5 hours ago, Jack005 said:

For some reason is not working for me, when I surrender they send me to jail vanila (naked and tied) I press the bed give me the dialog, then the torturer give his dialogue and tell my to move my ass to the poles, then my character cant move and the torturer dont have dialogue either, and for some reason the other prisoners and guards become hostile, and if is the guard and my follower (with his full daedic armor and daedric blade) dont kill him before the guard start attacking me, the guard tie me up and let me hogtied and them nothing happens, the mod looks really good and looks pretty light compared to prission overhaul wich is good for me, but bug is the one that is killing my experience

If you get told by the torturer to move to the poles but your character remains still and standing inside the jail cell, the problem is most likely, as it was for me, that you haven't run FNIS yet after installing the mod, I would double check that first.

Companions keeping their armor and guards going aggro sounds like it's possibly unrelated but may be caused by other mods doing stuff.

On 5/27/2021 at 10:13 AM, glebbus13 said:

Exactly what happened to me too. Not sure if it's because a prisoner from Troubles of Heroine attempted to rape me (DCL rape) at the same time, but things just broke and I had to reload a save before prison.

Forgive me for being Sarcastic here, but YEAH, OBVIOUSLY.

Another mod butting into the scene will break said scene.

Troubles of Heroine is listed as incompatible for a Reason. (EDIT: The issue was caused by DCL)

@Jack005, same problem. not sure if its the exact same Issue. But you have some other mod trying to act on the player while in Prison.

Edited by Pamatronic
9 hours ago, glebbus13 said:

Exactly what happened to me too. Not sure if it's because a prisoner from Troubles of Heroine attempted to rape me (DCL rape) at the same time, but things just broke and I had to reload a save before prison.

If it's not too forward, can I ask for a deeper explanation of DCL issue? I'm running it on a very bare bones config and would like to keep it in my load order. Which function of the mod caused the issue? Rape due to vulnerability? 

25 minutes ago, Papersword said:

If it's not too forward, can I ask for a deeper explanation of DCL issue? I'm running it on a very bare bones config and would like to keep it in my load order. Which function of the mod caused the issue? Rape due to vulnerability? 

The issue is most likely caused by troubles of Heroine, rather than DCL. 

2 hours ago, Papersword said:

Rape due to vulnerability often triggers at the same time as another scene is running. Sometimes it can break things a little

3 hours ago, glebbus13 said:

But Troubles of Heroine just adds an NPC, it should not interrupt any scenes as I understand. What does ToH do that makes it incompatible?

I´m using dhlp-suspend Flags to prevent DCL from triggering assault events.

This only leaves ToH as the possible culprit.

And even if this is caused by something else, simply NOT having random prisoners in your cell would solve the issue regardless.

EDIT:

I´ll do some investigation

EDIT 2:

Quick test Result:

ToH DOES trigger rape scenes on its own. Without player Input and Ignoring the dhlp-Flags.

So yeah. Incompatible.

EDIT 3:

After trying it in every hold and looking the thing up in the CK, It turns out that the forced sex scene only happens in Riften, only once, and only at the start of the Sentence. Which shouldnt interfere with PA.

So it seems its on DCL after all. I wasted 2 hours of my life downloading it and (trying) to test it, but i couldn't even get into prison.

Edited by Pamatronic
1 hour ago, Mynote said:

hi, it's me again, i just wanna check if the recent hotfix is about the issue that i was having. and if it is, did you find out what caused it?

I mentioned you in a post regarding that, did you see it?

"Loot and Degradation" could cause it. not really sure WHY, but i could fix it with a small adjustment to the torturers ai-package. its included in the hotfix.

Very cool. Like POP but less rape.

On 5/18/2021 at 1:13 PM, yarz96 said:

Incompatible with "go to bed", pc lays down on the couch and breaks triggers, I think it would be better to do the events on time or make a separate element for interaction, not a couch

What couch? You mean prison bed? I have G2B and it works for me.

"Prison Overhaul Patched (shouldn't be used together, but wont break anything if handled properly)"

Can i ask about this? I have PO installed, but have not found a way in it's MCM to disable it, and i would like to try you mod, but not remove PO install from running game for it.

Could you advise how to set up both to have your mod take care of arrest?

2 minutes ago, handsandarrows said:

"Prison Overhaul Patched (shouldn't be used together, but wont break anything if handled properly)"

Can i ask about this? I have PO installed, but have not found a way in it's MCM to disable it, and i would like to try you mod, but not remove PO install from running game for it.

Could you advise how to set up both to have your mod take care of arrest?

I would suggest that you raise arrest bounties for PO to some high level - say 10000 for minor crime and 20000 for serious - that way this mod should trigger first

On 5/17/2021 at 2:29 PM, Pamatronic said:

DD makes drastic changes to native game functions, which in turn cause a lot of problems for other modders.

I strongly disagree with the Way DD handles Stuff and how its implementations disregard anything outside of its own bubble.

I don't like how DD5 handles the animation filter, and since I can't find any DD4 for SSE, my workaround is replacing the DD5 SE scripts with the DD4 LE scripts. The stuff I use DD for still works, though some other things don't (if you know a better solution, do let me know please). But at least I don't have that god awful forced animation filter.

Out of curiosity, what other features of DD do you disagree with?

14 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

I mentioned you in a post regarding that, did you see it?

not really, i don't follow LL threads very often as i usually have a lot of things to do. although i am happy to see the issue was fixed.

14 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

"Loot and Degradation" could cause it. not really sure WHY, but i could fix it with a small adjustment to the torturers ai-package. its included in the hotfix.

don't know anything about "loot and degredation" tho. infact this is the first time i heard of this mod. regardless, good job, and keep up the good work.

6 hours ago, 43deadwood said:

I would suggest that you raise arrest bounties for PO to some high level - say 10000 for minor crime and 20000 for serious - that way this mod should trigger first

Not really sure if that would work. If someone could confirm it, I would be grateful.

@handsandarrows

Another CONFIRMED way of handling priority between PA and POP is load order. Place PA further down.

4 hours ago, DSAdam97 said:

I don't like how DD5 handles the animation filter, and since I can't find any DD4 for SSE, my workaround is replacing the DD5 SE scripts with the DD4 LE scripts. The stuff I use DD for still works, though some other things don't (if you know a better solution, do let me know please). But at least I don't have that god awful forced animation filter.

Out of curiosity, what other features of DD do you disagree with?

I have never played with any DD related mods, so I wouldn´t know any details about its actual content. The problems I have with it are on a purely technical level.

I have elaborated a bit on this in post #104 and #116, And i would like to leave it at that. There is no point in ranting.

9 hours ago, handsandarrows said:

Oh of course, that is a easy way, thank you!

I've tested POP with PA a few times, and putting PA later in the load order will cause the guards to do PA arrest, raising the bounty on POP as suggested won't affect guard behavior but it will only affect POP bounty hunter behavior, you could lower the POP bounty behavior even and guards will still arrest through PA, if POP bounty hunters show up in either case you will get sent to the POP prison system.

The key as always is to put PA later in the load order so it overrides POP.

On 5/27/2021 at 12:38 PM, Pamatronic said:

The issue is most likely caused by troubles of Heroine, rather than DCL. 

Well I dont have that mod and it happens to me, I run FNIS every time I install a new mod so I'm pretty sure its not a fnis  problem, if it was a fnis problem my character and npc wold go T pose and this isnt the case

Edited by Jack005

Well I dont have that mod and it happens to me, I run FNIS every time I install a new mod so I'm pretty sure its not a fnis  problem, if it was a fnis problem my character and npc wold go T pose and this isnt the case

That Info is outdated, its caused by DCL.

if it was a fnis problem my character and npc wold go T pose

Wrong.

NPC´s will refuse to use furnitures if their associated animevents have not been included in the behavior file (i.e. FNIS error)

T-posing will only occur if you REMOVE something that HAS been inluded into the behavior during the last FNIS run.

(This info is likely not related to your Problem, i just wanted to clean up misconceptions)

15 hours ago, Delzaron said:

How you suceed to detect and arrest the follower, even managed by EEF ?

I'm very curious how you done that... my attempt to detect npc with the faction currentfollower don't work as expected....

Easy:

Create Quest -> Create Reference Alias -> set Fill Type to something like this:

ForDelzaron.jpg.7ae8be18134ef867ea4785c65da3390d.jpg

works like  a charm and has zero papyrus impact. cant recommend it enough.

Edited by Pamatronic
2 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Easy:

Create Quest -> Create Reference Alias -> set Fill Type to something like this:

ForDelzaron.jpg.7ae8be18134ef867ea4785c65da3390d.jpg

works like  a charm and has zero papyrus impact. cant recommend it enough.

how you trigger that ?

I wish to scan and arret potentially 5 followers... and use them for a execution scene (yes, it's my old project of execution post jail... after a dely to let other mods like yours or POA play their stuff).