Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

The wiki is here: https://github.com/DeviousDevices/Docs/wiki and I am willing to answer questions. For sample code look in Captured Dreams script CDxFramework, that is where most of my equip scripts in v3.84 are.

I am still having an issue with misalignment of actors using furniture much of the time. Typically it is done in a scene using an AI package, is there a better way to have them use existing devices (script command possibly)?

Thanks so much, and thanks for offering to answer questions. I did not expect to find source with Captured Dreams but now I see it's available. This is great for examples as I know and love the mod and will have context for me.

I've listed all the elements I believe I need, with some questions in green. My questions at this point are not very specific, as I'm trying to think higher level first.

Quest - use CK

1. Dialogue
  2. Stages/Objectives
  3. Triggers
  4. Radiant

Successfully working with Radiant elements - gone a bit beyond basics

Settings/Options - use MCM (SkyUI)

• Menu
  • Store the data

Have very basic MCM working

Sample I used stores settings in Global Variables. Is that normal? (i.e. when should global be used?)

Not sure if I will have enough data to worry about using something like Jcontainers. My mod will have points/status to track/display, so may have questions on this later. Do you use anything to store data in CD?

Make love happen - Use SexLab API

Have very basic working

Looks like can do through ZaZ API as well. When does it make sense to do that?

Control Player - Use ZaZ API

1. Take away control
  2. Pose
  3. Put in furniture
  4. Move to a point
  5. Follow
  6. Put in a Cage

This is what I want to work on next. Any other methods to do this beyond using ZaZ I could look at?

Any sources of info beyond API Doc Folder that comes with ZaZ?

Equip Player - use DD and ZaZ APIs

1. Make new unique Devious Device
    1. Be able to bodyslide
  2. Manipulate Devious Devices - Use DD
  3. Manipulate ZaZ devices - use ZaZ

So far have made new devious devices. Made sure Bodyslide support is working. Equipped them (very basic use of DD here so far).

Can I use ZaZ to manipulate DD items, or vice versa? If yes when does one way versus the other make sense?

Punish (or pleasure :P ) the Player

1. Whip - use ZaZ API
  2. Other (covered in the above): use devices, put in furniture, put in cage, love them up

Any other ways to punish I'm overlooking? I'm sure I can find how you whip in your CD mod. Maybe questions once I try.

Package/Distribute

1. BSA
  2. Make sure have all files. Clean with TESSEdit
  3. Give Credits

Have been getting permission and/or confirming assets are free to use

Should I use BSA? How do people make those fancy installers I sometimes see when installing through Nexus Mod Manager?

Have I made some wrong assumptions with "what to use" listed above? Anything obviously missing in what I will need?

Hey, it seems i'm either missing some textures, or the mesh files themselves are pointing to textures that don't exist.

It's the pillory things in Whiterun that i've noticed with this issue so far. The wooden parts are fine, it's the base/square looking thing that's purple.

Hey, it seems i'm either missing some textures, or the mesh files themselves are pointing to textures that don't exist.

It's the pillory things in Whiterun that i've noticed with this issue so far. The wooden parts are fine, it's the base/square looking thing that's purple.

Conflict with XPO/POP files. Fix from Xaz was included to Inte's patch since version 8b.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46551-prison-overhaul-v033-patches/

Conflict with XPO/POP files. Fix from Xaz was included to Inte's patch since version 8b.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46551-prison-overhaul-v033-patches/

Aha!

That was the remedy. Recently did a reinstall of Skyrim and I was looking for that POP mod, couldn't find it until now!

Thanks.

Hello folks,

i´ve tested the actual version on a new game today. Let SL run a pillory animation but no pillory shown up? Also switching through the other animations won´t show the pillories. The new version include the furniture and the textures, i thought? What could be the problem?

I've recently updated several mods on my install and now am having some issues with animations and the Player (when male) being treated as a female victim in every sex scene that plays.

I am rolling back all mods I updated to previous versions where the issues I am now facing didn't occur.

I would like to rule out ZAP 6.11 as the cause.

Could someone please post download links to the ZAP 6.07 files?

thanks

Hey All ;-)

Seems a lot of us in this awesome community want & have been waiting for "Spank-Sounds" to accompany all the great SL/ZAZ/NSAP/SLAL spank-anims (and/or an actual Spanking-Mod) for quite a long time

I've been able to create 14 great spank-sounds with awesome voice-acting (female-reactions to the spanks) but now need help as to how to make the available spank-anims play these spank-sounds in sync

Does anybody know how to go about doing that and/or know of any tutorials for doing that?  if so, please let me know, I would love to make this happen & share it with our community!!!

THX

Peace, Love, & Success

alex

I've recently updated several mods on my install and now am having some issues with animations and the Player (when male) being treated as a female victim in every sex scene that plays.

I am rolling back all mods I updated to previous versions where the issues I am now facing didn't occur.

thanks

ZAZ does not control what position the characters take, that would be the mods that have started the animation or SexLab itself. There is an option in SexLab to filter gay/lesbian animations that may help. Also, if it is a woman using a strapon with you it is likely an aggressive animation.

thanks

ZAZ does not control what position the characters take, that would be the mods that have started the animation or SexLab itself. There is an option in SexLab to filter gay/lesbian animations that may help. Also, if it is a woman using a strapon with you it is likely an aggressive animation.

It's Sasha from Deviously Cursed Loot that seems to be the main problem, if the player is male or female makes no difference, she always is the 'male' in the scenes.  Have tried the setting you suggested, made no difference so must just be the way that particular follower is coded to always be aggressive or something.  If the player is female, only lesbian animations (without strap-on) seem to play, if the player is male, Sasha always uses a strap-on.  Just wanted to make sure Zaz wasn't the issue so thanks for the clarification. :)

First, thanks for all the work on this amazing mod.

Since upgrading to the latest version, I've been having an issue with the sizing of bondage furniture in animations using them. I like to scale down my pc to the mid-90's range (I always play a submissive character, and having her small sort of visually reinforces that). The problem is that when mods like SD+, Leito animations, or PO put the pc in bondage furniture (pillories, x-crosses, posts) the furnitures no longer resize to fit the pc.

Edited to add: I can resize existing furnitures using setscale, no problem there. This is purely on furnitures used as part of animations, the ones that disappear (or are supposed to) after the anim is over.

I assume this has something to do with the way furnitures are done in the latest version of ZAP, since updating those mods never caused this issue before, with the same LO. I'm wondering if this is something that can be addressed, or if I missed a step on setup (I do have both the main file and the 6.1.1 patch), or if it's going to be up to the modders to make updates or patches. 

It's a minor thing, but if there's a fix it would be great. Thanks again for all the work, apologies for only saying so when I'm having an issue. 

The zip file corrupted. Can anyone we upload a working file?

There are TWO files under the download button, you didn't specify which one was "corrupt" so I checked them both and both were ok.

That means your download of the file got corrupted and you just need to try it again. One of them is a very large file so make sure it has finished downloading before you try to use it.

The zip file corrupted. Can anyone we upload a working file?

There are TWO files under the download button, you didn't specify which one was "corrupt" so I checked them both and both were ok.

That means your download of the file got corrupted and you just need to try it again. One of them is a very large file so make sure it has finished downloading before you try to use it.

I did try the 6.1 when this report appeared (main file) and I did have an issue.  However tried it again a little later and it was fine.  Probably just a temporary issue with the site at the time.

When l use the animation test system it thinks males are females and viceversa, uthgerd has just destroyed my ass when l tried to do the opposite. Has anyone ever had this bug? Does anyone know how to fix it?

I have a problem with some furnitures. When i try using Wood horse/wheel/pillory, my character stands and The FOV change, but Notting happen. However when I'm using zaz spells, it's working. How do I fix this problem?

Ps: sorry for my english.

Hi xaz,

Can I make a modder's request?

I am trying to get all bindings that a slave was wearing, as they had been registered by zbfSlot.

As it is now, since the form array zbfSlot.AllBindings is just a variable, I cannot access it from outside as I need to. There is no function to get it either. So, I have to call GetArmBindings(), GetLegBindings() etc but this only gets me the first 5 slots of the AllBindings array. Or, if I use a while loop to run zbfSlot.GetCurrentBinding() 10 times (let aside the inefficiency of the loop) to reconstruct the array, I will get the current bindings which may or may not be the ones that zbfSlot has registered in AllBindings[].

Could we have a function e.g. Form[] Function zbfSlot.GetAllBindings() that will return the zbfSlot.AllBindings array? Or, could we have this array made into a property so that we can access it?

EDIT: GetCurrentBinding() will return the registered bindings first, otherwise it will guess what's on the actor.

hey guys i keep getting the "$ZaZ$ Pillory$ animation and the lady just hangs there in an imaginary/invisible pillory... am i supposed to DL something else? also how do i uncheck the pillory animations from even happening. i don't see where you can undo it in the ZaZ MCM. i don't see it in the sexlab toggle animations either.

help - its killing my immersion...

hey guys i keep getting the "$ZaZ$ Pillory$ animation and the lady just hangs there in an imaginary/invisible pillory... am i supposed to DL something else? also how do i uncheck the pillory animations from even happening. i don't see where you can undo it in the ZaZ MCM. i don't see it in the sexlab toggle animations either.

That sounds like you installed the Patch to Zaz but not the mod that the patch updats. (There are two download files, you need BOTH of them).

That sounds like you installed the Patch to Zaz but not the mod that the patch updats. (There are two download files, you need BOTH of them).
got it thanx. dunno how i missed that. unless the patch came out kind of recently.