Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

in some animations the pc is half way in the floor, is this just my problem or are other people having this same issue, will post a screen shot later to show what i mean.

edit:here is what i mean by in the floor

attachicon.gif2016-01-19_00001.jpg

This could happen also with some HDT High Heels equipments (old) that have, in some manner, a bad impact on highheels adjustement down when the NPC or the player undresses before sex.

The "sunken" actor is down on about the same value of the higheels she weared before sex.

For unknown reasons, the SexLab fix for this sort of highheels doesn't work.

i don't use the high heels mod or any mod that uses it as a master, i don't even have niohh

Since upgrading to 1.61 I have been getting a bug that others have also reported. The free camera stops working if I change animation, especially in the first stage. Ironically, I did not get this bug with 1.60 and the description says that 1.61 fixed it! The free camera bug is not a big deal in itself, since I can type tfc in console, but if I do that I lose all ability to draw weapons once I resume normal play and I have to reload Skyrim to recover control of my character.

Since upgrading to 1.61 I have been getting a bug that others have also reported. The free camera stops working if I change animation, especially in the first stage. Ironically, I did not get this bug with 1.60 and the description says that 1.61 fixed it! The free camera bug is not a big deal in itself, since I can type tfc in console, but if I do that I lose all ability to draw weapons once I resume normal play and I have to reload Skyrim to recover control of my character.

Or use the hot key already set up in SexLab MCM to turn TFC on/off (Numberpad 3 by default).

Or use the hot key already set up in SexLab MCM to turn TFC on/off (Numberpad 3 by default).

Exactly. I use the hotkey then the change the animation, the free camera stops working, I use the hotkey again and everything is fine. No problem with drawing weapons whatsoever.

Not sure if this is the right place, but something has been bugging me for awhile. At some point a long time ago, I think this mod either randomly assigned sexuality to NPC's or everyone was assuemed to be bisexual. Then whoever they had sex with would slowly determine their new sexuality - for example. Ysolda might be straight at the very beginning of the game but if you have a female char and manage to fugg her enough, after a while she'd become a lesbian. Am I remembering a different mod, or was it SL, and why was this removed if it was?

Upgraded from 1.6 - 1.61b, sometimes ( 70%)  PC is teleported  20 or more feet away from partner before the animations play , can draw weapon but cannot walk. Then realigned to spot   where I initiated request. 

Sex scenes play, at end no  cum.

MCM unable to save settings, such as free camera movement, all facial/sound settings.

Have checked requirements, reinstalled, other mods up to date...

Is it possible to re-acquire sexlab 1.6 again, I no longer have a copy of it.

THX 

I have the same problem but it does not recover whether I use tfc or the built in sl free cam. I found it was caused when animations were called with bound tags from NSAP or if using defeat mod and starting an animation with a bound npc, I cannot find a solution so I just unchecked all bound animations for now and turned off most of defeat mod because I kept having to reload saves to get camera controls back.

campfire overrights skse storeage

skse storeage?

PapyrusUtil. Campfire uses a slightly older version than SexLab.

My recommendation is to install current version of PapyrusUtil from LL or Nexus and allow it to win all conflicts against mods before it. PU have had a great backwards compatibility, so I have not found a case where it would have caused a problem.

NMM: Install PapyrusUtil. Say "Yes" when it wants to overwrite something.

MO: Install PapyrusUtil. Move it below all other files causing a conflict with it in left panel.

Exactly. I use the hotkey then the change the animation, the free camera stops working, I use the hotkey again and everything is fine. No problem with drawing weapons whatsoever.

Thanks! This seems to work brilliantly

For some reason i can't get ore than 3 way animations to work. But some do. Like the skeever 4 and 5 way animations work perfect but the falmer don't also some of the custom ones like those of funnybizness don't work either. (i say "don't work" as "not chosen at all". I disabled every animation except the 4 and 5 way ones and then nothing happens) Any ideas? Is it fniss related? I have ran it several times with administrator access active and still no dice. Did something go wrong with updating sexlab? Should i start a new game for making it completely work? I have no idea.

Trying 1.61B. When I try to use Radiant Prostitution Sex, I get an in-game message saying I have "consensual animations are blacklisted. This isn't going to work!" when I try just having sex with SexLab Romance, the partner just walks away and everyone goes about their business. In the console it says something like "failed to get actor" or something.

Sorry I don't have more concrete details but I'm not at home presently... just bugging me. It appears everything installs correctly, but animations will not work and I have no idea what a "blacklist" is as I haven't done such a thing.

Edit: Okay, I downloaded the 161 to 161b patch and installed it over the 161b full install and now everything works correctly. Not sure why but that's what happened. :P

Trying 1.61B. When I try to use Radiant Prostitution Sex, I get an in-game message saying I have "consensual animations are blacklisted. This isn't going to work!" when I try just having sex with SexLab Romance, the partner just walks away and everyone goes about their business. In the console it says something like "failed to get actor" or something.

Sorry I don't have more concrete details but I'm not at home presently... just bugging me. It appears everything installs correctly, but animations will not work and I have no idea what a "blacklist" is as I haven't done such a thing.

Yeah, i have exactly the same problem as what yu have described with the romance mod except this only ahppens with 4 or 5 way animations, some creatures included.

edit: i juqt fixed my problems by using the "clean" function and resetting the animations. Maybe you should try that one too unless you have already done that. :)

I am getting a C++ error whenever any sexlab animation is just about finished.

I have tried running boss/loot again

I have tried making a new game

I have tried installing vcredist_x86 again from file

What else can I try?

Reposting this (hopefully in the correct thread this time):

Does anyone else get random Microsoft Runtime Errors when attempting to start sex/right after sex ends?

Same issue. I'm trying to work on a mod and getting a CTD/C++ runtime error on every other sex scene. Sometimes the crash happens before the animation starts and sometimes a few seconds after it ends. 

I had this problem, what fixed it for me was: Install ENBoost (without ENB series) and set proper values for graphic card memory. Actually i simply forgot it before ;) Other solutions would be to uninstall/reduce mods which use a lot of memory like high resolution textures, maybe tattoos etc.