Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

is there any way to permanently delete the default sexlab creature anims from the sexlab files? i don't like having to disable them one by one every time i start a new game or even just have to rebuild the anim registry

3 hours ago, letterman said:

is there any way to permanently delete the default sexlab creature anims from the sexlab files? i don't like having to disable them one by one every time i start a new game or even just have to rebuild the anim registry

You have to edit and recompile sslAnimationDefaults.pex. Or to ask Ashal to remove all animations from the next version of SL and to make them separate SLAL packs so you can choose what to install (and whether to install).

On 2/2/2019 at 9:00 AM, solcenva said:

Hi, in the Sexlab menu under player settings there are controls you can use to move your player / partner body position. Also under Animation Editor there is a set of controls to adjust each animation, your probably need something to manually play each animation to make testing easier. I think matchmaker would wok.

Hope that's helpful

Any Idea why the height adjustment in the menu fails this time? It worked befor. but somehow my char is taller than the others. And I play as Imperial, nothing crazy modded.

Hey guys quick question. I use SexLab 1.63 on SSE with Flower Girls but whatever I do the sexlab journal isn't updating after sex. Do you know what can cause that?

Some of the mods I use are: Immersive Wenches, Relationship Dialogue Overhaul, Amorous Adventures FG SSE, Schlongs Lite and Fertility Mode.

All of them are correctly installed, sorted via LOOT and work as intended in game.

9 minutes ago, Dojo_dude said:

Hmm.. using FNIS XXL, have about 13,000 anims. Now when I load all of them in SLAL Loader, I can no longer load that save. I can only register a few sets, before the game won't load. have not figured out the tipping point yet.

The tipping point seems to be around 12,000 anims. Any higher and the game becomes increasingly unstable.

21 minutes ago, Dojo_dude said:

Hmm.. using FNIS XXL, have about 13,000 anims. Now when I load all of them in SLAL Loader, I can no longer load that save. I can only register a few sets, before the game won't load. have not figured out the tipping point yet.

the common crash zone is 12000-14000, some people have gotten to 16000-18000 but we still don't know how or why.

(edit) addon's like these may effect it but we don't know for sure:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46465/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443/

I can't assign two NPC for playing animation through Animation Editor. Is that right? I can only assign one NPC and Player. All the matchmaker mods are not completely fitting to the simple task: choose animation, assign two NPC, launch animation.

Something wonky started happening recently, can't really say when maybe a few months ago, but I took the opportunity to fresh install Skyrim and wipe all my mods; however, the problem still persists. The problem being that all creatures are defaulting to "Female." I had first noticed when my PC wasn't getting taken advantage of when she got absolutely nuked by a giant's smash. She just stood back up after the resist window. I thought it was a problem with defeat, but it wasn't, and now we're here. Creature framework is reporting the correct male gender, but Sexlab disagrees and Defeat seems to take its word for it when determining if an assault is possible (I disabled female creature assault.) The wolf I used for testing is '23ABE.'

Pictures:

Spoiler

My gloriously short load order, I don't have any other active mods. All listed mods were freshly downloaded and installed.

ModOrganizer_2019-02-16_04-18-22.png.2a3988a92fdf5ff8ce642b06d83c85de.png

Sexlab thinkin' this big boi with a chungus is a gal:

TESV_2019-02-16_04-02-35.png.83174a3f7e4bd46f02acbbbc589b5d2f.png

I also have "Match Creature Genders" off, which is why I'm all the more confused since hovering over that option quite literally says, "all creatures will be assume male."

EDIT: By some stroke of luck, while Sexlab is still reporting the wrong creature genders, Defeat is functional so meh.

If there's a better spot to ask this please let me know.  Animations start with me in the 'female' position.  I have to hit + everytime to change positions.  My character is set to a heterosexual male.  How do I change the default starting position?

On 2/20/2019 at 2:15 PM, DKind said:

If there's a better spot to ask this please let me know.  Animations start with me in the 'female' position.  I have to hit + everytime to change positions.  My character is set to a heterosexual male.  How do I change the default starting position?

The ORDER you select who participates is often the problem when this happens.  It's really hard to say that is the case for sure since you didn't bother to tell use how you were starting sex scenes and there are hundreds of mods now that start sex.

Welcome to Lovers Lab though and we hope you enjoy what's available here.  Just remember that the more information you provide about any problems you are having the better chance you'll have of getting to the resolution of the problem faster and it's always a good idea to read the original post for a mod again after you come up with a problem since things that might not have made any sense when you first read the post might now make sense once you've tried the mod and the answer for so many questions in posts is often found in that original post.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

What can I do if I get the message that sexlab failed to add an actor to the animation? Is the problem caused by the mod that started the animation?

I think it's because it can't find an animation that allows all the actors designated for an animation, either cause you didn't add one, or it never existed.

3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

What can I do if I get the message that sexlab failed to add an actor to the animation? Is the problem caused by the mod that started the animation?

Sometimes the actor is locked by another scene, either something like chopping wood or in dialog with another NPC or something else occupying the actor. Sometimes the actor wasn't released from the last SL scene.  Usually I've found though that it is not the current mod starting an anim but the last one, if it is SL related. Depends on what you've got going on though.

14 hours ago, ptmc2112 said:

I think it's because it can't find an animation that allows all the actors designated for an animation, either cause you didn't add one, or it never existed.

12 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Sometimes the actor is locked by another scene, either something like chopping wood or in dialog with another NPC or something else occupying the actor. Sometimes the actor wasn't released from the last SL scene.  Usually I've found though that it is not the current mod starting an anim but the last one, if it is SL related. Depends on what you've got going on though.

It is the dialogue with Orgnar by the mod "SL pleasure". I don't think I'm missing an animation because I have them all active in the sl menu.

4 hours ago, hitlerbanause1 said:

It's saying that I need a Skyrim Version of 1.9.32 or higher and I have the version 1.9.32.0.8 and nothing is working except that this window pops up every loading screen that SexLab won't work with my version?! Help :/

you installed the wrong version of sexlab for the game you have (i'm assuming that you have Skyrim SE, but your on the mod page for the Skyrim LE version of SexLab)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-3-september-12-2018/

Feature requests...

1. MCM option... toggle ON/OFF Auto Advance Stage or add a Pause sex animation button. For tweaking alignments.

You already have Auto Alignment toggle in the Sexlab MCM.

Sexlab / Animation Settings / Player Settings / Auto Advance Stage

I don't know if its possible, to hotkey it. Or to have a hotkey to pause animations whilst you align them, with the alignment hotkeys...

If you can't, or its too much trouble to do, or you are not interested. Then just ignore this post... :)

8 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Feature requests...

1. MCM option... toggle ON/OFF Auto Advance Stage or add a Pause sex animation button. For tweaking alignments.

You already have Auto Alignment toggle in the Sexlab MCM.

Sexlab / Animation Settings / Player Settings / Auto Advance Stage

I don't know if its possible, to hotkey it. Or to have a hotkey to pause animations whilst you align them, with the alignment hotkeys...

If you can't, or its too much trouble to do, or you are not interested. Then just ignore this post... :)

I Second This Request