Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

10 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

It is pretty much random. The animation can be trigered by SLEN (runtime error indoors), Defeat, Amorouse Adventures, Solutions, etc.  It happens with all animations. Arok, standart sexlab, billy,...

I used SLEN, it conflicts a lot with my LO, but it never caused the teleport bug.

With SLdefeat + death alternative I saw it aloooot.

Not tried the other mods you posted yet.

Maybe something got overwritten, like some SLF files or PapyrusUtil?

6 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I used SLEN, it conflicts a lot with my LO, but it never caused the teleport bug.

With SLdefeat + death alternative I saw it aloooot.

Not tried the other mods you posted yet.

Maybe something got overwritten, like some SLF files or PapyrusUtil?

I think the teleport bug happens mostly (not always) with scripted sex that is not started by dialogue. And I really want to know why SLEN is broken. For example in the riverwood trader I have a 100% runtime error/freezes result if I start sex with SLEN. SLEN doesn't like indoor sex, outside it works fine.

13 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I think the teleport bug happens mostly (not always) with scripted sex that is not started by dialogue. And I really want to know why SLEN is broken. For example in the riverwood trader I have a 100% runtime error/freezes result if I start sex with SLEN. SLEN doesn't like indoor sex, outside it works fine.

I also fear the SLEN is incompatible with a lot of more devious mods, or mods that change same variables.

Just can't put the finger on it, only fact is that it makes my setups unstable with too many other LL mods installed.

My SLEN experiences highly depend on it's place in LO and what other mods I have installed.

Also might be incorrect SLEN MCM settings? ?‍♂️

7 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I also fear the SLEN is incompatible with a lot of more devious mods, or mods that change same variables.

Just can't put the finger on it, only fact is that it makes my setups unstable with too many other LL mods installed.

My SLEN experiences highly depend on it's place in LO and what other mods I have installed.

Also might be incorrect SLEN MCM settings? ?‍♂️

There are settings for causing runtime errors in specific locations? ^^  Do you think you could find the problem with a papyrus log crash report?

34 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

There are settings for causing runtime errors in specific locations? ^^  Do you think you could find the problem with a papyrus log crash report?

The only time I got runtime errors was if some mods conflicted like hell.

For example Simple bathing newest version doesn't support bathing in skyrim anymore.

I just tried anyways ? and I got a runtime error as soon as I tried bathing in a simple bathing area with bathing in skyrim patched for LL.

(Simple bathing comes with it's own animations, water regcognition and buffs after bathing, but so does bathing in skyrim ?‍♂️)

Other mods that caused a runtime errors was Burning Skies and some of those flying mods.

I won't be able to see that from a log ?

I'm only good in try and error ?

But maybe others do if you post it here?

8 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

The only time I got runtime errors was if some mods conflicted like hell.

For example Simple bathing newest version doesn't support bathing in skyrim anymore.

I just tried anyways ? and I got a runtime error as soon as I tried bathing in a simple bathing area with bathing in skyrim patched for LL.

(Simple bathing comes with it's own animations, water regcognition and buffs after bathing, but so does bathing in skyrim ?‍♂️)

Other mods that caused a runtime errors was Burning Skies and some of those flying mods.

I won't be able to see that from a log ?

I'm only good in try and error ?

But maybe others do if you post it here?

I postet one in the SLEN thread but I fear everyone is dead there ^^ How can I find out what mods conflict with SLEN without unistalling everything?

And I hope thet my first question about the bugs here will be answered as well :D

On 9/18/2019 at 2:56 AM, xyzxyz said:

Is there a fix for the teleport bug (giant camp or indoors out of the room) and the invisible sexpartner bug?

Game bug.  Sexlab creates a Marker which by default is created at the absolute center point of the game map (directly over a giants camp) and moves the marker to where the player is standing but for some unfathomable reason the game periodically refuses to move the marker so when the player and sex partners are attached to that marker they end up getting teleported to the marker.  This ONLY happens when the player is outdoors and is NOT dependent on some other mod, it is a flat refusal of the game to move the marker and once it gets "stuck" that way it stays stuck for subsequent sex acts (assuming you don't die from falling).

The known workaround is to simply go indoors and have sex once, it can be as easy as a solo masturbation act.  Once you've done that the game will stop refusing to move the marker and you can have outdoor sex without the teleport with the sudden drop at the end.

9 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Game bug.  Sexlab creates a Marker which by default is created at the absolute center point of the game map (directly over a giants camp) and moves the marker to where the player is standing but for some unfathomable reason the game periodically refuses to move the marker so when the player and sex partners are attached to that marker they end up getting teleported to the marker.  This ONLY happens when the player is outdoors and is NOT dependent on some other mod, it is a flat refusal of the game to move the marker and once it gets "stuck" that way it stays stuck for subsequent sex acts (assuming you don't die from falling).

The known workaround is to simply go indoors and have sex once, it can be as easy as a solo masturbation act.  Once you've done that the game will stop refusing to move the marker and you can have outdoor sex without the teleport with the sudden drop at the end.

Thanks for that. Do you know more about the bug with invisible actors?

10 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

I don't have that issue anymore since two years now.

There must be more behind that, unless my PC has a lot of indoor sex on game load ?

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I don't have that issue anymore since two years now.

There must be more behind that, unless my PC has a lot of indoor sex on game load ?

I haven't seen it in a long time either but I have no idea what changed to stop it.  Still for those with the problem, that is the solution.

I have a slight problem with compiling scripts, which didn't occur before, so I have no actual idea what to do about it. Whenever I try to compile a script relating to SL, I get following error code (this error is for SL Extra Voices, but it occurs with every other script as well):

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "sslExtraVoicesFactory"...
\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(365,1): the parameter defaults of function centeroncoords in state animating on script sslthreadcontroller do not match the parent script sslthreadmodel
\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(3016,1): the parameter defaults of function newthread in state disabled on script sexlabframework does not match the empty state
No output generated for sslExtraVoicesFactory, compilation failed.

Any help would be appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2019 at 7:29 PM, WaxenFigure said:

HDT problems most likely. 

i got a complete different matter. it is about the sexlab diary ranks , like unlearned oral, adept vaginal, gandmaster anal,  these ranks grow too fast to my taste.

is there any way to let the ranks grow slowerr  ?  means you need more sex animations of that type to raise the rank.

• 2 weeks later...

@Ashal can you please update the pack to include no or the actual papyrus utility ? The older version included overwrites the newer version depending on the install order. I can fix the install order with the MO afterwards but  I think other that don't use the MO have such an easy way out of it.... Easyiest way I think would be to delete it and move it to the requirements.

Admin,

I need some in-depth help please. I have followed your installation instructions & have all the prerequisite files,

but am still having an astronomical problem getting this to work. I have OSA installed in conjunction w/ the other

files. If you like, I can give you my email & you can guide me from here please.

• 2 weeks later...