Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

I have an odd problem here and I hope someone can help me out here.

Whenever I try running FNIS I get the following message. On FNIS 6.2

Reading ZaZAnimationPack
ERROR(2026): Too many animations  546 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt):  b -o ZapMilkMachine01_A1_S11 ZaZMOMBoundFurn11.hkx AOZaZMoMB1BCuffs AOZaZMoMB4AAnalDrain AOZaZMoMB4B2EngineMoveSlow AOZaZMoMB5A2ProbeSlow AOZaZMoMB3BMilkLAO AOZaZMoMB3AMilkRAO AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy02 AOZaZ4BMOMFSquirtingPussy02

What's even more strange is that I only have this issue on only one of my profiles on MO and I didn't use to get this message.

Can someone help me out?

I have an odd problem here and I hope someone can help me out here.

Whenever I try running FNIS I get the following message. On FNIS 6.2

Reading ZaZAnimationPack
ERROR(2026): Too many animations  546 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt):  b -o ZapMilkMachine01_A1_S11 ZaZMOMBoundFurn11.hkx AOZaZMoMB1BCuffs AOZaZMoMB4AAnalDrain AOZaZMoMB4B2EngineMoveSlow AOZaZMoMB5A2ProbeSlow AOZaZMoMB3BMilkLAO AOZaZMoMB3AMilkRAO AOZaZ4AMOMFLeakyPussy02 AOZaZ4BMOMFSquirtingPussy02

What's even more strange is that I only have this issue on only one of my profiles on MO and I didn't use to get this message.

Can someone help me out?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47794-solved-issue-fnis-reading-zazanimationpackerror2026-too-many-animations/

I've had this problem for a very long time now and can't seem to figure it out.

When a whipping scene on any device (eg. x-cross) is initialized by another mod I get CTD when trying to save the game AFTER the scene is complete. Someone asked this issue on slaverun reloaded thread a while back but no one replied.

For the sake of context: Right now it's happening in the Slaverun quest where Zaid puts the PC in the x-cross for a whipping scene.

This happens with a new game, reinstalled skyrim, etc. 

I'm using MO, LOOT, running FNIS.

Does anyone know what's up exactly?

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

attachicon.gifloadorder.txt

You have as heavy a load order as I have ever seen. Use Mod Organizer with a profile for each SMALL set of mods you want to run together.

I would not run Maria Eden with anything except the mods that requires.

I think it is likely that you are running into the 16 bit limit on number of strings in your save - but that is just a guess.

CTD on saves is a symptom.

Does ENBoost help with these kind of crashes, I heard it's good for stability? Thing is, my game seems very stable; I rarely crash other than the above scenario. 

In any case I took your advice and tried running the game with less mods on a different profile, but it didn't make a difference UNTIL I uninstalled maria eden. So I tried going back to my heavy load order without MEden and it actually worked fine without crashing on save after the slaverun scene. 

It seems theres a conflict with maria eden v2, in my case at least.

Couple other little things I spotted in your load order: you can cut down on your esp count by swapping the Unofficial Patches for USLEEP, and disabling Brawl Bugs CE.esp and activating its BSA in archives instead.  (Though I heard BSA activation might be a bit buggy in MO.  Haven't had any problems with it here, but something to keep in mind if you do go in that direction.  Worst case, you can just reactivate the esp).

I also see a disturbing lack of a Bashed Patch, so you might want to pull up Wyre Bash and build it; that'll cut your esp count down a little too, and keep your leveled list tidy to boot.

Guys, probably a dumb question here but in order for the Zaz furniture animation to start, does it require the XPSE standard skeleton or does it work the extended one (for HDT)?  I'm currently doing the Slaverun Reloaded mod and when my PC gets spit roasted by Mundus' torturer (don't remember his name) my PC just stands back up after the scenario. It also applies to the x-crosses and other furnitures as well. Thoughts on this would be highly appreciated.

Does anyone know how to get rid of the npc's in the bee and barb named zbfslaves? If so it would be greatly appreciated

:P

Ok, if you want them permanently gone, in console mouse over the first slave and 'left click' then type

MarkForDelete

and hit 'Enter' then type

Disable

and hit 'Enter', repeat for the rest.

Make sure their name shows up in the console first , like it does for my PC, see screenie bellow.

post-391319-0-73390000-1461458356_thumb.png

Hey guys, Hows it hanging?

I just recently updated Zaz to 6.11 and now I am receiving the error below whenever I run FNIS. 

Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack
ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.

I know it has to be the most recent Zaz Patch, because when I shut off the mod. FNIS worked properly

Can anyone guide me to a solution?

Nevermind, I figured it out....

Is the gag sound played when the gag is worn? Is this bug fixed?

It works for me, yes. It plays when a gag is equipped, and when other restraints are equipped or removed when a gag is worn.

I want to be sure, on the previous versions that didn't work and I want to know if they fixed it in the newest version

It works for me, yes. It plays when a gag is equipped, and when other restraints are equipped or removed when a gag is worn.

I want to be sure, on the previous versions that didn't work and I want to know if they fixed it in the newest version

Equip gag -> sound plays. Equip or unequip another zbf item with a bondage enchantment (such as cuffs, wristbinder, ankle chains) while wearing a gag -> sound plays. These are things I can confirm from my own game using the latest version. They weren't working for me with 605 or 607, but they are working with this one.

However, I can't say if the sound repeats if you have it set to do that.

Equip gag -> sound plays. Equip or unequip another zbf item with a bondage enchantment (such as cuffs, wristbinder, ankle chains) while wearing a gag -> sound plays. These are things I can confirm from my own game using the latest version. They weren't working for me with 605 or 607, but they are working with this one.

However, I can't say if the sound repeats if you have it set to do that.

I'd like to know that too :)

is there any tutorial to use the animation test menu?
last time i used it [probably doing it wrong] and made a save, then i tried to load that save and, after double-clicking it, the game crashed.

also, why don't create new animations by simply merging existing ones and/or objects?
for example:
1) spread-eagled on floor struggling while actor B forces orgasm in various ways [both combination m/f];
2) same as above but tied on the wheel/x-cross;
3) the existing strappado struggle while the other actor uses the various sex pillory animations;
4) chair-tied struggling while actor B touches actor A;
5) chair-tied struggling on sex-machine chair [similar to the extus/dwemer trap];
and so on?

I installed CBBE body, then XP32 maximum skeleton, followed by devious devices assets then integration. I followed those with a SLAL installation of ZaZ. now only a very select few ZaZ animations are showing wether in sanguine debaucehry or normal consensual Sexlab Solutions sex. They just stand there, with the voice effect and the cum at the end.

Iv generated Fnis countless times. What is the problem here?

I installed CBBE body, then XP32 maximum skeleton, followed by devious devices assets then integration. I followed those with a SLAL installation of ZaZ. now only a very select few ZaZ animations are showing wether in sanguine debaucehry or normal consensual Sexlab Solutions sex. They just stand there, with the voice effect and the cum at the end.

Iv generated Fnis countless times. What is the problem here?

There is an option in BOTH DDI and ZAZ to override animations, you may have both turned on at once when you should use only one of them.

I'm having a few issues, I think it might be Zaz Animation Pack but please correct me if I'm wrong.

​I am running the latest version of ZAP and DDa/DDi and SexLab but for some reason the hands behind the back (bound) animation won't play and the arms go back to their normal positions.  The only time the hands stay bound behind the back of the player or NPC is when wearing an Armbinder.  Shackles or Gloves that can be linked don't seem to work anymore.

​I have (last night) done a complete clean install of everything and updated all the mods to latest versions, created a new save and started from scratch but the animation still isn't working.

It used to work fine in the previous version of ZAP.

​Any ideas ?

​many thanks

When I equip yoke/cuffs the yoke/cuffs animations won't start. What is causing this problem?

With DD equip and new DDi the iron wrist work until you run or fight.... 

The character don't keep this hands bind in back. 

It's very confusing the link betwen Devious device and Zaz items.