Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

im having some trouble, would really appreciate a kind person's help. im sure it's something stupid...

when i try to initiate sex there is no animation and the other character just walks away. i tried another mod to initiate and got a similar error, it goes like this:

[07/21/2019 - 11:03:16PM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (08061EEF)>]: 'Hroki' / '[WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000198EE)>]' present during alias clear! This is usually harmless as the alias and actor will correct itself, but is usually a sign that a thread did not close cleanly.

the full log is here: https://pastebin.com/GURMyXyv

thanks for your time, guys.

Is it normal that when I'm choosing SexLab_v162_FULL in the download section, the link lead me to the SexLabFramework file ?

I assumed the mod was about only the framework file, but when I try to update with FNIS, the "Reading SexLab" line doesn't show up. And if I try to launch the game like this, it's juste a T-pose mess.

9 hours ago, Allerio said:

Is it normal that when I'm choosing SexLab_v162_FULL in the download section, the link lead me to the SexLabFramework file ?

I assumed the mod was about only the framework file, but when I try to update with FNIS, the "Reading SexLab" line doesn't show up. And if I try to launch the game like this, it's juste a T-pose mess.

Sounds like you have Nexus Mod Manager and that piece of crap has not had it's defective default setting to exclude "readme" files turned off (it removes ALL text files instead of just those at the root which removes the file tat FNIS uses to find the animations).  Also getting T-Poses says you did get a clean run of FNIS, you must fix any errors or warnings you get from FNIS.

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 4:41 PM, MadMansGun said:

try deleting "Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx" and re-running FNIS again, that sometimes helps.

also if some creatures are just playing idle animations or t-poseing try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"

well after see wat mod have make tis bug animation ; and make one "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS now many sos of creatures stay freezed on animations litle help for repair that bug ? xd

1 hour ago, lafourminoir said:

well after see wat mod have make tis bug animation ; and make one "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS now many sos of creatures stay freezed on animations litle help for repair that bug ? xd

are you talking about "ASOS" or "ABC" penises? either way make sure xp32 is loaded before MNC, not after.

9 hours ago, sheloveme said:

Is anyone using Mod Orgnizer 2 and cant get sexlab animations running ingame?

You have to run FNIS from MO2, not from the handy desktop shortcut (which you should delete). 

It's quite simple once you think about it.  The "mods" with animations are installed to the MO MODs folder and not the game DATA folder so FNIS has to be run under MO2 in order to find those animations where it is looking for them.

10 minutes ago, Demon Queen said:

Is there going to be a special edition remake of this

there already is one (actually there are 2, but you should NOT use the "light" version).

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-7-june-17th-2019/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 7:46 AM, MadMansGun said:

it may not be xp32 but it's still a skeleton problem, try reinstalling MNC.

well after conflicts mods on try fix the skeletons of all beast . i have fix all beast but only one never got . the horse not understand wy not fix the skeleton ?_?

delet _unistal_reinstal _ re finis_ copy manualy all files ; but all times tis idiots horses the penis stay freezed lol

any soluce for  fix it manualy or other please ?

tis bug apear after i have try fix on run ; De instal Creatures ; by Generate finis menu

56 minutes ago, lafourminoir said:

well after conflicts mods on try fix the skeletons of all beast . i have fix all beast but only one never got . the horse not understand wy not fix the skeleton ?_?

delet _unistal_reinstal _ re finis_ copy manualy all files ; but all times tis idiots horses the penis stay freezed lol

any soluce for  fix it manualy or other please ?

tis bug apear after i have try fix on run ; De instal Creatures ; by Generate finis menu

skeleton.nif

it goes in "Data\meshes\actors\Horse\character assets\"

8 minutes ago, lafourminoir said:

not understand wy is not fixed after my 20 try replace and reinstal mods

if your using a mod manager Windows (Vista/7/8/10) Security may interfere with updating/overwriting the files, make sure your mod manager (if your using one) is running with administrator privileges.

15 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

if your using a mod manager Windows (Vista/7/8/10) Security may interfere with updating/overwriting the files, make sure your mod manager (if your using one) is running with administrator privilege

well all are ok for firewall or defender on win 10 , many times i hav try replace manualy but never work , well so now is fine tnx for help me again lel :grimace:

1 hour ago, redcyber said:

hi, i have been downloading, everything that is needed for sexlab to work out properly. But my character and other NPC's are in T-pose mode, can someone help me with that ? 

you have run generate finis before go ingame ?

all times you put a mod with animations , you need run generate finis for instal before all animations or you take a ctd or animations stay bugued

2 hours ago, redcyber said:

hi, i have been downloading, everything that is needed for sexlab to work out properly. But my character and other NPC's are in T-pose mode, can someone help me with that ? 

2. run/rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, if you don't the animations wont work/run.
C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
or
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
WARNING: Windows (Vista/7/8/10) Security may interfere with updating/overwriting the FNIS behavior files.
you may not even get a error message telling you that this has happened.
make sure FNIS and your mod manager (if your using one) are running with administrator privileges.
NOTE: try deleting "Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx" and re-running FNIS again, that sometimes helps.