Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

41 minutes ago, Seijin8 said:

Did you report it to Nexus?

Yes.  Just thought I would mention here as well.  Mind you it is just a translation, not the full mod.  I still think it may not be Nexus approved?  I'm not sure what the current relationship between the two sites is, recollection of years past I may recall it was spotty.  At least as far as publications as well mod redirection?

35 minutes ago, DAZEros said:

Yes.  Just thought I would mention here as well.  Mind you it is just a translation, not the full mod.  I still think it may not be Nexus approved?  I'm not sure what the current relationship between the two sites is, recollection of years past I may recall it was spotty.  At least as far as publications as well mod redirection?

As far as I know the two sites are fine with each other right now.  Doesn't really matter though, stolen is stolen.  Thanks for bringing it up, I also reported it.

Scenes strip and play all sounds and full time cycle. When the scene ends in the case of SL defeat, my character curls up or sits with cum texture. None of the actual animations play. Yes, animations are turned on. Yes I used matchmaker. I read somewhere that the ZaZ animation pack was included in the newest, but other mods required that pack. Is there a chance they are conflicting? I will post my mod list here. The sorting system has detected no discrepancies either.

Untitled.png

18 minutes ago, corvusbray said:

Scenes strip and play all sounds and full time cycle. When the scene ends in the case of SL defeat, my character curls up or sits with cum texture. None of the actual animations play. Yes, animations are turned on. Yes I used matchmaker. I read somewhere that the ZaZ animation pack was included in the newest, but other mods required that pack. Is there a chance they are conflicting? I will post my mod list here. The sorting system has detected no discrepancies either.

You failed to run FNIS or failed to get a clean run. You cannot ignore errors or warnings when you run FNIS, errors of course are always fatal but almost every warning is also fatal.

If you are having trouble figuring out the problem with FNIS post the text (not an image) from the output textbox of your FNIS run here and we can help diagnose what the problem is.

46 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

You failed to run FNIS or failed to get a clean run. You cannot ignore errors or warnings when you run FNIS, errors of course are always fatal but almost every warning is also fatal.

If you are having trouble figuring out the problem with FNIS post the text (not an image) from the output textbox of your FNIS run here and we can help diagnose what the problem is.

This is what keeps popping up on mine. One warning, but it included that a clean non-modded run of the program. It plays the spells and combat animations from other mods still.

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   6/5/2019 11:26:53 PM
Generator: D:\Vortex Mods\skyrim\FNIS Behavior 7_4_5-11811-7-4-5\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users. If you use a mod manager, run FNIS from its list of supported tools.<<
Skyrim 32bit: ??.??.?? - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\ (Steam)
Expected generator path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 

Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character).
 1 Warning(s). 0 possible consistence issues

---edit---

It was auto set to launch from the wrong place. I managed to get the program to read, but this pops up.

Same Alternate Animation prefix >abc< used by DIFFERENT mods !!!!!
ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  225 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\DD\FNIS_DD_List.txt):  AAprefix abc

---edit---

Did some more digging. Someone did not make their files right and the mod I installed a dozen for, is incompatible with the rest. It works it seems.

1 hour ago, corvusbray said:

This is what keeps popping up on mine. One warning, but it included that a clean non-modded run of the program. It plays the spells and combat animations from other mods still.

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   6/5/2019 11:26:53 PM
Generator: D:\Vortex Mods\skyrim\FNIS Behavior 7_4_5-11811-7-4-5\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users. If you use a mod manager, run FNIS from its list of supported tools.<<
Skyrim 32bit: ??.??.?? - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\ (Steam)
Expected generator path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 

Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female

Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character).
 1 Warning(s). 0 possible consistence issues

---edit---

It was auto set to launch from the wrong place. I managed to get the program to read, but this pops up.

Same Alternate Animation prefix >abc< used by DIFFERENT mods !!!!!
ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  225 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\DD\FNIS_DD_List.txt):  AAprefix abc

---edit---

Did some more digging. Someone did not make their files right and the mod I installed a dozen for, is incompatible with the rest. It works it seems.

Two additional problems.  You've selected "Gender Specific Animations" when you don't have any and you have NOT installed the XPMSE skeleton (also select "Skeleton Arm Patch" in FNIS when you DO install XPMSE).  Using the vanilla skeleton will cause problems with some animations, with Schlongs of Skyrim and with many other mods. 

XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E - HDT Physics - Downloads - LoversLab

Already had all the requirements, so downloaded & installed then ran FNIS (with only skeleton arm fix checked)

It didn't mention anything about SexLab, but there weren't any errors either, so ran Skyrim (LE) to check and I got the MCM. Everything in the MCM listed as OK except for SexLab Framework Idles and Creature Idles

I followed the MCM advice of swapping in and out of 3rd person view a few times and reopening MCM while in 3rd person and both Idle options were still listed as ? instead of OK. No animation issues in-game

Is it ok to install? Or am I missing some idles?

Edit: Nevermind, guess FNIS got screwed up at some point. Reinstalling it fixed the issue

On 4/2/2019 at 10:20 PM, WaxenFigure said:

You run the Fores New Idles For Skyrim (FNIS) User Generator program to add those animations to the game (you can find in on the Nexus ( Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community )

When you run it keep in mind that errors and almost every warning FNIS gives you is FATAL (i.e. The added animations won't be present OR no animations will play).  Therefore do not ignore them. 

Also the User Generator program has a number of options listed at the bottom, lots of people make the mistake of assuming that checking an option causes it to be installed, that is also a mistake since the options are there as special handling for people who have installed mods that require them, if you do not have a mod requiring an option then setting the check for it will be just as fatal as having the mod and not setting the check.

As a new to modding person it's highly likely you will only need to check the "Skeleton Arm Fix" option since Sexlab has as one of it's requirements an updated skeleton (Get and use the XPMSE skeleton and not the XPMS one since the latter does not support all the mods here and hurts your FPS).  XPMSE can also be found on the Nexus if you don't have it yet.

Thanks for this, it helped solve my problem. Got the latest version of SL and kept getting CTD when animations tried to play. Didn't realize I had to update the skeleton. Works fine now.

yo i dont know if this was answered since there are 500ish pages but i'm using vortex from nexusmods it's saying i dont have sexlab and when i'm scrolling down it's not there i have the framwork but half my mods are complaining about sexlab.esm, when i check the downloads on page 1 all i can get is the framework even when i click full and go to megalink

Edit. NVM a manual install fixed everything.

Hello.  I'm having some trouble.  It only recently started and for seemingly no reason.  Here goes.  I will try to be brief.

I get a long delay before animations start (with apropos sometimes starting it's dialogue while characters stand still).  Eventually animations do start.  This only happens when I toggle stripping for certain clothes items off.  If my character is naked the animations start almost immediately.  If my character is dressed the animations have a long delay, up to a minute sometimes.  On occasion only one of the actors starts animations.

I noticed that when wearing clothes if I open the console the game is going through all of my spells before starting animations.  I remember reading this problem before in a post someone made back in 2016.  It had something to do with the walking feature (which i think I have disabled in the MCM.  Characters are supposed to just teleport into place).

So Is there a fix for that?  Sometimes the system hiccups during the "spell list" thing and my character becomes permanently stuck just standing, while the npcs engage and then go back to their business at the end.  The game doesn't let me load during this process so I have to quit and restart to resolve the problem.

Now this does only happen when I disable stripping for clothes.  If my character is completely stripped, no problem.  But that ruins the purpose of a lot of clothing mods, and makes DD virtually pointless since they also suffer this glitch as long as they're equipped.  Is there some kind of setting tweak I can do to resolve this?

I would like to resolve these problems.  Any advice would be appreciated.

Further info if needed.  Playing Skyrim LE, using MO2, animations are under the original FNIS limit with some room to spare, not too many script heavy mods as far as I can tell.

Sometimes after the animation ends the character becomes stuck in third person and I cannot go back to first person.  Not sure how to fix this, and reloading the save doesn't work (unless it's a prior save before the sex event.)  Can fix it with vampire/werewolf characters using transformations but for normal characters there seems to be no obvious fix.  (enableplayercontrols does nothing)

Any advice is appreciated.

27 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I get a long delay before animations start (with apropos sometimes starting it's dialogue while characters stand still).  Eventually animations do start.  This only happens when I toggle stripping for certain clothes items off.

Not sure if this is related to your problem or not, but I turn off the adjust height for high heels option in the MCM (or turn on the disable, whichever). I don't use many height adjustment outfits and I noticed as you did that it checks active effects (looks like checking spells) to see if you have the effect or not.

27 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Sometimes after the animation ends the character becomes stuck in third person and I cannot go back to first person.  Not sure how to fix this, and reloading the save doesn't work (unless it's a prior save before the sex event.)  Can fix it with vampire/werewolf characters using transformations

This is a different issue, related to cameras I think. There have been several posts about the camera getting stuck in 3rd person, unable to zoom, turn etc. Sitting in a chair sometimes fixes it for me, or using a crafting station almost always does, similar to werewolf/VL transforms.  Opening the console and using a player.placeatme command, using the workstation, then clicking it with the console and disabling the item can let you fix yourself outside of town.

9 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Not sure if this is related to your problem or not, but I turn off the adjust height for high heels option in the MCM (or turn on the disable, whichever). I don't use many height adjustment outfits and I noticed as you did that it checks active effects (looks like checking spells) to see if you have the effect or not.

This is a different issue, related to cameras I think. There have been several posts about the camera getting stuck in 3rd person, unable to zoom, turn etc. Sitting in a chair sometimes fixes it for me, or using a crafting station almost always does, similar to werewolf/VL transforms.  Opening the console and using a player.placeatme command, using the workstation, then clicking it with the console and disabling the item can let you fix yourself outside of town.

I'll give both a try to see how things work.

EDIT:  You are a life saver.  It worked.

There are 2 files and 2 patches in the download section. Instructions say install full framework, which is one of the files. What`s the other one, and do I need to merge it into framework, or vice versa? Probably a dumb question that`s already been asked, but, 500 pages...so here I am.

Edit: Oh. Top one is Mega download option. Ok. I just pick one, then. Sorry.

As I already mentioned in an older post I'm trying to make my animations suitable for different bodytypes. I use a mod (don't know which it is) that gives every race another high. Woodelves are very small, nord and orcs quite tall. I don't want to use the "even actors high" setting because I like the look of some animations with taller and smaller actors.

So I found the "Profiles" in the Sexlab MCM menu. It mostly says "Global" but some already give me "nordracef.nordracem". Unfortunetaly I don't get this for every race(-combination).

I wandered through the folders and found "AnimationProfile_1.json" in the /SKSE/Plugins/Sexlab folder. As you know this files gives you the profiles and the adjustments you made in the MCM.

So I copied existing lines and changed the racenames.

It looks like this, for example:

Spoiler

"leito_missionary_3" :
    {
        "adultf.adultm.0" : [ 0, 0, 3, 0, 0, 0, 3, 0, 0, 0, 3, 0, 0, 0, 3, 0, 0, 0, 3, 0 ],
        "adultf.adultm.1" : [ 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 ],
        "global.0" : [ 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 ]
        "bretonracef.nordracem.0" : [ 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 ],
        "bretonracef.nordracem.1" : [ 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 ],

},

Now if I enter the game and the Sexlab MCM menu there are no profiles at all (well, just one: the "global"). When I start an animation and leave the game to open the .json I find it completely empty except for those animations I just opened (the one I played and everyone I opened while skipping through the pages). But they are all empty meaning every adjustment I made in the file itself (or in the game all the hours and days of playing) are deleted.

Has somebody a solution? I thought the game would just import the .json file, change it when I make adjustments in the MCM and safe it. But now it looks like it recognizes the changes outsite of the game and takes this as a reason to make a complete reset .

Edit: Ok, I just found out: If I play an animation and exit the game I can add and change the names an the adjustments in the .json file. But if I copy and paste another animation into the file it "forgets" the adjustments etc. of the first animation too. So can I/can we only change those animations that were already played in game (even though they are implemented in the .json file while installing)?

Hi ! 

I have a problem in the animation editor:

On top of the animation list , [NEXT PAGE] has no effect .

However I have 3 pages of anim according to the activation menu.

(when press NEXT PAGE, if ESC + retry, shows NEXT PAGE again with nothing below)

Otherwise, everything works fine.

Thanks so much for your help.

5 hours ago, gilbert07 said:

Hi ! 

I have a problem in the animation editor:

On top of the animation list , [NEXT PAGE] has no effect .

However I have 3 pages of anim according to the activation menu.

(when press NEXT PAGE, if ESC + retry, shows NEXT PAGE again with nothing below)

Otherwise, everything works fine.

Thanks so much for your help.

Save your Sexlab settings. Then clean your system. Follow SL instructions during this. After rebuid is finished check if error still persists. If not then reload your saved settings.

On 6/5/2019 at 8:37 AM, Seijin8 said:

As far as I know the two sites are fine with each other right now.  Doesn't really matter though, stolen is stolen.  Thanks for bringing it up, I also reported it.

How do you know it is stolen? What has been stolen? It is just translation - two text files.

Thanks btasqan, 

I have cleaned, rebuild, reloaded...but still not work.

Then I have desinstalled and re-installed all the stuff sexlab, checked the versions, loot, FNIS + start a new game, rebuild...don't work.

Ok, I can live with one page of 100 animations  and the [supress disable] option, it's not so weighty.

But if you hear something about  my little bug, please let me know... ( problem DD ? SLAL ? ZaZ ?)

Thanks again.