What Areas Should be Looked at?  

1,070 members have voted

1. 1. What Areas need to be looked at more?

• Better Naked/Armor Slot handling/configuration (IE armors that do not use body slot that should prevent nudity)
    • Creature Handling
    • Nearby NPC arousal Updating over time (Or appearingly not updating)
    • Other (Leave a Comment)

On 4/19/2022 at 4:35 AM, monty359 said:

Great mod @ozooma10,

how does the keyword detection work on the outfits? I am using TAWOBAE and the outfits in the mod are split into outfit parts using additional slots (none of them is slot 32). In the MCM i can find only items with slot 32.

If OSL looks only for keywords on outfit parts with slot 32, would it be possible to make as a setting in the MCM?.

ABBA for example uses three slots for similar purposes. Usually one of them is slot 32 (for all Vanilla outfits). The two additional are in my mod set up for the bra and thong slots (56 and 49). That way more or less all available scenarios are considered.

Thanks for your work!

cheers

Not likely that the mod can determine that an item is specifically slot 32, its more likely that it is looking to see that the chest piece has Keyword "Armorchest"  

TAWOBAE has already been converted by BakaFactory although its unlikely that everyone would want to use specifically the body he designed it for, the point is that I have already seen it myself.

I've also done my own TAWOBAE conversions for personal usage, in my own ESP what I did was set up the Bra's to occupy the slot 56 commonly the bra slot and also the slot that Devious Devices bras occupy.  Then put the keyword Erotic on there.

However its unlikely that I could simply give you my ESP and have it work since my own is on LE and also heavily modified version of it too boot.

4 minutes ago, Gameplayer said:

Not likely that the mod can determine that an item is specifically slot 32, its more likely that it is looking to see that the chest piece has Keyword "Armorchest"  

TAWOBAE has already been converted by BakaFactory although its unlikely that everyone would want to use specifically the body he designed it for, the point is that I have already seen it myself.

I've also done my own TAWOBAE conversions for personal usage, in my own ESP what I did was set up the Bra's to occupy the slot 56 commonly the bra slot and also the slot that Devious Devices bras occupy.  Then put the keyword Erotic on there.

However its unlikely that I could simply give you my ESP and have it work since my own is on LE and also heavily modified version of it too boot.

I havent specifically looked into the issue @monty359 reported yet.

Basically 2 aspects:

Naked Check: Checks that there is an equipped armor in the "Body" Slot. (So definately possible some variants of armors that have Top+Bottom using non-body slots will think player is naked. (Ive tested with TAWOBA Remastered which has upper in body slot) [So specifically does check slot 32 and not keyword]

Erotic Armor Check: Checks if "EroticArmor" keyword is in *any* worn piece of armor.  NOTE: that this check is skipped if player is naked (as that takes "precident") so if the above is true, you will get the naked baseline gain, but not the erotic armor gain (even if you are wearing erotic armor). And it sounds like this is the case since as you said the armor isnt slot 32.

SO i guess for @monty359, Can you Confirm that it shows you getting the "Naked" baseline gain?

But yeah basically need to also check the kModChestPrimary slot (not sure what slot id that is yet just whats on the skse side, but I would guess thats what TAWOBAE is using). Since this is a relatively common issue. 

But also should not skip the eroticarmor baseline increase if naked, and instead just have them stack.

2 hours ago, ozooma10 said:

I havent specifically looked into the issue @monty359 reported yet.

Basically 2 aspects:

Naked Check: Checks that there is an equipped armor in the "Body" Slot. (So definately possible some variants of armors that have Top+Bottom using non-body slots will think player is naked. (Ive tested with TAWOBA Remastered which has upper in body slot) [So specifically does check slot 32 and not keyword]

Erotic Armor Check: Checks if "EroticArmor" keyword is in *any* worn piece of armor.  NOTE: that this check is skipped if player is naked (as that takes "precident") so if the above is true, you will get the naked baseline gain, but not the erotic armor gain (even if you are wearing erotic armor). And it sounds like this is the case since as you said the armor isnt slot 32.

SO i guess for @monty359, Can you Confirm that it shows you getting the "Naked" baseline gain?

But yeah basically need to also check the kModChestPrimary slot (not sure what slot id that is yet just whats on the skse side, but I would guess thats what TAWOBAE is using). Since this is a relatively common issue. 

But also should not skip the eroticarmor baseline increase if naked, and instead just have them stack.

How fast should the mod update from not naked to naked state, when i strip the character? Last i tested, stripping the character naked and opening the mcm menu did not change from not naked to naked=> i only got +30 base arousal, everything else showed as 0.0 (no naked arousal buff).

From my understanding, the naked/not naked state determined by the engine through the keyword "ArmorCuirais" on the items. In vanilla those keywords are distributed to all chest peaces. I am the autor of TAWOBAE and i made it so in the mod, that all bra and all panty pieces have the keyword. Having bra or panty parts equipped i get no naked comments, having the complete outfit without bra and panty equipped i get naked comments.

If the bra and panty have both keywords: Armorcuirais and EroticArmor, then the character should be considered not naked and should get the sexyarmor arousal buff (+20).

How OSL arousal determines, if the character is naked? Does it look for the keyword "ArmorCuirais" or is it some other method?

Edited by monty359
2 hours ago, Gameplayer said:

You probably the TAWOBAE mod with one of the other variants of TAWOBA. In TAWOBAE i converted all the Bra(Top) pieces to slot 56, There are no more regular slot 32 parts (Dwemer mechnoid is the only exeprion). I also made a patch for Bakas keywords.

this is the mod:

cheers

16 minutes ago, monty359 said:

How OSL arousal determines, if the character is naked? Does it look for the keyword "ArmorCuirais" or is it some other method?

actorRef->GetWornArmor(RE::BGSBipedObjectForm::BipedObjectSlot::kBody) == nullptr;

So literally just checks if actor is wearing armor in body slot. Doesnt use keywords. But yeah need to handle other slots so its a bug that needs to get fixed.

It should update "instantly" since will recalculate when armor is equipped/unequipped.

But yeah basically need to update to handle non-body "body" armor.

1 minute ago, ozooma10 said:

actorRef->GetWornArmor(RE::BGSBipedObjectForm::BipedObjectSlot::kBody) == nullptr;

So literally just checks if actor is wearing armor in body slot. Doesnt use keywords. But yeah need to handle other slots so its a bug that needs to get fixed.

It should update "instantly" since will recalculate when armor is equipped/unequipped.

But yeah basically need to update to handle non-body "body" armor.

To my knowledge, if someone refers to the "body slot" it is automatically meant slot 32. Is this kBody=slot 32? (I am not a coding person)

How complicated would it be to make it look for the "ArmorCuirais" keyword? Like i said, the engine looks for that keyword too.

Thanks

gave this a quick test of the new update
1. aroused nips still not working
2. with SOS only player can get hard no npc can get hard no matter how aroused they are.

aroused nips i use is here
these are the scripts i have for it that change it to work on SE. don tknow if its just a version check fail and it works or not

update

playing around some more and so far seems like indeed a version fail maybe

Unsupported Version of SLAroused Redux, aborting

scripts.rar

Edited by sidfu1

is there a way to tag armor as "naked"? I see Erotic, Halfnaked, pretty and other tags (that are probably related to other mods), but those settings are not seeming to make my character get comments for being naked.

In the mod "Spank That Ass", NPC's would only spank you, or grope you, if your character was considered Naked. These events aren't happening when her armor is tagged as "Erotic" or "Half Naked". 

In Sexlab Aroused I recall being able to classify armor as just regular "Naked." I hope I am overlooking something, and there is a way to do that with this as well.

9 minutes ago, sidfu1 said:

gave this a quick test of the new update
1. aroused nips still not working
2. with SOS only player can get hard no npc can get hard no matter how aroused they are.

aroused nips i use is here
these are the scripts i have for it that change it to work on SE. don tknow if its just a version check fail and it works or not

scripts.rar 31.92 kB · 0 downloads

Taking a quick look at the script, aroused nips isn't supported. 

It heavily depends on the internal sexlabaroused cloak scans for getting nearby actors which is completely removed in OSL in favor of significantly reduced papyrus load (by not doing these types of scans). 

I imagine a mod like aroused nips could be both significantly simplified, and improve performance if it just registers and updates state against the 

OSLA_ActorArousalUpdated

ModEvent which is called when an actors arousal changes (Rather then just doing it every X Time). Similar to how the SOS effect update works. If its performing very expensive operations then you likely want to instead run it on a constant cadence, and either keep a dirty actor list, or manage a cloak itself (similar to how Blush When Aroused works)

As for SOS, How are you checking npc arousal to know if they are aroused? Ill do some more poking testing different cases but my simple testing should have worked for npcs, but its possible that event isnt firing for newly scene actors (IE the state isnt bootstrapped until their arousal is updated), if that is true then it should be a relatively straightforward to send events for "new" actors.

16 minutes ago, Nohrin said:

is there a way to tag armor as "naked"? I see Erotic, Halfnaked, pretty and other tags (that are probably related to other mods), but those settings are not seeming to make my character get comments for being naked.

In the mod "Spank That Ass", NPC's would only spank you, or grope you, if your character was considered Naked. These events aren't happening when her armor is tagged as "Erotic" or "Half Naked". 

In Sexlab Aroused I recall being able to classify armor as just regular "Naked." I hope I am overlooking something, and there is a way to do that with this as well.

Yeah I think that would be nice. I think it would be like as you said in the keyword editor there is a "Naked" option and that armor is flagged to trigger naked if it is in a body slot.

(Also have an update to effectively fix the inverse problem where armor that covers "Body" that doesnt use the standard body slot 32 makes system think they are naked. (Basically just check the other "ModBody" slots, or maybe keyword check for curiass). But not really related to what your looking for.

1 hour ago, ozooma10 said:

Yeah I think that would be nice. I think it would be like as you said in the keyword editor there is a "Naked" option and that armor is flagged to trigger naked if it is in a body slot.

(Also have an update to effectively fix the inverse problem where armor that covers "Body" that doesnt use the standard body slot 32 makes system think they are naked. (Basically just check the other "ModBody" slots, or maybe keyword check for curiass). But not really related to what your looking for.

Glad you're considering it! Looking forward to it, so I can get my ass clapped.

56 minutes ago, ozooma10 said:

As for SOS, How are you checking npc arousal to know if they are aroused? Ill do some more poking testing different cases but my simple testing should have worked for npcs, but its possible that event isnt firing for newly scene actors (IE the state isnt bootstrapped until their arousal is updated), if that is true then it should be a relatively straightforward to send events for "new" actors.

just used the aroused buillt in manipulator to make them horny. on player they instant get hard(tested on both female and male sos) but on a npc doing same nothing happened and waited 2 min for it to update. ill check again when i get chance to make sure i didnt goof and chane the wrong setting or missed one.

for aroused nips guess have to find someone who would redo the scripts then. the mod isnt getting any updates now so anyone could do it if they know how.

Made an SLIF DD 5.2 patch for 2.1.1 for myself

at least in theory I think it should work and I figured Id just in case someone else found it helpful

(If this is found to not work for others or if @ozooma10 would like me to remove it just let me know) :) 

Spoiler

Before---

Function SetNodeHidden(Actor akActor, bool isFemale, string nodeName, bool value, string modkey = "DDi")
	if value
		XPMSELib.SetNodeScale(akActor, isFemale, nodeName, 0.01, modkey)
	else
		XPMSELib.SetNodeScale(akActor, isFemale, nodeName, 1.0, modkey)
	endif
EndFunction

After---

Function SetNodeHidden(Actor akActor, bool isFemale, string nodeName, bool value, string modkey = "DDi")
    if Game.GetModbyName("SexLab Inflation Framework.esp") != 255
        if value
            SLIF_Main.hideNode(akActor, "Devious Devices Integration", nodeName, 0.01, modkey)
        else
            SLIF_Main.showNode(akActor, "Devious Devices Integration", nodeName)
        endif
    else
        if value
        else
        endif
    endif
EndFunction

zadLibs.psc zadLibs.pex

Some ideas if your taking them, for viewing nude could there be different arousal based on preferred gender  example viewing your SL preferred gender  naked will baseline 20 arousal and viewing non preferred gender will give you 0. Allow slider for people to adjust that like if your bi you can equal them out. 

Also an option to allow creatures with an arousal above x (say 50) as nude and can affect arousal of players and npcs as a nude actor. Totally optional to set creatures to 0 if people arnt interested in that type of content.

Thanks enjoying the mod alot.

33 minutes ago, syrenundine said:

Made an SLIF DD 5.2 patch for 2.1.1 for myself

at least in theory I think it should work and I figured Id just in case someone else found it helpful

(If this is found to not work for others or if @ozooma10 would like me to remove it just let me know) :) 

Hide contents

Before---

if value
	else
	endif
EndFunction

After---

if Game.GetModbyName("SexLab Inflation Framework.esp") != 255
        if value
            SLIF_Main.hideNode(akActor, "Devious Devices Integration", nodeName, 0.01, modkey)
        else
            SLIF_Main.showNode(akActor, "Devious Devices Integration", nodeName)
        endif
    else
        if value
        else
        endif
    endif
EndFunction

zadLibs.psc 162.51 kB · 0 downloads zadLibs.pex 122.07 kB · 0 downloads

Just curious what your changes here are? Also does this include the changes in the zadlibs patch as part of oslaroused fomod?

15 minutes ago, ozooma10 said:

Just curious what your changes here are? Also does this include the changes in the zadlibs patch as part of oslaroused fomod?

I put the changes in the spoiler of my last post. I took the dd 5.2 patch from your fomod and added the fix from this patch I found for 5.1 to your source and recompiled

Edited by syrenundine
14 hours ago, ozooma10 said:

Basically NPCS are properly seeded with intitial arousal, and by default will always rise over time to 80 arousal. (this can be configured).

This feels to me like you've randomised the wrong variable.  Honestly, I don't think it really matters how the arousal itself is determined initially.  That's going to have evolved plenty by the time it really matters anyway.  What should be randomly seeded is that libido value.  Cf.:

On 4/9/2022 at 4:08 AM, Antiope_Apollonia said:

If NPCs had randomly seeded baseline Libido values, so some would tend toward always being aroused, and others would tend away from it, then we wouldn't have a problem.  And it would be better than the situation with time-based arousal in other frameworks, because it would contribute to fleshing out NPCs' personalities—over time, you'd learn who's always DTF and who's a prude.  To make this really work well, you'd need to let the player adjust a target NPC's baseline through the MCM.  And to make it truly top notch, you'd want to make it possible to create/edit a config file—.json, I guess—to determine NPCs' baselines in a way that's consistent across playthroughs and can be tailored to be more lore-friendly or just conforms better to the user's tastes.  

Pull something like that off, and I'll never touch another Arousal framework.

1 hour ago, skyrim482 said:

for viewing nude could there be different arousal based on preferred gender  example viewing your SL preferred gender  naked will baseline 20 arousal and viewing non preferred gender will give you 0. Allow slider for people to adjust that like if your bi you can equal them out. 

I like this idea and your suggested implementation a lot. 

I would even go one step further and allow the option of setting negative arousal for viewing naked actors from your non-preferred gender.  On Earth, the effect on my arousal of seeing penises is categorically not the same as that of seeing tulips or swords—one penis can easily undo the work of several vulvas.  Why should it work any differently on Tamriel?

Hi, wonderful mod btw, really responsive.

A question:

Half Naked armor doesnt trigger being naked when that is the only thing being worn?

The mod used to think my character is naked (the body armor had a SOS_Revealing keyword), even though she is also wearing armor with Stockings/Skirt keywords (only way to fix it was to reequip the armor), so I added the keyword HalfNaked to the body armor. That seems to fix it but then I get that thing from above.

I was also about to report a bug that makes my character thinks she is seeing someone naked (even though she is just starting at nothing), but after adding the HalfNaked keyword, it doesnt happen anymore.

Edited by expertgamer
more information
5 hours ago, expertgamer said:

Hi, wonderful mod btw, really responsive.

A question:

Half Naked armor doesnt trigger being naked when that is the only thing being worn?

The mod used to think my character is naked (the body armor had a SOS_Revealing keyword), even though she is also wearing armor with Stockings/Skirt keywords (only way to fix it was to reequip the armor), so I added the keyword HalfNaked to the body armor. That seems to fix it but then I get that thing from above.

I was also about to report a bug that makes my character thinks she is seeing someone naked (even though she is just starting at nothing), but after adding the HalfNaked keyword, it doesnt happen anymore.

Yup going to try and work through improvements to naked detection to handle these types of issues in next update.

2 hours ago, ozooma10 said:

Yup going to try and work through improvements to naked detection to handle these types of issues in next update.

Regarding those keywords, do you happen to know if the Keywords that are already in the mod apply to BaboDialogue? I'm planning to try out that mod, but it says it requires Babo's own version of Sexlab Aroused in order to add keywords to your armor.

If this mod can do that, I won't have to start a new playthrough with his Aroused version.

29 minutes ago, Nohrin said:

Regarding those keywords, do you happen to know if the Keywords that are already in the mod apply to BaboDialogue? I'm planning to try out that mod, but it says it requires Babo's own version of Sexlab Aroused in order to add keywords to your armor.

If this mod can do that, I won't have to start a new playthrough with his Aroused version.

Yup all of the required babo keywords are included.

You are also able to apply them to items in-game via the MCM -> Keywords section

25 minutes ago, Nohrin said:

Not sure if you didn't get confused with what Baka actually stating. Bakas version of Aroused includes all the keywords that BaboDialogue knows. But honestly as long as you got the EroticArmor, HalfNaked or similar keyword (not ArmorPretty), this is sufficient. So far Babo Dialogue does not appear the distinguish any further between those keywords (at least I didn't come upon any instances where this seemed to be the case).

No matter the Aroused mod you are using, you still need to add one such keyword (hence it's important that your aroused mod add those keywords in the first place) to your bodyslot item with xEdit. Simply choosing that keyword for the armor inside Aroused will NOT make BaboDialogue recognize it, no matter if you use Bakas Aroused or any other.

12 minutes ago, Talesien said:

Simply choosing that keyword for the armor inside Aroused will NOT make BaboDialogue recognize it, no matter if you use Bakas Aroused or any other.

Hmm are you sure about this? I recall the babodialogue detection working with "runtime-added" keywords (via arousal mod)

6 minutes ago, ozooma10 said:

Hmm are you sure about this? I recall the babodialogue detection working with "runtime-added" keywords (via arousal mod)

Granted I did not use the mod for a while now, so it might have changed, but I'm certain it was that way when I last used it in late autumn.
I still states to do so in that mods documentation, though I noticed there is now a "ps" I don't recall to simply use the 'naked armor feature' of sexlab aroused. Might be worth testing, talking to an inkeeper should do.