Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Hi, I've just updated from 1.59c to 1.61b full and it seems I have dollar ($)symbols in front of all SexLab options in the MCM? I understand this is a translation problem yet I did not have this on 1.59c...

Also, some options are blank such as the drop down voices selection menu. Any idea?

Thx

For some reason I cannot adjust the stage timers after installing 

v1.61b

version.

It just goes from 0 to 1 if I try to adjust it.  I'm also not seeing any of the animations I had added previously such as NSAP.

testing with an Npc the console has an error.  FATALthread [0] failed to add actor list.  something about being over the limit or something.

I previously had 1.59c

I haven't but I haven't really stress tested the mod yet.

So i i got sexlab 160 hot fix 2 installed i just install the update patch correct? 

You need the main files and the Hotfix, and update. At this point if your game is old.. I'd just download the entire main mod and uninstall the old version and install the new one all at once without all these patches. That is what I do and give it some time to install in game (MCM menu) and have a pretty stable experience and don't get some of the bugs others are seaming to get. Anytime I cut corners.. I got issues.

Hi, I've just updated from 1.59c to 1.61b full and it seems I have dollar ($)symbols in front of all SexLab options in the MCM? I understand this is a translation problem yet I did not have this on 1.59c...

Also, some options are blank such as the drop down voices selection menu. Any idea?

Thx

Have similiar problems, i have installed Sexlab 1.61b Full (i had 1.60(HF) before, now deactivated in MO) and started a new game. The drop down for voices is there and filled, but every option with a slider shows only $SSL... instead of 1,2,3... for example.

I am using NMM to install it and it wants me to overwrite papyrus files. Should I?

From my understanding the papyrus files from Sexlab is always the newest and greatest version so yes, you should overwrite the files. Also from my own personal experience the Papyrus has always been the newest when I have upgraded. Now I use the beta version of Sexlab and so far no problems with papyrus being outdated. Hope that helps.

I am using NMM to install it and it wants me to overwrite papyrus files. Should I?

From my understanding the papyrus files from Sexlab is always the newest and greatest version so yes, you should overwrite the files. Also from my own personal experience the Papyrus has always been the newest when I have upgraded. Now I use the beta version of Sexlab and so far no problems with papyrus being outdated. Hope that helps.

I would like to point out that some other popular mods (like Campfire) also use PapyrusUtil. It would be wisest to always makes sure that most recent version is overwriting them.

NMM: reinstall SL or PayrusUtil release, if you ever allowed anything to overwrite it/them by accident.

MO: If you are using multiply mods with parts of PapyrusUtil, it is easiest to install PapyrusUtil and let it win all conflicts against other mods using it from the left panel.

I am getting Runtime Error 6025 quite often now when I play. I used to get this sometimes while doing Radiant prostitution quests. But now I get it most often when sexing creatures.

Any solution how to get rid of this?

Thanks

Your error is related to Microsoft Visual C++- Reinstall them, both: x64 x86 (you can dowlod it from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784)

Thx, but your link says "page not found" :(

Edit: I googles for the file. I ll see if it works flawlessly..

Thx again. The distro worked well. Since the update of the packe I ve had a smooth play.

After looking through the changelog for this, I noticed Frostfall 3.0 has been factored in to allow for not freezing to death during animations,

My question is: How hard would it be to implement a "body heat" system whereby sex with followers/companions would help to keep your body temperature above freezing.

Say for example your wandering around with Jenny or Sasha from Sex Slaves and they request/demand sex and your mid travels through a cold harsh area, the idea is that you'd place a tent and initiate sex with them and through the activity your warmth or body heat would rise incrementally as the activity got progressively faster or further in, is this a viable thing to achieve ?

Is this the right place to ask about this or should this question be directed towards individual mods and their respective authors ?

Some things are wrong, after upgrading from 1.60 hotfix 2 to 1.61b

1. Pre-sex foreplay enabled but not happening before sex

2. Sometimes when having sex, my PC doesn't do anything but her partner do the animation, I've tried to use change location, realign actor, change animation, but still my PC just standing.

3. apply cum effects enabled but after sex no cum texture applied to character

Anyone got this problem? Do i need to uninstall then re-install the framework?

EDIT: 

1. Pre-sex Foreplay [Fixed] just disable it first, save and load, go to another cell, then activate it again

2. PC doing nothing while the partner do the animation [Fixed] For unknown reason, disabling Disable Teleport to Location feature fixed this (Tested 7 times in a row)

3. Apply cum (Fixed) accidentally I still have a sperm replacer for version 1.60

4. Sometimes when preparing to do animation the PC teleported to another part inside the cell (Not Fixed) this problem already exist from 1.60 hotfix 2.

I have this problem a couple of times, I think I saw something about it mentioned in the Sex Slaves post, something about Zaz animation v0607 doing that, the recommendation was going back to 0600, but I don't have that file so that's not going to happen, if you don't have zaz then I don't know what your issue might be.

Ok, so I loaded up a save after I installed the newest version.  A window popped up with something about the storageutil papyrus thing.  That didn't pop up yesterday.

If that save is from before the update, it might be still searching for your older version of SL. You ll need clean install SL for it.

Like some of the others I cant start sex with free camera mode. Also when my character is having sex there is a line that pops up to the left on what animation is about to play anyone else got this and how can you turn it off? other than that its OK for me I guess?

Guys, do you have any advice on how I can update the Sexlab framework without breaking Amorous Adventures quests? It has a dependency on Sexlab, so in order to make a "clean"save I need to remove Amorous Adventures as well...

The best advise I can give is go to that thread's support and post that question there. Get the info from those that know the mod the best, and bonus points if you can get the info from the mod author. That is what I do when possible to be sure I get the best info, then I back my stuff up just in case.

Hope it works out for you.

The best advise I can give is go to that thread's support and post that question there. Get the info from those that know the mod the best, and bonus points if you can get the info from the mod author. That is what I do when possible to be sure I get the best info, then I back my stuff up just in case.

Thank you, Indeed, that seems more logical.

Thank you, Indeed, that seems more logical.

Glad I can help

Some things are wrong, after upgrading from 1.60 hotfix 2 to 1.61b

1. Pre-sex foreplay enabled but not happening before sex

2. Sometimes when having sex, my PC doesn't do anything but her partner do the animation, I've tried to use change location, realign actor, change animation, but still my PC just standing.

3. apply cum effects enabled but after sex no cum texture applied to character

Anyone got this problem? Do i need to uninstall then re-install the framework?

EDIT: 

1. Pre-sex Foreplay [Fixed] just disable it first, save and load, go to another cell, then activate it again

2. PC doing nothing while the partner do the animation [Fixed] For unknown reason, disabling Disable Teleport to Location feature fixed this (Tested 7 times in a row)

3. Apply cum (Fixed) accidentally I still have a sperm replacer for version 1.60

4. Sometimes when preparing to do animation the PC teleported to another part inside the cell (Not Fixed) this problem already exist from 1.60 hotfix 2.

The number 1 and 2 problem still persist and happens again, I will do Re-install SL framework now

Ok, so I loaded up a save after I installed the newest version.  A window popped up with something about the storageutil papyrus thing.  That didn't pop up yesterday.

If that save is from before the update, it might be still searching for your older version of SL. You ll need clean install SL for it.

I can just make a new game.  Not a big deal.