARads_perhour         ;  ADDED by KANLAON 24.08.22 because it wass forgotten
      powerarmor_radiation ()
      icnt_hour = 0

The radiation per hour is stored in pa_rad_damage when the player is entering the powerarmor ! Therefore be sure to enter a good value in the MCM before that.

The easiest way for testing is to use fast travelling, making elapse game time very fast

Regards

Edited by Kanlaon
Uups, Check_heavyweapon is not included in this version, therefor must not be here.
On 8/18/2022 at 2:00 AM, Spaceguest991 said:

So I had a question about the morphing options if you turn permanent effects off like permanent breast growth, will breast growth caused by this mod just be temporary or not happen at all?

I guess the internal usage of the different settings from theMCM is not consistent and also has at least one bug (The Hit detection will stay on always).

I suggest you follow Krazyones suggestions and set all chances to zero, and do not forget the break setting on the morphings page.

In my own version I have already changed something for the Hitdetection, but I am not sure if this is the only thing to change.

Also I had the breaking system always on  :)

5 hours ago, Kanlaon said:

Hello, I had an idea today about the radiation in Power Armor.

Instead of modifying the continuous detection of the radiation, I thought of using the Radiatiodamage, which should occur once every hour when in power armour, instead.

But as it is, one bug is rarely alone, instead there were actually 2.

Of course, the radiation from a wheel storm or contaminated water is then only taken into account once an hour.

Anyway, I actually wanted to change this myself, along with 1-2 other little things, but on my gaming system with MO2, the Creation Kit is not functional (again) as far as scripts are concerned. In my normal development environment there is no MO2 installed, therefore a version exchange of a MOD is somewhat complex.

I hope either @Krazyone  or @tuxagent7 can make the change:

There are 2 places in the script: F4B_main_PlayerrefScript  that must be changed

1.) The function function powerarmor_radiation gets an additional line so that it looks like

function powerarmor_radiation ()

if pa_rad_damage                             ; this was zero formerly !!
      RadStormSpell.cast (player, player)  
      Utility.wait (0.5)
      If player.hasmagiceffect (RadiationStormEffectM)
         player.DamageValue (RadsAV, pa_rad_damage)

libs.morphlib.handle_radiation ()                ; NEW ADDED Kanlaon 24.08.22
     endif
   endif
   StartTimerGameTime (1.0, myrad_damage_timerID)

endfunction

2.) The state power armor status gets an additional line so that it looks like

state PowerarmorStatus
  ; Functions here

;------------------------------------------------------------
   ;
   Event OnBeginState (string asOldState)

log ("powerarmorstatus")
      powerarmor_begintime = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime()

pa_rad_damage = libs.iOpt_PARads_perhour         ;  ADDED by KANLAON 24.08.22 because it wass forgotten
      powerarmor_radiation ()
      icnt_hour = 0

The radiation per hour is stored in pa_rad_damage when the player is entering the powerarmor ! Therefore be sure to enter a good value in the MCM before that.

The easiest way for testing is to use fast travelling, making elapse game time very fast

Regards

Basically check_heavweapon is a feature that requires the player to have a minimum strength attribute to use heavy weapon or alternatively be in power armor.

I could not find something like this on Nexus.

1 hour ago, Spaceguest991 said:

It would be nice if you had the drop weapon option turned on, you could set how likely it was to happen. since it seems like if I have it turned on then my character will drop there weapon pretty much every time they're hit.

Weapon Dropping...

I turn it OFF, all the time. Wait until you meet a Radroach, you'll not even be able to get close, before dropping your weapons that you equip to kill them. Okay for long distances fighting, but when you meet them in close areas, Nora will be throwing her weapons to the floor.

I, unfortunately, didn't make this mod. I only re-posted my heavily tweaked versions. I currently cannot script, so if people want features, I recommend making patches, to patch them in.

That's how I first started patching FO4 NudeBasics...

Hopefully... I'll eventually learn scripting. Then I'll really be able to start tweaking this mod... I have a lot of ideas.