Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

The missing files are the meshes for the Pilory

...\data\Meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Furniture\Single Pillory\ZaZAPPillory-XFurn.nif

and the textures for the stone socket

...\data\Textures\ZaZ\010Stone\LightGrayStone.dds

...\data\Textures\ZaZ\010Stone\LightGrayStone_n.dds

Just copy those over from your "old" version or use the ones attached (from v6.07).

zaz61_MissingPiloryFiles.7z

I have noted, due to the whip mark maintenance, enhanced blood decals also remain until you disrobe and re-equipt your armor.

And in game I fixed the textures by reinstalling the old 9.07 (?) Zaz textures over the new animation pack and then reinstalling all Devious Devices.   I have not checked in an animation yet.

Please let me know if that worked or not? i am running funnyBizzness's slal pack and every time i use a table animation there is no table does anyone know what is causing this?

We're all familiar with the bound doggy bug, but with the SLAL and all the new bound animations available, including NSAP, is there a way to change the new animation's tags so it will show up as a zaz bound animation? I'm thinking of the yoke animations in particular by FunnyBusiness (might be wrong, sorry if I am).

He also made 3 new pillory animations

The missing files are the meshes for the Pilory

...\data\Meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Furniture\Single Pillory\ZaZAPPillory-XFurn.nif

and the textures for the stone socket

...\data\Textures\ZaZ\010Stone\LightGrayStone.dds

...\data\Textures\ZaZ\010Stone\LightGrayStone_n.dds

Just copy those over from your "old" version or use the ones attached (from v6.07).

Thanks! They are technically not missing, but rather I forgot to point the pillories to the right nif in CK.

We're all familiar with the bound doggy bug, but with the SLAL and all the new bound animations available, including NSAP, is there a way to change the new animation's tags so it will show up as a zaz bound animation? I'm thinking of the yoke animations in particular by FunnyBusiness (might be wrong, sorry if I am).

Thanks! I'll check those out and include proper support through ZAP for them.

Apparently there were changes to FNIS modders tool post 5.3 that prevent some mods using ZAP animations from working correctly. Here is a small patch for ZAP that can be used in the meantime (I intend to release a fix this week).

You need to re-run FNIS (for users) after applying this patch.

ZAP patch for v610.7z

Apparently there were changes to FNIS modders tool post 5.3 that prevent some mods using ZAP animations from working correctly. Here is a small patch for ZAP that can be used in the meantime (I intend to release a fix this week).

attachicon.gifZAP patch for v610.7z

is this a fix for the tables and yokes not working? sorry for noob questions but.... is there suppose to be a table nif in zap because i don't see one in the files.

Awesome ! Cant wait for the patch

Anyway forgot to ask is there major changes with ZAP 6.1 scripts ?

Still using 6.07 at the moment with some modified scripts. And will that patch works with 6.07 ?

Also heard about the bug of gag sound effect not playing with gag equippep.

Ok, gived a rapid look to the package.

I have a request, if possible, for the next Patch/Fix:

My Mod have a system called 'Equip Status', that keeps track of the DD/Zaz item weared (and Slave tats, cum, etc.) and clothings, giving back the infos to other mods.

To be brief it tell if an item is visible or masked under the Clothes.

Obviously there's various items that couldn't be hidden/masked, Like the various Yoke (that my system recognize by the keyword ZbfEffectKeepOffsetAnim).

Now with the add of the HDT shackles there's a new item that couldn't be masked, so I would ask you if could add a specific Keyword to those so my mod can track it. I don't know: ZbfEffectLinkedByChain or something.

The actual ZbfEffectSlowMove or ZbfEffectNoSprint doesn't suit my need about.

Let me know.

I have noted, due to the whip mark maintenance, enhanced blood decals also remain until you disrobe and re-equipt your armor.

And in game I fixed the textures by reinstalling the old 9.07 (?) Zaz textures over the new animation pack and then reinstalling all Devious Devices.   I have not checked in an animation yet.

Please let me know if that worked or not? i am running funnyBizzness's slal pack and every time i use a table animation there is no table does anyone know what is causing this?

I installed the old 6.07 textures.  then installed the new zaz over it with overwrite, and it works fine.  old first then new.  this gives you all textures that are not in the new pack, and all improved textures from the new pack.

Awesome ! Cant wait for the patch

Anyway forgot to ask is there major changes with ZAP 6.1 scripts ?

Still using 6.07 at the moment with some modified scripts. And will that patch works with 6.07 ?

Also heard about the bug of gag sound effect not playing with gag equippep.

Yes, major changes. Maybe not to the ones you've modified though, but zbfSlot and zbfSexLab has major changes. Some changes to zbfBondageShell, though mostly additions. zbfSlaveActions is, iirc, a new file, but huge additions to that one. Changes to zbfSlaveControl as well, but mostly documentation and additions I think. zbfSlaveLeash some changes. Mostly due to behavior changes when pressing controls and how the leash works.

Overall, yes, fairly large changes.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13290/?

I came across this awesome BDSM gear mod. I thought some resources can be used like muzzle for khajiit which would replace gags for beast races. There is limited support for gags for beast races.

Already included. This update mentions better support for gags on beast races in the patch notes (I think?). That was one of the improvements in that area.

I tried to update.

Despite i already applied the fix a single animation doesn t work..

zaz doggy (the double bound one works).

it was the same that was buggy in previous version .... i will try to apply the old fix for the same animation but any idea on how to fix it?

The fix didn't completely address the animation issues. You'll have to wait for the patch for that.

:wacko:  Armbinder doggystyle animation doesn't seem to work for me.  When it starts, the characters just stand completely still.  If I reset the animation with the "O" key, both actors do this instead:

attachicon.gifScreenShot2014.jpg

(Pictures is of dudes, but I've tested it with both genders and it's the same all around.

Is this happening to everyone or just me?

e: wow apparently I can't read.  Someone just mentioned this a bit above me. :lol:

Integration is making some changes on how it handles bound sex filters, the one in Integration and the one in ZAZ interfere with each other.

Was the scene started by Cursed Loot? I tend to have issues with some of the sex scenes if the player is too bound up.

PM me if there are changes required to ZAP, or if you make changes that use ZAP code (like it does currently). There are a few deprecated functions I'd like to get rid of. :)

Patched to v6.11

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Bugfixes:

- Fixed armbinder (updated slots) compatibility with DDa 2.9.0+

- Fixed harness (updated slots) compatibility with DDa 2.9.0+

- Aggressive Doggy animation fixed.

- Work around for changes to FNIS for Modders generator. Many mods that had broken scenes should now work again.

- Fixed navigation mesh in zbfTestZone.

I uninstalled the old 6.05 and 6.07, then installed  the new 6.1 file, now the game wont start...

What shall I do, shall I uninstall everything and try reinstall?

When does it not start? Loading screen, not even reaching main menu, in game?

General tips:

1. Make sure esm is enabled.

2. Re-run FNIS

3. Follow general stability guides (there are some good ones on the Nexus)

what is the trick to preventing this from happening? it only happens to NPCs not the PC.

it seems they really dislike being rotated. happens on all the spit animations.

I mentioned it recently also :/ no one answered :(

tried set unconscious and set bound and didn't work either >.<

I mentioned it recently also :/ no one answered :(

tried set unconscious and set bound and didn't work either >.<

i tried SetDontMove, SetRestrained, SetHeadTracking. cannot use SetUnconscious because i need them to still respond to dialog. they also have a package override upon them that is literally super DoNothing. don't respond to any stimulus anywhere. DisableAI won't work as that stops the animation. and its only NPCs which is strange to me.