Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

I installed the base 6.1 and then the 611 patch and everything seems to be working but all the text in the MCM menu for this mod starts with "$ZazAP_" like I am missing a resource. Anyone know what I did wrong?

Edit: To be clear I am using MO with the base and patch as separate files (yes the patch is loaded after) however I have never had problems with this setup in the past.

Edit 2: Never mind, this issue resolved itself after a while....

I am requesting please... :heart:  that the a new download for Zaz Animations be made available that combines the patch. No more need to install 6.1 then the 6.11 patch.

I would suggest at least updating the install instructions to more clear as the file names are not intuitive (at least to me).

What the hell happened with all the bondage animations since I updated from older version?

Got a weird problem since I installed the 6.11 version and the latest version of FNIS: Have all three spells and they are generally working. Whats strange, is that I have lots of fighting-, dancing- and other non-bondage animations. But the different bondage poses and animation from prior versions are gone. Cages, pillories and posts aren't available either.

Tried several installs even with clean saves, changed the load order -  but nothig changed. And what's the most strange part: even a reinstall of the older version (it was 6.07) - which was working flawless - didn't bring back the old animation and poses - even when loading a savegame made with the old version. Stll get only the new popup with a ton of other animations when using the spell on a NPC.

Other bondage related mods I have installed are sexlab and sexlab defeat, which I didn't touch since updating the ZAZ animations. Everything seems to be registered and working correctly when opening the menues of each of the related mods. SKSE is up to date and of course I ran FNIS after each change, so that shoudn't be an issue.

What te hell went wrong? Every help to get back the old aimations is highly welcome.

I'm going to try one more time. Can an X-Cross Milking Machine for males be made?

Its possible, but I (ZaZ) should have the time, I just got back after 2-3 months without having a Net connection, a reasonable place to live and practically a crappy monsoon season thanks to the heavy rains in country :s .

When It comes to actual content creation I ZaZ make the Stuff , XaZ Primarily is a Coder and part Animator ,

While I did figure out how to Attach stuff to a SOS , there are tons of things which need to be fixed in ZAP which I am doing at my own pace

I can make Femdom Stuff too...... no doubt 

But here is the thing, me creating stuff that wont be used in mods , but only used as Eye Candy isn't  very inspirational and Motivating considering the time and effort.

Thats why the Milking Machine was made ,only because a Milk Maid mod Already existed. ( Milk Mod Economy)

Devious Devices Animations were only Made because  the Mod Authors Zadil/Min  were intending to use them in their own mod.

But I will leave it up to the community ^^ here,in this case , Have a Poll and Find a Mod Author Willing to Specifically Use the said Device and Animations and Male/TG Characters will be milked to Glory on an X-cross or Worse Milked to Death  :P

Thats a Promise 

Cheers

Ok.

For some reason it fails to DL the 61 version. It fails every time. Tried multiple browser and also different internet connection.

Same here, it seems to be a server-side issue. I don't know if @ZaZ is currently able to reupload this mod, but if not could somebody provide an alternative download meanwhile?

For some reason it fails to DL the 61 version. It fails every time. Tried multiple browser and also different internet connection.

Same here, it seems to be a server-side issue. I don't know if @ZaZ is currently able to reupload this mod, but if not could somebody provide an alternative download meanwhile?

I tested and can't download either, error was simply... "Cannot complete download".

I've attempted to create an alternate download source on this site. That has failed. It will not let me upload the same file. It will not let me upload a re-pack of the same file. Both are well under 100Mb limit.

I'm sending a message on this topic to 2 moderators.

I tested and can't download either, error was simply... "Cannot complete download".

I've attempted to create an alternate download source on this site. That has failed. It will not let me upload the same file. It will not let me upload a re-pack of the same file. Both are well under 100Mb limit.

That's too bad, but thank you for trying. I hope that the moderators can fix this issue assuming that the author is unable. (Just realized that the actual uploader seems to be xaz who haven't been around for a few months).

That's too bad, but thank you for trying. I hope that the moderators can fix this issue assuming that the author is unable. (Just realized that the actual uploader seems to be xaz who haven't been around for a few months).

Ya we need an alternate source for sure but it's looking like Zaz, even if here, would have the same problem as me. I'm going to look at using Mega. Never used it before.

EDIT: I'm not going to pursue the Mega idea. First thing I read, "get 50Mb for free", after that you need to subscribe.

In my MCM menu it says versions 6.1 even when i have the 6.11 patch. Is this supposed to happen?

It's normal.

Do make sure you installed the patch after the main 6.1 file, and allowed it to overwrite any files.

Thanks, just wanted confirmation

I have never figured out how to use poses even in the Sims 3.Second.Yeah its ZaZ Animation pack alright.But it isn't just ZaZ.From what i have been testing all night is this.ZaZ is causing a delay in animations due to some other mods.Sanquines Debauchery is one.When used it causes NPCs in combat to stutter an not load a game if saved during the animation.For example.

The game will not load after being enslaved.Or two the character during an animation will hold an animation indefinitely.These are the two problems found.This means the screen may go black an never come back up.Not saying its not working but there is an issue.An this stems from incompatibility from SD 351 Which seems to work fine by itself but SexLab DeviousDevices-Integration-3.1.0

The game will completely lock down.So i went back to 2.9.2 Not compatible with the new SexLab Defeat v5.3.5.

An this should say it all.SexLab Defeat v5.3.5 is NOT compatible with the older version But it also isn't compatible with SexLab Aroused Creatures v03.1 Which causes a crash.So Defeat is not compatible with anything.But then So is the new SexLab - Framework_v162_FULL That has an error in it.So we have 4 mods not working with each other.

Alright! End game.I got it working.
SexLab ZazAnimationPack_Main_v0605
SexLab ZazAnimationPack_Patch_v0607
SexLab ZazAnimationPack_Textures_v0605
is working with.
SexLab SDPlus351
SexLab MoreNastyCritters9_0 ( seems to work fine) but not 9_3.9_3 is causing a black screen crash.So something is either incompatible or not loading correctly.
SexLab hydra_slavegirls_823_beta Seems to work i don't remember if there where problems with it.But none so far.
SexLab Fill Her Up v 1.00 not 2.00 so far tested.2.00 will not load correctly an cause a lag that holds.An prevents game loading.
SexLab Dialogues19a (works fine)
SexLab Devious Devices: Assets 2.9.2 /Expansion and 2.9.2 But not 3.1.0 because that one causes an error.Go figure.
SexLab Defeat v5.2.2 (This works with Aroused creatures & Aroused REDUX V16a) Not 5.3.5 apparently will not work with newer versions of SexLab Aroused or Aroused Creatures.
SexLab BeeingFemale_2_6 not 2_7_2 I tried.It wont work.It causes a lag then crash an also corrupts the game file.An that is due to the other mods not being compatible with it.Mind you with the patch it will work.But other mods will not work with it.
SexLab Aroused_REDUX V16a
SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.0 Beta 05 ( actually working fine) My guess is it is not working with the newer Framework.

You have to reinstall.SexLab 【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended <--- becomes corrupted so reinstall it.
An must be used with SexLab - Framework_v160_hotfix2_FULL
Special notes.Do not install SexLab - Framework_v161b_FULL or SexLab - Framework_v162_FULL.
SexLab - Framework_v162_FULL has an error and SexLab - Framework_v161b_FULL seems to be giving great performance but is not compatible with the other mods.Don't know why.

An now a little talk about SexLab MoreNastyCritters 9_3.Alrighty then.The problem here is in 9_0 some animations do not match up an the animals body will be opposite to the NPCs.An there is a limited amount of animations at one time.OK.As for 9_3 It is amazing an has all the animations needed.However there is no information as of what animations will work with what mods.They're just animations right?

OK It wont work with the new defeat.It wont work with the new SexLab Framework and it wont work with Aroused creatures.That is a major problem.So you cannot install this.

SexLab Framework 162 + ZaZ 61. Crashes.

There.That should do it.An now the load order this is very important.
Load order

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2016-09-01T14-51-16.txt

I followed the direction what am I suppose to do?

FNIS Behavior V6.3   9/1/2016 8:06:59 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<

Reading APSexIdles V?.? ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLab", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLabCreature", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<
Reading ZaZAnimationPack>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA001.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA002.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA003.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA004.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA005.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA006.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA007.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA008.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA009.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA010.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCYOff02A.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCYOff02B.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCYOff03B.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCYOff01A.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCYOff03A.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPCSHMOFF.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPCSHFOFF.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPCHorMOff01.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPCHorMOff02.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPCHorMOff03.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPCHorFOFF01.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPCHorFOFF02.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPCHorFOFF03.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazMOMFurnitureExit.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurnEnter.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn01.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn02.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn03.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn04.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn05.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn06.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn07.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn08.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn09.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn10.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn11.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn12.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPFPillSingle00Enter.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPFPillSingle01.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPFPillSingle02.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPFPillSingle03.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPFPillSingle04.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPFPillSingle05.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPFPillSingle00Exit.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFXC00IIEnter.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazFurnitureExit.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFCRL00Enter.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFCRL01A.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFCRL01B.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFCRL01C.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFCRL00Exit.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFCRH00Enter.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFCRH01A.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFCRH01B.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFCRH01C.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFCRH00Exit.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFWP00ENTER.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFWPA1.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFWPA2.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFWPA3.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFWPA4.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFWPB1.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFWPB2.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFWPB3.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFWPB4.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFWP00EXIT.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFSR00Enter.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFSR01A.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFSR01B.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFSR02A.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFSR02B.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFSR03A.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFSR03B.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFSR00Exit.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFVS00Enter.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFVS01.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFVS02.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFVS03.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFVS04.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFVS00Exit.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO011.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO012.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO013.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO014.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO015.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO016.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO024.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO211.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO212.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO023.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO009.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO261.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO262.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO263.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO251.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO252.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO253.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO254.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO255.hkx<<
 V6.11  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
mt_behavior usage: 20.3 %   ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 2.5 %   ( 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Create Creature Behaviors ...
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLabCreature", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED. (bear)<<

1421 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character)
 103 Warning(s).

It looks like you installed the UPDATE PATCH without installing the mod.

There are TWO files in the download, the first is the Zaz Animation Pack Version 6.1 and the other is a patch file which updates the mod to the latest version. You need to install both of them with the patch last.

Edit: Forgot to mention, you have an OLD skeleton that has way more bones than are ever used and yet lacks some that are essential. You need to install this skeleton, it will save you from having additional problems: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?

It looks like you installed the UPDATE PATCH without installing the mod.

There are TWO files in the download, the first is the Zaz Animation Pack Version 6.1 and the other is a patch file which updates the mod to the latest version. You need to install both of them with the patch last.

This miskate in installation, is all too common. There's a few other variations of this mistake that people make. It's the most common support theme that comes up for my mod and people think it's my mod causing the problem. Frankly I'm getting sick of dealing with it.

So I'd like to press for my request once again, originally made earlier in this thread here, and re-posted below. I even have a package made up ready to go, fully tested, that could be posted. Is there nobody around supporting this mod that can update?

-----------------------------------------

I am requesting please... :heart:  that the a new download for Zaz Animations be made available that combines the patch. No more need to install 6.1 then the 6.11 patch.

To see my case for why, please read on...

For my mod Shout Like a Virgin, the only common, repeating, support problem I get is, cases of users not installing Zaz Animations correctly. And these are complex confusing scenarios.

Due to the patch, there are 6 possible install scenarios as follows, each listed with the result when using Shout Like a Virgin (and I'm sure any other mod using Zaz furniture animations). These exist for Nexus Mod Manager or installing manually. I would guess that for Mod organizer the same 6 exist too.

1. No Zaz Installed - CTD
  2. Only patch 6.11 installed - CTD
  3. Installs Patch 6.11 first, then 6.1 on top, says yes to replacing files - Scenes Freeze
  4. Install only 6.1, no patch - Scenes Freeze
  5. Install 6.1, then 6.11 patch, but says no to replacing files - Scenes Freeze
  6. Install 6.1, then 6.11 patch, saying yes to replacing files - Everything works!

Of course only #6 is the valid install procedure.

Note: #s 3 and 5 are the worst, because in these cases a user can very easily think what they did is fine. These are the cases that lead to long conversations to work things out in my Support Topic.

Description for what "Scenes Freeze" mean...

For example, Initial quest starts fine, but then scene gets stuck (a Zaz animation has started and player is now stuck in that animation) - very confusing for an inexperienced user. Various other strange behavior can result.

If the download combined the patch, there'd be only 2 possibilities... you either installed Zaz, or you did not.