Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

So i installed 6.1 and 6.11 patch (updated fnis after that obviously)

In game is still showing as version 6.1 is it supposed to be like this?

And the main problem is - in all animations where only one actor is bound the agressor just standing stiff playing standart idle animation.

Am i doing something wrong?

This is the exact problem I have - is it meant to show 6.11 or just 6.1? Do you have animation problems with other mods as well?

Showing 6.1 when you have the patch properly installed is normal. That part I know.

I don't know the cause of your problem, but I've see others have problems when:

they install 6.1 then the patch, but do not say yes when asked to overwrite files

or

they install out of order... 6.1 must be first, then the patch on top

or

they don't clean save first

I'm not sure if it's this mod, but the sexlab put the something like 'zap' in front of the sex pose names so...

I don't think the override works properly, or worse, conflicting with Devious Devices. Or maybe it's because of Slaverun Reloaded messing with your mod? I don't know...

My problem is that, despite me disable "Override if needed", "Use Bound Animations", "Restrict Aggressive Poses" and anything of that nature on Sexlab, Devious Devices, Zaz. The sex override still exists. It's a problem because sometimes, it decided to override poses that I know is correct or works fine. For example, my character can not be raped with an armbinder on because the mod will force her to do a blow job eventhough she has  an armbinder pose on so there is no reason for the override to happen. Worse, the override ignores any poses I enabled for my game. Is there anything I forgot to disable or something? I'm pretty sure I disabled everything...

EDIT.
I forgot to mention, I use Mod Organizer to install your mod.

I'm having a problem where player controls aren't restored after an animation ends. For example, I will usually be unable to sneak and attacks. I have to restore controls manually after every animation, which is kind of a pain.

Shouldn't this be happening automatically? Does anyone know what might be wrong?

Hiya folks.

Seem to be having issues with a bunch of ZAZ animations - the whipping doesn't seem to work, and I have just found I get a similar error state (just standing around waiting for something to happen) from Prison Overhaul when they try and drag me off.

I'm assuming it's a textbook install error, but I don't know what. I've tried reinstalling In NMM, and I've re-run FNIS etc.

What else should I be checking?

Cheers

I wonder when (and why) SexLab has been made an hard-requirement for this pack? What part of SexLab was really necessary to make this animation pack work?

The sexlab animations included in it and the override framework controlling their use.

can you guys help me what is wrong with my skyrim 
i only see this glitch when im wearing ZBF Hood Light
when im whearing hood light the head of my character is gone.. i only got this problem about 2 hours ago
before that, the hood is working fine and there is no problem with my character, but then when im enter the game and start playing with Prison Overhaul mods.. what i got when the guard capture me and put the ZBF Hood on me the head is gone, and then i try load my other save file and try the hood on ZAZanimation and still get the same problem,, 

im sorry if i post something like this on this thread i dont know where to find solution to my problem

(im sorry if my english was bad)

post-1300545-0-54065000-1470068148_thumb.jpg

post-1300545-0-47985200-1470068172_thumb.jpg

Hey I'm not quite sure what's going on with my install, but most the rubber-based items (and only the rubber based items) are textured this garish purple. I tried finding a fix myself and it said to download the ZaZ texture packs... only problem is the ZaZ download page only has the main file and a patch, and having both doesn't seem to be doing me any favors.

can someone help me out here?

Hey I'm not quite sure what's going on with my install, but most the rubber-based items (and only the rubber based items) are textured this garish purple. I tried finding a fix myself and it said to download the ZaZ texture packs... only problem is the ZaZ download page only has the main file and a patch, and having both doesn't seem to be doing me any favors.

The pack used to be split up due to being too big for the loverslab file size limit, with the textures separate. The most recent versions don't have that problem, though, so all Zaz textures are included in the main file now.

As for rubber items, I can't think of any in the Zaz pack. Are you sure you aren't confusing devious devices with Zaz? A Zaz version of the items from devious devices assets is part of this mod, but as the description says, you need the meshes and textures from dda installed if you want to use them. Devious expansion also has the ebonite restraints that are kind of rubbery, and deviously cursed loot has rubber/latex stuff.

I tried downloading the 6.1 version, but when I try to open it, 7zip tells me the archive is corrupt :/

First make sure you have the most recent version of 7Zip (serious exploit bug in older versions).

Then download the mod again and try the new download. If that doesn't work try downloading with a different browser.

I tried downloading the 6.1 version, but when I try to open it, 7zip tells me the archive is corrupt :/

First make sure you have the most recent version of 7Zip (serious exploit bug in older versions).

Then download the mod again and try the new download. If that doesn't work try downloading with a different browser.

Thanks for pointing out the exploit bug.  I had not heard of that before.

I'm having a problem where player controls aren't restored after an animation ends. For example, I will usually be unable to sneak and attacks. I have to restore controls manually after every animation, which is kind of a pain.

Shouldn't this be happening automatically? Does anyone know what might be wrong?

I'm having this issue too with bonus CTDs. I've tried turning the animation override on and off, cleaned my saves, updated other mods, and nothing has worked. The only other thing I know to try is reinstalling ZAZ or DCL next as I assume one of them is what's giving me trouble.

If anyone can help with a solution it'd be appreciated.

anyone know where i can find ver 605  ? i need it for maria eden slavery.

Use the current version. Note that it said "or higher".

I'm having this issue too with bonus CTDs. I've tried turning the animation override on and off, cleaned my saves, updated other mods, and nothing has worked. The only other thing I know to try is reinstalling ZAZ or DCL next as I assume one of them is what's giving me trouble.

If anyone can help with a solution it'd be appreciated.

Patches for known CTDs http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/

If your CTD isn't fixed there's a link in that post to where you can find instructions on how to report CTDs so they can get patched.

I met some problems while playing "Shout Like a Virgin" mod, and was told that my zap is probably not functioning correctly.

Reply post by the author of that mod

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62210-shout-like-a-virgin/?p=1635180

The very message in my papyrus log which makes him/her think so:

[08/06/2016 - 03:22:41PM] ERROR: Cannot call VanillaBaseId() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[zbfSexLab (0B00CD14)].zbfsexlab.GetAnimBaseEntryMatch() - "zbfSexLab.psc" Line ?

[zbfSexLab (0B00CD14)].zbfsexlab.SelectBestBaseEntry() - "zbfSexLab.psc" Line ?

[zbfSexLab (0B00CD14)].zbfsexlab.AdjustAnimationSelection() - "zbfSexLab.psc" Line ?

[zbfSexLab (0B00CD14)].zbfsexlab.OnAnimationStart() - "zbfSexLab.psc" Line ?

But I really don't know how to fix this one. Could someone help me? You can find what I have done in the link above. Thanks a lot in advance.

HI I am a idiot, i install the mod run FNIS but i dont know how to start the animationTvT

You can use a mod which uses the animations or you can use them from the console.

From the console you can do a "help zaz", look for the idle entries and then you can use the "playidle" command to play them on whatever PC or NPC you have selected.

Exit the console mode to see the idle play.

For instance there is a set of idles ZAZAPFSA001 through ZAZAPFSA006 you can try for a tentacle rape sequence.

player.playidle zazapfsa001

I am requesting please... :heart:  that the a new download for Zaz Animations be made available that combines the patch. No more need to install 6.1 then the 6.11 patch.

To see my case for why, please read on...

For my mod Shout Like a Virgin, the only common, repeating, support problem I get is, cases of users not installing Zaz Animations correctly. And these are complex confusing scenarios.

Due to the patch, there are 6 possible install scenarios as follows, each listed with the result when using Shout Like a Virgin (and I'm sure any other mod using Zaz furniture animations). These exist for Nexus Mod Manager or installing manually. I would guess that for Mod organizer the same 6 exist too.

1. No Zaz Installed - CTD
  2. Only patch 6.11 installed - CTD
  3. Installs Patch 6.11 first, then 6.1 on top, says yes to replacing files - Scenes Freeze
  4. Install only 6.1, no patch - Scenes Freeze
  5. Install 6.1, then 6.11 patch, but says no to replacing files - Scenes Freeze
  6. Install 6.1, then 6.11 patch, saying yes to replacing files - Everything works!

Of course only #6 is the valid install procedure.

Note: #s 3 and 5 are the worst, because in these cases a user can very easily think what they did is fine. These are the cases that lead to long conversations to work things out in my Support Topic.

Description for what "Scenes Freeze" mean...
For example, Initial quest starts fine, but then scene gets stuck (a Zaz animation has started and player is now stuck in that animation) - very confusing for an inexperienced user. Various other strange behavior can result.

If the download combined the patch, there'd be only 2 possibilities... you either installed Zaz, or you did not.

I don't know why anyone would do #3, unless trying to rollback. #5 doesn't really happen with mod organizer has the user would be prompted to merge/replace/ if neither install as standalone mod. #1 & #4 is really down to reading mod requirements. Which leaves #2, however the filesize difference and the word patch would indicate to most that both are required.

I don't know why anyone would do #3, unless trying to rollback. #5 doesn't really happen with mod organizer has the user would be prompted to merge/replace/ if neither install as standalone mod. #1 & #4 is really down to reading mod requirements. Which leaves #2, however the filesize difference and the word patch would indicate to most that both are required.

It's my only reoccurring support topic theme, and they are nasty to sort out. No question about if it's happening. Simplification will eliminate the possibility of these problems. For every post I get with one of these problems, there's likely another 10 users who did not bother to post, and gave up.

They do it because they are not reading, or reading but not carefully. For example #3 happens easily because they read quickly, installed what they think is the latest, that CTDs them, so then they read more, and think they need to just add the missing download. Sometimes it's that they think mod managers are taking care of things automatically when they are not.

The pack used to be split up due to being too big for the loverslab file size limit, with the textures separate. The most recent versions don't have that problem, though, so all Zaz textures are included in the main file now.

As for rubber items, I can't think of any in the Zaz pack. Are you sure you aren't confusing devious devices with Zaz? A Zaz version of the items from devious devices assets is part of this mod, but as the description says, you need the meshes and textures from dda installed if you want to use them. Devious expansion also has the ebonite restraints that are kind of rubbery, and deviously cursed loot has rubber/latex stuff.

I've got dda, devious expansion and deviously cursed loot, yet I still get the purple textures... Hmmm maybe I should try and reinstall them

Hello. I think this has already been discussed in the past but I didn't find any solution. In my game, the zap missionary 1 animation is badly aligned between the two actors at 180° (all stages). Realignment hotkey of sexlab does not fix it.

The problem is that this animation is selected very often when bound. When selected, it does not want to change it to another animation.

Does someone know a way to fix this?

Thanks in advance.