Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

So after starting a new game I don;t get the papyrus error.  Unfrotunately Sexlab has an X next to the storageutil.dll.  I reinstalled the newest version of SKSE and it is still showing an X next to storageutil.dll.  I also cannot change the stage timers. the deafult times are tehre but when I try to change them its either 0 or 1 seconds.

Some things are wrong, after upgrading from 1.60 hotfix 2 to 1.61b

1. Pre-sex foreplay enabled but not happening before sex

2. Sometimes when having sex, my PC doesn't do anything but her partner do the animation, I've tried to use change location, realign actor, change animation, but still my PC just standing.

3. apply cum effects enabled but after sex no cum texture applied to character

Anyone got this problem? Do i need to uninstall then re-install the framework?

EDIT: 

1. Pre-sex Foreplay [Fixed] just disable it first, save and load, go to another cell, then activate it again

2. PC doing nothing while the partner do the animation [Fixed] For unknown reason, disabling Disable Teleport to Location feature fixed this (Tested 7 times in a row)

3. Apply cum (Fixed) accidentally I still have a sperm replacer for version 1.60

4. Sometimes when preparing to do animation the PC teleported to another part inside the cell (Not Fixed) this problem already exist from 1.60 hotfix 2.

The number 1 and 2 problem still persist and happens again, I will do Re-install SL framework now

after doing a simple re-install (uninstall then install again without opening the game) Number 1 still persist and 2 may happen again in the future.

Not a hundred-percent related to SexLab, but does anyone use SexLab with HDT heels? Because I was getting heavy script lag for some reason, up to the point where animations wouldn't even play, then I undressed the heels and suddenly the script lag was nearly all gone. Is there a setting in the HH HDT MCM menu I can change to avoid this?

The HDT heels system has problems, that's why all the new heels and many of the older ones have been done using NIO instead. Check to see if anyone has done a NIO update to your heels mod and ask the mod author to consider making the change if it hasn't been done yet.

I don't know how to explain it but, after updating to v161b (was using v160 hotfix2 before) animations with more than 2 actors are not working for me. Normal animations with 2 actors (set by "N" button and then animations editor) are working well, but if I want to set something with more than 2 actors with sexlab mass match maker, the 2 guys will either masturbate or start fucking each other and my female character will do nothing. I figured it out it is maybe because of player's gender in sexlab MCM is set to male, so I tried to change it, but if I change it to female, and then exit MCM it will always switch back to male. 

Can someone help me? I updated to 1.61b but every time I try to change animations the free cam just freezes and I can't move the cam around. I saw in the change log that 1.61b fixed it but I still have the problem, I have reinstalled the mod many times but the problem still persists.

Congratulations with the update, took several hours to update many mods but from what I have seen it has some futures in better way.

I don't know if will find any related problems but my first problem was with SkyUI which has changed the menu in crafting, enchanting e.t.c. which makes it worst than the previous version 4.1

SkyUI REQUIRES VERSION 5.0 OR NEWER

• If you dislike SkyUI for some reason, you can also install SkyUI-Away on top of it.
  • It may work fine with older versions if you refuse to upgrade to 5.0 for whatever reason. You do so at your own risk.

Will check the SkyUI away mod hope it will not show the vanilla menu otherwise will stick with v.4.1

Can someone help me? I updated to 1.61b but every time I try to change animations the free cam just freezes and I can't move the cam around. I saw in the change log that 1.61b fixed it but I still have the problem, I have reinstalled the mod many times but the problem still persists.

Run FNIS again. Make sure you are using the latest XP32SE, the latest FNIS and the latest Racemenu.

Is there any way to disable the notifications saying "now playing (Animation X)"?

Yes, I need to know this too. Its cool at the beginning, but after the 100ed time, it just is annoying. Especially when you are playing a game with a dozen notifications in line waiting to be shown.

For the people using MO perhaps there is a better way to make the whole updating installation according to the very good instructions from Ashal. 

1st if you are paranoid as me make a 7z backup of your Skyrim files and any ini modified file.

2nd Do everything step by step I don't think is the best to deactivate a ton of mods at least I didn't and everything went well.

3rd Follow from the start the requirements that Ashal well mentioned one at a time. Many basic requirement mods need other to be installed before so make sure to open as many windows you need and read all the descriptions and requirements included. 

4th Best if you gather in your downloading area all the necessary mods in order not to go back and forward,

5th When you have everything from the requirements section and all the dependencies for every mod first start with the SKSE and if you have installed it ok then easily you you can uncheck  in MO one mod per time and install it, you can even install the update which will overwrite the old one and after uncheck the old one. This will help also because puting every update in the correct load order in MO helps running the game as the load order haven't changed. Run Fnis with every new instalation and WryeBash  also you can even run loot just to check if something went wrong and continue like this. If you have a very early save after Helgen with a ton of mods you can even run Skyrim(through SKSE) and see first if it loads second if the new update mod works. 

6th Follow the Basic Instalation Procedure and as it is straight forward if everything was done correct you have finished.

Last repeat the philosophy 1 step at a time and with the informations from 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52573-sexlab-16-compatible-mods/

SexLab 1.6x compatible mods 

do the same thing for every mod you wish to update. Hope it will help some people 

p.s. people using custom races when you will see the XPMSE3 in MCM menu it will show that the skeleton it is not checked as some races have different. Even in game you can easily check if it works with the command showracemenu changing to Nord race and everything is ok.

I don't know how to explain it but, after updating to v161b (was using v160 hotfix2 before) animations with more than 2 actors are not working for me. Normal animations with 2 actors (set by "N" button and then animations editor) are working well, but if I want to set something with more than 2 actors with sexlab mass match maker, the 2 guys will either masturbate or start fucking each other and my female character will do nothing. I figured it out it is maybe because of player's gender in sexlab MCM is set to male, so I tried to change it, but if I change it to female, and then exit MCM it will always switch back to male. 

How did you do upgrading? Did you follow Ashal's instructions fr upgrading SL? If you did, 3 way sex should work. If you didn't, have your tried to run Save clean tool and "Reset animation registry" in "Rebuild & Clean" tag in SL MCM menu.

Sorry to be a pain, I'm trying to change the package override settings in a script so that Deviously Helpless will run properly with SL1.6+ (to fix the bandit problem) but I'm running into a whole heap of compile errors when I try to compile the DH script.

This what I've tried so far, the old SL1.59c, SL1.59c with Papyrusutil 32, then finally SL1.61b but all with the same result. I've tried also with the partial fix that DocClox started on so I know that the script must compile or he wouldn't have been able to produce it in the first place, so it's obviously something I'm not doing right.

Here's a sample of the errors I'm getting

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "WD_Util"...
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(274,25): GetWornForm is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(301,20): GetEquippedObject is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(304,11): UnequipItemEX is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(308,20): GetEquippedObject is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(311,11): UnequipItemEX is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(318,39): GetMaskForSlot is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(318,39): cannot call the member function GetMaskForSlot alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

Can someone give me a word of advice on what I'm doing wrong (I have moved the scripts.rar scripts into the scripts folder so it's not that)

EDIT: Would it be something to do with the latest NMM which uses hardlinks to point to a virtual install directory giving CK a problem

Congratulations with the update, took several hours to update many mods but from what I have seen it has some futures in better way.

I don't know if will find any related problems but my first problem was with SkyUI which has changed the menu in crafting, enchanting e.t.c. which makes it worst than the previous version 4.1

SkyUI REQUIRES VERSION 5.0 OR NEWER

• If you dislike SkyUI for some reason, you can also install SkyUI-Away on top of it.
  • It may work fine with older versions if you refuse to upgrade to 5.0 for whatever reason. You do so at your own risk.
Will check the SkyUI away mod hope it will not show the vanilla menu otherwise will stick with v.4.1

If you stick with 4.1 be aware that you cannot complain to anyone about the MCM menu not showing for a mod, that is a bug in the 4.1 version.

For the people using MO perhaps there is a better way to make the whole updating installation according to the very good instructions from Ashal. 

1st if you are paranoid as me make a 7z backup of your Skyrim files and any ini modified file.

2nd Do everything step by step I don't think is the best to deactivate a ton of mods at least I didn't and everything went well.

3rd Follow from the start the requirements that Ashal well mentioned one at a time. Many basic requirement mods need other to be installed before so make sure to open as many windows you need and read all the descriptions and requirements included. 

4th Best if you gather in your downloading area all the necessary mods in order not to go back and forward,

5th When you have everything from the requirements section and all the dependencies for every mod first start with the SKSE and if you have installed it ok then easily you you can uncheck  in MO one mod per time and install it, you can even install the update which will overwrite the old one and after uncheck the old one. This will help also because puting every update in the correct load order in MO helps running the game as the load order haven't changed. Run Fnis with every new instalation and WryeBash  also you can even run loot just to check if something went wrong and continue like this. If you have a very early save after Helgen with a ton of mods you can even run Skyrim(through SKSE) and see first if it loads second if the new update mod works. 

6th Follow the Basic Instalation Procedure and as it is straight forward if everything was done correct you have finished.

Last repeat the philosophy 1 step at a time and with the informations from 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52573-sexlab-16-compatible-mods/

SexLab 1.6x compatible mods 

do the same thing for every mod you wish to update. Hope it will help some people 

p.s. people using custom races when you will see the XPMSE3 in MCM menu it will show that the skeleton it is not checked as some races have different. Even in game you can easily check if it works with the command showracemenu changing to Nord race and everything is ok.

If you are using MO consider adding the version number to the mod names, that way each version of a mod installs like a whole new mod, then you can switch to the new version without worrying about losing the older version if you decide you have to revert. Also other profiles that use the older mods can be updated when you want to (and only if you want to).

Sorry to be a pain, I'm trying to change the package override settings in a script so that Deviously Helpless will run properly with SL1.6+ (to fix the bandit problem) but I'm running into a whole heap of compile errors when I try to compile the DH script.

This what I've tried so far, the old SL1.59c, SL1.59c with Papyrusutil 32, then finally SL1.61b but all with the same result. I've tried also with the partial fix that DocClox started on so I know that the script must compile or he wouldn't have been able to produce it in the first place, so it's obviously something I'm not doing right.

Here's a sample of the errors I'm getting

Compiling "WD_Util"...

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(274,25): GetWornForm is not a function or does not exist

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(301,20): GetEquippedObject is not a function or does not exist

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(304,11): UnequipItemEX is not a function or does not exist

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(308,20): GetEquippedObject is not a function or does not exist

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(311,11): UnequipItemEX is not a function or does not exist

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(318,39): GetMaskForSlot is not a function or does not exist

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(318,39): cannot call the member function GetMaskForSlot alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

Can someone give me a word of advice on what I'm doing wrong (I have moved the scripts.rar scripts into the scripts folder so it's not that)

EDIT: Would it be something to do with the latest NMM which uses hardlinks to point to a virtual install directory giving CK a problem

GetWornForm etc are SKSE functions.  Get the latest source and your compile problems will go away.

GetWornForm etc are SKSE functions.  Get the latest source and your compile problems will go away.

Thank you Fishburger, I'm an idiot I totally forgot about those, they're in the src folder iirc

EDIT:

Well I got a different set of errors now. I tried just recompiling the script without any changing anything at all, tried with papyrusutil 28 and then 32. I don't see why it's throwing errors as it was originally compiled when SL1.5+ came out and Doc was able to as well.

EDIT: Double checked and made sure the skyui SDK is installed and tried using Doc's version but got the same result

Sorry if I'm being a pest, I can do basic CK stuff but this is new to me so I'm feeling my way

Compiling "WD_Util"...

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(3,0): missing SCRIPTNAME at 'Quest'

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(3,6): required (...)+ loop did not match anything at input 'Function'

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Form.psc(3,0): mismatched input 'Int' expecting SCRIPTNAME

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Form.psc(0,0): error while attempting to read script form: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(76,30): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Form.psc(3,0): mismatched input 'Int' expecting SCRIPTNAME

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Form.psc(0,0): error while attempting to read script form: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(77,34): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(78,36): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(79,32): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(79,54): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(79,14): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(88,33): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(89,35): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(90,36): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(91,34): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(99,31): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(100,33): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(101,34): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(102,32): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(111,30): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(112,34): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(113,36): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(114,32): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(114,54): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(114,14): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(124,33): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(125,37): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(137,29): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(138,31): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(139,32): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(140,30): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(140,52): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(149,29): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(150,33): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(151,35): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(152,31): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(152,14): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(162,29): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(163,33): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(164,35): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(165,31): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(165,64): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(165,14): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(176,32): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(177,36): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(187,33): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(188,35): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(189,36): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(190,34): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(190,67): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(201,32): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(202,34): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(203,35): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(204,33): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(204,55): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(213,31): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(214,33): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(215,34): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(216,32): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(225,35): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(226,37): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(227,38): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(228,36): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(235,31): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(236,33): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(237,34): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(238,32): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(247,30): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(248,32): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(249,33): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(250,31): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(250,53): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(259,30): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(260,32): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(261,33): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(262,31): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(262,53): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(269,26): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(270,28): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(271,29): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(272,27): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(283,27): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(284,29): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(285,30): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(286,28): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(286,52): unknown type form[]

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(300,32): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(301,34): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(302,35): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(303,33): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(303,69): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(315,31): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(316,33): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(317,34): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(318,32): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(318,56): unknown type form[]

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(334,48): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(334,14): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(375,48): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(375,14): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(389,46): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(412,49): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(424,14): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(437,58): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(437,14): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(471,61): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(492,47): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(502,47): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(514,46): unknown type form[]

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(529,63): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(544,50): unknown type form[]

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(552,33): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(567,40): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(568,42): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(569,43): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(570,41): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(571,44): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(572,46): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(573,47): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(574,45): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(576,37): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(577,39): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(578,40): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(579,38): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(580,41): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(581,43): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(582,44): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(583,42): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(586,14): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(587,14): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(588,14): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(589,14): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(590,14): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(591,14): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(592,14): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(593,14): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(651,95): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\StorageUtil.psc(654,95): unknown type form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Actor.psc(3,0): missing SCRIPTNAME at 'Form'

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Actor.psc(3,5): required (...)+ loop did not match anything at input 'Function'

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Actor.psc(0,0): filename does not match script name: form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Form.psc(0,0): error while attempting to read script Form: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(3,0): missing SCRIPTNAME at 'Quest'

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(3,6): required (...)+ loop did not match anything at input 'Function'

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Actor.psc(3,0): missing SCRIPTNAME at 'Form'

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Actor.psc(3,5): required (...)+ loop did not match anything at input 'Function'

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Actor.psc(0,0): filename does not match script name: form

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Spell.psc(2,0): mismatched input 'float' expecting SCRIPTNAME

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Spell.psc(0,0): error while attempting to read script spell: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\WD_Util.psc(7,15): unknown type spell

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Spell.psc(2,0): mismatched input 'float' expecting SCRIPTNAME

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Spell.psc(0,0): error while attempting to read script spell: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\WD_Util.psc(8,15): unknown type spell

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Form.psc(0,0): error while attempting to read script Form: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Game.psc(2,0): mismatched input 'int' expecting SCRIPTNAME

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Game.psc(0,0): error while attempting to read script game: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(20,8): variable Game is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(20,13): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(20,50): cannot cast a none to a sexlabframework, types are incompatible

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Faction.psc(2,0): mismatched input 'int' expecting SCRIPTNAME

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Faction.psc(0,0): error while attempting to read script faction: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(6,17): unknown type faction

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Faction.psc(2,0): mismatched input 'int' expecting SCRIPTNAME

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Faction.psc(0,0): error while attempting to read script faction: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(7,17): unknown type faction

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(8,17): unknown type faction

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Weapon.psc(2,0): mismatched input 'int' expecting SCRIPTNAME

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Weapon.psc(0,0): error while attempting to read script weapon: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(9,16): unknown type weapon

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Armor.psc(1,0): mismatched input 'int' expecting SCRIPTNAME

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Armor.psc(0,0): er