20 hours ago, Maddac said:

FYI, this mod can be used with DCL installed if the option in DCL to use vanilla prisons is selected, which disables the DCL prison completely.

Thanks for confirming this.

I did originally intend on trying this myself, but after seeing that DCL has hard dependencys to 4 other DD mods which amount to half an hour of downloadtime, I did the sensible thing ans said "fuck that".

19 hours ago, Nessa said:

The only thing I can come up with would be some of the grammar. It's slightly divorced from the setting at times.

Yeah, i know what you mean. many of these Lines were created late in the night. And Whenever i get tired, i think iam funny. its horrible.

Immersive writing isn't exactly my strong suit anyway. maybe i have to look for a native English volunteer for that part.

VASynth is something i wanted to try for a while. remains to be seen how good the quality of the voice files really are.

And by the way, thanks for taking the time to test it and report on it.

to be honest, I´m a bit shocked myself that it seems to be working this well.

15 hours ago, WandererZero said:

You crazy SOB, you did it! You actually did it. I am impressed. I didn't think when I mentioned this awhile ago...that you'd actually do it. Kudos to you Pama, my good chum.

If its worth anything to you, that little exchange back then was probably the tipping point which pushed me to seriously consider making this.

12 hours ago, ttpt said:

The mod seems to work well, thought the follower support doesn't seem quite right, I'm using nether follower framework now, and while my followers do follow me to jail, it's their normal follow routine, they have all their equipment on, which makes escaping quite easy.

Not sure what method you're using for follower detection, but given the variety of multi follower mods around, I feel like maybe having adding a way to manually add NPCs that are currently following you wouldn't hurt, though detecting the currentfollowerfaction should in theory work, since I know my followers belong to that faction and yet they're not getting arrested with me really.

As of now, Prison Alternative isn't considering anything which isn't manged by the vanilla follower system. I´ll add something for this soon.

The Reason nether´s followers follow you to jail is because nethers´s is poorls written. It doesn´t listen for Prison events and will just keep teleporting followers to the players location.

Similar mods like EFF do a better job in this regard.

Since i have no way to dismiss followers manged by nether to prevent constant teleporting, i cannot do anything about this. guess that's an incompatible mod added to the list.

12 hours ago, kdoggg1971 said:

Should I not use the bed to let days pass? Seems every time I do, screen goes black and some sound comes through after a few minutes, but picture never returns. Wondered if anyone else had this issue and uses Heroine In Trouble mod. Extra prisoner in your cell seems to be something you can't disable and wondered if others had the same issue.

Not related to Troubles of Heroine.

Try using a new character, OR

Open up the MCM -> Prison Alternative -> Events

click "Clear Registry"

click "register Events"

That should do it.

14 hours ago, cadejocr said:

Please please please someday in the future add the dead penaly. Or maybe the torture goes too far.

This will come at some point.

the primary reason for the existence of this mod is that i wanted to somehow integrate my Deadly Devices into the game.

10 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

Great the mod sounds really interesting. I've been looking for an alternative without DD for xxPrisoner Overhaul for a long time.
But one request, could you please provide the SE version with a light ESP if it is possible.

Also, I would like to announce that I plan to translate the mod into German.

This mod will get esm-sified when Eventual Bugs have been ironed out. I´ll wait a few days for eventual bug reports to pop up here.

About the Translation.

I appreciate the offer, but i would prefer to do that myself (Yes, I am a native German)

After all, it´s a prime opportunity to include some low-key remarks in the description to remind our fellow countrymen that they should just learn goddamn English already.

9 hours ago, Krausaid said:

It is possible to act like a Devious Cursed Loot, when detaining randomly select which of the mods will work?

Not possible from my end.

Prison Alternative runs on the same Level as the Vanilla prison.

DCL completely overrides it.

If you want such an option, you have to ask Kimmy,

2 hours ago, yarz96 said:

Incompatible with "go to bed", pc lays down on the couch and breaks triggers, I think it would be better to do the events on time or make a separate element for interaction, not a couch

Thanks for the report. made a note in the compatibility section.

Working around this however isn't worth the effort. goToBed uses a DLL to completely hijack any interaction with beds. which is just bad modding practice. The same effect can easily be achieved by using the native Perk system. Campfire for example managed to do it, and even i have done it by accident while writing PA.

So, yeah. On the List it is. sorry.

1 hour ago, MikeCobalt said:

:) How about force applying the relevant Tat for each hold when the DB is sent to jail? Lore Tattoos for SlaveTats - Models & Textures - LoversLab.

There is a Tattoo for each of the holds jail. When the release does come the PC will Still have the tattoo to either keep and consider trying to hide, flaunt or how they can try to have removed before anybody (especially guards) notices. There are a couple tattoo removal mods and the PC most likely has the ability aswell; there is a Locked Tat mod but that goes into files and outside of the game.

To intrusive.

This would require the user to install a tattoo removal mod, which would just bloat the entire mod.

if someone wants adds tattoos on incarceration, they can just use the Vanilla prison event as trigger. they don't need me for that.

22 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

Yes

Thanks.

BTW, I'm also a user of "Go to bed", and I'm experiencing the same problem as @yarz96.

"Got to bed" can easily be disabled via toggle in MCM. That's what I did for the duration of my PC's sentence.

And in cases where the bed is close enough to where the punishment scene takes place, the triggers from this mod can be fired by activating the bed a second time.

2 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

As of now, Prison Alternative isn't considering anything which isn't manged by the vanilla follower system. I´ll add something for this soon.

The Reason nether´s followers follow you to jail is because nethers´s is poorls written. It doesn´t listen for Prison events and will just keep teleporting followers to the players location.

Since i have no way to dismiss followers manged by nether to prevent constant teleporting, i cannot do anything about this. guess that's an incompatible mod added to the list.

in nether you can turn off the teleport option, that fixes the issue

2 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Thanks for the report. made a note in the compatibility section.

Working around this however isn't worth the effort. goToBed uses a DLL to completely hijack any interaction with beds. which is just bad modding practice. The same effect can easily be achieved by using the native Perk system. Campfire for example managed to do it, and even i have done it by accident while writing PA.

So, yeah. On the List it is. sorry.

Huh. I use Go To Sleep. The only thing was watching out for the pop-up. But I was able to advance days just fine. (It is a common thing with that mod though. Sometimes you just have to turn it off!) Is there similar mod with a better implementation out there?

3 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Adding a follower from nether to the vanilla follower slot in the options did allow that follower to interact with the prison system, I wonder if issuing a wait command rather than dismiss follower command would work out better for compatibility. In any case i can just issue the wait command manually to followers while being arrested which allows them to say out of jail, but then there would be no interaction with followers in that scenario.

I'll try out the interactions with EFF but I wonder if the mod support multiple followers or just one as in vanilla.

11 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

About the Translation.

I appreciate the offer, but i would prefer to do that myself (Yes, I am a native German)

After all, it´s a prime opportunity to include some low-key remarks in the description to remind our fellow countrymen that they should just learn goddamn English already.

ok if you want to make the translation yourself and publish it, then that's ok for me.

Then the translation I have already done is only for myself.
And as for learning English, I see it like this, many people, myself included, prefer their native language.

Even if I know English quite well, I prefer it when all subtitles are in German and not only those of the main game.

Didn't try it yet, but sounds really promising, definitly will! One thing Cursed Loots prsion system... i'd consider it a missed opportunity but loved the idea in case you're looking for more events: A parole hearing. In cursed loot it's just a pop-up telling you there is one and then you're either free or... not. I could imagine it really well though as an actual event, with various options... from something rather simple with a few NPCs questioning you to something more complicated where random named vanilla NPCs from that town are the judges and the outcome and dialogues might depend on your relation with them, maybe things like sexual fame (afaik can be added as soft compatibility) and if parole is granted, PC could become public whore or so if it can be added as soft dependency. Or maybe just simple slavery as parole outcome? 

If you add deadly events i'd very much like a fake execution option like public whore has, i'd love to see them but i'm no fan of actual perma death.^^

It sounds like your mod only runs scripts (or quests or anything, really) after the PC has been arrested, is that correct? I'm trying another prison mod (bet you can guess which one), and it's firing onUpdate scripts in the middle of a sexlab scene.

My setup is always dangerously script heavy, and I just updated to Zaz 8 (to try your permament crosses mod, actually) , so a lightweight prison mod sounds good to me.

Thanks