Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

can too many animations cause issues with sex scenes? I having an issue where my character disappears, and when I switch to 1st person. my view is stuck in the floor. after the scene, I am still invisible and can not move. TCL and COC to a new location does not fix this problem. I've only had this happen with a lot of animations. so I'm guessing this is the problem. but I'm wondering if there is a way to fix it.

11 minutes ago, Talsar said:

can too many animations cause issues with sex scenes? I having an issue where my character disappears, and when I switch to 1st person. my view is stuck in the floor. after the scene, I am still invisible and can not move. TCL and COC to a new location does not fix this problem. I've only had this happen with a lot of animations. so I'm guessing this is the problem. but I'm wondering if there is a way to fix it.

i will assume that you installed SexLab Utility Plus, it has a known bug that randomly makes actors super small.

yeah I do. I'll uninstall it and see if that fixes the problem. hopefully it will. because removing animations didn't fix it.

Edit: yep, that seems to have fixed it. thanks.

I wonder why Sexlab Utility Plus does that.

Edited by Talsar
3 hours ago, Talsar said:

yeah I do. I'll uninstall it and see if that fixes the problem. hopefully it will. because removing animations didn't fix it.

Edit: yep, that seems to have fixed it. thanks.

I wonder why Sexlab Utility Plus does that.

i helped fix one of it's reasons last year but it still has one somewhere else.

i think this here could be a possible point of failure in Utility Plus's version of sslEffectDebug:

float function Scale(Actor ActorRef)
    float display = ActorRef.GetScale()
    ActorRef.SetScale(1.0)
    float base = ActorRef.GetScale()
    float ActorScale = ( display / base )
    ActorRef.SetScale(ActorScale)

float AnimScale = (1.0 / base)
    return AnimScale
endFunction

i may not be the best at scripts but this dose not read right to me, first of all it's running "ActorRef.SetScale" twice and that is usually unnecessary, but the second one is using "float ActorScale = ( display / base )" to get some random ass number that could be anything and using that as the setscale value. if "display / base" craps out it will probably return 0 as it's value and therefore "ActorRef.SetScale(ActorScale)" will essentially be the same as entering  "ActorRef.SetScale(0.0)".

@OsmelMC maybe reexamine this section of script, i don't trust it.

46 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

i helped fix one of it's reasons last year but it still has one somewhere else.

i think this here could be a possible point of failure in Utility Plus's version of sslEffectDebug:

i may not be the best at scripts but this dose not read right to me, first of all it's running "ActorRef.SetScale" twice and that is usually unnecessary, but the second one is using "float ActorScale = ( display / base )" to get some random ass number that could be anything and using that as the setscale value. if "display / base" craps out it will probably return 0 as it's value and therefore "ActorRef.SetScale(ActorScale)" will essentially be the same as entering  "ActorRef.SetScale(0.0)".

@OsmelMC maybe reexamine this section of script, i don't trust it.

The problem is not "SexLab Utility Plus" and is not random. Happens only if some of the "SexLab Utility Plus" scripts files is override by another Mod. Is being confirmed by many users already.

To fix it you have to set the actor scale back to 1.0 after properly installed the "SexLab Utility Plus"

• 3 weeks later...

No real problems TBH although occasionally the animations do not happen but that is no biggie.

HOWEVER! A  mild suggestion:

would it be possible to include a bucket of ice cold water and a throwing of said water over a couple as an animation?

I ask as I currently have 5 female followers and 3 slaves and while I know that my char is debauched absolutely

he cannot hold a candle to these women.

They will bonk anything and anyone and going into a major city has them eating up guards, inn patrons and each other. 

Even in the wild they are at it constantly and I am sick of going for a drink etc. while they grind away. 

ABMM is not engaged as I learnt that the hard way as using previous female  followers they "got stuck into it"

while 20+ draug and a dragon priest attacked my lonely char.

Please do not give me a lecture about all of this being my fault although two current followers  were maidenly housewives before

I came along but I have not been able to even approach them site clearance  orgies aside. My spouse thinks  that this is

all hysterically funny and just dessert for being a "pervert" but it is so annoying. I even considered using chastity belts

but lack the necessary key and knowing them that would still not stop them they would be down on everything still alive

even with such in place and gags for followers is not a good idea.

When back on the farm we used to throw a bucket of cold water over animals coupling without permission and IMVHO

this is direly needed in my game. Currently I am typing this while I &^%$#well wait for two of them to cease as can be

seen below with the two other spectators being my hookers. 

Addendum: and while I waited another two joined in so I lost patience and moved on. f they fail to catch up I will  use moveto player, strip them (tavern clothing left) and sack them.

ScreenShot1557.png

Edited by Will55

For some reason Sexlabs will not recognize Fnis behaviour or creature pack in game, when I run Fnis gen everything looks fine to me but in game there is the ? after both behaviour and creature packs. This us the results when I run Fnis Gen, all other animation mods work fine, it's just Sexlabs I have a problem it.

FNIS Behavior V7.6   14/11/2021 01:49:39
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\gaming\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
FNIS.ini RedirectFiles=C:\Users\taram\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Skyrim\mods\FNISGen Update
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.6 ... 
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ... 
Reading SexLab V1.62 ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ... 
Reading skyrim romance animated V3.0 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

1501 animations for 7 mods successfully included (character)

322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

12 hours ago, tmk052 said:

For some reason Sexlabs will not recognize Fnis behaviour or creature pack in game, when I run Fnis gen everything looks fine to me but in game there is the ? after both behaviour and creature packs. This us the results when I run Fnis Gen, all other animation mods work fine, it's just Sexlabs I have a problem it.

FNIS Behavior V7.6   14/11/2021 01:49:39
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\gaming\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
FNIS.ini RedirectFiles=C:\Users\taram\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Skyrim\mods\FNISGen Update

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ... 
Reading SexLab V1.62 ... 
Reading skyrim romance animated V3.0 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 

Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

1501 animations for 7 mods successfully included (character)

322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

That FNIS version come with a corrupted script file and make impossible get the version number using the script function, so SexLab and others mods can't know if the Creature animations are properly installed.

FNIS Creature Pack v7.6(FIX).7z

On 11/11/2021 at 5:40 AM, Will55 said:

No real problems TBH although occasionally the animations do not happen but that is no biggie.

HOWEVER! A  mild suggestion:

would it be possible to include a bucket of ice cold water and a throwing of said water over a couple as an animation?

Most of the Sex Mods have a minimal arousal requirement before start some animation. That means you can control the amount of sex scenes if you select the NPC with the "N" hotkey and going to the "SexLab Aroused" MCM "Puppets Master" page, to low the NPC exposure and keep the arousal under 30.

You can control the scene between NPCs selecting any of the actors on the scene with the "N" hotkey and accepting the message where ask you if you want to take the control over the scene. Once you are controlling the scene you can use the "End" hotkey to force the end of the animation.

also the Mod SLAA allow you talk with the actors on the scene and ask them to stop with the sex or if you can join too.

On 11/15/2021 at 1:52 AM, OsmelMC said:

Most of the Sex Mods have a minimal arousal requirement before start some animation. That means you can control the amount of sex scenes if you select the NPC with the "N" hotkey and going to the "SexLab Aroused" MCM "Puppets Master" page, to low the NPC exposure and keep the arousal under 30.

You can control the scene between NPCs selecting any of the actors on the scene with the "N" hotkey and accepting the message where ask you if you want to take the control over the scene. Once you are controlling the scene you can use the "End" hotkey to force the end of the animation.

also the Mod SLAA allow you talk with the actors on the scene and ask them to stop with the sex or if you can join too.

Thanks that is useful. WRT software I tend only to read instructions after disasters.

I must admit that the usual 3-10 female followers I have with me (slaves and non slaves) are a randy bunch and even the slaves pick on the ones below them on the ladder: "come here lovely and earn your keep". I worked with women in RL quite a lot and yes some were like that but all of them.??... I guess that I am just a bad influence :)

So I will have to use your N-MCM bucket

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm writing here because I can't find the support thread. I have a few questions about SkyrimLE specifically. Go here ->Skyrim Technical Support, there are over 1000 threads, how to find the right one there is unclear.

I decided to play SkirymLE after a long break. The last time I played and installed mods was in 2016.

Questions:

1) In 2016, to install adult animations I only had to install FNIS, SKSE and UI further I downloaded animations transferred manually to the folder date, registered animations and everything worked. Why is it now for many animations need to further install SexLab,SLAL,skeletons, etc. and set it through ModOrganaizer?

2) Why for all mods need SkyrimLE1.9.32.0.8 or higher, if any where to find them?

3) Which version of SkyrimLE is better and more interesting for mods?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Edited by Jiglidjons
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2022 at 8:26 AM, Jiglidjons said:

1) In 2016, to install adult animations I only had to install FNIS, SKSE and UI further I downloaded animations transferred manually to the folder date, registered animations and everything worked. Why is it now for many animations need to further install SexLab,SLAL,skeletons, etc. and set it through ModOrganaizer?

SLAL is the standard for animation packs, if you want to use additional animations you'll need to go with it.

A compatible skeleton is needed to animate the actors, for years the go to has been XPMSE ("XPMSE 3" as it's linked in the SL description, don't use the old one linked as "XPMSE 2").

You don't need to use Mod Organizer, that's just one of the few available mod managers. You can also use Vortex or even a community updated NMM version. A mod manager is recommended, but not mandatory, if you really want to stare at archives and folders you can do everything manually (included manual backups in case you need to undo anything).

2) Why for all mods need SkyrimLE1.9.32.0.8 or higher, if any where to find them?

1.9.32.08 is the latest patch for Skyrim. Released on March, 2013. So if you don't have that version already wtf? That's the version you get when you install the game from Steam and the one you should have.

3) Which version of SkyrimLE is better and more interesting for mods?

Not sure what you mean with this. The specific game version (1.9.32...) was already mentioned. And LE = Legendary Edition, which is the base game + all DLCs (Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Dragonborn). That's it, you can't chose; you have Skyrim and all the DLCs = you got Skyrim LE, one version, no variants.

If you mean SE (Special Edition) or AE (Anniversary Edition) that's an entirely different thing. Skyrim SE was released as a separate game in 2016 and AE is just the latest update for this SE version with some extra content and lots of annoyances if you're not into reading what you install.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i am trying to install SexLab manually to Syrim LE.

I installed SKSE and SkyUI correctly because the MCM shows up and also shows MCM menus for other mods I have but Sexlab doesn't show meaning I'm missing something or i placed a folder somewhere wrong. I also installed the skeleton, FNIS Behavior and FNIS Creatures files.

Before starting the game i pressed Update FNIS Behavior and it found SexLab and all the animations that come with it. It gives me 1 warning but I don't know what is wrong.

When I start the game and go to Data Files, SexLab does appear and I can tick it like my other mods, same goes for FNIS. Could the load order be a problem?

Everything I installed is the latest version except SKYUI but its version 5.0 which according to the post should work.

Thank you for your time.

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.6   2/21/2022 12:22:18 PM
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Data (FNIS Behavior)\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim 32bit: ??.??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)
>>Warning: Expected generator path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users not found<<

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)

Reading Defeat V5 ... 
Reading SexLab V1.62 ... 

1242 animations for 5 mods successfully included (character).

322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included..
 1 Warning(s).

Edited by The Vampire Girl
Fixed it, turns out my pathing for FNIS was one file off.
On 2/21/2022 at 6:28 PM, The Vampire Girl said:

When I start the game and go to Data Files, SexLab does appear and I can tick it like my other mods, same goes for FNIS. Could the load order be a problem?

If Sexlab not shown in MCM, which file you use?

(Should be SexLabFramework_v162_FULL.7z)

Since you install mod manually, might as well check folder structure when you install Sexlab.

From you log seem like you add extra folder to path of FNIS.

Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Data (FNIS Behavior)\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Edited by TnTTnT