Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Can someone please help me i dont get it i installed the mod but my char just stands there and nothing happens pls i realy need help

You have to press the WASD keys to move the character. JK, You do need to provide some more details though, so far you've told us nothing except you installed the pack. We need to know what you are trying that leads to "nothing happens".

And welcome to Lovers Lab, lots of really cool stuff here so once you get things going you should find it a whole new and more interesting game.

Thanks for responding so i installed this mod and when i try to use the BDSM stuff in the player home then my char dont move and after a few seconds i can move again and sry for my bad english german one here

We have a number of German speakers here, if it too much trouble using English go ahead and try asking in German. I won't be able to help you since I do not know German at all but others will.

There is no BDSM stuff in the players home by default so noting which mod added that stuff to the home would be useful unless you are just trying out the devices in the player home using the console.

However, the description of the problem where the player is doing nothing and cannot be controlled for a bit makes me think you failed to run the FNIS User Gemerator program to add the animations from this mod or you ran FNIS but didn't get a clean run.

Can someone please help me i dont get it i installed the mod but my char just stands there and nothing happens pls i realy need help

You have to press the WASD keys to move the character. JK, You do need to provide some more details though, so far you've told us nothing except you installed the pack. We need to know what you are trying that leads to "nothing happens".

And welcome to Lovers Lab, lots of really cool stuff here so once you get things going you should find it a whole new and more interesting game.

Thanks for responding so i installed this mod and when i try to use the BDSM stuff in the player home then my char dont move and after a few seconds i can move again and sry for my bad english german one here

We have a number of German speakers here, if it too much trouble using English go ahead and try asking in German. I won't be able to help you since I do not know German at all but others will.

There is no BDSM stuff in the players home by default so noting which mod added that stuff to the home would be useful unless you are just trying out the devices in the player home using the console.

However, the description of the problem where the player is doing nothing and cannot be controlled for a bit makes me think you failed to run the FNIS User Gemerator program to add the animations from this mod or you ran FNIS but didn't get a clean run.

ok the BDSM stuff is from another mod but i think that this mod here isnt working because ists called animations pack and yeah if i use the BDSM stuff of the other mod no animation starts do you know maybe a video where its shown to install with nexus mod stuff because all manually it wont work at all

You never actually said you run FNIS. It is required.

You also need to use all available MCM options to register animations with Sexlab. See NSAP - or Zaz - for an example.

I have problem.

When the character is bound in some kind of ZaZ furniture like chains, cross etc...and NPC starts whipping the characters, the whole furniture with the character moves away like in collision with the whip. So after 10second, the furniture is in completely different place than it was on the start. This causes lot of problems.

Any idea how to stop this from happening? (Fix furniture in one place)

You also need to use all available MCM options to register animations with Sexlab. See NSAP - or Zaz - for an example.

How do i do that?

I have problem.

When the character is bound in some kind of ZaZ furniture like chains, cross etc...and NPC starts whipping the characters, the whole furniture with the character moves away like in collision with the whip. So after 10second, the furniture is in completely different place than it was on the start. This causes lot of problems.

Download the loose version of Sexlab SexSlaves and see how I do it.  It was not a problem for me with crosses, etc, but with chains, you have to put the NPC in a piece of invisible furniture to lock them in place.  This technique was stolen from Ashal Sexlab.

How do i do that?

I am going to assume you are using Mod Organizer, since this is the program I am familiar with. If you're using a different one, this may work a little differently. If you're not using any mod management software, you really should, it will make your life a lot easier.

Step one - download and install Fores New Idles in Skyrim from nexusmods.

Step two - right click on the installed mod and pick "Open in explorer". Enter the folder "tools", and then "GenerateFNIS_for_Users". Run the "GenerateFNISforUSers" program.

Step three - do not check any checkboxes unless you know what they're doing. Click the "Update FNIS Behavior" button and let the program do it's thing. It may take a while.

Step four - close the GenerateFNISforUsers program. Now go to the bottom of the list of mods in MO and right click on "Overwrite". Choose "Create mod..." and name it something. At the end, make sure that you have turned on the newly created mod (check the checkbox next to it's name).

Remember, that every time you install a mod that adds new animations, you have to delete the mod you created in step 4, and then go through step 2-4 again.

I have problem.

Download the loose version of Sexlab SexSlaves and see how I do it.  It was not a problem for me with crosses, etc, but with chains, you have to put the NPC in a piece of invisible furniture to lock them in place.  This technique was stolen from Ashal Sexlab.

Thank you! I actually have problems with chains only, I don't know why did I mention cross in first post....

I don't know how to extract your fix only from your nice mode, but I really like that mod of yours so I will install it whole and see...

How do i do that?

I am going to assume you are using Mod Organizer, since this is the program I am familiar with. If you're using a different one, this may work a little differently. If you're not using any mod management software, you really should, it will make your life a lot easier.

Step two - right click on the installed mod and pick "Open in explorer". Enter the folder "tools", and then "GenerateFNIS_for_Users". Run the "GenerateFNISforUSers" program.

Step three - do not check any checkboxes unless you know what they're doing. Click the "Update FNIS Behavior" button and let the program do it's thing. It may take a while.

Step four - close the GenerateFNISforUsers program. Now go to the bottom of the list of mods in MO and right click on "Overwrite". Choose "Create mod..." and name it something. At the end, make sure that you have turned on the newly created mod (check the checkbox next to it's name).

Remember, that every time you install a mod that adds new animations, you have to delete the mod you created in step 4, and then go through step 2-4 again.

If using Mod Organizer, FNIS should really be run from within MO.  See instructions here for how to set it up do that.  Also, If using the XPMSE skeleton and practically any mod on this site, you need to check the "skeleton arm fix" and "gender specific animation" boxes in FNIS.

How do i do that?

If using Mod Organizer, FNIS should really be run from within MO.  See instructions here for how to set it up do that.  Also, If using the XPMSE skeleton and practically any mod on this site, you need to check the "skeleton arm fix" and "gender specific animation" boxes in FNIS.

Well that is interesting - I have never checked the "gender specific animation". I will add it to my list.

And maybe - someday - someone will explain why a skeleton - which xpmse is - includes animations. Seems like a really bad idea.

How do i do that?

Well that is interesting - I have never checked the "gender specific animation". I will add it to my list.

And maybe - someday - someone will explain why a skeleton - which xpmse is - includes animations. Seems like a really bad idea.

The skeleton includes animations because it allows the various weapons to be drawn from or restored to various "other" positions on the body and therefore the animations for getting those weapons or storing them need to be changed to match.

Make sense?

BTW, You do NOT need to check Gender Specific animations unless you use the mod(s) that require them as linked in the FNIS program next to the checkbox. Not using those mods, don't set the checkbox.

need help here, leito bound animation doesnt auto equip wrist cuffs? version 604 pc will auto equip cuffs in leito bound animation, do i need to resgister zaz animation before NSAP or after? also yoke animation not working.

Are these supposed to be the black iron cuffs? If so, check if they will appear if you use Zaz MCM (slots, arm bindings or something like that). They appear to be invisible for some people. What I did is I copied the meshes for those cuffs from an earlier version. More specifically, in 605 at least, there are actually twice as many meshes for iron cuffs, so I just copied over the ones that weren't present already (they're in this folder - "ZazAnimationPack v61\Meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Accessories\Restraints\02ZAZ - IronShackles") and it seems to be working. Either that, or the fact that I also have an older version of Zaz istalled (not turned on of course) is helping. Or because the save I tested this on previously used an older version of Zaz. Or something else entirely, or any combination of the above :P . All I know is that the iron cuffs used to be invisible for me (which I think indicates a missing mesh), and now they aren't.

EDIT - slightly changed the wording

need help here, leito bound animation doesnt auto equip wrist cuffs? version 604 pc will auto equip cuffs in leito bound animation, do i need to resgister zaz animation before NSAP or after? also yoke animation not working.

Are these supposed to be the black iron cuffs? If so, check if they will appear if you use Zaz MCM (slots, arm bindings or something like that). They appear to be invisible for some people. What I did is I copied the meshes for those cuffs from an earlier version. More specifically, in 605 at least, there are actually twice as many meshes for iron cuffs, so I just copied over the ones that weren't present already (they're in this folder - "ZazAnimationPack v61\Meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Accessories\Restraints\02ZAZ - IronShackles") and it seems to be working. Either that, or the fact that I also have an older version of Zaz istalled (not turned on of course) is helping. Or because the save I tested this on previously used an older version of Zaz. Or something else entirely, or any combination of the above :P . All I know is that the iron cuffs used to be invisible for me (which I think indicates a missing mesh), and now they aren't.

thanks for the reply, i will try it now. do i need to install "ZazAnimationPack Textures v605" i dont see any Zaz Textures file in the download page.

thanks for the reply, i will try it now. do i need to install "ZazAnimationPack Textures v605" i dont see any Zaz Textures file in the download page.

Newest version doesn't need it anymore, textures are already included. I don't think you need 605 specifically, it was just the one I could find (since I have made the mistake of deleting 607 I have had previously). Really, I would advise you to keep the older version of zaz, some older, no longer supported mods, like Maria Eden Slavery, do not work with the newest version.

Seeking advice on scripting - Equip devious device etc.

I'm working on my first mod. Among other things, I've converted some items to be a new devious devices which work well and done some initial scripting in other areas but am a beginner.

Now I'm looking into both Devious Integration and ZaZ Animation Pack API info, trying to determine how to script, starting with manipulating my new devices.

I've not been able to find a beginners guide for DD or ZaZ related scripting. Been starting to look at the xaz Prison patch as a source of example code. Suggestions on example scripts would help me too.

Part of the challenge is that there are many possibilities, and I'm not sure best place to start, such as use ZaZ or use DD. Can anyone point me in the right direction for such guide/tutorial/sample code?

When I tie up my victims in defeat and I use the pillory option, there's no textures for it as in invisible.

Most likely your pillory mesh is missing (if it was the texture that was missing, the pillory would be purple, not invisible). Look through this topic. Someone posted a zip file with the missing meshes and textures for it back in march, which you need to place in those folders:

\Meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Furniture\Single Pillory\

\Textures\ZaZ\010Stone\

Alternatively, if you still have an earlier version of zaz, you can just pull these files from them.

I have installed the mod and it's menu appears in SkyUI however when using it with Puppet Master no animations are trigger. I am also unable to leave the location where I load (jorrvaskr). I have run GenerateFNIS. Any thoughts?

I have installed the mod and it's menu appears in SkyUI however when using it with Puppet Master no animations are trigger. I am also unable to leave the location where I load (jorrvaskr). I have run GenerateFNIS. Any thoughts?

Did you turn on the Sexlab Framework from it's menus?

Was your FNIS run ERROR AND WARNING FREE?

Did you go into the Zaz pack MCM Menu and tell it to register it's animations with Sexlab?

Did you turn on the Sexlab Framework from it's menus?

Was your FNIS run ERROR AND WARNING FREE?

Did you go into the Zaz pack MCM Menu and tell it to register it's animations with Sexlab?

Ah forgot to turn on the sexlab framework - rookie mistake! All good now thanks!

Seeking advice on scripting - Equip devious device etc.

I'm working on my first mod. Among other things, I've converted some items to be a new devious devices which work well and done some initial scripting in other areas but am a beginner.

Now I'm looking into both Devious Integration and ZaZ Animation Pack API info, trying to determine how to script, starting with manipulating my new devices.

I've not been able to find a beginners guide for DD or ZaZ related scripting. Been starting to look at the xaz Prison patch as a source of example code. Suggestions on example scripts would help me too.

Part of the challenge is that there are many possibilities, and I'm not sure best place to start, such as use ZaZ or use DD. Can anyone point me in the right direction for such guide/tutorial/sample code?

The wiki is here: https://github.com/DeviousDevices/Docs/wiki and I am willing to answer questions. For sample code look in Captured Dreams script CDxFramework, that is where most of my equip scripts in v3.84 are.

I am still having an issue with misalignment of actors using furniture much of the time. Typically it is done in a scene using an AI package, is there a better way to have them use existing devices (script command possibly)?

So, I have a strange problem that I can't seem to fix, and that is that some options in the ZAP MCM won't disable their functions when toggled. Namely the options are the Sexlab animation override and the basic gag dialog. I want to turn both off because the alternatives provided by other mods appeal to me more, but disabling the options doesn't do anything. The check boxes toggle but the options continue to be active.

I tried restarting ZAP, new savegames, reinstalling everything, playing with the load order, but nothing seems to have an effect.

What's curious is that other options in the MCM work fine, for example the player control center and registering the bound animations works flawlessly. Technically the basic gag talk and overriding the animations work also flawlessly, but that isn't the desired behavior in my case.