2 hours ago, Delzaron said:

how you trigger that ?

Just start the quest. Can be done via the story manager or papyrus command myQuest.start() 

Don´t forget to shut it down again after you´ve grabbed the references.

This does by the way work for any arbitrary number of followers ( i use it for 4 ).

2 hours ago, Delzaron said:

I wish to scan and arret potentially 5 followers... and use them for a execution scene (yes, it's my old project of execution post jail... after a dely to let other mods like yours or POA play their stuff).

Yeah, was wondering what became of that. Let me know when there's something to show for. And maybe include a possibility to pass in specific actors when triggering it.

14 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

That Info is outdated, its caused by DCL.

Wrong.

NPC´s will refuse to use furnitures if their associated animevents have not been included in the behavior file (i.e. FNIS error)

T-posing will only occur if you REMOVE something that HAS been inluded into the behavior during the last FNIS run.

(This info is likely not related to your Problem, i just wanted to clean up misconceptions)

So sorry, Im really sorry, you were right, it was fnis all along!! , now I have a problem scaping and getting caught (playing with the mod cause I'm a succubus assassin so why not :P) when the guard catch me, I got sent to another cell, but them nothing happens, the dialog says that something is happening, I have a bad feeling

On 5/30/2021 at 5:35 AM, Jack005 said:

So sorry, Im really sorry, you were right, it was fnis all along!! , now I have a problem scaping and getting caught (playing with the mod cause I'm a succubus assassin so why not :P) when the guard catch me, I got sent to another cell, but them nothing happens, the dialog says that something is happening, I have a bad feeling

Ok, we´re getting closer. I have three questions:

1. Is this error reproducible?

2. If yes, did you try it with a new Savegame?

3. Did you ABSOLUTELY make sure that you don't have Devious Devices, Devious Cursed Loot, or anything along those Lines installed?

11 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Ok, we´re getting closer. I have three questions:

1. Is this error reproducible?

2. If yes, did you try it with a new Savegame?

3. Did you ABSOLUTELY make sure that you don't have Devious Devices, Devious Cursed Loot, or anything along those Lines installed?

1 At least for me yes but a have a lot of mods, wich thanks to defeat naked I found the culprit that have been mesing with the wippings on all the SL mods I've tried, and I'ven using it for 5 years now (I wish that every mod that have wippings animation warn against this know mod) Ulitmate Combat 

2 no have not, unfortunatly I didnt have the time for the moment to full trobleshooting

3 I only have DD family, but not cursed loot I never liked that mod, it have to much setting to mess with and is little to much for my liking if you dont mess enogh with it mcm

And thanks for the help I appreciated

ohh I just read your description about incompatibilities, sorry for waist your time, soo never mind, I just gonna try to not get caught, or not scape at all

Edited by Jack005
I'm dumb and didn't read enough
1 hour ago, Jack005 said:

1 At least for me yes but a have a lot of mods, wich thanks to defeat naked I found the culprit that have been mesing with the wippings on all the SL mods I've tried, and I'ven using it for 5 years now (I wish that every mod that have wippings animation warn against this know mod) Ulitmate Combat 

2 no have not, unfortunatly I didnt have the time for the moment to full trobleshooting

3 I only have DD family, but not cursed loot I never liked that mod, it have to much setting to mess with and is little to much for my liking if you dont mess enogh with it mcm

ohh I just read your description about incompatibilities, sorry for waist your time, soo never mind, I just gonna try to not get caught, or not scape at all

If you're having problems with the whipping and have already confirmed it's not an FNIS problem, I also did suspect Ultimate Combat of breaking whipping stuff because of the warning about it on naked defeat, but there's an .esp update on post #105 of this thread that made whipping work perfectly fine while I still got to keep ultimate combat on my mod list just fine.

5 hours ago, ttpt said:

If you're having problems with the whipping and have already confirmed it's not an FNIS problem, I also did suspect Ultimate Combat of breaking whipping stuff because of the warning about it on naked defeat, but there's an .esp update on post #105 of this thread that made whipping work perfectly fine while I still got to keep ultimate combat on my mod list just fine.

Yeah but the thing is that whipping is getting broke with this mod, with submissive Lola, with public whore, and with others mod that I don't use but had the same problem and I've been using UC on every playthrough so yep, but if that .esp fix fixes the whipping on every mod not just this one I could definitely try

14 hours ago, Jack005 said:

Yeah but the thing is that whipping is getting broke with this mod, with submissive Lola, with public whore, and with others mod that I don't use but had the same problem and I've been using UC on every playthrough so yep, but if that .esp fix fixes the whipping on every mod not just this one I could definitely try

nah, it unfortunately only fixes it for this mod only, so probably taking out ultimate combat is the best solution.

11 hours ago, ttpt said:

nah, it unfortunately only fixes it for this mod only, so probably taking out ultimate combat is the best solution.

True, but i strongly suspect that the underlying issue is the same for most whipping mods. So if you want a specific other whipping mod to work, you could try suggesting to the Autor to use duplicate ai-packages, rather than templated ones.

On 6/1/2021 at 5:51 AM, Jack005 said:

I did add the DD incompatibility to the list AFTER your initial rerport, so this is not your Fault.

In this particular case, i don't really think its related to DD, so i would like some more info from you if thats ok.

1. Your are using naked defeat, right?

2. How EXACTLY did you get caught?

-did you surrender, or did it happen automatically after a few hits?

-what animation played?

-how many hits did it take before you went down?

-did something else worth noting happen? any on screen messages for example?

Note on the 0.8 Update:

-this includes only some internal changes and potential bugfixes. If the old versions work without problem for you, you don't need to upgrade.

-Upgrading is safe however. Works with existing games.

Guest AthenaESIV

Any plans to integrate this with the Beatup Module's PC as a victim scenes?

This mod integrating Beatup and RMCW's Punishing Lashes would be awesome. 

On 5/23/2021 at 6:35 PM, Pamatronic said:

HOWEVER, a quick test revealed, that the PAPYRUS engine would Deadlock if  DD`s SKSE plugin was present. why?

Because it changes the native game functions which are responsible for equipping/unequipping Items.

Wow, that's a rather crazy move. Thanks for the explanation in regards to compatibility.

Edited by ShalaxiHelbane
spelling error

Chiming in with another thank you for this mod. . . .  Thank you for this mod.

Question for general discussion for readers of this thread:

I uninstalled DD5 and the four mods that had it as a hard requirement. I'm not missing the devious devices, but I am missing the mods. 

What are some good Simple Slavery outcome mods that don't have DD requirements?

Also, is there a way to get EFF controlled followers to stop trying to kill the PC? Specifically, a way to force them to keep a minimum distance? I know there's a game setting to control the distance between followers, but the followers always bump into the player whilst pickpocketing or backstabbing, and they will ALWAYS stand between the PC and a door, or a chest, or the thing you're trying to shoot, or Jarl Balgruf, etc. 

Thanks

12 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

I did add the DD incompatibility to the list AFTER your initial rerport, so this is not your Fault.

In this particular case, i don't really think its related to DD, so i would like some more info from you if thats ok.

1. Your are using naked defeat, right?

2. How EXACTLY did you get caught?

-did you surrender, or did it happen automatically after a few hits?

-what animation played?

-how many hits did it take before you went down?

-did something else worth noting happen? any on screen messages for example?

Ohh naruhodo, well thats good

1- No, I just saw the warning for pure luck, when I was looking for what was new on LS SE mods,I have defeat baka edition though

2- I was on Solitude dungeon, I crumble the false wall, got to solitude, them a guard saw me , I fought the guard with intention of lose, I was naked so he swing like 5 times and I was down let me on bleedown state, he captured, blackscreenmed and them I appeared in jail in hogtie position/idle though I can "walk" in that idle, and if I jump the idle disappear, I cant go fight mode, and when I touch the bed, give me the message that there is something bad going on, that I have a bad feeling

1 minute ago, N.Gamma said:

Is it already safe to integrate the mod into a current game? I mean that I don't have to clean the saves with every update or something like that.

Working for me so far.

12 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Judging from what I see with Beatup, I think it'd be good. Guard takes you outside and whips the player in a public space, if the crime is big enough other people can whip them maybe? Then the player chooses the wait option like normal and you serve your sentence, maybe another event occurs.

How does prison alternative select a follower to detain?  I'm guessing factions?

Two out of three times my PC's been arrested the system has picked Arcadia (yes, the apothecary from Whiterun) as the follower to detain.  Arcadia's hasn't been a follower any of the three times, although I do have a mod installed that makes her a potential follower. FYI, the first and third arrests, were Arcadia was selected, have been in Solitude, they somehow extradited her from Whiterun.

When  I look at the other mod in tesedit, what should I look for?

Thanks

10 hours ago, stillnofunnylogin said:

How does prison alternative select a follower to detain?  I'm guessing factions?

Two out of three times my PC's been arrested the system has picked Arcadia (yes, the apothecary from Whiterun) as the follower to detain.  Arcadia's hasn't been a follower any of the three times, although I do have a mod installed that makes her a potential follower. FYI, the first and third arrests, were Arcadia was selected, have been in Solitude, they somehow extradited her from Whiterun.

When  I look at the other mod in tesedit, what should I look for?

Thanks

It checks the factions "currentFollowerFaction" and "currentHireling"

Whoever made that arcadia follower mod apparently has no clue what he´s doing.

Any potential follower is in the "potentialFollowerFaction"

when you recruit them, they move to "currentFollowerFaction"

when you dismiss them, they return to "potentialfollowerFaction"

12 hours ago, markdf said:

Any chance you could elaborate on the problems with Devious Devices? That seems like information that could help other modders. 

From what i can piece together by looking at the psc´s, DD puts a pre-equip event before the actual equip event and replaces the actual equip event with a custom one. same with the un-equip functions. It uses this for example to trigger its escape "minigame" when trying to un-equip something.

I don't have the source code for the .ddl of course, so I cant say anything with certainty. Only way to know for sure is to ask Kimmy herself, but i wont trouble myself with that.

10 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

Is it already safe to integrate the mod into a current game? I mean that I don't have to clean the saves with every update or something like that.

all previous versions are, But I cant promise anything for the next ones.

What I can say however, in terms of content, this core mod is finished. I´ll try to figure out the error described by Jack005 above, fix it, and put out the final version as esm.

Anything else after that will be independent extensions with their own esp´s.

22 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Not sure what you mean. the current whipping scene is a recycled version from the Beatup module, sooo... its already in there.

22 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

If I understand it correctly, Punishing lashes current version should already be compatible.

20 hours ago, Jack005 said:

Ohh naruhodo, well thats good

1- No, I just saw the warning for pure luck, when I was looking for what was new on LS SE mods,I have defeat baka edition though

2- I was on Solitude dungeon, I crumble the false wall, got to solitude, them a guard saw me , I fought the guard with intention of lose, I was naked so he swing like 5 times and I was down let me on bleedown state, he captured, blackscreenmed and them I appeared in jail in hogtie position/idle though I can "walk" in that idle, and if I jump the idle disappear, I cant go fight mode, and when I touch the bed, give me the message that there is something bad going on, that I have a bad feeling

Nice, that's the Level of Detail i need.

USUALLY, your movements controls should be disabled after being hogtied. And you should get an interaction prompt when pressing space/shift/E.

some other mod seems to overwrite this, but i cant tell you which one. Did a quick test with bakaDefeat, and that seems to be ok.

Certain enchantments on equipables can cause this, as well as magic effects.

Edited by Pamatronic
spontaneus case of Alzheimers