What Areas Should be Looked at?  

1,062 members have voted

1. 1. What Areas need to be looked at more?

• Better Naked/Armor Slot handling/configuration (IE armors that do not use body slot that should prevent nudity)
    • Creature Handling
    • Nearby NPC arousal Updating over time (Or appearingly not updating)
    • Other (Leave a Comment)

6 hours ago, zergface said:

Thats the point of this mod, but tbh this project seems abandoned just like 90% of the mods here, arousal goes beyond 100, never decreases using either sexlab or ostim scenes, needs more updates to work properly.

You act like always being aroused is a bad thing.  ? But such is the fate of most SexLab projects.

6 hours ago, zergface said:

Thats the point of this mod, but tbh this project seems abandoned just like 90% of the mods here, arousal goes beyond 100, never decreases using either sexlab or ostim scenes, needs more updates to work properly.

Can't say if it's already abandoned, it's a pretty new project and yes the author has been oddly absent recently, but then he might be ill, busy, whatever. I think it's too early to call it abandoned.
Also I can't say for ostim, but with Sexlab it works perfectly fine for me. The reason arousal can go over 100 has been explained, now you can agree or disagree with the reasoning, but it's valid nonetheless. If arousal never goes down for you it's either something ostim specific or it might be a mod conflict somewhere or perhaps your save got corrupted. Did you test it on a new game? Or dropped it into an existing one?

7 hours ago, zergface said:

Doubt it's abandoned. ozooma10 has a lot of expansion plans for this mod but those ideas will take some time to develop. As the description says, it is still in testing phase.

Any chance you are using SLSO and Sexlab stats have your PC listed as Nymphomaniac? I had a similar problem with arousal never going down and player having 50+ orgasms in a single 5 stage animation. Funny at first but not fun in the end.

On 2/8/2022 at 12:15 AM, ozooma10 said:

Yeah I figured lots of people are still on SE. Need to add support for SE in build system and get it running locally, but will try and have a version ready in the next day or two

Interesting Ideas! Yeah definately a lot of potential for improvements to the algorithm. Ive largely been focused on getting the foundation of the system in, but want to start thinking about the overall arousal mechanics and improvements that can be made over existing mechanics.

Yikes yeah not sure how i missed that. I saw that SLS and YPS do similar direct StorageUtil manipulation in certain places, but deemed those more "Fringe" features that have low impact. Wanted to try and avoid any explicit patches.

zadlibs, and some of the features that make use of that updateexposure method are pretty fundamental, so yeah I think a patch will be necessary. Looks like a lot of the plug/chastity related arousal manipulation wont work until then.  Thanks for catching this!

I for one long for the day this can work with Sexlab Survival. Truly impressive tho. I'm going to have to chop it up myself and mix it with Baka's Aroused. Maybe I'll get a hybrid retroactive version working for myself.

Edited by LynErso666

Just as a quick update, had to travel for some family stuff so been away past week.

I've been focusing on a major mechanical overhaul rather than updating the existing sla-like mechanics (which have issues as mentioned in thread).

Hoping to have a usable version of new version within the next week or two.

For a rough outline of new mechanics I posted a blog outlining thoughts (slightly tweaked as ive developed but rough idea should be similar) 

you can also follow my github to track work. (As mentioned ive been away but returning home this week to try and wrap up an initial version)

https://github.com/ozooma10/OSLAroused/commits/mechanics-revamp

7 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

I for one long for the day this can work with Sexlab Survival. Truly impressive tho. I'm going to have to chop it up myself and mix it with Baka's Aroused. Maybe I'll get a hybrid retroactive version working for myself.

It should work with SLS / mods using baka keywords (especially latest version which added all baka keywords). Are there specific aspects that appear to not be working properly?

16 hours ago, ozooma10 said:

It should work with SLS / mods using baka keywords (especially latest version which added all baka keywords). Are there specific aspects that appear to not be working properly?

O no, i just got scared off when I saw you said "I saw that SLS and YPS do similar direct StorageUtil manipulation in certain places, but deemed those more "Fringe" features that have low impact." I figured you meant that he StorageUtil manipulation would cause conflict. lol 

This is most promising, any ETA on the Schlong effects being implemented? This function and mods like M2M are the only reasons I stuck with SexLab over Ostim. If there is a way for me to convert it over in Xedit ie if it is only a quest, I am all ears and more than happy to do it myself. 

Edited by DiscipleDarkfriend
clarity
10 hours ago, lucilleball said:

This mod worked great until I realized it was causing Wet Function Redux MCM to not load.

Removing this mod lets Wet Function MCM appear again. I think someone else mentioned MCM init issues as well.

I have both installed without any problems.

Try running:
setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

in the console and give the system several minutes to update MCM

I've hoping to get an arousal mod that triggers the animations from Aroused Sexy Idles DAR version.  I have been using OAroused, then I tried this one and was hoping maybe this one could trigger the animations.  

I'm a low level modder with a large mod list setup through Mod Organizer and haven't graduated to SSEdit (sounds like I should?).   Anyhow, through MO I got the FE load order warning upon replacing OAroused with OSLAroused, but proceeded to test anyhow.  The animations didn't trigger, though.  Also, I had WetFunctionRedux in the lineup, but it doesn't work or show up in the MCM.

If anyone knows how to change the conditions.txt files in Aroused Sexy Idles to trigger OAroused, that would work for me...but I suspect it is really only designed to work with the Sexlab versions....?    Or is there a way to get this mod to run Aroused Sexy Idles (DAR) and WetFunctionRedux?

---OK, I tested some more and it looks like one of the arousal animations fired for half a second.  There may be another DAR mod interfering.  WetFunctionRedux still isn't showing in the MCM.

Edited by sexlabschlong
further testing
13 hours ago, modball said:

I have both installed without any problems.

Try running:
setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

in the console and give the system several minutes to update MCM

So strange. When troubleshooting this issue, I even stripped my modlist down to bare minimum. Enable Wet Function, go in game, the MCM appears. Exit game and enable OSLAroused, go in game and there is no longer a "Wet Function Redux" MCM.

There's some sort of issue with MCM initialization and this mod, as I see there's a few people in this thread who have had the same issue with some MCM's not working while this mod is installed.

I've tried the SKI_ConfigManagerInstance command, as well as installed Jaxzon's Kicker to see if it would force the MCM menu to appear but nope.

9 hours ago, sexlabschlong said:

---OK, I tested some more and it looks like one of the arousal animations fired for half a second.  There may be another DAR mod interfering.  WetFunctionRedux still isn't showing in the MCM.

If you disable OSLAroused, Wet Function Redux will show again.

Edited by lucilleball
3 hours ago, lucilleball said:

So strange. When troubleshooting this issue, I even stripped my modlist down to bare minimum. Enable Wet Function, go in game, the MCM appears. Exit game and enable OSLAroused, go in game and there is no longer a "Wet Function Redux" MCM.

There's some sort of issue with MCM initialization and this mod, as I see there's a few people in this thread who have had the same issue with some MCM's not working while this mod is installed.

I've tried the SKI_ConfigManagerInstance command, as well as installed Jaxzon's Kicker to see if it would force the MCM menu to appear but nope.

MCM can get weird sometimes and Wet function has been reported to take a long time to appear (based on some claims, including my own).

Try this WetFunction MCM script patch https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-se-compatibility-tracking-feb-27-??-7120/page/2/#comment-2155798

That fixed the issue I had with it, I believe.

If that fails to work....

With a new game, did you try installing this mod first and Wet Function second?

If you updating an existing save from the old SL Aroused Redux to this one you could try this before activating this mod. WARNING: this is for testing only, not really recommended for an important ongoing game save - it didn't break my save doing this when I transitioned between SLA and this mod, but who knows what might happen down the road):

With old SLA enabled, make a new save

Run Falrim Tools/Resaver and load your new save

type sexlabaroused in filter box at top

expand plugins (full)

Right click sexlabaroused.esm and select Purge and then save.

activate this mod

load game, go to MCM and open an unrelated mod menu and then exit MCM (this seems to speed things up, could just be my imagination though).

let the game run for a few minutes, runaround, fast travel, enter a city, interior, play or whatever.  Give the system time to run any pending tasks.

If Wet Function still does not appear in MCM, save again, quit. Run Resaver again and clean any Unattached Instances and Undefined elements and then reload the game again - give it some time once more.

If the above does not work, I am at a loss as to why this is not working for you.

Looks like this mod isn't compatible with Separete Orgams. Those scripts are being overwritting slaMainScr.psc | slaFrameworkScr.psc | slaMainScr.pex | slaFrameworkScr.pex. 

Anyone know an alternative or something to control the speed of sex animations?

12 hours ago, urbon said:

Looks like this mod isn't compatible with Separete Orgams. Those scripts are being overwritting slaMainScr.psc | slaFrameworkScr.psc | slaMainScr.pex | slaFrameworkScr.pex. 

Anyone know an alternative or something to control the speed of sex animations?

Yeah this mod must overwrite SLSO. 

Its "Semi-Compatible" in the sense that everything should still work. Just some of the manipulation scaling isnt implemented (where sex-xp increase amount arousal gains during sex, instead its just the value configured in MCM). 

I want to revaluate how logically sex-xp works as part of the larger overhaul (although thats farther in future).

10 hours ago, ozooma10 said:

Yeah this mod must overwrite SLSO. 

Its "Semi-Compatible" in the sense that everything should still work. Just some of the manipulation scaling isnt implemented (where sex-xp increase amount arousal gains during sex, instead its just the value configured in MCM). 

I want to revaluate how logically sex-xp works as part of the larger overhaul (although thats farther in future).

Thank you!

So I've used this for a great many hours, and I would looooove to see some kind of compatibility with SL Hormones SE cause it's just way too good at increasing arousal rates (Of course I'm assuming it's the Hormones' mods fault for that) but with this Aroused version I have no global control of exposure and timerate apparently, very sad, I miss that feature, but most importantly, there's a debuff when you haven't banged in a while, but no buff for being satisfied, which just doesn't ever seem to happen. Sex seems to only raise the arousal levels, and nothing else, for me the player at least. Sad. I know right? lol

But I'm assuming this must be my configuration. I only use SE version of Hormones, Fertility Mode, and Radiant Prostitution, and Wintersun SL plugin, so what should I do? Is there even anything I can do? Never have I seen ever arousal version ever work correctly at all. I have way worse problems with every other arousal version, just straight up no gains, arousal stopping, arousal not detecting scenes added by mods, really ridiculous stuff. OSL is better, but I'm still having really frustrating issues with getting arousal to change correctly. Idk if it's hormones or being a Dibella follower, or IDK! Anyone got advice?

I have a question, and I'm sorry if it's been posted already.  Devious Devices requires SLAroused, or it will not install.  And, when I deselect the ESM in MO2 after installing, I get warnings on all the Devious Devices saying that it's now missing masters (SexLabAroused.esm).  So, will Devious Devices still run with OSLAroused, or do I have to pick and choose which I'd like to run?

9 minutes ago, nunyabidnez said:

I have a question, and I'm sorry if it's been posted already.  Devious Devices requires SLAroused, or it will not install.  And, when I deselect the ESM in MO2 after installing, I get warnings on all the Devious Devices saying that it's now missing masters (SexLabAroused.esm).  So, will Devious Devices still run with OSLAroused, or do I have to pick and choose which I'd like to run?

Yes works with DD. Which ESM are you disabling? Keep the included esm enabled as its required for this mod.

Also recommend selecting the DD patch when installing from fomod.

My normal set up is SLRandomSex, SLEagerNPCs, Sisterhood of Dibella, and ONights.  This play through I also tossed in the aroused creatures mod.  Had one follower get stuck on 100 arousal and would never drop after sex, nor would her relationship change with sex through SLEN.  I lowered her exposure level and everything started working.  Afterwards I noticed this mod was sitting higher in the LO so I made it a late loader, everything still continues to work as far as I can tell.  One huge thing I noticed out of the gate is the saves.  They are so much faster than the saves when I have SLArousedLooseSE loaded.  Thank you for sharing this mod.

On 3/11/2022 at 5:48 AM, lucilleball said:

Thanks for the reply, but that didn't seem to work in my case.   WetFunction doesn't seem to come back if I've installed OSLAroused. 

It seems to run Aroused Sexy Idles correctly now, though.  I had competing DAR mods conflicting with the animation processes.

19 hours ago, ozooma10 said:

Yes works with DD. Which ESM are you disabling? Keep the included esm enabled as its required for this mod.

Also recommend selecting the DD patch when installing from fomod.

I did select the DD 5.1 patch when installing, but I did not have a SLAroused.esm until I installed SLAroused?  Should there have been one with just the OSLAroused installed?  That's my confusion, as in the initial guidance we're told to not install SLAroused, only to install OSLAroused, but I was unable to install DD without SLARoused installed.