What Areas Should be Looked at?  

1,055 members have voted

1. 1. What Areas need to be looked at more?

• Better Naked/Armor Slot handling/configuration (IE armors that do not use body slot that should prevent nudity)
    • Creature Handling
    • Nearby NPC arousal Updating over time (Or appearingly not updating)
    • Other (Leave a Comment)

4 hours ago, ozooma10 said:

exposure caps at 100, but that additive sum can go above 100.

When I still had SLSO installed PC was hitting 200+ arousal and orgasms were numbering over 50 in one 5-stage animation. Not sure if related to Hylysi's issue but no more problems like this after purging SLSO. I may have some mod conflict I cannot identify though as I have tried three times to get SLSO working (mostly for the custom status indicators which are really nice) with classic SLA redux, Baka SLA and now your version.

8 hours ago, ozooma10 said:

Make sure you remove the original SLA redux (OSL Aroused contains everything for mods requiring sla master).

Can you send papyrus log (after loading a save where it shows that installed... mcm menu, etc...)

Can you try RCtrl and see if the UI arousal bar shows up?

actually paying attention helps so much ....

i was looking at the Sexlab Aroused MCM, because habits.

now that i found the real one....all is well, looking forward to testing now.

positive side effect, after looking at the papyrus log, i cleaned up some json files that were broken by comments (not allowed in .json).

for people as dumb as me, maybe put a hint in the obsolete (and therefor empty) SLA MCM where to look? :)

Would it be possible to add a optional toggle or slider to recognize creatures as nude (because they are)?  The slider to adjust the traditional exposure type that they might produce 

ex. 0% - 50% -100% exposure equivalent to what a regular naked npc might produce.  You could even factor in they only produce exposure once aroused.

All the other arosal mods completely miss this and mark creatures as clothed despite allowing them to become fully aroused if they see a pc/ npc naked or in a sex act. The pc/npc should be able to gain arousal from seeing the creatures naked/aroused if you toggle the option on.

Just my ideas on a feature thats been missing from the others, Keep up the good work !

12 hours ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

You say you copied the original SLA aroused formulas but the gameplay feeling with the standard settings is such that sex doesn't reduce arousal, it increases it.

So once you get horny, you only get more horny.

Also SLA aroused had a limit of 100 for arousal. This mod regularly shows more arousal than that.

It might be applying the "Arousal increase because of Nudity" or you ticked the box "Victim gains arousal"

Is my guess.

On 2/12/2022 at 6:52 AM, mhj54322 said:

Aroused Nips Tweaked can't detect OSL Aroused.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6942-monomans-mod-tweaks/

Same problem here, can a patch be made please for aroused nips tweaked? Also during testing with (SL) arousal does not decrease after orgasm..? (using SLSO as well)

Halp please :)

Edited by Midnightbug

Getting this in resaver, stuff like this can lead to save bloat and eventually kill the save if it gets *really* bad, like 100k+ occurrences. But even before 100k (around 20k) save times get noticably long and shortly after you if the occurences keep increasing, the save will die. This is mainly an issue with larger modlists, and most might not have this issue, definitely would appreciate a fix though.

image.png.743c0b78599999f59fe5af8db2dff5a9.png

On 2/18/2022 at 11:18 AM, Hakuna_Matata said:

You say you copied the original SLA aroused formulas but the gameplay feeling with the standard settings is such that sex doesn't reduce arousal, it increases it.

So once you get horny, you only get more horny.

Also SLA aroused had a limit of 100 for arousal. This mod regularly shows more arousal than that.

Experiencing something similar.

Was at <10 arousal when some other mod initiated some action. During it the arousal would keep rising up to 100 (and even higher, but didn't really check, just saw the widget being in the 'full' state kind of the whole time), after climax it would decrease, but only to a rough value of 70, at least alot higher than the initial value. Over time it also did not decrease but increase (as it should) but relieving it wouldn't get me back to a low value at all.

I checked the settings someone else mentioned before, but they aren't used currently.
When I changed the values by using the puppeteer MCM page (to some very low ones) it would behave the same.

Edited by HannoJojo
23 hours ago, twistedmoddingv6 said:

Getting this in resaver, stuff like this can lead to save bloat and eventually kill the save if it gets *really* bad, like 100k+ occurrences. But even before 100k (around 20k) save times get noticably long and shortly after you if the occurences keep increasing, the save will die. This is mainly an issue with larger modlists, and most might not have this issue, definitely would appreciate a fix though.

image.png.743c0b78599999f59fe5af8db2dff5a9.png

Do you mind sending me your save game?

Trying the mod for the first time today.

Any chance you'll be linking the arousal state with SOS so that schlong starts becoming erect as arousal increases?

Also, currently getting a CTD when the female orgasms. I am using SLSO and the squirt feature of "Dripping When Aroused", so either of those two mods may be grumpy with OSLAroused. However, I'll see if I can investigate it more precisely.

33 minutes ago, Illana said:

doesnt ostim have its own aroused mod

It sure does, but replacing that as well as SL Aroused is the point of this mod, from the description: "It is meant to be a drop-in replacement for both Sexlab Aroused and OAroused ...".

20 hours ago, Illana said:

doesnt ostim have its own aroused mod

Thats the point of this mod, but tbh this project seems abandoned just like 90% of the mods here, arousal goes beyond 100, never decreases using either sexlab or ostim scenes, needs more updates to work properly.