What Areas Should be Looked at?  

1,055 members have voted

1. 1. What Areas need to be looked at more?

• Better Naked/Armor Slot handling/configuration (IE armors that do not use body slot that should prevent nudity)
    • Creature Handling
    • Nearby NPC arousal Updating over time (Or appearingly not updating)
    • Other (Leave a Comment)

3 hours ago, Talesien said:

Granted I did not use the mod for a while now, so it might have changed, but I'm certain it was that way when I last used it in late autumn.
I still states to do so in that mods documentation, though I noticed there is now a "ps" I don't recall to simply use the 'naked armor feature' of sexlab aroused. Might be worth testing, talking to an inkeeper should do.

Assuming I have to add it in via SSEdit, will OSL Aroused work with that edit? Just making sure I don't need to restart my save file (with a different Aroused version) before installing that mod.

12 minutes ago, Nohrin said:

Assuming I have to add it in via SSEdit, will OSL Aroused work with that edit? Just making sure I don't need to restart my save file (with a different Aroused version) before installing that mod.

OSLAroused finds all corresponding keywords I've added to various items (i.e. they are prechecked in the menu), so it looks like it will.

Question on arousal reduction/ gain.

So the way i understand this is you have a sum of all baseline stats to equal said value. Your arosal should gain a percentage per hour at the chosen rate towards whatever the baseline is right? Heres my issue some of the baseline stats seem to be raising arosal correctly and others apply just instantly.  Why that's a problem for me is if I have it set to reduce arosal say by 100 on orgasm the actor Will drop to 0 however in just a few seconds their arosal might skyrocket way back up to 65 for example. Shouldn't they stay at 0 and gain arousal at your chosen percentage back towards the baseline stats, with the exemption of the SL stage change lump sum arosal gains.  I have my arousal percentage set to 10% per hour, to avoid massive jumps but sometimes the arosal hits baseline instantly. Minimum Libido is set to 25 for everyone so this isnt crazy high in a new game for testing.

Thanks for all your work!

3 hours ago, skyrim482 said:

Question on arousal reduction/ gain.

So the way i understand this is you have a sum of all baseline stats to equal said value. Your arosal should gain a percentage per hour at the chosen rate towards whatever the baseline is right? Heres my issue some of the baseline stats seem to be raising arosal correctly and others apply just instantly.  Why that's a problem for me is if I have it set to reduce arosal say by 100 on orgasm the actor Will drop to 0 however in just a few seconds their arosal might skyrocket way back up to 65 for example. Shouldn't they stay at 0 and gain arousal at your chosen percentage back towards the baseline stats, with the exemption of the SL stage change lump sum arosal gains.  I have my arousal percentage set to 10% per hour, to avoid massive jumps but sometimes the arosal hits baseline instantly. Minimum Libido is set to 25 for everyone so this isnt crazy high in a new game for testing.

Thanks for all your work!

Yup so the "Baseline" logic is purely used in the "Change over time" calculations. and shouldnt be causing the behavior you mentioned.

The concept of "Arousal Gains" are the instant changes which seem like your issue. Natively OSL provides some gains around Sex Scene Begin/change/orgasm/end changes.

Maybe try setting the sexlab end change to 0 for testing, since maybe its not detecting your in-scene orgasm and applying a large increase when the scene end.

Otherwise, its quite possible this is coming from an external mod applying changes to the arousal.

If you check papyrus logs, it should log manipulations that occur and try and see if there is either a large gain, or a bunch of gains when it shoots up like you mentioned.

---OSLAroused--- [ModInterface] ModifyArousal: XXXXX modified by val: XXXX Reason: XXXXX

This mod's really starting to take shape, you've done a good job with it! There's only feature I can think that is missing from my time using SL Aroused is the ability to trigger a Sexlab masturbation scene by holding down the status key, which is the only way of doing so if say your character is transformed and can't use spells like the ones from Matchmaker. Would you consider adding this feature to OSL? Thanks!

I'm starting to wonder if this mod is only compatible with the outdated Nomkaz port of Radiant Pros. You know the way better one is at 7.0.4 right now right? The kevtg26 Radiant Pros? Is that the one you're replacing files for. Cuz now I've met like 3 people who use this with the Nomkaz port. I'm very confused, cause that's very outdated, and OSL is all about new stuff I thought.

I seem to be stuck in a perpetual state of "viewing sex scene" despite no characters in my cells having sex. I don't have any creature animations or sex mods installed, so there are never any non-humans around me having sex either. The only thing I can think of is the ABBA "Nymphomaniac" effect, but there's no one around me with that state either. I've tried resetting arousal data and using puppeteer to set everything on my char to 0, but unless I set "viewing sex scene" to 0 also it just keeps raising my libido.

Edit: Not sure what happened, but fast travel seemed to have "fixed" it temporarily, though it did come back after having sex with someone again.

Edited by AtomicPlayboy
8 hours ago, Talesien said:

7.0.4 eh? Guess I urgently need an update, anyway work for me with 7.0.1.

Oh it does? Well then this mod must be definitely for the Kev update. The Nomkaz port only went to v6, and apparently it has been removed now anyways, so that wasn't the problem. Relationship Dialouge System seems really buggy with OSL though, but even using it with Baka's Aroused on another PC it's still a bit buggy, so I can't be sure. 

Any chance you'd be willing to test OSL yourself with Relationship Dialogue System, Ozooma? I'm pretty sure you may be the last one left here with the skill to solve a problem with a mod like that, for AE and upwards at least. Pretty pretty pleeeeease?

Yeah I can't get this to work with Radiant Prostitution no matter what. It's just not detecting a client orgasm. With Baka Aroused, it works, the mod functions. Why there's even a feature like this is so far beyond me. It's just ridiculous. Just let me fricking use the mod how I want, Radiant Pros. Jesus. Ozooma, there has to be something you know about Radiant Prostitution. Even I just use OSL, Radiant Pros, there requirements, and Sexlab's requirements, on a new save, nothing is happening but a big flat 0 satisfaction thingy. I don't understand this at all. That was the last stable Prostitution mod I've ever seen.

Edited by LynErso666

Can we just remove the 0 orgasm thing altogether and make it impossible not to have an orgasm. I'd really love to go back to that. That worked consistently every time with every mod. There's this "Sex Scene End No Orgasm" setting I'd really just like to disable altogether.

1 hour ago, LynErso666 said:

Yeah I can't get this to work with Radiant Prostitution no matter what. It's just not detecting a client orgasm. With Baka Aroused, it works, the mod functions. Why there's even a feature like this is so far beyond me. It's just ridiculous. Just let me fricking use the mod how I want, Radiant Pros. Jesus. Ozooma, there has to be something you know about Radiant Prostitution. Even I just use OSL, Radiant Pros, there requirements, and Sexlab's requirements, on a new save, nothing is happening but a big flat 0 satisfaction thingy. I don't understand this at all. That was the last stable Prostitution mod I've ever seen.

You are certain the replacement script provided by OSL (mf_handler.pex) is:
a.) set up to overwrite the one from Radiant Prostitution.
b.) not overwritten in turn by any other mod you might have installed? (Admittedly unlikely from your description.)
If in doubt open the zip and copy that script (contained in \Patches\Radiant Prostitution\Scripts\) into your script folder manually. Then try again.

6 hours ago, Talesien said:

You are certain the replacement script provided by OSL (mf_handler.pex) is:
a.) set up to overwrite the one from Radiant Prostitution.
b.) not overwritten in turn by any other mod you might have installed? (Admittedly unlikely from your description.)
If in doubt open the zip and copy that script (contained in \Patches\Radiant Prostitution\Scripts\) into your script folder manually. Then try again.

Yes, I'm afraid if it was that simple, my friend, Radiant Prostitution would simply CTD right after one of its started sex scene. That mf handler script provided by Ozooma is extremely important to make RP function with OSL. My situation would be the last effect you'd ever see from not using the proper scripts. I really don't think the patch even solves everything Radiant Pros is replacing. The slaframework script is actually pretty unique the way it's configured for Radiant Pros, and OSL seems to do little to address this. It might honestly just be 704 of RP. Users that use updates before RP's SLSO update might have better luck. I was hoping Ozooma would know. I mean there's what like 3 good mods left on the Loverslab now? The rest are determined to remain outdated and never evolve beyond SE, when AE reached superior heights the second it was thought of. Take "Burn Freeze Effects" (LE mod) for instance. Just by putting that mods scripts in the AE source folder the mod instantly works in AE, no conversion necessary whatsoever. Very few people on the Loverslab pay attention to the differences with AE's scripting. It's kinda the last modding website I know of that is content to stagnate, despite warriors like Ozooma trudging ever onward.

Edited by LynErso666
On 5/12/2022 at 1:03 PM, Talesien said:

7.0.4 eh? Guess I urgently need an update, anyway work for me with 7.0.1.

Could you send me your v701? It's no longer available and that's the version right before SLSO Integration utterly extirpated the mod.

1 hour ago, LynErso666 said:

Yes, I'm afraid if it was that simple, my friend, Radiant Prostitution would simply CTD right after one of its started sex scene. That mf handler script provided by Ozooma is extremely important to make RP function with OSL. My situation would be the last effect you'd ever see from not using the proper scripts. I really don't think the patch even solves everything Radiant Pros is replacing. The slaframework script is actually pretty unique the way it's configured for Radiant Pros, and OSL seems to do little to address this. It might honestly just be 704 of RP.

Honestly, I recall being the first one to mention that OSL makes RP not work, back when OSL was still in V1.x and the problem I had was exactly the problem you are describing, i.e. all clients always being unsatisfied. I had no CTD whatsoever from that script not being adapted back then. I updated to 7.0.4 and so far had no problems.

So today I got Radiant Prostitution working by letting it overwrite OSL. There has to be something weird going on here with my other mods maybe? I just can't imagine how. Whether it's SLIF, SL Hormones, Fertility Mode, or just my Sexlab settings in general. I really do wish OSL Aroused was the master of Sexlab and Anim Loader and others with all of Sexlab's settings contained within and determined by it. This giant web of Sexlab settings is so confusing when debugging.

Edited by LynErso666

Heyy! A really good actually stable mod for SE that seems to work great with this mod is Fill Her Up. It's no longer available for download on the Loverslab, so check you version. Latest is here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/fill-her-up-baka-62224010 and it is much much better than that "v2" one. I do hope OSL Aroused can continue to work so great with it. I was hoping u might double check it, Ozooma. Anyways thanks for your work.

Hi! I'm just trying this atm....

Though... silly idea... or nasty challenge, you're the programmer, good luck with that!

- an orientation based arousal adaptation:

- if player is more into girl or boys.... beasts, necro....  so arousal rises if meeting npc of that kind.

- if player has an intercourse with these, arousal drop significantly, like "satisfaaaaction!"

- if intercourse happen with another kind, arousal drops, but not as much as with prefered

- same but opposite: if player hates some encounter (like despise necro, despise certain beasts, ...)

I guess this can even be a immersion topics, as you could choose some people who will rise or lover your arousal based on the player choices (ie, choose stormcloaks, so imperials would lower arousal, hate thalmor, .... and so on)

I don't know how this can be done: like a ini file with a list to fullfil, or a ingame system a bit like iNeed food sorting...

@ozooma10 I'm getting ready to release the conversion for DD 5.2beta6.

There was a small change in zadlibs, I don't know if it's important or not. A keyword in a function was modified.

I've updated the OSL zadlibs script for myself just in case, and attached it here if you want to include it in your next update.

What changed:

Spoiler

previous version:

Line 1159

Bool Function HasBreastsExposed(Actor a)
    Form arm = a.GetWornForm(0x00000004)
    if !arm || arm.HasKeyword(zad_ExposedBreasts)  <<<<<<<<<<
        return true
    endif
    return false
EndFunction

new version:

line 1159

Bool Function HasBreastsExposed(Actor a)
    Form arm = a.GetWornForm(0x00000004)
    if !arm || a.WornHasKeyword(zad_ExposedBreasts)  <<<<<<<<<<
        return true
    endif
    return false
EndFunction

zadLibs.pex zadLibs.psc

20 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

Heyy! A really good actually stable mod for SE that seems to work great with this mod is Fill Her Up. It's no longer available for download on the Loverslab, so check you version. Latest is here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/fill-her-up-baka-62224010 and it is much much better than that "v2" one. I do hope OSL Aroused can continue to work so great with it. I was hoping u might double check it, Ozooma. Anyways thanks for your work.

There shouldnt be any compatibility issues with FHU.

RE: issues your having with radiant prostitution, i patched against v7.0.4  and dont seem to have any issues (and it sounds like it works fine with most other people). So i would suspect its something specific to your local setup gumming stuff up. You can check papyrus logs for any wierd errors that may help point you in the right direction.